Heaven Ch. 07

Story Info
The party.
7.4k words
4.45
27.3k
28

Part 7 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/27/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex4every1
sex4every1
3,403 Followers

Warning! The sex described in this story is extremely casual. There are also a lot of incestuous encounters. If any of this bothers you, I advise you to read another story. If not, enjoy!

*

Who-is-who: (returning characters)

Jamie, the protagonist of the story, has one younger sister Cindy, who is engaged to Jason.

Their parents are Cynthia and Mark.

Their neighbors are Simon and Caroline.

Jason's mom is Lorna.

Miranda is Cindy's and Jamie's best friend.

*

When I got home, I heard talking coming from the dining room. So after hanging up my coat, I walked in, where I saw mom having coffee with Caroline, our neighbor. Nothing strange about that, if it wasn't for the fact that mom was stark naked, her clothes scattered on the floor, next to her chair. Caroline was no longer wearing a skirt or panties, but still had the rest of her clothes on, including her high heels. With her left foot on the floor and her right one up on the table, I had clear view of her twat from clear across the room. Her grey sweater was wrinkled and had ridden up a little bit, indicating that she'd been playing with her tits through her clothes.

"Hi hon," mom said, briefly looking at me, before looking back at Caroline and continuing their conversation. As I closed the door, I noticed Caroline sipping from her cup of coffee as she looked me up and down, realizing fully well I had an unobstructed view of her cunt.

"Hi Jamie", Caroline whispered as she kept looking at me as she put down her cup of coffee, not paying a great deal of attention to whatever mom was rambling on about. As my eyes went back and forth between her face and her twat, I noticed an ever so slight movement of her legs, which opened up even further.

Without the slightest hesitation, I walked up to her and got down on my hands and knees in front of her. She looked down and allowed me to put my head in between her thighs. As I started licking her nicely trimmed twat, I reached down and began taking off my clothes. First, I unbuttoned my blouse, unhooked my bra and then unzipped my skirt and pulled it down along with my white panties; my socks were last. I don't know why I did what I did. I guess it was just a vibe I got from Caroline. Seeing how mom was also stark naked, I reckoned she'd also gotten that vibe.

Now, I was a pretty loud and sloppy twat eater - I just loved making a mess - and because Caroline hadn't said a single word since I had dropped to my knees, I guess mom was starting to feel a little ignored.

"Why don't I make us some tea?" she asked as she got up and moved towards the kitchen.

"No, I don't want any tea," Caroline replied.

"Well, I..." mom said, looking for an excuse to get out of there.

"Sit down Cynthia," Caroline barked. Mom immediately sat back down and didn't say another word, as Caroline began playing with her tits through her sweater. I realized that I was probably in a similar position as mom had been in - some time before my arrival.

After another couple of minutes, Caroline suddenly trembled a little bit and panted slightly. It wasn't until after ten seconds or so that I figured out that that had been her orgasm. I had made her cum. It wasn't a particular spectacular finish, but it was a finish nonetheless. She pushed my head back, took a deep breath and said, as she looked at me, "Get on your back, love."

I promptly did as ordered and watched as she put her foot down, from the table, stood up and simply squatted down above my face, while she looked at mom and said, "So Cynthia, I've got to get going, Simon will be home soon."

"Uh okay, Caroline," I heard mom reply as she gawked at the spectacle.

Caroline lowered herself onto my face and started grinding her wat twat all over it, riding me, while she simply continued talking to mom as if there was nothing strange or lewd about the situation.

"You simply have to give me the recipe for that delicious lemon sponge cake, Cynthia."

"I'll uh... email it to you soon," mom replied, audibly focused on what Caroline was doing to me.

"So, this was lovely," Caroline said as she got up and stepped away from me. Her quick departure off my face only helped to prove that she'd done it solely to demean me. She picked up her skirt and panties and put both items of clothing back on.

"Now, why don't you little sluts get on your knees and finger yourselves while I use the bathroom?" Caroline asked. I got up, onto my knees, as mom slid off her chair and scooted right next to me as we both put our right hand in between our legs. Caroline finished her cup of coffee, taking one last big swig, and then walked into the hallway, as mom and I were already fingering ourselves.

"Didn't peg you for the submissive type," I grunted.

"Every once in a while," mom whispered sensually, her eyes closed.

"Did you... eat her too?" I asked, moaning.

"Twice," mom confirmed my suspicion.

"Fuck [grunt] are you close," I asked about two minutes later.

"Getting there," mom replied as her fingers were fucking the shit out of her twat.

We didn't speak anymore and just kept diddling ourselves. By the time Caroline returned, several minutes later, we were both pretty close to an orgasm.

"So Cynthia, thank you for having me..." Caroline said as she grabbed her purse off the table, "... twice!"

Mom moaned as her orgasm began to set in. Caroline didn't care and turned her glance at me now.

"And thank you as well, uh..." pretending she didn't remember my name.

"What's the little twat's name again?" she asked as she glanced over at mom. This nasty, demeaning question caused me to climax as well, and prompted mom to start moaning louder and cum even harder.

"Jamie..." I groaned.

"Whatever," Caroline exclaimed as she walked out and slammed the front door shut. Mom and I came for another twenty seconds or so.

"So, what was she doing here?" I asked as we were lying next to each other on the floor, still enjoying the aftermath of our shared orgasm.

"She's having some company over this afternoon, and she wants Simon out of the house for about half an hour, so..."

"So, she wants you to entertain him... jeez, mom, you're such a slut!" I giggled.

"Who says I said yes?"

"Well, didn't you?"

"Yes," she replied, causing a giggle from us both.

"So, what time is he coming over?"

"Around two, wanna join in?"

"Tempting," I said sarcastically, "But I am meeting Cindy at Miranda's place at her place at 1.30."

Miranda was my best friend - and Cindy's. She was a redhead and quite possibly an even bigger slut than Cindy and me put together. When I got there, that afternoon, Cindy was already there.

"Hey sis."

"Hey yourself," she replied.

"Hey Miranda. So, what's the big emergency?" I asked.

"I am having a party tonight, and one of my hosts called in sick..."

I was about to decline for the both of us, when Cindy turned and asked, intrigued "What room?"

"Are you serious?" I exclaimed.

"Why not? It's just one of the things I wanna do one more time before I get married," she replied.

"Because you're going to be such a good girl once you're married?" I teased.

"Oh, come on, stop being rational and think with your twat, just this once... for me!"

I looked at her, hesitating, half a smile on my face.

"Oh come on sis," she pleaded, "It'll be fun."

"Yeah, a little too much fun if you ask me. Last time I hosted a room, I was sore for two days," I replied.

"That's all part of the experience," Cindy giggled enthusiastically, "I'd really like to do it... and I would really like for you to be my door man - door woman... whatever!"

I didn't say anything or move a muscle for several seconds.

"Please, please... pleaseeeeee," she pleaded.

"Fine," I said, "But I am just there for crowd control, maybe the occasional handjob!"

"You got it!" she replied as she turned to Miranda and asked, "So, what room?"

"Well, I was thinking of giving you the master bedroom," Miranda said.

"Seriously?" Cindy asked, realizing the master bedroom was a big responsibility.

"You scared?" I teased her.

"No, just a tad nervous, that's all," she said.

"Good, that's settled then," Miranda concluded.

"I think I'll go get a mani-pedi and maybe a sauna," Cindy said, moving towards the door, realizing Miranda was going to need all the time she had left to prepare for the party.

"Yeah, you get those pores opened wide, so they can absorb more sperm," I teased her.

Cindy slapped my arm, giggling as we parted ways.

Having nowhere else to go, I headed back home. As I approached the house, I noticed dad walking around in the garage, carrying boxes and equipment from left to right.

I walked up to him and asked, "Hey dad, watcha doing?"

"Simon came calling for your mom not too long ago, they talked for a couple of minutes and then kicked me out... so I came here and decided to clean up a little bit," he said as he ogled my tits.

"I see... well, keep up the good work," I said in a condescending tone as I passed him on my way into the house. I knew from the way he looked at my chest that he was horny - so was I for that matter - but he looked so pathetic that I didn't do anything about it.

I kicked off my shoes in the hallway, put down my purse and carefully peeked into the living room from behind the wall, separating the kitchen from the living room. What I saw there blew me away! Mom was standing in the middle of the living room, facing the kitchen and thus me - she noticed me as soon as I poked my head around the corner. Simon was sitting on his knees, two meters away from her, stark naked, probably jacking his cock.

Mom was wearing small black boots, white panties, pushed down to her knees, a black skirt pulled up to her waist - exposing her trimmed cunt - and a dark green bra, with her left tit obscenely hanging out. In her left hand, she was holding a whole celery and in her right hand a cheese grate. She was holding both items in front of her, as if she was modelling them. They off course served no purpose, other than to degrade her and make her look even more slutty.

The scene made my cunt water, and look at Simon in a whole other way. For some reason, if mom was willing to exile dad and degrade and humiliate herself for Simon like this, it suddenly made him more appealing and fascinating. I knew my reasoning made no sense, mom was a slut and she would probably do this for any man, but still, this was the explanation my twisted brain choose to give, and I was horny enough to go along with it. And, if Simon could abuse and degrade mom - my role model - at will, he could certainly do the same to me.

So, I walked in, taking off my clothes. Simon glanced at me as I walked up right next to him, but immediately continued ogling mom in her perverted pose. He knew I was there, and he knew I was taking off my clothes, but he had no interest in me. Even when I was stark naked and I was getting on my back in front of him, he didn't even give me another look. He just kept stroking his cock, staring and drooling over my mom in her fetish position. Without thinking twice, I coiled my naked body around on the ground and maneuvered my head under his cock. I looked up at his fist, pumping his fat shaft, licking my lips, looking forward to getting his goo in my face.

As he was getting close to his climax, he suddenly used his free hand to push my head to the side, out of his line of fire. He wouldn't, I thought to myself, surely he wouldn't! But he did. He ejaculated next to my head, wasting his entire load on the floor, while groaning loudly and staring straight at mom's cunt, tits and hands. I felt so incredibly stupid, so useless! I had willingly offered my face as target practice, but he had chosen to splatter his cum on the floor instead. He had no use for me, I was of no value to him... I was... I was nothing! God, I was so fucking horny.

I brought my hand down to my pussy and started fingering myself right then and there, in front of Simon and mom, I didn't care. Slowly Simon got up and started putting his clothes back on. Meanwhile mom just kept standing there, not moving a muscle. When he was fully dressed, he took out his cell phone and snapped some pictures of mom from different angles. Even though I was right there on the floor in front of him, butt naked, playing with myself, he never pointed the phone at me. It was as if I wasn't even there!

This bit of extra humiliation made me downright raunchy and so, without taking my fingers out of my twat, I turned onto my side and extended my tongue and started licking Simon's cum off the floor. Immediately my cunt started contracting around my fingers and my body started convulsing. In the middle of my slutty performance, he simply walked out of the room, heading for the front door and vanished.

Even after he had gone, I kept fingering myself and licking up all of his sperm, until my climax had fully subsided. When I turned onto my back again - completely out of breath - I noticed mom still standing there, still holding the celery and grate. Without saying a word, she stepped over me and squatted down over my head, lowering her wet cunt onto my face. I don't know exactly how long I laid there, eating and licking mom's sodden twat. Suffice it to say, that by the time we went to free dad from his exile, the entire garage looked spotless!

I took a rest, a shower and then relaxed in my room until sis came home from her pampering. We all had dinner as a family, watched some tv and then Cindy and I got ready for Miranda's party. We arrived at Miranda's place around 9.30pm, half an hour before the party was to begin.

Cindy was wearing one of the shortest, black skirts known to mankind and a purple top - which was in fact just a bra with short sleeves. The uncomfortable high heels she was wearing, served only one purpose: to make her look even more sluttier. I had decided on a simple pair of jeans and a black t-shirt - as I was only there in a supporting capacity. After walking in, Miranda introduced us to the two other girls - and their lookouts - who would be hosting the other rooms; a redhead for the upstairs bathroom and a blond girl for the downstairs study.

We had a drink and then followed Miranda towards the master bedroom.

As soon as I closed the door behind us, Cindy said, "God, I am nervous!"

I put Cindy's shoulder bag - which contained a couple of towels, some lube and two dildo's - on the dresser and sat down on the bed, saying, "I can't blame you; you're about to get fucked in all your holes by god-knows how many guys!"

She looked at me, annoyed and shouted, "Not helping!"

"Oh I am sorry," I continued teasing her, "I am sure you'll do great, if there is one thing I am confident about, it's that you're a big fucking slut who can't keep her legs or mouth closed, so..."

She started laughing, jumped on the bed and grabbed a pillow, as she started hitting me with it, shouting, "Shut up!"

We laughed and wrestled for a bit, which apparently helped her relax. Afterwards we talked for a little bit, until we heard the music begin downstairs as the first people started to arrive. Although there's usually very little action the first hour or so for room hosts, I got up and opened the door, indicating that we were open for business - or at least Cindy was. I went downstairs every ten minutes or so, to get us new drinks and checked in on the other girls. As expected, they were also in a waiting pattern for the time being. Cindy and I had switched on the tv in the master bedroom to pass the time.

It wasn't until 10.28 that we had our first visitor. After a gentle knock on the open door, a guy poked his head in and asked, "Are you...?"

"Yeah," Cindy replied nervously as she handed me her drink and scooted back towards the foot of the bed. With both drinks in my hand, I got up and passed the guy on my way out, smiling widely at him. He closed the door behind him. I waited, leaning against the door post, sipping from my drink. After about six minutes, the guy came back out carefully, almost sneaking. When he saw me standing there, he nodded and left the door ajar for me. When I walked in, I saw Cindy wiping her lips. I handed her her drink and she took a big sip, washing down the cum she'd obviously swallowed.

Before I could sit down on the bed again, a second guy walked in, stroking his half-hard cock. I slipped out and closed the door behind me. About thirty seconds later, I had to stop a third guy from knocking and walking in.

"Someone is already in there," I said, "You'll have to wait your turn!"

He was quickly joined by fourth guy, then a fifth... and so, the line had formed. By the time Cindy's second visitor came out, still zipping up his jeans, there were seven guys queueing for our room.

I poked my head in and said, "We have a line."

Cindy, who was wiping cum off her face and chin with a tissue, replied, "All right then, I am ready!"

I opened the door for the third guy and deliberately left the door ajar, when closing it, so that I could peek in once in a while. Cindy, sitting on the edge of the bed, jerked and sucked off her third visitor.

The tipping point didn't happen until the fourth guy. You see, the tipping point is when the service changes from manual and oral stimulation to actual fucking. Usually, the first couple of visitors only receive hand- and blowjobs until some guy has the guts to move to the actual act of fucking. Once the host is showing her twat, it's a lot easier for the subsequent visitors to fuck. Sometimes it takes fifteen guys, and sometimes the first one will want to fuck right away, it all depends on the crowd.

For Cindy, it was her fourth. In the middle of his blowjob, he suddenly pushed her onto her back, took her panties off and pushed her skirt out of the way, stuffing his dong up her twat. He fucked her for several minutes, blew his cum in her, pulled his pants back up and walked out.

Now that the room had passed the tipping point, routine began to set in. After a quick introductionary hand- and or blowjob, most guys would simply mount her and fuck her until they came. Some pulled out and shot their loads across her belly and tits while others just pumped their sperm inside of her. And so it happened for visitors 5 to 14... Cindy had asked me to keep count :-)

For all the fucking she was doing, she wasn't making much progress. For every guy she finished off, two more joined the line. Pretty soon, the queue for our room merged with the queue for the bathroom - where the redhead was - and completely blocked the hallway.

As this happened at nearly every one of these parties, I didn't worry and just focused on getting the guys in and out of the room as quickly and efficiently as I could.

While number fourteen was still balls deep in my sister, number fifteen asked, "Can my friend and I go in together?"

"To watch or join?" I asked.

"To fuck," he replied.

"I'll have to ask," I replied, although I was pretty sure Cindy wouldn't have a problem with it.

As soon as number fourteen came out, I poked my head in and asked, "Up for a double?"

"Sure," she said as she didn't even bother closing her legs, nor getting up from the bed.

"Go on in," I said to numbers fifteen and sixteen. These guys obviously had a battle-plan. They stripped completely - giving them more freedom to move - and as one kneeled next to her head, the other stuffed his cock into Cindy's loose cunt. Every couple of minutes, they switched holes, giving her the opportunity to taste herself repeatedly.

They took their time and really fucked the stuffing out of her. I think she even came for the first time that night. Then, synchronizing their actions, they both kneeled down next to her head, and jacked off over her face. After drenching her in a colossal amount of cum, they got dressed and walked out of the room, laughing.

sex4every1
sex4every1
3,403 Followers