Heaven Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex4every1
sex4every1
3,395 Followers

"Beautiful," mom whispered after the guy had squeezed out every drop. Still groaning, he got up and leaned against a nearby wall, gathering his thought and enjoying the lingering tingling sensation is his empty balls.

Mom, meanwhile bent her head down towards the woman and asked, "You okay hon?"

"Yeah," she replied, not a hint of emotion – negative or positive – in her voice. After opening her left eye – the right one was creamed shut beyond any hope – she took mom's extended hand and rose to her feet, getting a spontaneous applause from the entire group, including her husband.

Mom – still wearing two loads of cum on her face herself – guided the brunette to the lavatories, right next to the improvised class room and said, "Let's get you cleaned up, hon."

Meanwhile, the lone guy – who had been first to blow his load – boldly took my hand and put it on his bulging crotch, whispering, "Would you mind?"

"Off course not," I said as I unzipped his fly and reached into his pants with my hand, pulling out his hardening cock, "That's what I am here for."

As I started rubbing his dick out in the open, for everyone to see, he became even cheekier and put his hands on my tits, through my red halter top and asked, "This is okay, right?"

"Yes," I smiled as I kept jacking him off.

"And this?" he asked as he lifted my halter top, exposing my bra.

"Yes," I smiled again.

Slowly, he reached around me and fumbled with the clasp of my bra, awkwardly undoing it, then lifted my bra over my tits, exposing them to the rest of the group. No longer needing confirmation for his every move, he slowly reached for my jeans. After undoing the button, then the zipper, he started pushing down my pants, revealing my white, cotton panties.

After cupping a feel between my legs through my panties, he smiled and said, "I am going to pull down your panties and show everyone your fucking pussy."

"Ok," I said, feeling his cock throb in my hand.

"I may even put a finger or two up your... twat," he continued, emphasizing that last word.

"Be my guest," I said playfully, sensing that he was about to explode. He groaned and ejaculated right then and there, squirting against my leg and jeans, grabbing my shoulders for support. I tenderly ran my free hand through his hair as he continued leaking cum on my hand and onto the floor.

"God, this place is the best!" he moaned, after I had tugged the last of his sperm out of his dick.

As I pushed my jeans all the way down and stepped out of it – I figured there was not much sense in covering back up – mom and the brunette walked back out, just as the blonde woman – whose husband had just fucked and facialized the brunette – decided to make a statement.

"Yes, I can imagine why this is paradise for the men; willing sluts and whores everywhere, but what about us?"

"Us?" mom asked.

"Yes, us women... I mean, there's five of us, including you two sluts. To my count, although all of the men have shot their load at least once, but only one woman has been properly fucked and been made to climax. Doesn't seem particularly fair, does it?"

"Patience is a virtue," mom replied as she walked back into the classroom – stark naked – and headed straight for the front desk, picking up her cell phone. While everyone followed her in and returned to their seats, mom sent out a quick text, before putting her phone down again.

"Now that we've drained the men, we can start taking care of you, girls... but for that, we'll have to get you out of your comfort zone," she added, turning her attention back at the class.

"And exactly what does that mean?" the blonde asked belligerently.

"Well, any woman worth her salt in this town, can take on an entire football team, rest for five minutes and then fuck her way through the competing team," mom said, shocking everyone, especially the women.

"That's... disgusting," the blonde said.

"Really?" mom replied, as she approached her, "You're telling me that you don't want a cock up your twat?"

After hesitating for just a moment, the blonde said, "That's not... what I said... I was... referring to your choice of words, not..."

"Answer the question. Do you, or don't you want a hard cock up your stupid twat?" mom insisted.

"Well... I guess I do, but not if it mea..."

"Thank you," mom cut her off mid-sentence, turning towards the young woman.

"And what about you? Do you wanna fuck?" mom asked, brushing her hand against the woman's rack.

"I guess..." the young woman replied.

"Or would you rather suck for a while? Bob your head up and down a nice, big, fat cock?" mom whispered.

"Shit, you're making me wet again," the brunette said out of the blue, surprising everyone, as mom wasn't even talking to her. It was clear that she'd been broken.

With the brunette unequivocally on board, and the young woman about to fall into line as well, the only problem remaining, was the blonde. Words were not going to cut it; as with the brunette before, we were going to have to get some dick into her – and even then, one, probably wasn't going to be enough.

"Why don't you boys go sit over there," mom said, addressing the male initiates and pointing towards the far edge of the classroom, "While we get naked."

The guys did as they were told, still assuming they were going to play a part in what was to come. Eager to get things started, I took off the little clothing I still had on – with my jeans still on the floor of the hangar and my bra no longer covering my tits, I was already as good as naked anyway.

The young woman looked at me for a few seconds, then undid her jeans and pushed it down, along with her black panties in one quick motion, exposing her cute, little, trimmed bush to everyone. Just then, mom's cell phone chimed. After checking it, she gave me a little head nod, indicating that everything was set.

The last one to start undressing was the blonde – off course – but with mom, the brunette and me already naked, and the young woman well on her way, she must have realized she couldn't put it off any longer. She took her sweet time, but eventually ended up as naked as the rest of us. While the three female initiates all skillfully avoided eye contact with one another, mom and I let our eyes roam freely, paying special attention to the young woman's perfect tits.

"Okay then," mom said as she walked over to the door, "Time for some cock!"

To everyone's surprise – not in the least the men's – seven young, handsome, naked guys walked in. Where the brunette and the young girl were clearly intrigued, the blonde instinctively covered up her tits and bush with her hands and arms.

"What the... when you said cock, I thought you meant... those," she stammered, pointing at the male initiates at the edge of the room.

"So, you're okay with being naked in front of them, and taking their dicks," mom asked, reaching out and gently cupping two of the seven new dicks, "But you somehow feel the need to cover up in front of these guys?"

Quickly feeling like the odd one out – as neither the brunette nor the young girl felt the need to cover up or protest – the blonde realized the silliness and the bias of her embarrassment, and pulled herself together. Slowly – she clearly had to overcome her own reluctance – she lowered her arms, exposing herself again.

Mom gave her an approving smile and a gentle head nod, then let go of the two cocks she was cupping, closed the door and said, "All right, what do you girls say we have some fun, huh?"

"So uhm, how do we do this?" the young woman asked, clearly interested and involuntarily licking her lips as she ogled the seven semi-hard cocks on display.

"Well, in my opinion..." mom said as she wrapped her hand around the nearest cock, gave him a few strokes and then led him to the front of the class, to the teacher's desk.

"... the less you plan this sort of things..." " she added as she laid down on the desk and opened her legs, putting her right leg up against the guy's shoulder, her hand still stroking his growing erection.

"... the better," she concluded, as the pressed the guy's swollen cock head against her entrance. Needing no further invitation, the guy shoved his cock hard into her, causing mom to moan loudly.

"Oh my god!" the blonde uttered, truly shocked by the nonchalance of it all. The young woman was first to take her eyes off mom and make a choice of her own. After making eye contact with one of the guys, she crooked her finger at him and sat down on the nearest chair. The guy walked up to her, and carefully offered her his big, semi-hard cock, which she willingly engulfed with her warm mouth. As she passionately began bobbing her head up and down his swelling shaft, it was clear that she was extremely horny and desperate for a good seeing to.

Inspired by mom and the young woman, the brunette walked up to one of the remaining guys, and wrapped her right hand around his – already fat – cock, her body involuntarily shuddering as she did. After a few seconds, she whispered something and after he nodded and smiled, she let go of his cock and turned around, bending over her desk. As she glanced back at him, over her shoulder, the guy slid his dick in between her legs and quickly found her wet entrance.

After feeling him rub his hard tip against her clit a few times – teasing her – she hissed, feverishly horny, "Do it!"

With a deep, loud moan, she lowered her head submissively as he rammed his dick all the way in and started fucking her, hard and fast.

Realizing the blonde wasn't going to take any initiative herself, I decided to push her in the right direction. I picked the biggest and strongest of the remaining guys and grabbed him by the hand, leading him towards her.

"Why don't I help you get started?" I asked her. She nervously glanced around the room and – feeling like the odd one out once again – agreed with a simple, hesitant head nod. I whispered some instructions into the guy's ear and then stepped back.

Without delay, he pressed his naked body against hers and placed both hands on her ass cheeks. She shrieked and with a look of disgust and loathing on her face, she pretended to struggle against his grasp, but had clearly no intention of actually breaking free.

Imagine her surprise, when he lifted her up that way and briefly sucked on her nipples. Impressed by his physical strength, and incited by the attention he was giving her tits, she started breathing heavier. Slowly, the guy lowered her body until his fully erect cock was touching her between her legs.

Alarmed, she looked down and whispered, "What are you..."

He lowered her another inch, the tip of his cock just pushing her wet pussy lips apart.

"Wait... you can't... what do you think you're..." she stammered, cutting herself off as she moaned loudly as he lowered her another inch, his fat tip now sliding inside of her.

"Don't put any more of that thing insi..." she started to say, trying to keep up the tough act.

However, as the guy suddenly lowered her several inches at once – ramming his dick all the way in – she stopped mid-sentence and screamed at the top of her voice, "Oh my god!"

Before she could recover from that, the guy started using his hands to bounce her up and down his pole, actually fucking her now. Within seconds, all of her resentment and anger subsided as she surrendered to his increasingly rough fucking. While moaning and panting, she locked her arms around his neck and began slamming herself onto his big dick as hard as she could.

And with that, they'd gotten started, all three of them. The four male initiates just sat there, looking on, probably feeling a little obsolete and cuckolded, but hey... they had had their turn. At least they were man enough to stay out of the way. With the three female initiates well on their way to becoming genuine sluts, it was now time to see if I couldn't get them to push back their own boundaries, just a bit.

I signaled one of the remaining men and guided him towards the young woman, right next to the guy she was still eagerly sucking off. Startled to see a second cock appearing in her line of sight, she looked up for a moment, not sure what was happening. When our eyes met, I smiled at her and gently guided her head towards the new guy's cock. Slowly, but less hesitant than I had expected, she grabbed the new cock with her free hand – she still had the first cock in her other hand – and wrapped her mouth around it. In her eagerness to take care of the new cock – which she was ferociously bobbing her head up and down on – she was completely ignoring the first one.

I gently put my hand on her hand, wrapped around the first guy's cock, and jerked it up and down a little bit. It was all the reminder she needed. I watched her work the two cocks for a about a minute or so, before she spontaneously switched cocks and started sucking the first one again while jacking off the second one.

Confident that she was on top of things, I moved onto the brunette – who was sprawled over her desk taking her cock from behind, wonderfully moaning and groaning against his trusts. I pulled up a chair and sat down in front of her desk, admiring her contorted face. I signaled the guy fucking her to come over. Surprised, she looked at me and then at the cock bouncing up and down in front of her face. I could see she was still a bit reluctant, pulling her head back in mild disgust.

Figuring she needed a little encouragement, I slowly engulfed the guy's throbbing cock, tasting her pretty good. After sliding my mouth up and down his pole a few times, I let it slip out of my mouth and presented it to her, supporting the big dick with just two of my fingers. She looked at me for a second or two, but then – deciding that what was good enough for me, was good enough for her – opened her mouth and started sucking him off again.

I then signaled one of the remaining men to join us and invited him, with a few hand movements, to stuff his cock up her twat. To my surprise, she didn't even look up when he penetrated her, nor when he started fucking her.

I briefly glanced over at mom, who was still getting fucked – hard – on her desk, not a care in the world, moaning and playing with her tits, and her clit. When I looked over at the male initiates, I was pleasantly surprised to see two of them jacking off – the young guy and the brunette's husband. The lone guy had already cum twice, so he was probably good for a while, and the blonde's husband – although also sporting a massive boner again – probably didn't have the nerve yet.

I turned my attention back to the brunette, right in front of me, and signaled the two guys spit roasting her to swap positions. As the guys pulled out of her, she briefly looked up at me, but didn't move a muscle, probably realizing what was going to happen. She looked at the big cock, fresh out of her pussy and now dangling in front of her face, with some reluctance. But as soon as she felt the other guy slipping his freshly sucked cock up her twat, she opened her mouth and swallowed him whole. I smiled and took pride in a job well done.

All that was left to do now, was to break the blonde!

Her guy was fucking her missionary style on the floor; quite hard and rough, but still right in her comfort zone. I realized it was probably too soon to get her to take a cock in another hole, so I would have to work with just her cunt for now. But that would work too...

I signaled the last two guys to come over and form a line behind the guy currently fucking her. He waited for my signal to pull out and got up. As the blonde opened her eyes, wondering why her twat was empty all of a sudden, she noticed the second guy kneeling between her legs, taking the first guy's place.

Startled, she propped herself up on her elbows and asked, "What do you think you're doing?"

"What does it look like?" I replied, "He's going to fuck you."

"But... but... he's..." she stuttered as she felt him putting his cock against her pussy and pushing forward.

"I can't believe you're making me do this," she said, shooting me an angry look – clearly blaming me for the whole thing – as the second guy started fucking her.

"And there's a third guy waiting for his turn," I smiled back at her.

"Don't even think about it!" she retorted, a small amount of fear mixed with a lot of lust in her eyes. When I signaled the second guy to get up, he had barely fucked her for thirty seconds, so it was understandable that she was pissed. Still, she didn't get up or try to keep the third guy from kneeling in between her legs.

"This is outrageous! I am not some merry-go-round you can just hop on and off whenever you want," she moaned as she looked down at her twat, watching the third guy ram his cock into her.

"That's exactly what you are sweetie," I said, "And here's your third customer."

"You're disgusting!" she squealed as she looked at me, her body rocking back and forth from the powerful thrusts she was receiving. Although she did her best to give me an angry, disgusted look, it was clear that she was enjoying every second of this lewd, demeaning workout.

"And now we start all over again!" I said, signaling the boys to switch again.

"Oh for fuck sake," she whined as she saw her original guy kneeling back in between her legs again. I looked on as the guys kept on rotating, each of them fucking her for only about thirty seconds. Each time another cock entered her, she grew hornier and lewder.

Suddenly, the guy getting his cock sucked by the young woman moaned, "Oh fuck yeah!"

She sucked and sucked, and swallowed everything he shot down her throat. Meanwhile, her second guy grabbed his own dong and started jacking off, aiming for the center of her face. As her eyes were open, she must have realized what was going to happen, yet she didn't object or move out of the way. It wasn't until the first cum rope splattered against her slut face that she actually closed her eyes – while still sucking on the first cock.

Then, all of a sudden, my attention was drawn to the two guys fucking the brunette from both ends. The guy fucking her twat started a countdown, "5... 4..."

The guy fucking her mouth joined in, and as they both continued the count, their bodies began convulsing and shuddering as they approached their climax, "3... 2..."

"1..." they said, as the brunette grabbed the desk with both hands, bracing herself.

Instead of a "0" there was just loud groaning and howling, as both guys slammed home, fucking the shit out of her from both ends. She squealed and grunted, doing her best to take it all, like the slut she wanted to be. After they were done squirting their cum into her, they pulled out and insolently wiped their cocks off on her, one guy on her left ass cheek, the other on her chin.

Next to draw my attention was the guy fucking mom. He moaned and grunted, indicating that he was going to blow soon. Unfortunately for him, mom was not inclined to give him a proper orgasm. She put her right hand on his chest and pushed him back, until his throbbing cock slipped out of her. Panting heavily, she then grabbed his hard dong and used just two fingers to jack him off – her thumb and index finger. She got off on the desperation in his eyes, and grinned widely, as she made sure to give him the absolute minimal amount of friction required, to make him spurt.

And then, when he was actually about to cum, she stopped jacking him off, wrapped her hand around his shaft and just began slapping his hard dick against her pussy. Although a small amount of cum did leave his dick and landed all over her bush, the poor guy didn't climax, nor have a proper ejaculation. When mom let go of his shrunken cock, almost forty agonizing seconds later, the guy tragically dropped to his knees, frustrated and hornier than ever.

sex4every1
sex4every1
3,395 Followers