Heaven Ch. 11

Story Info
Casey, Erin and Malcolm arrive in town.
6.9k words
4.53
21.9k
23

Part 11 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/27/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex4every1
sex4every1
3,401 Followers

Warning! The sex described in this story is extremely casual. There are also a lot of incestuous encounters. If any of this bothers you, I advise you to read another story. If not, enjoy!

*

Who-is-who: (returning characters)

Jamie, the protagonist of the story, has one younger sister Cindy, who is engaged to Jason.

Their parents are Cynthia and Mark.

Their neighbors are Simon and Caroline.

Casey, Erin and Malcolm have made the transfer from the "Just a cumrag"-series

*

But, as it turned out, dad had overrated his ability to regenerate -- especially with all the alcohol in his system -- and so by the time we got home, it was clear that it was just going to be me and mom. Dad was simply too tired and too tipsy to be of any further use. Mom and I did hit the shower and we did fool around for a bit, but without an audience, and especially a nice, fat cock, it just wasn't the same. After a while, mom lost interest and proposed to call it a night. Although I was still horny, I agreed. I figured a good night's sleep would rid me of my lust, but I was wrong; it only made things worse.

In the morning, I woke up feeling disgustingly horny. I needed a good pumping and although I would have had no trouble finding a willing cock, for some reason, I didn't want the feeling to go away. I wanted to feel horny and desperate. I wanted to feel like all I was good for, was to get guys off.

I didn't bother with putting on any clothes and just headed down to the kitchen, where I found mom, reading and having a cup of coffee. Since dad had already left for work and Cindy had spent the night at Jason's, it was just the two of us... again.

"Hey mom," I said as I walked up to her. Her flimsy, unbuttoned sleeping gown revealed her black panties underneath.

"Morning honey," she replied, so wrapped up in her reading that she barely looked up. As I bent down to give her a good morning kiss on her cheek, I noticed a big glob of still gooey cum between her tits. I assumed dad had shot it there before leaving for work.

"Hey mom, can I lick you?" I asked bluntly.

Mom grinned as she put down her coffee and started pulling her panties off, without lifting more than one butt cheek off her seat at a time.

"Knock yourself out, sweetie," she whispered, opening her legs wide. I dropped to my knees and smiled as I noticed how wet she was. I bent forward and energetically began licking her whole twat, inside and out. After about thirty seconds, mom put her foot up on an adjacent chair, opening herself up even further. This gave me the chance to really stick my tongue up her twat, and make her squirm and moan.

While I was going down on her, I used one hand to wobble my own tits up and down, while squeezing one of mom's. I loved it. And so did mom! I felt her gush several times during all the licking and eating I was doing. I don't know exactly how long I was down there, but it was quite a while -- I can tell you that much!

Then, suddenly, I heard Cindy's voice calling out from the hallway.

"In the kitchen," mom moaned.

"Oh, having an early start, are we?" Cindy giggled, as she entered the kitchen.

"Jason not with you?" mom moaned, trying to make small talk, as Cindy bent down to give her a kiss.

"There was no waking him up, after last night," sis chuckled, quite proud of herself.

"Morning sis," Cindy said as she squatted down and watched me lick mom's twat from up close for a moment.

"Jeez," Cindy whispered, amused, clearly impressed by the way I was working mom's cunt.

"I don't know what's gotten into the little slut..." mom whispered, rubbing my head affectionately, "... but she's driving me crazy!"

After squirming and moaning for another minute or so, mom -- unable to take much more licking -- suddenly jumped up, making room for Cindy, who was already taking off her shorts and panties. I glanced up at her as she sat down, wearing just a red halter top, a red bra, and white sneakers. As she assumed the same, lewd position as mom had been in, I could pick up where I had left off. It was just a different twat.

"Ooo, there's cum in here!" I smiled, poking my head up, after the first lick.

"Anyone I know?" I whispered, as I knew it couldn't be Jason.

"Marcus... something," she whispered, "I didn't catch his full name."

"Who's he?" I smiled as I gave her a soft lick.

"He lives next door from Jason," she replied.

"Wait... the old dude?" I asked, more than a bit surprised.

"He's not that old," Cindy defended herself.

"Cin, he's got three grandkids," I chuckled.

"Fine, whatever... I bumped into him on my way out," she whispered, suddenly a bit shy.

I giggled, then said, "All right, Marcus what's-your-name, let's see what your cum tastes like!"

"Jeez James," sis moaned as I stuck my tongue up her wet pussy. I pleasured her for quite a while -- I estimated I had been on my knees for about forty minutes by now -- before eventually making her cum and squirt in my face.

"You okay? Do you want me to make you cum?" she whispered, completely out of breath.

"Uh no, thanks sis," I replied, standing up, probably visibly horny.

"Simon hasn't left for work yet, if you'd like," she whispered, figuring I just needed some more humiliation.

"Hmmm, good idea," I groaned, checking the clock. Curfew was over, so I didn't have to put on any clothes. I walked straight out the back door, butt naked.

I walked over to his backdoor, knocked and waited, my arms crossed in front of me -- not out of shame, but to fight the morning chill. About twenty seconds later, Simon opened the door, while putting on his vest, already completely dressed and about to leave for work. He looked me up and down.

"Hi Jamie, what uh... is there... what's up?"

"I am feeling pretty nasty, Simon, and I was wondering..."

"Actually... I was on my way out," he replied.

"Quick blowjob?" I asked.

"I don't know," he said, looking at his watch, playing hard to get.

"How about you just jack yourself off in my face, real quick?" I asked, sounding really desperate and cheap.

"Really, just like that?"

"Really... I just want your sperm in my face," I blurted out.

"Well, how can I say no to that," he replied, unzipping his pants and taking his half-hard cock out. I kneeled down on the cold, concrete ground and looked up at him, as he pumped his dick, hard and fast.

A few minutes later, Caroline walked out, heading off to work as well. She was wearing a taupe skirt and matching vest, with a white blouse underneath. She briefly glanced at me, then at Simon wanking his dick, as she closed the door behind her. Then, she gave him a peck on the cheek and whispered, "See you tonight, love."

"Hey hon, how about a little help?" Simon asked, only half kidding. Caroline looked at his swollen, throbbing dick, then at my face and contemplated his request for a moment. Suddenly, she bent her head down and spat smack in the middle of my stupid face, right between my eyes. That apparently did it for Simon, as he pushed the tip of his cock against my forehead and began ejaculating, creating a small stream of watery cum running down my nose, cheek and chin.

"There you go," Caroline grinned as she walked away, heading for her car, quite pleased with herself that she'd made him cum with such a simple, yet disgusting deed. Meanwhile Simon's little cum river kept flowing down my slut face, dripping onto my tits and stomach. When his balls were empty, he wiped his cock off on my chin, and zipped up as he hurried back into the house, to gather his keys and wallet.

I got up, walked back to the house and entered the kitchen, trembling with lust and cold.

"What the hell is going on with you?" Cindy smiled, having seen the whole thing.

"Nothing," I said, reaching for a kitchen towel to clean the spit and cum off my face.

"Jamie, you've eaten twat for almost an hour, offered your face up for target practice and you've let Caroline spit in your face... and that's without you even touching a dick!

I shrugged my shoulders, not having a clear explanation.

That's when mom came down, fully clothed -- cell phone in hand -- and said, "Let's go Jamie, we're on call."

"What?" I asked, my face still not completely clean.

"Emergency initiation," mom said, as she walked over to the breakfast table and poured herself another cup of coffee, "We leave in five minutes."

Annoyed, I dragged myself upstairs and threw on the first outfit that I could find; a loose, cotton, red skirt, and a halter top, barely covering my belly button. I didn't bother with panties as I was planning on diddling myself in the car. When I walked back into the kitchen, mom and Cindy looked me up and down, then smiled as they gave me a dirty look. I didn't care. Mom finished her cup of coffee and walked out the back door.

"And where are we going at this inhumane early hour?" I asked as I followed her out.

"I told you, emergency initiation," mom said as she got in the car.

"What does that even mean?" I asked as I sat down next to her, buckled up and then opened my legs as wide as possible, bringing my right hand to my wet twat.

"It means we've got new arrivals in town..." mom said, glancing down between my legs, "... probably politically endorsed, because they're not playing by the rules!"

"They?" I asked, as I slipped two fingers up my loose twat and started fingering, just like that.

"One male, two females... mom, son and aunt," mom elaborated, "and they're already sexually active."

"Then this shouldn't take long," I grunted, fingering the shit out my twat, really pumping away.

"Maybe so," mom replied, glancing down at my fingers, "But it should be interesting nonetheless."

"Why's that?" I moaned.

"Read the profile," mom said, signaling at her phone, as she drove off.

"In a minute," I groaned loudly as I tilted my head back and continued fingering myself frantically, working myself to an orgasm.

Nearly two minutes later, I began gushing around my pumping fingers, squirting my juices against the dashboard, my seat and onto the floor -- soaking my skirt in the process. I trashed and squealed for well over a minute. When my climax was over, I used my left -- clean -- hand to grab mom's phone and swiped it to unlock. The profile mom was referring to, was still open.

"Let's see, Malcolm Walker, 24..." I began reading out loud, my two fingers still up my twat, "... no psychological report, no bank records, just a brief medical assessment... looks like he took a short-cut, all right."

"Blood work revealed dangerously high levels of enhanced Viagra and... sperm supplements," I continued reading, moving my fingers in and out of my fuck hole again.

"That boy is a walking sperm bank," mom whispered, glancing over at me.

"Mother Casey and aunt Erin... hmmm, easy on the eyes," I said, scanning their profile page, as I put my feet up on the dashboard and increased my rate of fingering.

"The bus driver requested an immediate intervention," mom said, her eyes still on me, "That's all I know."

"Oh fuck," I groaned, feeling another climax setting in, as I quickly threw mom's phone in her lap and started drilling myself even harder and faster. I looked down and watched my twat gush over and over again, soiling the dashboard, the seat and the floor some more.

Realizing intelligent conversation was no longer possible in my current state, mom quickly pulled over, put the car in park and simply looked at me, doing my thing.

"Mmmm, that's it, you little bitch!" she smiled, knowing exactly what to say. I came even harder and squealed like a pig, drilling myself through a wonderful climax.

When I was done and put my feet back down, mom reached down between my legs, touching my sensitive twat. I gasped and arched my back as she softly caressed me down there for about twenty seconds. As mom redrew her hand and drove off again, I put my feet down and pulled my skirt -- which was completely soaked -- back into place.

When we arrived at the hangar, about six minutes later, Murray, one of the regular bus drivers, came up to us. He looked nervous and clearly needed someone to talk to. As he approached, I couldn't take my eyes off him. His dark blue uniform was covered in dried up sperm; his trousers, the front of his jacket, his sleeves, there was even cum on his black shoes!

"Murray, what the hell happened to you?" mom smiled.

"That guy..." he said, agitated.

"What guy?"

"In my bus, the one I had to pick up..."

"Is there a problem?" mom asked.

"I've never seen a guy pump out that much cum! You should see the inside of my bus, it looks like I drove it through a fucking blizzard with the windows open!"

"So, that's all his?" I asked, signaling at the cum on his uniform.

"Well, some of it is mine," he admitted, visibly uncomfortable, "But most of it is his, yes!"

"Wait, so you're telling me that this guy blew his load all over your bus... and you... while his mom and aunt were on the bus with him?" mom asked.

"Yeah! And it's not like he neglected them, if you know what I mean," Murray replied, glancing down at my drenched skirt. That's when I realized that I probably smelled like cunt.

"He fucked those two sluts, all day and all night long. And whenever he didn't have his dick in one of their holes, he was jacking off and shooting his sperm somewhere. I am telling you, the only time this kids' dick is flaccid is when he's eating or sleeping... and it doesn't look like he needs much sleep.

This guy sounded like a dream come true. God, I could feel myself getting wet again.

"Just so you know, I am not cleaning the inside of hat bus!" Murray said, as he turned to leave.

"Relax," mom smiled, softly putting her hand on his shoulder, "Do you want a blowjob?"

"I don't think I've got anything left to give, hon," Murray mumbled as he walked away.

"All right then," mom shrugged her shoulders, "Suit yourself!"

A little apprehensive, mom and I walked up to the open door of the bus. As I got in first and mounted the bus stairs, I was greeted by the strong smell of raunchy sex and sperm. When I passed by the driver's seat, I noticed dried-up cum everywhere; the steering wheel, the dashboard, the floor, even on the windshield. When I turned and headed down the narrow bus aisle, I stepped over a light green bra and a pair of black panties. Two rows further down, on my left, there was a black skirt, wrinkled up on one of the seats. Both the skirt and the seat were drenched in cum.

Another three rows down, I saw a woman, passed out on her back, butt naked with several loads of cum all over her tits, stomach, shoulders, face, hair... she was a fucking mess! I could feel my cunt starting to drool. As I looked back, I noticed mom was also having a hard time believing what she was seeing. I couldn't say for sure if she was horny or not, but considering she was as big of a slut as I was, I reckoned so.

As we headed further down the aisle, things only got worse. More clothes scattered everywhere, big fat strands of cum on nearly every seat, on the floor, on the armrests. Even some of the windows had cum on them.

"Some quality product, those supplements," I whispered, impressed by what I was seeing.

"Mmmmm," mom murmured, probably in awe as well.

"How long did this bus ride take?" I whispered.

"Uh, about four days, I guess," mom replied, "Jeez, look at this!"

As I turned around, I saw her looking at a small tv screen, hanging above the back stairs of the bus. It had a large, fat spurt of cum shot across it. As we both gawked at it, trying to figure how he could have shot it up there, mom cupped her right tit and rubbed her thumb over her erect nipple.

Then, suddenly, a soft, yet manly grunt caught our attention. As I turned and moved towards the back row, I also started hearing sucking sounds and heavy breathing. My pussy was soaking wet by now, my nipples swollen and sensitive. I was in heat, there was no other way to describe it.

There, in the back row, on the right side of the bus, I saw him for the first time: Malcolm. He noticed me, but didn't react. Instead, his right hand just kept guiding his mother's head up and down his fully erect cock. The drops of sweat on her skin and her rosy red cheeks indicated that she'd been at it for quite a while. Her shoulders, arms and face all were covered in strands and drops of dried up cum. From the looks of things, he had also shot a load or two in her hair.

"Are you the welcoming committee?" he asked.

I nodded, softly whispering, "Yes."

"Be right with you," he grunted, looking down at his mom's head bobbing up and down his shaft. I wasn't easily impressed by a man, no matter how good looking he was, but this guy had something animalistic about him. Raw lust and testosterone seemed to ooze from every pore of his body. When he suddenly pulled his fat dick out of his mom's mouth and started ejaculating onto her already cum-drenched hair, I slid my right hand into my skirt, quickly finding my clit.

Although his climax was over soon enough, his mother's task apparently wasn't, as he stuffed his still hard cock back in her slut mouth. As she began sliding her mouth back up and down his dick again -- ignoring her own fatigue -- I began fingering my silly, little twat right in front of him.

Mom briefly touched my shoulder, letting me know that she was turning back. I figured she could probably guess where this was heading and didn't want to be the fifth wheel. When, about ten seconds later, Malcolm pulled his dick out his mom's mouth again and glanced up at me, I couldn't help but lick my lips -- and thereby letting him know that I was easy as homemade pie. Getting the message, he roughly pushed his mom aside and got up from his seat.

Since he'd been fucking a mouth for a while now, I assumed he'd want something different. I pulled my skirt down to my knees and turned around, facing the front of the bus. As I leaned forward and put my hands on two armrests on either side of the aisle, I submissively hung my head down -- waiting impatiently for him to have his way with me.

I was so horny and eager, that, as soon as he slid his fat tip in, my hungry cunt sucked in the rest of his dong. God, he felt good inside of me. As he started pumping me hard and fast, I poked my head up and noticed that mom, in the meantime, had made her way over to Erin, Malcolm's aunt. After helping her sit up, she was now offering her a bottle of water, as the poor thing did look severely dehydrated.

Then, about thirty seconds later, Malcolm suddenly pulled out and pressed his dick against my ass crack. Startled, but not alarmed, I glanced back for a moment. He went back and forth, briefly touching my cunt and my asshole a few times, trying to illicit a reaction from me. When none came, he realized that I was going to let him put it anywhere, and decided on my twat. He slid it back in and started fucking me, properly this time.

The next time I opened my eyes, I was surprised to see mom on her knees on the filthy bus floor, with her head in between Erin's legs, eagerly licking her sodden twat -- while squeezing her own tits. Malcolm had seen it too. Intrigued, he grabbed a fistful of my hair and softly yanked my head back, whispering, "Is that your mom?"

"Uhuh," I confirmed his guess.

"I would love to fuck her ass! Is she as easy as you are?" he asked. I couldn't believe it. I had thrown myself at him. I had let him mount me, and all he could think about was ramming his hard dick into mom's ass -- coincidentally the only woman in the bus he hadn't done yet.

"Just go over there, lift her skirt and shove it in, she won't mind!" I said.

"I love this place already!" he said, pulling out and wriggled past me, walking over to mom. He kneeled down behind her, slowly lifted her skirt, and after folding it back onto her lower back, pulled her panties down. As expected, mom didn't even look up. He eagerly stuffed his hard dick up her ass, and began fucking her, slowly.

sex4every1
sex4every1
3,401 Followers
12