Heaven in the Desert Ch. 05

Story Info
Stimulated.
8k words
4.78
17.2k
26

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/03/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took Ariana three weeks to come up with the right reply to her mother's email. She finally decided to send it, while having lunch in her office. It read:

Dear Mother,

It is great to hear from you, are you and Elliot well? I am oversees in Omash working with a team to create a new drug for multiple sclerosis. I think Dad would be proud. After graduation I got an unexpected offer from Aaban LLC and I couldn't pass it up. I am sorry that I did not say goodbye, I left rather quickly without saying goodbye to anyone. I am very happy here mom and I have met someone that means a lot to me. My life has changed a lot, all in good ways. I hope we can talk about it in person, eventually. Until then.

Much love,

Ariana

She hit send and let out the breath she did not know she was holding. She was about to return to her lunch when there was a knock at the door.

"Come in." She called out.

Fadil walked in holding a vase of birds of paradise.

"Good afternoon Ariana. These are for you." Fadil said, coming in and putting the flowers on her desk.

"Oh Fadil, you shouldn't have! You are so sweet." Ariana said with a genuine smile as she looked over the flowers.

"How have you been?" They both asked at the same time.

"You go." Fadil said nervously.

"Ok...research is going very well. A few hiccups but everything is ok for the most part. Quadir is adjusting great to palace life. He is going to school in the capital and the other night we finally named the saluki, her name is Lanah." Ariana said in glee.

"Aside from that, I'm fine and your brother is still...your brother. (Laughter) How about you?" Ariana finished.

"Well I..." Fadil began.

"Fadil! What are you doing with my girlfriend!?!" Aaryan said walking into the room holding a small case.

"Aaryan!" Ariana said walking over to him and swatting his chest.

"What?" he said pulling her close and going in for a kiss. He then stopped and looked at Fadil expectantly.

Fadil scurried away and Ariana rolled her eyes and began walking back to her desk.

"You know, some would call you possessive." Ariana said.

"Others would call me authoritative." Aaryan said spinning her around for another kiss.

"Now look at what I got you." He said, as she sat down on the front of her desk.

He opened the case to reveal a matching peridot necklace and earrings. The design was a huge oval peridot surrounded by smaller diamonds.

"Isn't this the stone in your family crest?" Ariana asked.

"And my birthstone." Aaryan said continuing to look at her expectantly.

"A tad formal for the office don't you think Mr. Possessive." Ariana said, while Aaryan smirked and continued to look at her.

"Alright, alright, I'll humor you." She said turning around so he could put the necklace around her neck.

"It's simple and not gaudy." She said turning this way and that.

"I am not really into flashy things, but this I like." She said stroking the necklace and giving him a quick kiss.

"Good. I am glad you like it." Aaryan said grinning from ear to ear.

She looked at herself in the office mirror and smiled. Wearing the peridot necklace made her feel like she was his. It was a symbol to the rest of the world of the position she had in his heart and it was also a symbol of the connection she now had with his family. She would have to get Quadir something with a peridot she thought.

"Aaryan..." Ariana began.

"Hmm?" He said.

"How much is this worth?" She said continuing to stroke the necklace.

"Why do you ask?" Aaryan said.

"I'm just curious." Ariana answered with a smirk.

"I know you are up to something." He said with a skeptical look.

"Tell me anyway." She said frankly.

"About 450,000, why?" Aaryan asked with a raised brow.

Ariana eyes went big. There was no way she could afford to get Quadir that kind of gift right now.

"It is your first engagement gift." Aaryan said resting his hands on both of her shoulders.

"We can talk more about it later at home. Ok?" He said placing a quick kiss on her forehead before leaving the room.

"At home." Ariana said with a smile as she stroked the necklace, her inner voice screaming in glee. She then got back to eating her lunch and filling out paperwork for her research.

*****

Aaryan arrived home later that evening and found Ariana in the dining room.

As she watched Quadir from a short distance playing with his toys, Aaryan came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"You'll spoil that boy. He isn't a child anymore." Aaryan said looking at Quadir.

"He may be mature in life experiences but he is still a boy, he is only seven Aaryan." Ariana said turning in his arms and kissing him.

"When I was seven I..." Aaryan began.

"You were getting into mischief, like running around the palace naked. Ghani has told me all the stories...Now, I'm glad you're finally home because we have so much to discuss." Ariana said bouncing around the kitchen doing this and that.

Aaryan looked at her expectantly. She paused and rolled her eyes at him before laughing.

"Good evening, Aaryan. How was work today?" She said not slowing down but preparing him a cup of coffee.

"It was excellent. Now, what do we need to discuss?" He asked taking a seat and the cup she offered.

"As you know..." She began, looking back at Quadir, frowning as he played roughly around his arm cast. "I have been working closely with some of your advisors to set up programs for orphans and abandoned animals. Did you know that most abandoned animals are normally killed or die due to neglect? Or that most orphans are normally just forgotten and displaced?"

"No. To be honest, I never really thought about it." Aaryan said taking a sip of his coffee.

"Well, they are! I know you have a lot on your plate with the tribes, so I want to do this. Ideally I will set up a safe haven for forgotten children and animals in all of the regions." Ariana said with passion.

"Ok, what do you need from me?" Aaryan asked.

"Just the freedom to do this on my own for now but, let's backtrack for a second. What happens to the money that I earn working at the lab? I want to use that money to start a fund." Ariana asked.

"I have been putting it in a bank account for you. I was wondering when you would ask. Rafiq!" Aaryan called out.

"Rafiq, retrieve all of the bank documents for Ariana's account and take her to the bank manager." He said.

Turning back to Ariana he said, "The bank manager will go over all of the accounts. I have to head out to the mountains. The harvest is starting and I am taking your advice and getting my hands dirty. I will be helping harvest and encouraging the Imitti to help as well. I may not be home until late in the evening, if you have any more questions about the safe havens, let me know at breakfast." He said getting up and kissing her on the forehead.

"Rakshan." He said in a commanding tone and Rakshan appeared at the door.

"Wait." She said stopping Aaryan in his tracks, "There is one more thing." She asked nervously.

"What is it?" He said looking at her curiously.

"Well, I want you to know that I really appreciate the gift that you gave me today." She began hesitantly.

"Continue." Aaryan said and waved Rakshan away.

"So much so that I want to use it, to do something good." She stated with hesitance.

"No." Aaryan answered with finality.

"But..." Ariana began.

"No buts. I will see you tomorrow at breakfast. The coffee is getting much better." Aaryan said as he walked out the door.

"Thank you." She said with mixed emotions as she looked at Quadir.

How can he just dismiss me like that? She thought.

"I've called the bank manager and he is waiting for us. Are you ready to go?" Rafiq asked reentering the room.

"Yes...Kadshah!" She called. "Please watch Quadir while I am away. Thank you!"

*******

When they arrived at the bank, the bank manager unlocked the door and graciously ushered them inside.

"Ariana Johnson?" The bank manager asked with a questioning look.

"Yes." She replied.

"Right this way Miss." He said and ushered her and Rafiq inside.

"You have three accounts. The first account ending in 1131 is a personal account with weekly deposits of 5,000 Ukasan totaling 60,000 Ukasan. The second account ending in 1149 is work pay direct deposited from Aaban LLC totaling in 48,900 Ukasan and the last account ending in 1169 had a onetime deposit of 12,000 Ukasan." The bank manager explained.

"About how much in American bills is 12,000 Ukasan?" Ariana asked the bank manager.

"Approximately 15,000 dollars." The bank manager answered.

"Thank you." Ariana replied as she stared at the accounts.

"Rafiq, do you know what the third account, the onetime deposit is for?" Ariana asked as the bank manager left to take a phone call.

"Yes, it is for if you ever want to go back to the United States." Rafiq answered. The two continued to converse as the bank manager answered the call.

*In another room*

"Bank of Eamla." The bank manager said answering the call.

"Yes, this is Aaryan Al Said Aaban." Aaryan said.

"Your majesty." The bank manager said with a slight stutter as he stood straighter.

"You should have a woman there by the name of Ariana Johnson. Ensure that she is given 500,000 Ukasan in addition to anything else that she may need." Aaryan stated.

"Yes sir." The bank manager responded.

"Ensure that she is treated with the utmost respect while in your care, she is to be your future queen in a few months' time."

"Congratulations your majesty." The bank manager said with a beaming smile.

"Thank you. Let her know that I am waiting on the line to speak with her." Aaryan stated.

"Right away sir." The bank manager replied and left the phone.

"I have just been instructed by the sultan himself that you are to have an additional 500,000 Ukasan added to the account of your choosing and he is also waiting on the private line to speak with you." The bank manager said and bowed to her.

Ariana smiled as she walked to the phone.

"Yes." Ariana said answering the phone.

"How are you my gorgeous, delicious, future wife?" Aaryan said in a seductive voice, causing Ariana to blush.

"I'm ok..." She said hesitating.

"What is it?" Aaryan questioned.

"...I didn't like how we ended things earlier. You were...abrupt." Ariana responded.

"I don't say this often, but I am sorry. We get along so well that sometimes I forget we were raised in two separate cultures. I took offense to you wanting to use my gift for something good. Not because you wanted to do something good with it because I can more than provide for you anything you desire. There is no need to sacrifice. It is my job as your husband and I more than willing to cater to your pleasure in anyway. Never be afraid to ask for what you need my queen." Aaryan said.

Ariana blushed, turning cherry red before answering.

"So from this moment forward, you will give me anything that I desire, I only need ask for it Razam?" Ariana asked.

"Yes, anything you desire. I want you to feel comfortable depending on me. As you said before, we are a partners." Aaryan said smugly.

"I'll hold you to that. Good luck today. I miss you and I plan on showing you how much when I see you again." Ariana said seductively.

"I will hold you too that." Aaryan said with a chuckle and they ended the call.

Ariana smiled as she formed a plan and walked back into the room with Rafiq and the bank manager.

"Please place 425,000 in the first account and then, I would like to use the current balances of the first and second accounts to set up my fund."

"Yes, ma'am." The bank manager replied.

"After August 25th, I want you to take all of the money out of the third account and close that account. I want that money placed in a CD for the next 10 years for Quadir Johnson, with my name as a co-owner on the account with the 75,000." Ariana explained.

"Ok, Miss Johnson." He said.

"Lastly, I want you to take this..." She said removing her necklace "and place it in a safety deposit box. I'll be back to pick it up soon." She still wore the matching earrings.

"Rafiq, do you have any idea who made this piece?" Ariana asked.

Before he could answer, the bank manager interjected. "If I may, my queen, I believe the piece was created by Almas Majwahrat. They are a very upscale jeweler that caters almost exclusively to the royal family."

"Amazing. I need to get a similar piece created. A bracelet for a young male child." Ariana said.

"Say no more, my queen. I will contact them right away and have them send designs over. I can also send word when the paperwork for the last account is ready, if it so pleases." The bank manager answered.

"Thank you." Ariana said as she and Rafiq exited the building.

"Rafiq, I need you to take me to the State Offices next." Ariana said stepping into the SUV.

After arriving at the State Offices, Ariana got documentation showing she could work and live in Omash and looked into becoming a citizen and finding documentation for Quadir.

She asked Rafiq to keep it a secret so that she could surprise Aaryan with her citizenship before they married.

"Thank you Rafiq. I will be sure to make you some of my stew very soon." Ariana said with a smile getting back into the car.

"It is not a problem for my Queen." Rafiq answered.

"Can I share another secret?" Ariana asked.

"Yes, my queen." Rafiq answered.

"It is weird hearing everyone call me Queen. I'm barely used to the help I receive at the palace and now everyone is bowing to me and taking care of everything I mention." Ariana said perplexed.

"It is our way of showing honor and respect to cater to you. We are also very happy for the sultan. You will make a fine queen Miss Ariana." Rafiq answered honestly.

"I never looked at it that way. I'm just so used to doing things on my own..." She said and then paused. The gears turning in her head.

"Can you take me to Aaryan now?" Ariana said hopefully.

"I don't know if the Sultan will want you to go there. It may not be safe." Rafiq began.

"Let me worry about Aaryan. Now, take me home first so I can change and then let's head out to the mountains." Ariana said leaving no room for argument.

When she arrived back home and went into her bedroom, there was a blue and gold bag from Almas Majwahrat on her bed. Inside were three satin pouches.

Inside the first was a bracelet with a note attached that read: For you.

In the second was a simple gold and peridot chain, with a prayer in Omashi on a faceplate. The note attached read: For Quadir.

In the third was a bracelet that matched the first but had the symbol for a dog as the clasp. This was also for Quadir.

"I swear that man thinks of everything." Ariana said beaming with pride. She bundled all of the jewelry and placed it on her desk in the bag. She decided to give Quadir his jewelry on a special occasion.

She quickly dressed and then they were headed off to the mountains. When they arrived, the sun was going down and Aaryan and the men were walking down from the harvesting ground.

He was covered in dirt but he smiled as Ariana stepped out of the car.

"Did you get my gift?" Aaryan asked with a smirk on his face as he wiped his hands on a towel.

"I did and I have one for you...Do you like my trench coat?" Ariana said spinning around after removing her floor length outer coat. Her tan trench coat hugged her like a dress and exposed her muscular tan legs.

"I do indeed." Aaryan said as he looked Ariana up and down.

"Good. I'll ride with you and Rafiq, Rakshan and the rest of the guards can ride together." Ariana said jumping into his SUV.

What is she planning? Aaryan thought as he looked at Ariana getting in the car. She hopped in and put on her seat belt with a bounce. Throwing her heavy outer coat in the backseat.

"I'm glad you didn't wear this around Rafiq." Aaryan said getting into the car.

"This is only for you." Ariana said sexily.

"Forever & Always." She continued with a kiss.

After 5 minutes of riding down the road and putting as much distance as possible between themselves and the other car. Ariana turned in her seat and began putting her plan in motion.

She put a hand on Aaryan's thigh, turned and asked, "So how did today go?"

"It went really well. There was little resistance. At first all of the men from the Imitti were not present but as they got word of my arrival more men showed up. They let the Awaan take the lead and we got it done. There was no fighting." Aaryan stated.

While he was talking, Ariana had silently unzipped his pants. She know slid a hand in and grasped his cock.

"That is so interesting Razam." She said glancing back to see how close the guards were.

She quickly unsnapped her seatbelt as she stroked Aaryan's hardening cock up and down. She gave the tip a few kisses to ease it along.

"You cannot be thinking..." Aaryan said with a chuckle.

"Oh but I am." Ariana said and took him into her mouth.

She moaned at the taste and feel of his cock inside her mouth.

She sucked inch after inch of his cock into her mouth trying her best to reach the base.

Aaryan groaned and opened his legs wider.

She looked up at him as she continued to suck and lick up and down his cock. His eyes were on hers.

He put a hand on the back of her head to lightly push her back down.

"Focus on the road Aaryan! Both hands on the wheel." She said with a chuckle as she shook his hand off of her head.

She went back to sucking his cock with a vigor. She licked around the tip and flicked her tongue around the underside of his helmet before sucking back down to the base.

She swirled her tongue roughly around and around the tip until Aaryan groaned and gripped her head bobbing her on his cock.

He pumped his hips into her mouth as he moaned her name.

She took it all and continued to move with him up and down his cock using her mouth and her hand.

She shook his hand off her head again but kept the tempo. Up, down, up down, up down.

"Fuck I'm so close Ariana." Aaryan said through gritted teeth.

"Mmmm, are you Razam?" Ariana said back.

"This is it...fuck." Aaryan yelled as he gripped the seat.

When Ariana felt the first slight twitch of his cock, she removed her face and gripped and held his cock under the tip, stopping his orgasm.

"What are you doing?" Aaryan said with a confused and angry expression.

"Do you want to come Razam?" Ariana said loosening her grip and licking in swirls around the top of his penis.

"Fuck." Aaryan said trying to pump back into her mouth. She let him pump an inch.

"Answer me." She said continuing to tease him.

"Yes." Aaryan said through gritted teeth.

"Then all you have to do..." Ariana punctuated as she swirled her tongue across the top of his penis "is...pull over...and fuck me."

Aaryan gripped the steering wheel and gritted his teeth as he alternated staring daggers at the road and Ariana. He remembered his earlier statement to her.

He then pulled over to the side of the road. Ariana bounced up and down in her seat and then moved to step out of the car. He stopped her with a hand on her arm.

"Well played..." He began and kissed her roughly. She moaned as he ran his hands over her body, squeezing her breasts and gripping her hips and sides. He gripped her neck, controlling the kiss.

"But the first time we make love, it will not be on the side of some dirt road." He said directly and out of breath.

"Let's go home then." She said just as breathless.

"Yes. Let's go home." He said pulling her in for another kiss.

Ariana put her seat belt back on and Aaryan pulled back onto the road.

He hit a button in his car and Bashir's voice could be heard coming through the speakers.