Heaven is in The Submission

Story Info
She submits, if a little late.
1.4k words
4.23
14k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've dressed just for you. The way I remember drove you crazy when we had first fallen for each other. Heels. I would not dream of coming to you in anything but heels. The dress is a wrap. Untie the long belt – easily adapted to other uses, a snap on the left side of the waist. A short zipper on the right – and everything is available to you.

The first kiss is sweet. A brush of lips, then a little more pressure. My head spins. You never fail to make my head spin. Already I am starting to slip into the dreamy, soft, malleable place. You take me there so easily, so thoroughly.

The kiss deepens, the heat rises. Your hands are on me. I feel your fingers in the muscles of my back. You turn me, pressing me against the door. I am so wonderfully trapped between you and the wall. Every inch of you pressing against every inch of me. Your hands work their way down. To my waist. You untie the belt, pull it from its loops. I feel you take my right wrist, wrapping the cloth belt around my wrist and lifting it over my head. There is a coat hook above my head. You loop the belt over that once, twice, then raise my left hand up to secure that as well. I look into your eyes. You see the heat you've inspired. I see the answering heat in yours. I smile. You smile back – it is slightly evil and wholly sexy smile.

Those magic hands slide slowly down my arms, then over my tits, back down to my waist. The snap opens, then the zipper. You part the dress. My breath hitches in my throat. Your gaze burns my skin, then your hands ramp the heat up even further. I feel your mouth on my neck – licking, sucking, nipping. The groan comes from deep in my soul. I press toward you, and you smirk. I am not in control – of you, of myself, of the situation. It is heaven.

The bra is next. You open the front clasp with one quick twist of your fingers. I feel your hands on my tits. First soft, caressing, then steadily firmer, then hard. You are watching my reaction as you play with me. Your hips press against mine, and I feel how hard you are. I squirm. It is delicious. Your fingers finally settle on my nipples, twisting, pulling – just that little bite of pain – it gets me so wet. I can barely wait for you to turn your attention lower.

You kiss me again, while continuing to play with my nipples, which are hard enough to cut glass by now. Your mouth works its way down. From my mouth, to my neck, my throat, and finally to those hard, aching nipples. You use your tongue, you suck, you nip – and I am squirming and dragging at the tie on my hands. I want to pull you to me, touch you, grab you. I keep trying to wrap a leg around you to pull you closer, but, I am not in control – of you, of myself, of the situation. It is heaven.

Finally, you reach up and slide the belt off of the hook above my head. You turn me and press my hard, aching nipples against the door as you first untie the belt, then pull my wrists to the small of my back, where you again tie them. When you are sure they are secure, you pull me back to you. My back to your front, your mouth on my neck, and your hands gripping and mauling my tits. I feel your hard cock at the crack of my ass – I twist my hips to try to pay you back just a little for the need you've built in me. You turn me back to face you – taking my mouth again in a needy, wanton, consuming kiss. Then you break contact, pushing down on my shoulders until I kneel before you.

I've waited decades for this. You open your slacks, your hard, gorgeous cock bouncing free. I lean forward, desperate to take you into my mouth. You tease me for a bit. Then paint my lips with your pre-cum. I lick my lips, catching your cock with my tongue as I do. Finally, you let me use my tongue. I circle the head of your cock with my tongue, then lick and suck around the outside, twisting to reach my mouth down to your balls. I take one in my mouth, working my tongue all over it, sucking gently. Then I treat the other the same way. I pull back, and turn my attention back to your cock. Taking first the head into my mouth, working my tongue around, then sucking it. I start to slide my mouth down, working my way to the root. I gag a little bit, but I am determined to take you deep. You let me control the rhythm for awhile, but eventually it is too much. You hold my head, stroking into my mouth. Feeling my tongue, testing my gag reflex. I am not in control – of you, of myself, of the situation. It is heaven.

Finally, you pull free. Your control, which has always frustrated the living hell out of me, is near to the breaking point. You help me to my feet. I am nearly drunk with my need. You walk me over to your desk, and bend me forward over it. I feel my hard, aching nipples pressed to the cold wood of the desk. You lift my skirt up, over my back, exposing my vulnerable ass. First you just run your hands over my skin. You have waited decades for this. The first slap is a surprise. I let out a yelp. The second slap is less of a surprise, but I still can't keep quiet. You fall into a rhythm, left, right, left right. I feel heat building in my ass, as it starts to turn pink. You reach down and feel how wet I am. God, are we compatible.

You slide just the head of your cock into my steaming, wet pussy. I immediately start to tighten on it. I'm so desperate to feel you. You play at the entrance for just a few short, choppy strokes. Then, without warning, you slam yourself deep. I choke back a scream. God, how I've wanted this! You fuck me, hard, for several delicious, marvelous strokes. Reaching under me to play with my tits and nipples some more while you fuck me. Way too soon you pull free. I whimper. I was so close. I want you back there so badly. Instead, I feel your fingers first in my sopping pussy, scooping up the copious fluids there. Then, I feel your fingers somewhere else. I squirm. I want it, but I'm scared. I've thought of you taking me there so many times, but now that the reality is coming for me, I'm nervous. I am glad I am tied up and at your mercy. I don't want to choose. I just want you to take what is yours. I am not in control – of you, of myself, of the situation. It is heaven.

Your fingers work that tight, quivering hole. First one, then another. Then I feel both thumbs at my pussy, finding more lubrication. Your thumbs then slide into that tight hole, pulling it open. I bite back the startled, nervous sound instinct demands from me. I feel something there. Your cock. Slowly, relentlessly pushing forward into that place I denied you so many years ago. It burns, but I want this. I feel myself stretching. You pause once you are in, giving me a moment to adjust. Then you begin – pulling back just a bit, then thrusting deep. You reach around to my aching, needy clit. The sensations, in back and in front overwhelm me. I start to shake, whimper, and squirm. I push back, loving your possession. You movements get faster, on my clit and in my ass – then a bit jerky as we both get closer to cumming. It builds, faster, higher, hotter. I start to cum, squeezing and squirming on your desk, on your cock. You tumble after me with a shout. The sensations rippling through you, into me. You lean down, resting on my back – small, tender kisses on my shoulders.

Finally, you slide free of my tender ass., dropping into your desk chair. You pull me off your desk and onto your lap, turning me to hold me as we drift back to earth. I am not in control – of you, of myself, of the situation. It is heaven.