Heaven on a Harley

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Loverman
Loverman
9 Followers

The day had come to deal with the M S. Father Veto had been gone for almost a week now, and Jane figured that this was the time to confront the M S. Carrying a arm load of hot videos, Jane entered the M S's office. With all of this evidence, the M S had no choice. The Mother Superior was obliged to grant any demand which Jane delivered. From this moment on, Jane was a free woman. To celebrate her new found freedom, Jane climbed onto the big Harley and zoomed off into the city.

Chapter Three

She headed strait to the Tenderloin district of the city. Jane was feeling like a new woman. All of her new freedom was intoxicating. From now on, the M S and Clairabell would not be a problem. Moreover, Jane had gained a new confidence. The self defense techniques which Tommy had taught her made her feel as if she could handle any situation. What Jane didn't know was that after the episodes with the M S and Clairabell at the nunnery she had changed . She was no longer the innocent little girl she once was. In addition, after getting a gander of Father Veto, Jane viewed men in a new way. None of the little boys at the high school which she knew looked anything like Father Veto. Their clumsy attempts to arouse her always fell short leaving her unsatisfied. After watching Father Veto perform in every conceivable position, Jane knew that he was good. He was more than good; he was excellent, and Jane couldn't help but notice what a good fucking looked like.

Why she went directly to the Tenderloin district wasn't apparent to her. There were forces working within her now which were not there before. Jane would come to recognize these forces shortly.

The sight of a nun on a Harley was something out of the ordinary even in a sophisticated city such as San Francisco. Jane zoomed by on the big, red, shiny bike with her black veils flapping in the wind. With amazement, the people turned to look at the spectacle. This was only her first trip into the city, but it would take just a short time before the people started to call her "Heaven on a Harley. "

Jane arrived at a park situated in the middle of the Tenderloin district. It was just one of those little postage stamp size affairs. It wasn't anything special,; just some benches, a fountain, and a patch of grass. She dismounted the Harley to realize that she didn't know just what she was going to do. She stood and surveyed the surroundings. San Francisco is a busy city. Always there are people going places and doing things. Also San Francisco is famous for its' street people. In this part of town, there is an abundance of such people. Moreover, this neighborhood is known for its' sexual activity.

Jane began to look around. She noticed that there were the street walkers here and there applying their trade. There was an abundance of men who were looking for a quick fuck. Also, she notice people who just seemed to be hanging out or waiting for something. She noticed a small group of winos as they passed the contents of a bottle around as if they had just scored a particularly good vintage. As she stood there, two gay men strolled by. Each man was hugging the other man. They stopped directly in front of Jane, and they overtly kissed. After the deep tongue kiss, the two men laughed vigorously. Then, they went on their way. Jane began to wonder. She said to herself, what am I doing here? Jane was getting strong doubts as to just what was her mission. She recalled that when she started this mission, that she thought that she would wind up in a place like India ministering to the sick, poor, and disadvantaged. Here she was standing in the middle of San Francisco watching groups of people who seemed to be having a pretty good time of it.

A street walker approached Jane and asked, "Are you lost honey? "

Jane replied, "No I don't think so. "

The woman spoke again, "We don't get many of your kind around here sweetie. Are you sure you're not lost? "

Jane responded, "I have come here to help the people. "

To that the whore replied with a laugh, "Lordy lordy aren't you just something. "

Jane took notice of the woman as she continued on her way. The afternoon was spent in that way. Occasionally, a person would approach Jane and ask a question or two. Nothing of any consequence occurred, so Jane decided to return to the nunnery. As she approached the Harley, Jane noticed a group of young men watching her. They didn't seem to be up to doing her any harm. They just seemed to be very curious. As she mounted the big bike, Jane noticed the young men as they began to poke each other in the ribs as they whispered. Broad smiles appeared upon their faces as Jane Swung her leg over the saddle. Realizing that she had an audience, Jane decided to put on a little show for the young studs. Jane adjusted her nun's robes and made herself comfortable upon the bike. Even dressed like a penguin, Jane's pretty face and sparkling blue eyes were very visible to the young studs, and they exhibited their interest in that way. One of the young studs grabbed his crotch and whispered something to his buddies. Jane composed herself as she remembered Tommy's instructions. Jane set the crank starter peddle with her foot. Placed her hands firmly upon the handle bars. She hauled herself upward and then leaned downward on her right leg with all of her weight turning over the big two cylinder engine. The big two cylinder engine meagerly flexed its' mechanical arms.

"Shit! ", Jane muttered.

"You got to turn the ignition switch on dummy! ", Jane said to herself aloud.

Jane turned the switch and tried again. Repeating the sequence , the big engine rumbled and coughed and remained dormant. The young studs were watching now with anticipation. Jane composed herself and tried again. This time she hauled herself upward with a yank, and then she jumped on the starter pedal with confidence. This time the big engine roared to life. Jane tossed a dazzling smile at the group of young studs as she moved the big bike onto its' wheels. All the young studs were now jumping around with excitement while slapping each other high fives. Jane kicked the bike into first and gave the engine some gas. As she road by the group of young men, Jane heard what they were saying.

The entire group of young studs yelled out loudly in unison as Jane zoomed by, "Heaven on a Harley! "

And that was it. From that day on, every body in the Tenderloin district referred to Jane as "Heaven on a Harley."

That night Jane sat to reflect. The day's experiences were still vivid in her mind. She decided to continue her mission, but now she wondered if this was what she truly wanted. In all her days in high school, the boys never caused her to stir, but she had to admit to herself now that being watched by a group of young studs caused her to have a very pleasant sensation somewhere down there between her legs. All the way back to the nunnery, Jane was aware of the vibrations of the big bike as she pressed her pussy forward onto the saddle causing her to become aroused. As she lay in her bed, Jane contemplated the new feelings which she was now experiencing. Her hand found its' way to her pussy, and before she knew it, she was jerking off. Jane had finger fucked herself in the past, but it felt like just a waste of time. Now, something had changed. The touching and the probing felt like heaven.

After the trip to the Tenderloin district, Jane found herself jerking off each night. Since that first day in the Tenderloin, Jane's cravings had become stronger and stronger. Each night she dreamed about cock. She even dreamed about Father Veto. Still each morning, Jane arose and went off on her mission to save the people. She had been recognized by the people of the Tenderloin District as a friend. She had become viewed by the people as a person who could be trusted. In Fact, Jane helped the people in need , and the people had become to rely upon Jane's help.

It had been some time since that first day in San Francisco when Jane first appeared in the Tenderloin. Jane was having some success in her role as a people's advocate. However, the more she became involved with the people of the Tenderloin district, the more her body betrayed her. She found herself looking at the handsome young men of the neighborhood more than she should. As a nun, a bride of Christ shouldn't have those thoughts or feelings, Jane thought. Still, it was undeniable. She had to admit to herself that she was just horny.

Jane Took a long look in her morning mirror. She knew that this day was going to be different. She had spent most of the previous night in her bed bashing the bishop. Her pussy was just zinging with lust. The face which looked back at her from the mirror wasn't of one of a sexually repressed nun. It was the face of a fully sexual woman. No words were spoken, but there was volumes of words hidden in that look. It was one of those decisions which appears without announcing its' self. A person doesn't realize it, but a corner has been turned and the way is revealed.

It was a chilly and windy day as the sun shone from behind the clouds in the Tenderloin as Jane arrived on this morning. By this time, Jane had made friends among the regulars who inhabited the little park. The cast of characters which inhabited the park reminded one of a Hollywood movie. Jane had become familiar with most of them. There was box car billy who claimed to have ridden the rails in his hobo youth and claimed to have known Woody Guthrie. There was no nose Tony who claimed to be on the run from the mob. When asked, Tony always explained that the tip of his nose was shot off in a gun fight with a New York tough. There was Lavender who was a drag queen who claimed that she had done everything and been everywhere and was ready to do it all over again. There was Dixie who was a street wise black gal who seemed to swing both ways. There was Bosco who looked a little like Mister Tee, but she was really a woman. The list of characters seemed to be endless as far as Jane could tell. Of course, there was the everyday people who came to the tenderloin just to see what was going on each day.

Jane parked the Harley in its' usual space, and she began her morning walk through the park saying hello to people which she recognized. Jane approached a well worn path which the locals called homo lane. It was a path which led off into the trees and bushes next to the park. It was a favorite meeting place for homosexual men who used the area for quick encounters. Jane decided to take a walk on the path. The path curved this and that way as it dipped into a little valley. It actually was a very pretty place with all the bushes, trees ,and songbirds . While she walked, Jane noticed the used condoms which were abandoned along the side of the path. Even though it was early in the morning, Jane could tell that there were men hiding in the bushes as they sucked each other's cocks. Knowing what was going on around her in the bushes made Jane think more about getting some cock for herself. Then she spotted Willy the whiner. Willy was one of the characters who inhabited the park on a regular bases. He was a down and outer who was addicted to the big H. Willy got his nickname because of his constant complaining. Every thing was fixed and every thing was all fucked up according to Willy. He was a short thin man who would do anything within reason for another fix. His hair was long and shaggy, and he wore the clothes of a street beggar. One of Willy's main source of income involved sucking cock for a fee. As he strode out of a hideout, the two came to stand together. As Jane and Willy stood to face each other, a well dressed business man emerged from out of the hideout. He was wearing a very expensive three button suit,shirt, and tie and he was carrying a business man's brief case. He quickly walked passed Jane and Willy as he tipped his hat without saying a word.

Willy spoke first, "He's one of my regulars. He likes a quick blow job just before work. He's a good tipper. "

Jane smiled, "Willy, you know that you're not to be doing things like that. "

Willy replied, "Heaven, I mean Sister Jane I got it bad. I gotta get money somehow. I got my ass in the ringer this time. I owe this guy some big time cash, and this guy, he don't take no for an answer. Can you help me? "

Jane asked, "How can I help you? "

"Money Sister, that's how! ", Willy employed.

Jane said, "You know that I can't give you any money. "

Willy begged, "Sister, I'm desperate! I gotta! Look, you guys, I mean you church ladies, ... don't you want to get rid of sin and corruption? Isn't it worth something to know where you can find some big time sin right in your own back yard? "

With this information, Jane's curiosity was aroused. She knew that Willy was leading the conversation somewhere, and Jane wanted to know just what Willy had to say.

Willy realizing that Jane was interested put out the bait, "This is big! It involves some big shots and some high level government officials. "

Jane said, "O k, how much? "

Willy put up all of his fingers and closed and opened them as to flash the sign; $ 50. Jane nodded in agreement.

Willy smiled broadly as Jane slipped five new crisp ten dollar bills into Willy's hand.

Willy said, "Here goes. Hold on to your hat Sister. You know that big mansion right next door from your umm --- place where you God ladies live? "

Jane replied, "Yes, what about it? "

Willy resumed, "The guy who owns that big house is a rich big shot who likes to have a taste of the spicy life. I mean, --- That guy is well known down here. He's one of the biggest pussy hounds going. And, get this. He likes to put on sex shows at his big fancy house. Every body who is any body is invited. I hear that what goes on there is really something. Everyone dresses up like going to a masquerade ball. You know real fancy, and they all ware masks. Better than those things that you hear about in Paris. Do you know what I'm talking about? "

Jane nodded, "Yes, I know just what you mean. O k Willy, I got you. So, what's his name? "

Willy said, "Now remember, you didn't get this from me! Dumont, John P Dumont the third can you believe it? And you're in luck. Word has it that there is a happening this very night. What do you think about that!? "

With that the two parted, and Willy went on his way. Jane stood there for a while contemplating as she absorbed the information.

As she turned to watch Willy exit the little valley Jane said to herself aloud, "No Willy, I think that I wouldn't tell anybody. No, I think that I'll just keep that little bit of information to myself. "

At that precise moment, a stiff breeze swooped down through the little valley causing Jane's black robes to flare up as they flapped in the wind. As quick as it had come, it was gone, and Jane began to walk out of the little valley. As she walked, Jane got an idea. She said to herself, Why don't I go and take a look for myself? Umm why don't I, she repeated?

As she strode out of the park, she wondered. She thought to herself, where can I get a ball gown. She chuckled aloud, and thought, it would be like Cinderella going to the ... shit how am I going to get in.

The phone book answered the first question. A costume shop had just anything a person would want. This being San Francisco, a costume shop would have just the right thing for a masquerade ball. Jane was right. In the phone book, there was at least a dozen shops who specialized in ornate clothing. Jane selected the most promising one, and she went off to find herself a costume. Of coarse, when a nun rides up to a costume shop on a big red Harley and she asks for a ball gown, it does cause some curiosity. However, this is San Francisco, and almost anything goes here. A few well placed answers to satisfy the sales girl, and Jane was in.

"Hot damned! ", Jane exclaimed to herself.

The shop had some of the hottest clothes that Jane had seen in a long time. They had it all. Everything from full length evening dresses to hot black underwear. Jane selected a hot number which looked just outstanding . Jane selected a very low cut, form fitting, and revealing royal blue dress. The blue of the dress matched the blue of her eyes. Her long strawberry blonde hair hung down around her shoulders, and it accented the full length dress.

"My dear! You are gorgeous! Let me help. ", the French sounding sales girl exclaimed.

"My dear, you need a bit of the stocking. You see the slit on the leg ... let me. ", The sales girl rushed off and returned with a hand full of black underwear including a pair of black fish net stockings.

"Try these, Cherrie knows! ", the excited sales clerk said.

Jane disappeared into the dressing room as the sales clerk waited. A few moments and Jane reappeared. The look upon the sales clerk's face told the story.

"Do not move my lovely. ", the sales clerk said as she rushed off and returned with a matching, broad, brimmed hat and a hand full of costume jewelry.

Cherrie the sales clerk stood in front of Jane with an amazed look upon her face as she handed the hat and jewelry to Jane. The jewelry consisted of a pair of drop ear rings and an ornate necklace which appeared to be made of sparkling blue stones. Jane placed the jewelry on, and next she placed the hat on her head and set it as to dip forward and a bit to the right. Cherrie took Jane by the hand and led her to the full length mirror. Standing in front of the mirror was a vision from the golden age of Hollywood. The woman which looked back from the mirror could have easily been a world class movie star.

"I'll take it! ", Jane said.

John P Dumont was a well to do man about the town. He moved in the high class circles of San Francisco society. Rumor had it that he came from old money. That he had come from a well to do family back east and who could trace their parentage back as far as the Revolutionary War. On the other hand, some rumors told a different story. That mister Dumont was not all he seemed to be, made him a mysterious fellow. At least one scandal sheet claimed that mister Dumont was actually Vincent Puchie, and he was the great grandson of Geno Puchie. Geno Puchie Was reputed to be a king pin in the Chicago mob during the bootlegging days. Still another rumor reported that mister Dumont was a very successful businessman who made his money in the stock market. That he bought his respectability with money gained from shady business deals. More over, that his name didn't appear on any social register anywhere, and that there was no well to do family .

In any case, mister Dumont was a young, vigorous, and handsome man who was one of the most eligible bachelors in San Francisco. He was viewed as a big spender contributing vast sums of money to various charities. He had also become an important and powerful man in the city.

Mister D as his friends liked to call him was a world class pussy hound. He enjoyed the good life, and he had the means to finance his desires. As Willy the whiner said, mister D was well known in the tenderloin. His big fancy car would be seen parked outside one of the local hot spots, and it always drew a crowd. Often he would be accompanied by at least two great looking gals. He was always welcomed by the night club owners in that he was a big tipper. What the public didn't know was that mister D had a taste for the sleazy side of sex. His list of transgressions was long, and he always indulged himself fully.

Buying the mansion next door to the nunnery was another of mister D's indulgences. It had come to him that it would be fun to spy upon a group of nuns as they showered. He had set up a telescope in a top floor room which directly faced the nunnery's southerly side. From there, he could get a clear view of the shower room used by the nuns. At first, it was just a lark, but it later became something more. He found himself using the telescope more and more as time went by. He had taken up the practice of stroking his cock as he spied upon the nuns. His desires went into over drive on that day when a pretty little strawberry blonde appeared in the shower room. Soon he began to set his clock in the hope of catching the little doll as she showered each morning. He was hopelessly drawn to the sight of the little blonde as she was being passed around by the other nuns. He couldn't be sure, but it looked like that she was being forced to perform for the other nuns Especially the large manlike looking nun who seem to be running the show. He was torn between trying to save the little doll and just watching as to what was going to happen next. It was just a stroke of luck. He had been watching that day when all of a sudden the pretty little doll exploded into a Bruce Lee fighting machine. His excitement soared as he watched the little doll beat the living shit out of the three woman who had been pushing her around for some time now. He began cheering like he was at a pries fight.

Loverman
Loverman
9 Followers