Heaven On Earth Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
byIL85
byIL85
69 Followers

"Brian," Noah came in with that whiny whistle that he called a voice. "Where did you go? You left us so suddenly."

"Well, Erica said that Evan went to the bathroom. I came in here to find him, but no one is in here."

"Oh. Maybe he left."

"Maybe."

I heard Noah clear his throat. "Besides, why would you want to bother with him anymore? I'm back now. I know that it's sudden, but you should take me up on my offer to start over again."

"Noah, I've explained to you that I'm with Evan now, and I have no intention of changing that."

"You used to say that about me."

"Things have changed, Noah."

"They could always change back." I could hear Noah stepping towards Brian. "You have to admit, Brian, I was the best fuck you ever had."

"You're right, you were, and still are, the best fuck I've ever had." My heart sank when I heard him say that. "But I've never fucked Evan. What we have is completely different. I love him and I make love to him, and it's the same for him. It was never like that with us."

"You used to tell me that you loved me," Noah said.

"I thought I loved you, and I thought you loved me. But I understand now that it wasn't love. Love isn't supposed to cause pain like that. I would sit around waiting for you to stop abusing yourself and you would tell me to fuck off every time. I would hardly call that 'love.'"

"But I do love you, Brian. Why do you think I went into rehab and starting building my life again? I did all of this so I could come back to you, sweetheart. Can you honestly say that drunken kid means more to you than I do?"

Brian didn't hesitate for a moment. "Yes, I can, Noah. I want, no, I NEED, someone that I can love and depend on. I can't even compare how long Evan and I have been together to how long you and I have been together because he has come to mean more to me in one month than you did in a year. He makes me feel like no one else ever has, yet because of some pointless argument about you, I'm telling you all these things that I should be telling him. You shouldn't have gone through rehab for my benefit, that should have been something you did for yourself. And to think that you can come back and reclaim me like some sort of possession that you left behind is crazy. The best you can hope for is my friendship, and you're really starting to push your chances at even having that."

I was surprised that no one heard Brian from outside. Tears were rolling down my face by this point. "One day, you silly fag," he began, "you're going to realize that I'm the best thing you ever had, and you're making a huge mistake." The door swung open and closed again. I heard Brian exhale sharply and walk towards the door.

My foot had fallen asleep, so I tried to shift position on the tiny toilet seat and take the pressure off. I slipped and with a crash, I fell into a sitting position on the commode.

"Is someone in here?" Brian said.

Shit. Shit. There was no way I could get out of this. Miraculously, I didn't hurt myself when I fell. I stood up and slowly opened the door to the stall.

"Oh, my God," Brian whispered when I stepped out.

"Hi," I said so quietly that I wasn't entirely sure that I made any sound.

"You heard everything, didn't you?"

"Yes."

He walked over to where I was standing. "Baby, I'm so sorry. You had every right to be wary of Noah. I didn't think he honestly thought he had any chance of getting me back."

"No, Brian, I shouldn't have doubted you and acted like an ass on top of all that."

"You were upset. There was no reason I should have yelled at you. Noah just has a way of getting to me. No matter what he does, I have always felt bad for the way things happened between us. It won't happen again, I promise."

"Bri, you don't have to explain it to me. It's fine." I sniffed and couldn't hold back from crying my heart out. He was hugging me in an instant, and I was soaking his shirt with tears. "I'm not going to drink anymore," I mumbled into his chest.

"What?" he lifted my chin up and looked into my eyes.

"Surprising, isn't it?"

"No, I didn't hear what you said."

"I said I'm not going to drink anymore. I'd say that it's proved to be downright terrible for this relationship, so I won't do it anymore."

"Evan, you don't have to do that."

"You said I wasn't any better than Noah."

"I was angry, I didn't mean it."

"No, it's ok. You were right, but I'm not going to make the same dumb mistake that he did. I'm not going to let this drive you away from me. You're infinitely more important to me than alcohol. I love you, Brian."

Brian grabbed me and kissed me so tenderly that I almost collapsed in joy. The kiss turned more passionate as I moved my hand up to his face and he grabbed my butt. We broke apart when Brian started laughing.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"We have definitely moved on to Public Restroom Loving 110."

I dissolved into a fit of laughter and Brian joined me. The dried tear streaks from having cried shortly before were joined by tears of laughter. Neither of us could stop laughing until some guy came in to actually use the bathroom. Brian and I walked back into the gallery, our hands around each other's waist. Erica was glowing when we found her.

"Noah stormed outta here a while ago. I figured somethin' had gone right." I looked at Brian and smiled. He smiled back, and I kissed him. Erica squealed. Brian and I exchanged a knowing look.

"Congratulations again, Erica," I said.

"But you'll have to excuse us," Brian finished.

Erica had to cover her mouth to keep herself from laughing too hard as Brian and I practically bolted out of the gallery.

I was so intensely happy when Brian finally slid into me.

***

"Your tub is so great," Brian sighed.

I was planting soft kisses up and down his collar bone and neck. "It's our tub now, you'll live here, too, as soon as we get all our stuff moved around."

Brian was laying down in the bathtub with his left arm propped on the side so that he wouldn't slip down. I was on laying on top of him, face to face, and kissing him all over as we let the water relax us. His right hand moved up and down my back and butt, caressing me as I let my weight rest entirely on him.

"I think I've found Heaven," he said.

"Why is that?"

"Because this is so perfect. I've got this comfortable bathtub, warm water, great feelings. I've got you, that's all I really want anyway."

I nuzzled his neck, losing myself in his scent. "Don't ever leave me," he said.

I think that was the first time Brian ever left himself so open to me. I had always needed him, wanted him to be the one to stay, now he was asking me not to go. "I won't," I said. "I wouldn't even dream of it."

He put both arms around me, but as he did, he lost what ability he had to stay in place. He slipped down the tub and brought me with him. Waves of water splashed all around us and over the edge of the tub.

"Brian, are you alright?"

His head didn't come out from under the water, and there were no bubbles from his nose. There was a tiny cloud of blood underneath him.

"Oh, my God, Brian!" I yanked him out from the water.

He wasn't responding.

"BRIAN!!"

He simply started laughing.

"You jerk!" I reached into the water and grabbed him playfully by the balls.

"Aw, I'm sorry, babe," he said. "Did you think I was really hurt?"

"You are really hurt, you idiot, you're bleeding."

"Am I? It hurt when I hit my head, but I didn't think it was anything serious."

"Come on, let's get this fixed."

We both got out of the water dripping wet. We didn't even bother to dry off. I got some Bactine and a warm cloth. I told Brian to lie face down on the bed.

"But I'm still wet," he protested.

"You get on that bed, or being wet will be the least of your troubles."

I straddled his back and moved his hair out of the way. Luckily, he didn't hit himself too hard. He hadn't done anything more than take some skin off the back of his head. I cleaned it first with the water, and then I applied the Bactine. He only winced a little. I didn't have anything to cover it with, but it would probably heal quickly since it wasn't that serious, just a scratch.

"All done," I said, rolling off him.

He rolled over, too, and climbed on top of me.

"Brian," I said as he smothered me in kisses.

"What?" he whined. "I was having a good time."

"We're getting the bed wet," I laughed.

Brian growled and lightly bit down on one of my nipples. I sucked in a breath of air and put my hands on his back, encouraging him to do more. His hands ran down the sides of my torso and over my hips. I shivered at his touch; it was so warm and loving. Again, I felt butterflies in my stomach when he touched me.

It was only 7 o'clock, but both of us were exhausted. Brian moved back up to kiss my lips, but our kisses grew less and less passionate. Soon we were cuddling, our arms wrapped up in each other, and we fell asleep face to face.

My eyes slowly blinked and fluttered open and all I could see was the wild blue yonder. Where was I? Oh. I was looking into Brian's eyes.

"Were you watching me sleep?" I mumbled.

"Mmm hmm." He moved forward a little and kissed me lightly. Then he moved his hand up and stroked my right cheek with two of his fingers. I moved my hand from his hip and pressed it against his fingers, holding them to my face.

"I love you," I said.

"You better," was his response. We kissed again, and I sighed deeply out of pure joy. Sometimes when I was a little kid, I wished that I could stop time and stay where I was forever. Moments like the first time you ride your bike, or the warm feeling of your bed on a rainy night, and the few moments of peace that you feel before you fall asleep. I wanted to freeze everything at that moment. I never wanted to leave Brian, I never wanted us to be apart. I felt like a better person, a more complete person, because I had him with me. My soul was blended and mixed into his, and on some levels I didn't exist as an individual anymore; I could only exist with him with me. I wasn't emotional without him, I wasn't capable of feeling love without him, to a certain degree, I wasn't alive without him. I needed him next to me as much as I needed air to breathe. What do you do when you realize that your life is only a part of the greater and more important concept of "our life," that there is no concept of your own self without someone else? And then I knew exactly what to do. I had to tell Brian. I had to marry Brian.

I broke the kiss and stared into his eyes.

"Brian, I—"

He put his finger on my lips to silence me. "I know," he said, "I feel the same way, you don't have to tell me." I kissed his finger. "Don't ask me now though," he continued. "The timing is all wrong. You'll know when the right time is, and when you do ask, I promise I'll say yes."

Brian moved his finger and kissed me. I slowly opened my eyes and blinked a few times to check that I wasn't dreaming. "How did you know what I was going to say?" I asked.

"Do you trust me?"

"Of course I do. More than anyone, more than myself."

"Then trust me when I say that I was thinking the exact same thing. The only difference is that I feel like there will be a better time to say it."

I tugged on his neck and brought his face to mine, meeting him in a kiss that could have powered the entire city of Las Vegas. I didn't stop kissing him. I didn't ever want to stop kissing him. I gathered Brian in my arms and pulled his whole body closer to mine. We were touching all over: my chest pressed to his, his leg draped over my hip, our foreheads resting together. We stayed in that position. I began humming our song. Brian titled his head and kissed me, but I kept humming. His hands explored my body, lovingly trying to hold onto all of me at once. I think my body simply decided that it was going to explode at that moment. I tried to keep humming, but it turned into a pleasurable moan, I started writhing, and a flash of warmth flowed through my veins. Brian held me through it all. Everywhere I needed to be touched, his hands were there at the exact moment I wanted him. Every time I felt like being kissed, his lips were all over mine. Before I even realized what was happening, it was all over. Brian was rocking me in his arms.

"Wow," I said.

"Wow," he whispered back.

"I don't know what on Earth that was."

"Who cares? All I know is that it was incredible."

I mumbled something along the lines of 'I love you' or some other nonsensical muttering of devotion. Brian rolled around and checked the clock on my nightstand. It was past 10 o'clock. He had class the next day, so he decided to go straight to bed. I got out of bed and turned on the alarm. That's when I remembered to tell Brian the code.

I knew he wasn't sleeping yet, but I tried to shake him awake anyway.

"Bri?"

"Yea?" he said.

"I wanted to tell you the new alarm code. Now you can start letting yourself out in the morning without me getting up to turn it off."

"Ok, what is it?"

"It's 062003, the—"

"The day I met you," he said, smiling. "At least I'll never forget that code. 'Night, babe."

"Goodnight," I said.

I went back into the kitchen and ate a few chips. For someone who didn't work and spent the days anxiously awaiting and at the same time dreading medical school, the night was young. Since we had taken that nap, I was feeling refreshed. It had been a while since I had called Maria, so I picked up the phone and did just that.

Mark picked up the phone. "Hello?"

"Hey, Mark, it's Evan. How are you doing?"

"Oh, I'm great. The better question is how are you? It's been a rough week for you."

"You would think that I would be feeling a lot worse. I truly feel absolutely wonderful."

Mark chuckled. "No doubt in large part to a tall, dark, and handsome man."

"That could be it," I said coyly.

"You probably want to talk to Maria. Hold on, let me get her."

About thirty seconds later, she picked up. "Hello?"

"Hey, sis, how are you doing?"

"I'm good. Mark and I were able to get a babysitter, so we're going out to enjoy dinner. What are you up to?"

"Nothing. I hadn't talked to you in a while. I was going to tell you about some things going on here, but if you're going to dinner, I can talk to you later."

"No, it's ok. We're waiting on the babysitter anyway."

I told her all about Noah, and she vowed to torture the little bastard. She agreed with me that Jane couldn't have been part of Laura's scheme, which was reassuring. She did say, however, that I should try to talk to Jane about it. I was still worried about the day when that confrontation would come. Maria was having a great time. Despite her talk about being a career and family woman, it was obvious that she loved being a full-time mother. She talked about watching each one of her kids growing up too quickly right before her eyes. I secretly wished that Brian and I could have kids of our own one day, whether they were adopted or not. That got me thinking of the sacrifice that I had to make because I was born gay. Chances were that I was not going to have a child, and I hated that. But I would much rather be in love and childless than bring a child into a loveless heterosexual marriage. I loved Brian, and that was enough for me. Twenty minutes later, Maria had to go; the babysitter had arrived. I hung up the phone smiling. The sound of footsteps behind me caused me to spin around with apprehension. It was only Brian. "I haven't slept in the same bed as you since Tuesday," he said in his naked glory as he padded into the living room. "Between Laura, the hospital, you sleeping in the other bedroom, and our fight, we've slept apart every night since. Do you know how horribly I've been sleeping?"

"Actually, I was thinking about sleeping in the extra bedroom again."

"You're still not comfortable in your room?"

"No, I've slept in the other bedroom for the past few nights. I thought about sleeping in there, but it was even worse without you."

"Please, can I sleep with you tonight? I don't want to be apart from you any more."

I walked over to him and kissed him deeply. "You don't have to ask me that, Bri."

"We can stay in the other room," he offered.

I took his hand and led him to the other bedroom. I hadn't bothered making up the bed, so we both got in and pulled the covers over us. He moved his back into my chest, and I draped my arm over his hip. I softly stroked his penis and kissed his neck. "Goodnight, Bri," I whispered. He was already asleep.

I woke up the next morning to a loud knocking on the door. Thinking that it would be the locksmiths, I quickly ran to the bedroom and pulled on a pair of running shorts. I shouted, "I'm coming!" as I ran down the hall. When I opened the door, Brian was grinning from ear to ear.

"You didn't have to get all dressed up just for me, babe."

I snorted. "I thought you were the locksmith. If I had known it was you, I probably wouldn't have opened the door."

"Gee, thanks," he said, slipping his arms around my waist. I put my arms around his neck. I was about to kiss him, but I remembered that I hadn't brushed my teeth.

"What's wrong?" Brian asked.

I used one hand to cover my mouth. "Morning breath."

"So what?" He moved my hand away and gave me a full-blown kiss, tongue, hands, groans, everything. He released me with a loud smack and licked his lips. "Tastes great to me."

"You're a freak," I said.

"You still love me?"

"Yup."

"Then I don't care if I'm a freak or not." He kissed me again.

"Wait a second," I said, "why are you here? What happened to your class?"

"Well, I got downstairs, showered, changed clothes, and fortunately, I decided to check my e-mail. The lecture was canceled. So I came back up here. I only left you about half an hour ago."

"Great. Can you do me a favor, then?"

"Anything, babe."

"Could you wait for the locksmith while I go shower? They said they would be here this morning between 9-10."

"I can do that," he said.

"Great. I won't be long." I went into my bathroom and started the shower. I stepped in and started soaping myself up, taking my time to enjoy the steaming hot water. The shower door opened and Brian stepped in behind me.

"The locksmith got here almost as soon as you left. I thought I would join you."

"You said you already showered."

"Two won't kill me," he said. He took the washcloth from me and continued the job that I had already started. Once he had finished washing my front, he turned me around and washed my back. He spun me around and rinsed me off. I turned around again and wiggled my butt at him, reminding him that there was still more of me to wash. Brian knelt on the floor behind me. What I expected was the washcloth on my butt cheeks, what I got was Brian gently biting and licking them instead. I moaned at the sensation and leaned forward against the shower wall. He spread my cheeks and started licking my hole. I almost lost it as I pushed myself hard against the wall. I don't know how or when it happened, but somewhere along the way, I had grown to really enjoy being the bottom. I didn't think that I would ever get into that having only had sex with women before. Even Brian was surprised. He joked about expecting to see nothing but the ceiling when it came to our sex life. These thoughts that were going through my head disappeared when he pushed his finger inside of me. One finger turned into two fingers and those turned into three and finally four fingers deep inside my hot hole.

"Brian," I gasped, "please, give it to me now."

He rose to his feet behind me and soaped up his cock. I turned around and faced him.

"I want to do it like this," I said. I clasped my hands around the back of his neck. Taking the hint, Brian put his hands on my butt and lifted me up. My legs wrapped around his waist, and I looked into Brian's eyes. He moved us forward to that I was against the wall, so that he could gain balance and leverage. His eyes never left mine as he pushed himself into me. My mouth was hanging wide open as he continued thrusting in and out of me. It was too hot for both of us: the water, the sweat, Brian, me, all of it was hot. Before either of us knew it, we were both cumming loudly, and the water washed away the evidence of what had happened.

byIL85
byIL85
69 Followers