Heaven On Earth Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
byIL85
byIL85
69 Followers

I lowered my legs to the floor, keeping my arms around Brian. I held him closely and kissed him passionately under the hot spray. He reached around me and turned off the water. We stepped out and dried off. I threw on some clothes and went to check on the locksmith. He was done with the front door and had started on the balcony door. After talking to him about the cost, I started making a pot of coffee. Brian came into the kitchen and started scrambling some eggs and his specialty, burnt toast. I never understood why he purposely burned his toast, but everyone has one of those things, I suppose. From where the locksmith was working outside on the balcony, he could see perfectly into the kitchen, but Brian and I stole a few kisses when we were sure he wasn't looking.

We sat down to breakfast, talking about movies that we hadn't seen yet. I was still reluctant to go to a movie in New York because the prices were so high. Brian had been there for so long that he was used to it. He finally talked me into going to a movie of my choice later that week. The locksmith came back in as we were clearing the dishes off the table. The job was all done. He smiled and handed me two new keys. I gave him the check, and he went on his way. When he had left, I turned to Brian and gave him one of the keys.

"We've got to work on getting your stuff up here," I said.

"I've got to work on my lease."

"If you have any problems, Uncle James can help out with that. He knows the owner of the building. That's how he got my apartment."

"I'll keep that in mind." He stared intently at his key, turning it around several times with his fingers.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I was thinking," a sneaky smile spread across his face. "This is like a milestone. We have new keys to the apartment, shouldn't we do something to celebrate?"

"Perv," I said jokingly as I grabbed his hand and led him to the guest bedroom.

To be continued...

byIL85
byIL85
69 Followers