Heaven On Earth Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She nodded and smiled at Brian, who was still snoring softly underneath me.

I pressed my head back into the crevasse between his head and shoulder. I began to kiss and nibble his neck, and I was rewarded with a series of soft sighs as he slept. Erica giggled as he stirred slightly but did not completely regain consciousness. Feeling a little frisky because I had an audience, I started to caress Brian's chest muscles through his shirt. His free hand came up and stroked my back. I was pretty sure he was still asleep, responding only on instinct. I pulled back and kissed his lips. He parted his lips and let my tongue inside. I heard Erica walk towards the door and shut it behind her. Brian's sighs had turned to moans. I stopped kissing him and sat up straight in his lap. His head came up, following my lips, and then it unceremoniously flopped back to the couch. He slowly opened his eyes to find me smiling at him. He smiled back at me and I had at least a thousand butterflies in my stomach. He grabbed me by my long legs and dipped me into the cushions of the sofa. The kiss he planted on me would have been enough to raise a dead man's heartbeat. We spent a few more minutes on the couch, slowly making out, lacing our fingers together, whispering all sorts of words of commitment and dedication. It seemed as though we simultaneously made the decision to move into the bedroom, where we both undressed and crawled under the covers. My head rested on Brian's chest and his arm came around to touch my back and shoulders. I fell asleep almost instantly.

When I awoke the next morning, I was pulled even more tightly into Brian's embrace. I inhaled deeply, savoring his scent and it was then I noticed that he was awake, too.

"G'morning," I yawned.

He kissed my head. "Good morning. I would ask how you slept, but I think I can already guess."

I acknowledged his assumption with a soft grunt. I brought my right hand up to toy and finger his left nipple. His fingers ran up and down the space right under my triceps; I was very ticklish there. He had fun making me writhe and squirm.

"We should get up and finish unpacking your things," I suggested.

"Why?"

"Because it's Wednesday morning, and we're being lazy by sitting here all day cuddling."

"I don't really see a problem," he replied with a smirk.

I gave a put-upon sigh. There was no way I was going to get him to move. My hand sank lower down his chest until it disappeared under the covers. I wrapped my hand around his cock and said, "I think I found a problem."

"Do you think you can fix it?"

I went beneath the covers and slowly licked him from the base to the tip in one fluid motion. I pumped it up and down a couple of times before popping my head back out to speak to him.

"It seems like you have a leak down here."

He laughed. "I'll see what I can do about it," I said. I put his penis in my mouth, thoroughly making it wet and sliding it back and forth on my tongue. Just when his balls started to tighten up, I pulled off and climbed up his thighs. Brian's face was flushed and he looked at me questioningly. When I was sure he was calm enough, I reached behind myself and pressed the head of his cock at my entrance. I started to lower myself onto him, but the phone rang.

"Shit," I spat.

"Don't answer it," Brian gasped.

I let myself slowly sink down a couple of inches more, but the phone kept ringing. Brian reached forward and began to push me down as well. By the time I was fully impaled, the phone had stopped. Brian sighed in relief as I began to raise myself up again. Before anything else could happen, the phone started ringing again.

"Persistent mother fucker, huh?"

"Brian, what if it's important?"

He gave a disgusted scowl as I lifted myself off him and picked up the phone.

"Hello," I answered.

Brian moved in beside and began planting kisses on my neck. The voice on the other end was very faint, so I tried to swat him away with my free hand. He settled for wrapping his arms around my stomach.

It was a woman's voice. "Watch out for fallen stars."

"What?" I asked incredulously.

"Fallen stars." The phone clicked and hung up. I immediately tried to trace the call, but *69 was unable to trace it.

I hung up the phone, and sat quietly for a moment. "What's wrong, baby? Who was that?"

Almost in a trance, I said, "Fallen stars. I need to watch for fallen stars."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"I really don't know."

Brian hugged me a little tighter. "Fallen stars," I repeated to myself. "Fallen stars."

***

To this day, I still lament that my time with Brian was so tumultuous. Our relationship was filled with a lot of love and quite a bit of pain for the short amount of time we had together. I remember waking up once in the middle of the night with his head on my chest as we slept. I breathed in deeply and held the air, wishing that if I could stop things, maybe we'd be all right. There's something symbolic about holding it for as long as possible and then being forced to simply let go because you can't physically maintain it all. Our love was too much for one breath, for one moment; I had to release it so that it could change and grow. God only knows where I was letting it go, but I knew that I had to see it through until the end.

To be continued...

12