Heaven or Hell

Story Info
A Fantasy come true?
3.2k words
4.19
15.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The door opened as Craig approached, his wife Vicky stood in the open doorway smiling at him. At least he assumed she was smiling, his eyes had immediately locked on to her huge breasts on full display over the top of a tight leather basque, her nipple rings linked by a silver chain he hadn't seen before. Moving his eyes down, he drank in the sight of her, leather knickers with a tie at each side, a small expanse of exposed thigh then the tops of a pair of incredibly long leather boots, patent and shiny, leading to such a high heel that she was at eye level with him. Forcing his gaze back to her face he smiled at the gleam in her eye. He had thought they were going out to dinner but realised now that she had much more enjoyable things in mind.

Conscious of the fact that they were still at the street door, and she was on full display, not to mention the growing bulge in his trousers he stepped forward to take her inside but she stopped him still on the doorstep.

"I have a few ground rules before you come in," she said. "If you want tonight to be a success, you will do everything I tell you without question or complaint, do you agree?" she asked raising her eyebrow slightly.

Smiling he nodded fervently.

"I can't hear you." She admonished.

"Yes I agree." he said just a little hastily and went to walk in again.

Frowning, Vicky stopped him again.

"I don't think you're taking this seriously enough," she said. "Let me make it clear. You will do exactly as you are told when you are told. You will not speak unless spoken to and then only to answer what has been asked. You will call me mistress in every sentence. You will be my complete slave. If at any time you refuse a command or instruction from me then you will be punished, and if serious enough then tonight will stop and not happen again."

Softening her tone slightly she added, "I know you want this Craig. I can see by the bulge in your jeans that you're excited. The question is, do you want it enough?"

Drinking in the sight of her standing there, Craig would have agreed to anything she asked, or so he thought. She had dominated him a couple of times before, nothing too harsh just a little mistress and slave play and roles had also been reversed. He trusted her completely and knew that whatever she asked he would do. Readily he agreed with her demands with a "yes mistress I want it enough."

"Good" she smiled, "now strip."

"STRIP!" he exclaimed before he could stop himself, "OUT HERE?"

"Are you questioning me already? I thought you just agreed to follow my instructions to the letter, obviously I was wrong," she said and made as if to close the door.

"No No mistress" realising his error Craig pleaded, "anything you ask I was just a little surprised it won't happen again I promise mistress."

"You're still dressed," Vicky stated matter of factly. "Do you want to come in or not?"

Nervously Craig looked around, there didn't seem to be anyone around, no curtains were twitching that he could see and the cul-de-sac where they lived was empty of traffic. Swiftly he removed his clothes, undressing as quickly as he could desperate to get inside the house. In moments he was down to his underpants. Looking at Vicky he realised he wasn't going to get away with it and swiftly hooked his thumbs into the waistband and whipped them off. His cock was fully hard now and stood out proud from his body on full display. Vicky smiled and moved to one side to allow him access to the door.

"Well done," she purred, "it seems you learn fast."

Craig entered quickly, worried that his neighbours might of seen what just happened. As he passed Vicky she swiftly reached out and grabbed his cock hard. She squeezed so hard that he gasped in pain but instead of letting up she continued to squeeze if anything even harder.

"Disobey, hesitate or question me again and this will be nothing compared to what happens, do you understand?" she growled.

"Yes Mistress" he quickly replied, "I'm sorry Mistress, It won't happen again Mistress."

"Good," she smiled as she released him, "now, go upstairs and shower, and be thorough, no wanking while your there, I'll tell you if you're allowed to cum tonight. I expect you to be back in this hallway in 10 minutes showered and dry or else. Now go." and with this she turned her back and walked into the living room.

Craig raced up the stairs so fast he nearly fell. Turning the shower on he jumped in without waiting for it to warm up and gasped as the icy needles of water hit his hot skin. His cock immediately started to go soft and shrivel from the assault but he was too busy lathering up to worry. He knew that whatever awaited him downstairs would have it hard again in no time. Suddenly he realized he had almost been daydreaming in the shower, glancing at his watch on the basin he realized he was rapidly running out of time. Finishing his shower quickly he vigorously towelled off his body and paused briefly in front of the mirror, checking himself out before hurrying back downstairs.

"Just in time slave," Vicky cajoled him. "I was beginning to wonder if you'd changed your mind."

No Mistress, I was just being thorough as you instructed Mistress.

"Good , I see you're looking forward to the evening I have planned" Vicky meaningfully looked down at his rapidly hardening cock.

Craig almost blushed, "yes mistress, very much so mistress."

"Hmmm we'll see" she said "you may regret that statement later on, but it will be worth it.. Do you trust me?"

"Oh yes mistress."

"Then get on your knees and follow me." With this she turned quickly on her heel and walked into the living room.

Craig followed her into the lounge, obediently shuffling along on his knees. Feeling slightly humiliated his ego slightly bruised but his body aching for him to follow the rules. Having no idea what Vicky had planned, added to the tension, and he knew the rewards would be worth it. She had said so, but what did she mean you might regret it. He was soon to get his first answer

Vicky lounged back in one of the easy chairs. Motioning for him to stop in the centre of the room she reached down beside her and produced a purple carrier bag.

"I have some new clothes for you slave, I'm gonna dress you so that everyone will know you are mine."

Alarm bells started to ring what did she mean, everyone. Obviously this went way beyond anything they had previously done. Reaching into the bag the first item she pulled out held no surprise, it was a silver cock ring about two inches in diameter, he knew from experience this would be impossible for him to put on with a hard on and wondered how she would react if he told her this. Catching it as she threw it across to him he tried to explain.

"Umm mistress......" her glare said it all and he fell silent. Reaching between his legs he started by inserting his balls and pulling down on his sac so they hung well through the ring but despite his best efforts there was no way his erection would allow him to insert his cock into the same ring.

"Having a little trouble?" she enquired. "I take it your erection's making that difficult."

"Yes mistress it is" he replied. "I can't get it over my cock."

"Come here," she invited, let me see what I can do for you." Craig shuffled over to where she was sitting. She did not move an inch.

"Stand up," She commanded, "open your legs a little more so your balls hang down." As Craig did as instructed she reached out her hand towards his manhood and gently stroked it.

"Well I see what the problem is" she almost cooed "this needs to be soft or you're not gonna get anywhere."

Gently her hand moved down over his balls and then seemed to let go entirely. Craig looked down just in time to see her index finger flick hard against his ball sac. The pain was intense, how could such a small movement cause so much pain. Craig nearly doubled over and his erection immediately started to fade.

"I said stand up," she shouted "not bend over and clutch at yourself." Pulling himself fully upright again she whipped out her hand and slapped his ball sac hard with the back of her hand.

This time there was no staying upright. Craig was on his knees immediately, feeling sick, the pain spreading across his lower abdomen, swelling like some immense pressure inside the pit of his stomach.

"Now there shouldn't be any problem anymore."

Vicky was almost purring again. Craig coughed as he looked up, instead of pity or concern in her face all he saw was complete arrogance and disdain. Still clutching himself he knew what she meant his erection was a thing of distant memory. Indeed it was as if his usually prominent penis was trying to hide inside his body in order to escape the same punishment as his balls. Slowly he stood up, Vicky said nothing but looked pointedly at the cock ring which now sat on the arm of her chair where she left it.

Realising protesting would be futile, -he was completely under her command- he picked it up and gingerly fed his balls through the ring now there was no problem with his cock, it was merely a matter of pushing it through and then pulling the ring against his body, creating a snug fit. In spite of his pain he immediately felt himself start to harden again.

"See, that wasn't so bad," she said, "I have two more surprises for you." Reaching into the bag again she produced what looked like a pair of rubber pants. Catching them deftly as she threw them at him rather than to him Craig realised there were a couple of abnormalities. Firstly they weren't complete, the front had a hole cut in them so that when wearing them his cock and balls would be hanging out the front on full display anyway. The more worrying thing was the small mini cock on the inside roughly in line with his asshole. Craig had always loved it when Vicky had included a little ass play in their lovemaking before but this just seemed a little daunting. It was not the size, - it really wasn't much bigger than 2 C batteries – it was the fact that he knew it was gone be inside him for a long time and he wasn't sure how that made him feel.

Not wanting to anger Vicky he started to pull them on they were incredibly tight and he had a little trouble getting them over his thighs but after a fashion they were almost there, with the dildo pushing at his entrance. Reaching between his legs Craig smeared some of the copious pre cum he was leaking over his own asshole and gently started to push the dildo inside. Immediately his cock started to respond by getting harder and by the time the pants were on fully he was painfully hard and leaking pre-cum like it was going out of fashion, His cock and balls proudly on display through the front hole.

Smiling at him Vicky reached into the bag again and Craig gasped as the cock inside him buzzed hard. It was all he could do to not simply grab his own cock and start wanking right now he was so turned on, but he knew the consequences would be severe, and with a supreme effort avoided any further action on his part. Still smiling Vicky switched off the remote for the vibrator and pulled the last item out of the bag, it was a collar and lead. Beckoning him to shuffle over to her she fastened the collar around his neck and slipped the handle over her slim wrist.

"Now everyone will know who you belong to slave" she purred, but before Craig could wonder who everyone was she commanded him to "Eat me"

Now here was something Craig could deal with. Gently lifting each leather clad leg over the arms of the chair he pulled her forward slightly and gazed at her perfect quim. He hadn't realized the panties were crotch less until he had spread her legs and now he was mesmerized with the sight of her smooth pussy lips gently being pulled open by the leather that framed them. The look was so erotic that Vicky had to snap him out of it.

"I said Eat me and I don't like being kept waiting," she warned.

Eagerly Craig started his task. Leaning forward he gently started kissing her outer lips, nuzzling at the engorged flesh and gently teasing them further open with his tongue. He had been with Vicky for over 5 years now and knew exactly which buttons to push. Flicking his tongue out he grazed her clit with the lightest of touches and was gratified to feel her back arch at the fleeting contact. Slowly he licked all around her bud before gently flicking it again with his tongue. Feeling her body pushing up at him he immediately pushed his face hard between her legs. His lips forming a tight seal around her prominent clit as he sucked it hard into his mouth.

He could feel the nubbin of flesh hardening in his mouth and hear her starting to moan as he gave her what they had jokingly referred to as a "clit job" in the past. Slowly moving his hand into position he gently inserted two fingers inside her and started to massage her g-spot. Vicky started to writhe in her seat. He was sooo good at this, he knew what she liked and hit the right buttons consistently. She could have him do this all day long, not needing penetration until she was almost satisfied. The sensations he was sending through her body started her shaking. She could already feel her orgasm building and a glow started throughout her body. She could feel herself blushing as the blood rushed to her head.

His other hand started tickling at her asshole and then gently probed inside, seeking to heighten her pleasure even further. Before he had even got to the second knuckle he felt her start to cum. This was amazing. She'd never cum so fast in all the time they'd been together. Her pussy clamped down so tight on his fingers he felt physical pain and her whole body started to shudder. Forcing his fingers inside her Craig kept her orgasm going as long as he could, sucking her clit and massaging her g-spot at a frantic pace. Above him Vicky was so turned on, she'd never known an orgasm to hit so fast, her breathing was so shallow, her whole body shook violently, her clit so hypersensitive she could feel every pore on Craig's tongue, her pussy clamping hard on his hand as she felt her juices gushing out of her coating his face. Slowly she started to come down off her high and her body stopped shuddering.

Craig sat back slightly and looked up at her beautiful face.

"Thank you slave," she said breathlessly, "now get back down there and clean me up, and don't miss any or else."

Smiling, Craig dived back between her legs. There was no gentle kissing this time, now he just greedily lapped at her still quivering entrance. Slurping up the juices she had just expelled as if it was nectar of the gods. He loved the taste of her and could never get enough. When he'd finished she was so clean it was as though her orgasm had never happened, and when he sat back up Vicky had regained her calm. The only evidence of her orgasm was a slight flush to her cheeks. Her look of disdain told him he was there to be used and possibly abused as well.

Looking at the clock on the wall Vicky announced it was time they were going. What the hell did she mean going, there was no way he could leave the house dressed like this. He had a high powered position in the company let alone his standing in the local community. If anyone saw him he would be ruined. As if she could read his mind Vicky announced that the car was in the garage and no-one would see him leave, furthermore she had planned this for some time and was not going to take no for an answer.

"Don't worry slave, you won't regret what's coming I promise," she smiled at the obvious double entendre, obviously pleased with her joke. "You just do what I say and everything will be fine".

Still worried Craig started to get to his feet.

"What do you think you're doing" she quickly stopped him in his tracks. "You'll stay on your knees unless I say otherwise."

Submitting to her orders Craig quickly dropped back to his knees as she rose from the chair and walked out into the hallway. He had to shuffle at quite a pace to keep up and avoid the collar pulling at his neck. Leading him through the kitchen and out into the garage he saw that she had indeed moved the car into the garage. When had she done that? It must have been while he was in the shower but that meant she had been outside dressed as she was. Had she covered up? His cock was kept hard with the thought that she had brazenly walked out to the car, proudly displaying her breasts. Maybe even waving to old Joe across the street.

Climbing into the driver's seat she motioned to him to get in the passenger side. Hurrying to obey Craig was shocked to hear the garage door start opening. She'd hit the button straight away rather than waiting for him to get safely in the car. Moving as fast as he could Craig almost threw himself into the car desperately trying to get there before the opening door revealed him to the world. Smiling Vicky engaged drive without waiting for him to buckle up. Not giving him a chance to complain about what just happened but inside giggling hard about the expression on his face when he'd realised the door was opening. If he thought that was bad, he was gonna have a cow at what was to come....

Coming in chapter 2

Where was Vicky going? What plans had she made and who was expecting them? How was Craig gonna get out of the car at the other end? All will be revealed in the next chapter of "Heaven or Hell?"