Heavenly Angel My Ghostly Valentine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I really think I can fall in love with this woman. She said she could be Jennifer Aniston's twin sister but with bigger tits and she loves sucking on me. I wonder if she swallows. What more could I possibly want in a woman? I wonder if she can cook?

"Yes, Danny, I swallow and I'm a good cook, but I'm still not going to give you a blowjob."

"Gees, Christine, have I no privacy, even in my own head? C'mon, Christine, I just want to see if I can feel it or sense it."

"No, Danny, we have more important things to do to get ready for my regeneration than me giving you a blowjob right now. After I'm returned, they'll be plenty of time for that."

"Gees, I had no idea you were blowing me all those times. Can you do it now, please, pretty please, just so I can see if I feel it? Think of it as a scientific test."

"Take it out, then," she said with a big sigh.

I unzipped myself, dropped my pants down to my ankles, and pulled down my underwear. Already, I was starting to get an erection with the anticipation of receiving a ghostly blowjob. Then, when I turned around looking for where Christine might be, I saw my snooping neighbor, Mrs. Platt, from across the way, a retired librarian, staring over at me. "Shit," I said.

"What?"

"Nosy Mrs. Platt, just saw me pull out my cock. She probably thinks I'm a pervert and just flashed her."

"Just close the blind, Danny."

"Okay," I said walking over to the window with my hand covering my cock and closing the blind. "Go ahead. I'm ready for my Heavenly blowjob."

"Don't say that?"

"Don't say what?"

"A Heavenly blowjob. I'm just a woman who is in love with you and who was supposed to be with you. I'm not supposed to be dead."

"Sorry, Christine."

"Can you feel that?"

"No," I said. "Did you take my cock in your mouth?"

"No, I just held your cock in my hand, fondled the head with my fingers, and slowly stroked you."

"No, I didn't feel anything. Put it in your mouth. Maybe I can feel it then, when you're sucking it."

"Okay. What about that? I was really sucking on you, just then."

"No, nothing. Sorry. I really wanted to feel you blowing me, but I don't feel anything."

"Well, let's get in bed."

"Why?"

"Tomorrow is Valentine's Day, dummy."

"I know, but it's only 8pm."

"I don't want to miss my only chance, Danny. This is really important to me, to us, and to Charles and Elizabeth."

"But what if we fall asleep?"

"Maybe you will, but I won't. I don't sleep. I've been awake since that Angel took me."

"You don't sleep?"

"No, never. Besides, I'd like to snuggle up to you, while naked."

"You do?"

"Yes."

"Are you naked now?"

"Not, yet. Okay, I just removed my bra and panties. I'm naked now."

"Gees, Christine, bra and panties? You're making me horny. Tell me this, how big are your tits?"

"I'm a 36C."

"Nice," I said.

"So, let me ask you this."

"What?"

"If I threw some flour at you, do you think that I could see you?"

"Danny? I'm not of this Earth."

"Just let me try. Okay? I saw this on Topper, when Cosmo threw flour at Marion Kerby."

"Topper? How the Hell old are you?" I heard her laughing.

"You know how old I am. You read my life book. I just like watching old movies."

"Yeah, 'cause you're too cheap and too broke to buy new ones," she said with another laugh.

"Did you know that Cary Grant played George Kerby, Marion's dead husband?"

"No, I didn't know that. I mean, I may have known that, but I forgot that. Danny, what does any of this have to do with bringing me back to Earth?"

"I just want to try the flour trick to see if I can see you."

"Go ahead but you're just going to have to vacuum flour off your carpet."

I ran to the kitchen and grabbed a big handful of flour.

"Where are you?"

"I'm standing a foot in front of you. Just fire away."

I watched the flour explode into a white cloud before falling to the floor.

"It was worth the try," I said disappointed that it didn't work.

"C'mon, get undressed and get in bed with me."

"Okay."

"Don't worry. If you fall asleep, I'll awaken you."

"Okay.

What only seemed like minutes was a few hours, when I heard someone calling my name.

"Danny! Danny! Danny! Wake up! It's time. Get up! Hurry! Hurry!"

"Okay, okay, I'm up. I just have to pee."

"No, you don't have time. Just get on top of me."

"Where are you?"

"Just roll over to your right and you'll be on top of me. Okay?"

"Okay, but I can't feel anything but my mattress. Am I on top of you?"

"Yes, just move to your right and up a little. Yeah, just like that, there. Perfect. I just inserted your cock in my pussy."

I stayed there like that afraid to move, afraid to ruin Christine's only chance of returning to Earth to be my wife and the mother of my children. Then, just as I felt nothing there but my bed there before, I suddenly felt a movement beneath me now. I felt her. I could feel her. I could see her. She was alive. She was real. She was there with me.

Having my eyes closed, expecting the arrow fired by Cupid to hurt, suddenly, when I opened my eyes, there was a beautiful, naked woman lying underneath me. I felt her arms around my neck. I felt her lips kissing and kissing me. She was real. She was alive and we were so happy. I couldn't believe it. Further, even though she looked a lot like Jennifer Aniston, she was a lot prettier than Jennifer Aniston, much younger, and she certainly had bigger tits, a full C cup.

"Christine! I can see you."

"Danny, wait, where are you going?"

"I want to turn on the light." I reached for the light. "Oh, my God! You're beautiful. You do look like Jennifer Aniston, but prettier and with bigger tits."

"Thank you, Danny."

"Make love to me," she said.

"I have to pee first," I said.

"You better let me go first, then," she said.

"Why?"

"Suffice to say that it's been a long time, since I peed. I may be a while."

With the love of my life, my destined to be wife, and the mother of my fated children alive and no longer dead, I was so happy. This was the best Valentine's Day I ever had.

*

Please don't forget to vote, make a comment, and/or add me and this story to your favorite lists. Thank you for reading my story.

12