Heavenly Bodies in the Hot Springs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MatthewVett
MatthewVett
1,834 Followers

A pair of lips found his, and left a gentle peck. Then another kiss, slightly long, teasing, tempting greater things to come. He tried to reciprocate, but she dodged, lifting her head out of the way with a giggle. His lips met only air. He mewled weakly, and was rewarded with a deep, passionate kiss. Her tongue penetrated his mouth. Their lips locked, embracing each other amorously. Multiple hands emerged from the water to caress his chest, his abdomen, his thighs. His entire body was being stimulated, from his lips to his cock; not an inch of his flesh was ignored.

The hand around his cock stopped. He sighed. They wouldn't stop now, would they? They couldn't! He'd end up with priapism at this rate if they didn't offer a cure. Girls shuffled. Bodies moved. The water splashed. He stayed quiet, not even breathing, trying to hear who was where.

A plump warmth enveloped his manhood, soft, yet firm. What was it? Suddenly, he realized: one of the women was using her breasts to masturbate him. The breasts were pushed together as the girl slid herself up and down along his shaft. They felt large. They rested heavily on his thighs. Who was it? Ayaka was too small...but it could be any of the other three. Would Desiree dare do something so audacious? Or was it Irene? Or Sisi?

A tongue flicked across the tip of his cock. He quivered. Her wet breasts massaged his cock. Long, hungry kisses began to be peppered across his chest, slowly working their way down to his crotch. Thin, deft fingers swirled circles around his nipples, bringing them to hardness. He began to breathe heavily. A pair of lips wrapped around his cock and began to gently suckle the tip, as though thirsty for cum.

He thought of reaching up, of tearing off the blindfold, to see whose mouth was embracing his hard, throbbing cock, but he thought better of it. He didn't dare end this paradise. The mystery was unbearable, but he'd rather anything than stop this too soon, not when he was so close to the end.

He groaned, unable to restrain his desire any longer. Someone kissed his lips, then moved down to his earlobe and neck. He twisted his head, offering himself to her. The heavy weight of breasts lifted off of his thighs, and again, he felt positions shuffling as his neck was gently nibbled and his chest caressed. Two pairs of lips found their way to his thighs. Wet hair played across his body. Their fingernails ran across his legs and crotch, always stopping just short of his trembling cock, teasing him mercilessly, approaching it and retreating, coming close with false promises. He thrust his hips upwards, trying to force them to touch him, to grant him relief, to end his suffering, but he received only laughter. Kisses rained down upon his body everywhere, everywhere but where he most deeply desired them.

He panted laboriously. He was so close... His cock throbbed sorely. He felt as though he were going to cum without his cock even being touched. He didn't want such a wonderful orgasm denied to him and turned into a weak, dribbling ejaculation. He wanted to cum inside one of them, badly. "Please..." he begged.

His prayers were answered. A strong, moist, hot tongue brushed up against his shaft, licking him from the base of his cock, slowly along the sensitive underside of his shaft, all the way to his swollen, thick head, where it swirled around his tip, relishing the pleasure it was bringing him. She flicked her tongue rapidly back and forth against his tip, teasing him with what he could soon expect. He raised his hips, wanting her to take him deeply into his mouth, but he wouldn't be allowed that, not yet. A second pair of lips kissed his balls lightly, slowly, before beginning to suck them rhythmically, taking one into her mouth at a time and gently sucking it before releasing it and doing the same to the other. She licked his balls, caressing them gently with her tongue, before making her way up to his shaft.

Two tongues, two pairs of lips, now pleasured his manhood, working together to stroke his shaft. His cock was trapped between their tongues, massaged and stroked, as they danced around him, slipping around his cock passionately and hungrily. They fought over the right to his cock, like girls competing over one popsicle, each trying to out-do the other and gain the entirety through sheer determination.

Finally, one conquered, and wrapped her lips around the head of his cock, taking his shaft deeply into her mouth. She bobbed her head vigorously, her tongue stroking his cock back and forth. Other hands stroked his chest and grazed their fingernails along his ass. Someone kissed him passionately, her hand against the back of his head, forcing him against her. He reciprocated, pulling her into him, sucking her lower lip, and all the while another woman was bringing him to orgasm with her mouth.

She licked and sucked and bobbed and soon she had nearly drawn his orgasm out of him. He felt himself approach the edge, and fall. He gasped loudly as his body reacted, his muscles quivering, his cock spasmed inside her tight, warm, wet mouth, releasing his cum inside of her mouth. She grasped his cock gently with one hand, guiding him. He felt her mouth contract as she swallowed once, twice, greedily taking every last drop inside of her, unwilling to waste even a single ounce of his essence. She moaned in pleasure, contentedly suckling his cock dry.

Kyle let out a slow, deep, exhausted breath. A hand reached to his eyes and removed the towel from his eyes. The world returned. Sisi took the warm, moist, soft towel and lightly dabbed his wilting penis, cleaning it tenderly. Her cheeks were flushed red. He was sure he was in the same condition, watching her affectionately manipulate his manhood, lifting it and moving it so that she could wipe it clean with the white cloth.

"Wow..." was all his brain could handle. There was no other way to describe what had just happened to him in words. The snowflakes continued to rain down upon them, finding their final destiny upon the steaming bodies of these beautiful women.

"Did you enjoy it?" asked Sisi, biting her lower lip.

"Incredibly so," he confessed. "I just wish I could return the favor."

"Well, the night's still young," Ayaka mentioned. "Would you mind keeping a few unattended maidens company tonight?"

He smiled. "Not at all. But you have to promise that you'll let me treat all of you as well as you've treated me."

"I promise."

* * * * *

Thank you for reading!  Please vote and comment; I love to receive feedback from readers, and I'd greatly appreciate any comments or constructive criticism you may have.  I've been wanting to write a scene like this for a while, but I couldn't find a good place for it in any other story, so I decided to just make it a story all by itself.

If you enjoyed the story, please check out my writing blog: there's a link to it in my profile.  I update it regularly, so it's the best place to keep track of my stories and updates.  Again, thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoyed the story!

MatthewVett
MatthewVett
1,834 Followers