Heavenly Father, Earthy Father

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Darcy," he started, "Tell Sara why she's about to get fucked. Tell her why she's being punished."

"Because she's a wanton whore who needs to learn how to properly serve," Darcy answered.

"Your friend is a fast learner," he scoffed, and with that he sank into the warm depths of his daughter's virginity, taking it as he did. She cried out so loud that Darcy winced, and though she was wailing and moaning protests, her body was reacting to her Master. His motions were repetitive, calculated, controlled, and she was submitting to him like the perfect whore he wanted her to be. Daughter and father bonded together, the way he knew his God had intended them to. Darcy played with herself as she watched the strong familial bond unfold, wishing she had a Master of her own. Her clit was swollen and Sara was slowly starting to moan, "please, Daddy, please, Master," instead of those initial protests. Darcy knew Sara would soon cum, and hoped to synchronize her own orgasm with her friend.

"You see, sweet girl, this is how God intended you to be, on display for me, mine to have and take when I want, how I want, and so long as you intend to serve God you shall serve me as well. Tell me you understand, tell me you know this to be true so I can feed you the seed of your Master, which in turn is the seed of your God." Sara was now moaning so loudly, the audible strength of her desire and will to serve echoed off the walls.

"Yes Daddy, yes Master, I serve you, and always will," she managed through her moans, and with that her father, with all of the strength the Lord would give him, filled his daughter with all of his love and light. Sara cried out as she came with him, drowning out the shuddering whimpers of Darcy's self-inflicted orgasm, a trinity of pleasure. He was pleased that she accepted her purpose, but knew she had more lessons to learn. When he was done cumming, returning to reality, he instructed the girls to clean up the kitchen.

"Make things orderly again, and I will leave you be for today, but tomorrow you will both return, and Darcy's submission will be tested. You will both come to me when I demand it, and if you do so, I will continue to let you be friends, and your secrets will be safe with me. Now go," he said in a cool, calm manner and with that the girls got dressed back in their bathing suits, and prepared lunch for their Master.

12