Heavenly Love Ch. 05

Story Info
The ice breaker.
6k words
4.44
111.5k
16

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 05/11/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Communication holds the key for a relationship to truly develop from its inception. With 'special' relationships, this communication is best kept subtle. The beauty lies in developing the communication yet keeping it subtle.

___________________________

The Ice Breaker

While I had booted the computer, mom had stood behind me. Her hands were on my shoulders and occasionally she bent and leaned forward. That brought her cheek closer to mine and she brushed it on my cheek a few times.

As I was checking it out I came across some programs. One out of that list got my attention. So I loaded it. It was a word scrabble game. But the board was unusual.

"Hum. Interesting." I said. I checked out the help files. "This is no ordinary scrabble." I made a comment.

"Yes. It seems like an adult version of the scrabble." My mom commented amazed. "I think Jim must have put it on for you since I had told that the computer would be for you. He is so cheeky." She exclaimed.

"Well if at all, it seems quiet intriguing." I replied.

As I read through the help files, I read the instructions on playing the game. It read as follows:

"Each player takes turns rolling a random letter. Then instead of choosing letters from the pack, you just write down the words for the game. So you are not restricted on the letters you use to make the word. But the player makes the word either starting or ending with the random letter and arranges it on the board like in the normal scrabble. For the word to be put on the board, normal scrabble rules apply – that means the letter that starts or ends in the word has to be on the board. The word should have an adult theme to it. The other player(s) then take turn(s) to ask about the word in some context to the player who created the word. The game then carries on."

"Interesting game." I said.

"You like it?" mom asked.

"Sounds different at least." I said.

"Come on then. Lets play it." Mom said. She stood up as she spoke and walked around to my side and looked at me.

"You want to play it with me?" I asked with a surprise.

"You don't want to? But I thought you said you liked it. Or is it that you aren't comfortable playing it with me?" She inquired with a raised eyebrow.

"I do. But what adult context are we going to talk about?"

"That's where it will get interesting." She exclaimed with a smile. "Come on. Shift over." She said setting a chair down next to me.

"I will bring some wine for myself. I guess you will have some hot chocolate?"

"Yes." I complied.

"Will be back in a minute."

She came in with a mug and a glass and sat down again.

"Okey dokey. Let's have some fun." She smiled with excitement.

I started a new game. We entered our names. The letters "S-E-X" appeared on the centre of the board.

"This is going to be a lot of fun!" mom exclaimed.

"Who goes first?" I asked. "I think you should go first." I encouraged her.

"Ok. Spin that wheel." Mom said giggling.

The random letter came up to be F. She said "Feel"

"F-E-E-L". She spelled it out. "Put it down" she urged me and smiled. "So go on ask me your question?"

"What do I ask you?" I was puzzled.

"Well you need to ask me a question that relates to feeling, in an adult context." She giggled.

I thought for a moment. Then I just looked at her and smiled again.

"Go on. Don't hesitate. That's what this game is for – to break the ice." She encouraged. "Do you need some scotch in your hot chocolate?" she winked at me.

"No I will be ok without it."

"Go on then." She seemed to have a hanger stuck in her mouth. She never stopped smiling.

"What do you like to feel on you?" I gathered up courage to ask her. I don't know where that came from. I must have had it in the back of my mind.

"You mean as in touch and feel on the skin?" she inquired.

"Yes." I just tried to keep it simple.

She thought for a while.

"Satin, fluffy warm clothes out of the dryer, and your touch." She smiled at me.

I smiled back. "Really?"

She nodded without any words. Her steady glance at me said it all.

I was just looking at her and trying to 'digest' her answer.

"Now its your turn." She said.

I rolled the next letter and the letter R came up. I thought for a while. And then put down "RELAX"

"Do you feel relaxed around me?" mom asked.

"Yes, I do." I answered with an obvious surprise on my face.

"What makes you feel relaxed?" she asked further.

"It's just the way we are with each other. You don't take offence at anything and you are really a wonderful person. I enjoy no matter what we do and I enjoy your company."

"When are you most relaxed?"

"When I do something I am not sure about and you show no disapproval." I said.

"Ok." Mom looked at me. "You should know that by now any way that your initiatives will never meet disapprovals." She tried to convince me with her sincere smile.

The next letter was H for mom. She wrote down S-I-G-H.

"What gets you to sigh?" I asked her.

"When you do things without hesitation and you express yourself to me, especially in a physical manner, that makes me sigh cause I know it comes from your heart. Like when you hug me on your own initiative, or you kiss me."

"Do you like it?" I asked her with a calm voice.

"I love it." She replied just as calmly. "Duh." She giggled.

I smiled at her.

I rolled an E. So I decided to be brave. I wrote down E-J-A-C-U-L-A-T-E.

Mom looked at me with a raised brow. "When was the last time you did that?"

I was taken aback by the frankness of mom's attitude.

"A few days ago." I replied.

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Yes."

"Good." She just said matter-of-factly.

Then she rolled an N, thought about it for a while and wrote down NAUGHTY.

"You like to be naughty don't you?" I smiled at her.

"Oh yes I do. Especially with you." She giggled.

"Why?"

"Because I know you like it and you don't feel embarrassed by it."

"When was the last time you were naughty with me?"

"A few days ago." She just smiled looking straight at me.

I looked at her. Then I realised what she meant.

"You didn't." I was so shocked at her.

She nodded. "E-J-A-C-U-L-A-T-E." and she fell out laughing.

"You are so naughty. I am going to get back to you on that." I realised she had teased me and made me desperate the last time I had to help myself.

"Promises, promises." She winked at me. "Oh I love this game." She giggled with a girlish laugh.

"I bet you do." I said, shaking my head.

I rolled next and it came up with L. I put down L-U-S-T.

"Do you feel that at times?" mom asked me softly.

"A lot of the times. That's why the E-J-A-C-U-L-A-T-E." I said calmly.

"Girlfriends are no good?"

"They are too young to understand me." I just said calmly looking straight at her gazing deep in her eyes.

"I know what you are saying." She stroked my thigh. "You need an older woman." She giggled.

She then rolled a V. Her mind raced around to think of a word. I kept looking at her. Then suddenly her eyes blew up and she smiled. I dreaded what she had thought about. She bit her lip under her teeth and winked at me. She wrote down V-A-G-I-N-A. I just shook my head with disbelief.

I looked at her. She waited patiently anticipating the question. Her eyes were challenging me now to move ahead and loose my inhibitions.

"Do you like it shaved or natural?" I just made a straight face and asked her with calm voice.

She looked at me and smiled. "I don't shave it right now, I just trim it once in a while. But I would love to shave it too if need be. What do you think?" she looked back at me with a piercing gaze.

"Oh no. You don't get to ask me the question. It is not your turn." I wanted to prevent her getting to me.

"Oh come on. We are having fun aren't we?"

"But then you are bending the rules."

"Does it matter if it is just between us?"

I looked at her and she raised her brow in inquiry as she smiled. "You are enjoying this aren't you?"

"Ok. Well I like it shaved." I smiled trying to save myself from blushing.

"Thank you. See that wasn't difficult was it?"

"No. But this is the last time we will bend the rules for this game. Let's play fair shall we?"

"Oh come on Mr. Right. Loosen up." She giggled girlishly stroking my thigh again.

I rolled an A and after a while of thinking I put down LABIA.

Mom looked impressed. "What have you felt them with?"

"Felt them with my fingers. And with my thingie a few times now. Oh and my lips." I pressed my blushing in my smile.

Mom smiled. "Thingie?"

"You know what I mean," I tried to save the embarrassment.

"What do you like to call it?"

"Penis." I muttered.

"There you go", she smiled. "Did it feel good?" she pressed on.

I nodded and said, "heavenly. I liked it with all the three. But I guess I like it better on my fingers. Don't women like it best with the tongues?"

"Oh baby if you ask me, I would consider myself lucky if I had any one of them," she smiled.

Then mom rolled an I. My heart was now beating faster. By now I guess I had began to read her mind. She looked at me, blushed and without looking at me she put down I-N-T-I-M-A-C-Y. I was surprised but tried not showing it.

Her thoughts were a puzzle to me now. So after carefully thinking about the word I asked her, "What is most important for you about intimacy?"

She thought for a while and then said, "Compliance from the heart. I like it when things flow like fluid and are smooth as silk. Spontaneity counts a lot and when two people can make each other happy, without making effort, that is bliss. What about you?"

"Bending the rules are we again?" I smiled.

"Compliance." She smiled.

"I guess you will think I am a typical male if I told you what I feel about it."

"Truth is always better than oblivion."

"Ok then. I feel that when spontaneity is met with true compliance, it leads to intimacy."

"You are right." She smiled.

"About what? The former or the latter?"

"Both. But then add some compatibility and you have a good thing going."

"What do you mean?"

"If you feel your opinion makes you a typical male, my opinions make me a woman. How about that?" she winked at me.

I then rolled an F. So I went for it and put down F-U-C-K.

Mom made a straight face and asked, "What is your favourite position?"

"To tell you the truth, I haven't had it in that many positions and I have only read about a few different positions. I am a beginner at this."

Mom smiled and stroked my hand to comfort me.

"I haven't had much luck either." She smiled. "You at least remember the last time you had it. I don't." she smiled sheepishly.

I felt for her and hugged her for a moment. As we broke the hug, I kissed her cheek gently.

"You shouldn't be on your own. You don't deserve it." I said to her.

"I will certainly like it if it changes." With that she looked deep in my eyes with great warmth. I just stroked her face in reply.

She then rolled a T. She smiled and wrote down C-L-I-T.

"That's not the full word." I protested.

"That's a slang and that's good for me." She smiled shrugging her shoulders.

I just shook my head again as I smiled at her and then I asked her, "Do you like to have it licked or fingered?"

"Both!" she replied with big bright eyes. "I don't remember how either of it feels like. It has been a while now that anyone has done it for me."

"Well..." I sighed.

"I need help." Mom sighed back looking deep in my eyes again.

"I know." I smiled.

I rolled an E and I decided to turn the game around a bit. So I wrote down MASTERBATE.

"Do you do it often?" she asked.

"Yes." I replied looking straight in her eyes.

"In bed or in the bathroom?"

"Either. I just do it when I am desperate." I replied. "What about you?"

"Sometimes. But it never fulfils my thirst." She said reluctantly.

"I know what you mean."

"You shouldn't be saying it. You have had girlfriends." She exclaimed.

"You don't realise that I am not happy with younger girls." I just looked at her.

"You need someone special, someone who understands your needs."

"Yes." And I just looked at her.

She stroked my face. By now our eyes were doing all the talking.

Then she rolled a J. After a while of thinking I said, "may be there is no word for it." But she didn't give up. At last she put down JUXTAPOSE.

"I'm impressed." I said.

"Thank you."

"What do you like about it?"

"I like to sleep next to you. I like it when you hold me in the spoon position."

"Why?" I inquired with curiosity.

"I feel safe and I feel close to you." Mom replied with warmth in her eyes.

"I like it too. It feels loved."

"We should do that often then." Mom suggested.

"Sure. I think it will do us both good." I laughed.

I rolled a Z. Mom smiled. "You have got a tough cookie."

After a while I put down ZEST.

"Impressive."

I smiled back.

"What would you consider you have the biggest zest for – life, love or lust?"

After careful consideration I said "Lust."

"Why lust?" she asked inquisitively.

"I guess if you think about the wording of your question, zest is strong passionate thirst. And I have your love so I am not really aching for it cause I'm not deprived of it. I have it when I need it. I am too young to be passionate about life since I have not lived truly yet. And for my age, as you may be aware, I miss out on the lust very much. And that thirst is hard to pacify."

"You are a thinker. You weigh your thoughts carefully." Mom looked at me deep into my eyes.

I just smiled.

"I like that in a person." She said. "It shows integrity and substance. It tells me you won't do something on impulse."

"That's right." I agreed. "I usually think twice before I do anything. And then when I do it I take full responsibility if I choose to do it."

"No regrets?" she questioned.

"Nope. I don't believe in regrets. Limited wisdom in judgement may be but no regrets."

"What do you mean?"

"Well I can only make a decision to the best of my ability and with the information I have at that time. Few moments down the road, I could look back and think better ways I could had done it. But that is after getting wiser. So I don't like to regret my past. Just learn from it."

"With everything?"

"Yep."

"I'm glad you are so clear in your thoughts." She just sighed. "I now see why you aren't happy with younger girls." She smiled.

She then rolled a G and smiled and quickly wrote down G-S-P-O-T.

"I have heard much about it. But I don't really know what it is?"

"It is supposed to be the erogenous zone deep inside a woman's vagina. It is said to be just as sensitive as the clitoris."

"Haven't you been stimulated there yet?"

"Nope." She sighed.

"And you cannot reach there when you 'help yourself'?" I asked.

"Nope. It is left to the courtesy of the man and the pleasure of the woman."

I rolled an R. Taking this chance I wrote down VIBRATOR.

"Have you used one?" she asked.

"Yes."

"On your girlfriend I guess." She was surprised.

"Yes."

"How did it feel? For you I mean." She asked.

"I liked pleasuring her."

"You didn't derive pleasure?"

"I like to please." I smiled. "Seeing her pleased made me happy."

"Isn't she the lucky one." My mom exclaimed.

"Was, not is. I am not with her anymore."

"What happened?"

"Same thing. Too immature."

"You certainly have a thing for older women, don't you?"

"Yes I do. I do value our relationship for the same reason. What we have between us is very important to me."

"It is important to me too." Mom stroked my face.

"I wouldn't want anything to come between us." I said with sincere feelings.

"Nothing will. I promise." Mom said softly while caressing my cheek. Then she kissed me on my cheek.

She then rolled an N. After a little thought she smiled and wrote down NUDITY.

"Do you like it?" I asked.

"I have done it before. When you were not here, I used to be nude in the house at times. Not in winter but in summer."

"Would you like to try it again now?"

"I wouldn't want to create embarrassment."

"What if you didn't?"

"Then I don't mind. Do you like nudity?"

"Mm. I don't know. I think I like partial nudity rather than full. I like to leave a bit to the imagination. But then I haven't seen you in the nude." I smiled with a very intentional look on my face.

"You never know what you will find out" Mom smiled back.

I then rolled a B and wrote down BREASTS.

"What do you think of mine?" she blushed and asked coyly.

"They are lovely."

"Have you fondled breasts yet?"

"Yes but not as big as yours."

"What is it that you like about big breasts?"

"I like the cleavage and the bust in general. I guess I am a man and I don't have them. So that makes it an attraction for me."

"I think I know what you mean. And let me tell you, I find your gazes flattering."

I looked at mom in disbelief. "It's ok." She gently stroked my thigh again.

"I think you are beautiful." I tried to justify myself.

"And you are just wonderful."

She rolled an H and wrote HEAD.

"And it is in the adult context mind you, if you know what I mean" She reminded me.

"Do you like to give it or receive it?" I asked.

"I have not had one given to me, at least not that I remember of. I am a pleaser. Just like you. So I have given them at times. Have you had one given to you?"

"Yes. Once. But it didn't feel that good."

"May be you need someone who truly knows how to please you."

"May be." I smiled and I stared at her.

"I wouldn't know if I am good at it until I tried. But I am a pleaser so I guess I will learn quickly."

"This game is really good", mom said. "Look how far we have come."

"I have realised that."

"Do you wish to continue?" she asked.

"Yeah. What about you?"

"Sure. Bring it on baby." Mom giggled. "How about making the questions a bit direct and personal this time?"

"Ok." I smiled. "If you want them to."

So I rolled another letter. This time it was N. I wrote down SEDUCTION.

"Do you like to do it or do you like to be done to you?" she asked.

"I would say I like to be seduced. I am not a good seducer."

"I wouldn't like to seduce." She said suddenly becoming serious.

"Why not?"

"I would like to think one would want to have pleasure out of one's wish or choice rather than someone tempting them through some illusion or trick. For me seduction is like hypnotism."

"What if that's me you are trying to seduce?"

"I wouldn't seduce you. I wouldn't want to. I would feel guilty. I would feel guilty that I have influenced you and deprived you of your right to choose and decide for yourself."

"What if I want you to?"

"Then you just have what you are after. Either you ask for it and have it and if it is not given just take the answer and be ok with it. Then you don't need one person seducing the other. Seduction sounds more one sided and selfish."

"So you think one partner should not seduce another?"

"Oh no. We weren't talking about partners. I thought we were talking about two people before they become partners. Of course within partners it is lovely."

"So you do like it then."

"Yes. I like it if it is used in the correct context and in a deeply formed relationship. Otherwise it looses its sensuality and rather gets tainted with selfishness. Before there is true partnership in place, I think seduction is out of place. I would not try it with someone I loved deeply and I wanted them to love me. Love has to happen naturally out of the two people's own wishes. It should not be artificially created through seduction."

Then she rolled a Y. She wrote down COMPLY.

"Do you like to comply?" I asked

"Yes I do. I like to think myself as an object of desire - to be enjoyed without reservations." She blushed.

12