Heavenly Love Ch. 08

Story Info
The light and the tunnel.
3.6k words
4.66
107.2k
18

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 05/11/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 8: The Light and the Tunnel

I slowly raised my bum and pulled my shorts down. I slowly let it fall on the floor on my side of the bed. I then gently turned on my side and spooned her. I wrapped my arm around her hip and around her tummy. As I settled next to her, my hands must have been cold because she twitched in sleep at my touch. She took my hand and wrapped it in her palms. I lay there still for a while. My breath on her neck must have aroused her cause she shifted and pressed her back on me. I gently moved my hand from her tummy and caressed her waist and thigh. As I traced my hand back to her tummy, I cupped her boobs. She sighed deep in her sleep and pressed my hand on it. Her boob felt like warm soft butter.

By now I had gotten hard and my erection was edging in between her bum cheeks. I could feel her tenderness on my crown. I hugged her closer to me, wrapping my arms around her. I held on to her boob and massaged it gently as I hugged her. She seemed to be melting in my hug. She kept grinding her bum on my hard erection. That way, I kept feeling my prick slide in and out between her bum cheeks, closer to her pussy and that was driving me wild. I was reciprocating her movements by moving my hips in rhythm and pressing my hips hard on her bum. I planted some kisses on her shoulder from the back, and some on her neck. She parted her leg bending it at the knee and made way for my erection to nestle deeper in between her thighs. I took that hint for encouragement and slid my hand on her bum. As I grazed my caress past her hips on to her bum, I slowly slid my hand between her thighs. I slowed let my fingers deep within her thighs as I approached her bum and gently placed my palm in between her thighs. As my fingers touched the warm valley, it must have aroused her cause she sighed and moved her hips to feel the caress of my fingers on the skin.

All this time, her breathing was giving me enough encouragement to go on. As I dug my hand deeper in between her thighs, I could feel her legs part more. She was encouraging me to go deeper. As I grazed my fingers around her pussy lips, I could feel the warmth on my fingertips. As I touched her pussy I was kissing her shoulder and back. The movements were very slow and gentle for both of us to feel and react in our own ways. We were savouring the moments as they passed on.

As I continued touching her pussy, I could now feel wetness. Her thighs were more apart and her labia were now parting too. Seemed like she wanted me to go on more. So I let my middle finger slide along the labia and gently lifted her bum cheek to part her labia. A little bit of effort and her labia were eager for my finger. As I let my finger slide deeper, I could feel the wetness hiding deep in those lips. As I gently slid my finger in between the lips, I could feel more wetness forming on my finger. Her breathing felt deep and heavy. She was breathing deep but slowly. While I was gently sliding my finger deeper inside her pussy, I felt her hand ride up to her bum and I felt her bum cheek parted. She was encouraging me my parting her cheeks so I could dive deeper. That aroused me and I slid my finger deeper inside her pussy. As I slowly stroked her pussy lips, I could feel her rhythms meeting my fingering. She was enjoying every moment of this closeness. One thing I noticed is that that night she didn't seem shy to enjoy it. I continued fingering her pussy gently while she lay there enjoying every bit of it.

When I could feel my finger wet inside her pussy, I couldn't take it any longer. I wanted to go deeper. My attempts to finger her in that position seemed hindered. As she realised my attempts to dig deeper, she gently eased herself and rolled on her back. As she turned on her side, we rolled a little so she was partly on her back resting on me. I was now lying on my back. She stretched and sprawled on me and had opened herself for my caressing. Her one hand was around my head at the back and one encouraged me to caress her all over, as she placed it on my hand. I ran my hand over her boob and cupped it gently in my palm. It was big and soft, like a stress ball. I squeezed and massaged it gently. All the while her breathing was deep and she kept encouraging me by caressing my hand. Then I slipped my hand down to her pelvis.

She opened her thighs and parted them for me. The femininity in her compliance was driving me rock hard. She was opening herself up for me as gently as a flower blooming in the spring. Her desperation was masked and controlled by her feminine subtlety. As I ran my palm close to her pelvis, I touched and caressed her thigh. I ran my palm along the ridge between the leg and the pelvis. She turned her head, and gently whispered in my ear, "I love you. And I always will." Then with her hand placed on mine, she encouraged me to touch her on her labia. I was breathing fast and I caressed my fingers gently on her labia. I caressed and stroked them as I moved my fingers over them. I noticed that she had shaved her pussy. I rubbed my middle finger in between the two labia without pressing it in. I could feel the warmth in between her thighs. Her breathing was now faster and she was beginning to react to my caressing.

She moved her hand from around my head and placed her palm flat on my tummy. Then she slowly slid her hand down my tummy and touched my erection. Her sigh was just as heavenly as her touch. She gently stroked it for a few times and then caressed my balls gently. Then she went back to stroking it and this time she pulled the foreskin back to expose the crown. She caressed and stroked the crown gently and slowly for a while. She parted her thighs a bit more and placed her other hand on my hand over her labia. She pressed and pushed on the fingers and hinted to me that I should go further.

I slipped my middle finger in between the labia and rubbed it deeper between them to dig inside. As I slipped inward, I could feel the wetness in her vagina and it made me hornier. As I started sliding my finger deeper inside, she started to squirm. I started feeling inside her vagina with my finger. It felt very sensual, wet and arousing. As she squirmed with my touch, I took clues of what she enjoyed. I started rubbing her clit with my middle finger, very gently and slowly. I ran the full length of the finger in the valley between the labia. They were now swollen and wetter. As I rubbed her clit with my middle finger she kept whispering in my ear, "I love you". I placed my other hand on her boob and massaged it while I rubbed her clit. She was feeling ecstatic and her breathing was a clue of her pleasure. Now she had thrown her both hands around the back of my head and she had sprawled and opened herself completely to me. She wanted me to continue what she was enjoying without reservation. All the while she kept caressing my cheek and running her fingers through my hair. She kept sighing deeply and whispered words to encourage me. In fact she didn't want me to stop. Far from it, she wanted me to go all the way.

She moved her hand to my prick while I rubbed her labia and clit. As I fingered her, she stroked my prick with an excellent grip. As we both pleasured each other, the heat of passion in our hearts had gone to boiling point. Now there was no turning back. We had crossed the border of innocence and now lay ahead the fields of passion.

I had become really horny with her stroking and so I dug my finger inside her vagina. She gasped as my finger slid inside her wet vagina. I fingered her vagina like that, going nice and slow as I slid all the way in. While I fingered her with my middle finger, I rubbed her clit with my thumb and it seemed to be getting her closer to climax because she was now gasping wildly, "I love you. Please don't stop."

As I fingered her for a while, I kissed on her shoulders and her cheek. I was completely overcome with the intent to pleasure her at that moment. The fact that she was squirming because of my finger inside her made me more eager to please her. I massaged and caressed her boob and kissed her cheek as I continued to finger her. Her breathing increased and she squirmed around madly until she climaxed. I could feel her body shiver as she went through the spasms. I slowed down the fingering and rubbed the clit gently while she calmed down. I felt the warm squirts from her vagina on my finger. She must have squirted a bit when she came. As she calmed down, she turned on her side and she was now lying on top of me. I hugged her and she settled in my hug like a kitten.

She planted a few kisses on my chest and then laid her face on my chest. As she lay still for a while, she whispered again, "I love you with all my heart".

"I love you too. I hope you enjoyed that."

On hearing that she crawled up and leaning on her elbow, lowered her lips on mine and kissed me. This time her kiss lasted a long time. As we kissed, she hugged and caressed me all over. As we continued to kiss, our lips parted and our tongues met for the first time. She kept kissing me and slowly we parted our lips as our tongues licked each other. It felt very sensual. We were kissing deeply now, and our lips had locked into a kiss of lovers- wet passionate and deep. After she had caressed me all over and licked all of my lips with her tongue, she paused for some breath and said, "You are the one for me, darling. I wouldn't ask for anyone else. I thought it would be obvious to you that I enjoyed."

She looked at me with eyes glistening with love. She looked at me deeply and I could see her eyes beginning to flood. So I pulled her face on mine and kissed her again. This time I held her head with my hand and kissed her back just as passionately.

"I love you. I always have and always will." I whispered to her when we paused for some air.

"Same here." She sighed.

I hugged her and asked her to lie on my side. I wanted us to fall asleep like that.

As I wrapped her in my arms, we were lying face to face in each other's arms, her face buried in my neck. Our legs were crossed with each other. I had pulled her one leg over my hips so I could feel my way around her bum and her parted thighs. The wetness in between the thighs was evident still.

"I don't know how I am going to manage to sleep tonight." I whispered softly in her ear.

"I would love it if you didn't." she said softly caressing my hand. "We have all night."

"I was so hoping you would say that." I sighed in her ear.

Her encouragement could not be mistaken. "In fact we don't have to worry about the morning either."

"I love you." I smiled.

"Not as much as I love you." She giggled.

As we lay there, we kissed each other fondly while we hugged. Our embrace was very tight and close. Our arms wrapped each other in a tight grip. As we kissed for long, our tongue had found ways to lick each other and suck on them. We only stopped for some air. And then we were kissing again. All that kissing was getting me hard. Since her one leg was over my hips, I could pull her hips closer to my erection and she was realising that. She kept on pushing her hips at my erection. In all that passion and kissing, I could now feel my erection edging its way into her pussy. And with one push, I felt it sliding at the very edge of her vaginal entrance. That must have sent her really high cause she pressed herself on me and kissed me deeply. As we kissed, she gently rolled on her back. As she pulled me, I rolled over her.

As she rolled, she lay on her back and invited me to lower my lips on to hers. As I kissed her, she caressed my hips and bum, and she parted her thighs slowly hinting me to move in between them. As I moved my hips between her thighs, I gently lowered myself on top of her. She intertwined her legs with mine and I buried my face in her neck. I kissed her gently. She kept caressing my back and bum, holding on the bum cheeks with her hands and pulling me closer to her.

As I gently rocked on top of her, I could feel my erection pressed against her pussy. I gently rocked myself and I ground my hips and as I did, I slid inside her. As I slid more, I thrust myself and I could feel her hands on my hips pulling them in. As I settled on top of her, I buried my face in her neck and pushed a little bit more to sink deeper. It felt so warm and wet inside her. Her vagina was wet and juicy – as though ready for having me inside her.

I exclaimed, "Oh it feels so good."

"Then stay there." She said while running her fingers through my hair.

She wrapped her legs around my hips and pushed me inside her deeper.

"I've been on the pill for a while now so don't hold back. I want you to cum inside me as an when you can. And don't worry about it. I promise."

"You feel so good inside. I don't think I can last long." I whispered.

"Good. I don't want you to worry about it. You promised me all night." she kept caressing me and kissing me on my neck.

I slowly kissed her on the cheek and traced my kisses all the way to her lips. As I started kissing her on the lips, I slowly began to slide in and out of her wet juicy cunt. God did it feel good! As I slid in and out of her, I kissed her deeply and licked her with my tongue. The feeling of our tongues licking each other while the sensation of her cunt milking my prick was out of this world. As I got hornier, I got harder and she must have realised that. She kept complying and encouraging my arousal. She kept caressing my back and my bum, she kissed me back with just as much passion as I was pouring into her lips. Her tongue met mine with just as much thirst and hunger. We licked and sucked each others' tongues while we kissed and licked our lips. I kept digging inside her. She kept gasping as I fucked her slowly and deeply. It felt so good to have her wet juicy cunt lips wrapped around my prick.

"I love you so much." She kept sighing as I fucked her. she went through one orgasm after another. Every time she climaxed, I could feel her warm juices squirting around my prick in her vagina. She planted kisses on my chest as I dug inside her. "I want you to cum inside me. Please don't hold back." She kept on sighing.

"I love you." I said to her when I knew I was very close to the climax.

"And I love you too honey." She realised it and wrapped her legs around my hip and locked her legs pulling me deep inside her.

As I exploded in her, I buried my face in her neck, and as she felt my prick squirt. She kissed me all over my cheeks and caressed me, holding me tightly.

For the next few moments, I lay there, still squirting inside her, as she kissed me and appreciated how much it meant to her. "I love you. I love you so very much." I could feel her voice chocked with tears. She must have been overcome with emotions.

As I calmed down, I moved my lips on to her lips and we kissed again, for a long time.

As we paused for air, she looked me in the eyes and said, "Now lie on top of me and stay inside for now."

"I'm too heavy and I'm pressing you down." I softly reminded her.

"No you are not. I like it like this." She refused point blank. "You can even fall asleep like this if you want to. But I ain't letting you out yet."

I lay there on top of her for a while. As we stared into each other's eyes, we realised we had crossed the line of no return. In acknowledgement we kissed each other again. This time we took it nice and slow, with our lips tracing each other's lips, tongues licking and touching each other, lips sucking it. We paused for air and then began kissing again. I was enjoying the feeling of my prick still inside her wet juicy cunt, and I loved to feel the sucking of our tongues in our lips.

As we paused for air this time, I looked at her and ran my gaze all over her face. She asked me being curious, "What?"

"Nothing." I remained quiet.

"Come on tell me." she urged. "You obviously were thinking something."

"I was just thinking of how lucky I am to have you."

"I feel the same way."

I looked at her and we smiled together.

"I love you." I said while looking straight in her eyes.

"I love you too." She replied with just as much assurance.

As we lay there in each other's arms, we kissed and hugged each other gently. I was feeling my prick getting hard again with all the kissing. Since I was already inside her, she could feel it grow. She got excited.

"One of the many benefits of youth." She giggled in appreciation.

I just smiled.

"Let me be on top this time," she sighed.

So we rolled around and she straddled me with her legs on either side. As she lowered herself on my hard prick, she sighed and settled in my arms. As I wrapped her in my hug, I could tell she was enjoying having me inside her again. Her cunt was wet anyway and it didn't take long for her to hit the climax again. She seemed just so easy to please. As she slid on top of me, her wet cunt was now milking my prick with long and wet sucks from her pussy lips. Her sighs were evidence of her pleasure. In between her sliding, I would hold her bum and part the lips by reaching over her back. By holding her bum, I drove my hips deep and long inside her as I rocked her bum on my prick. Her moans and sighs were driving me closer to my peak too. She kept on kissing me while I rocked her bum and parted her pussy lips. She was enjoying the fuck and wanted me to dig deep inside her, she wanted me to part her wide and fuck her deep.

When I came inside her again, she lay still on top of me, gently kissing my cheeks and lips. She loved having my cream inside her.

"Now you sleep on top and let me feel you around my prick all night." I smiled.

She giggled. "I would love to. Why would I ever want to miss out on this again?"

As she lay on top of me, we caressed each other. Our naked skins touched each other and we kissed for a while. By now, the entire workout had gotten us tired. So we lay still for a while. I remember waking up in the night. I couldn't recall falling asleep. But there I was, in bed with her, the room filled with the musky sweet smell from our cum. She was still in my arms, sleeping peacefully, like a baby. She seemed happy. So was I.