Heavenly Sword: Nariko's Trials

Story Info
Can she pass the test to become a warrior?
3.3k words
4.17
17k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This story takes place before the game. The characters depicted her are property of Sony and Ninja Theory. This story is my own take on events prior to the game. I have no intentions of harming the image of Sony or Ninja Theory with this fictitious piece.)

*

Nariko awoke suddenly, gasping for air. Her eyes took a moment to adjust, and finally she felt her body relax. The night was cool against her skin, and the slight breeze coming through the window of her shack gave her goose bumps. She lay down again, and pulled the fur blanket up to her neck. Tomorrow was going to be a big day in her life. She would need all the sleep she could get, and with this thought she closed her eyes and drifted back into sleep.

Nariko was something of an anomaly. For centuries her clan had protected the heavenly sword from the clutches of men who would use it for evil. Her father, the clan's leader, was in charge of its safe keeping. Nariko's mother had died giving birth to her, something she had carried on her shoulders all her life. There had been a prophecy that a great warrior would be born to their clan, one who would end the constant struggle to protect the sword. Unfortunately, Nariko had been born instead, and the entire clan had always seen her as a curse form the gods.

Nariko herself carried no illusions, she didn't think the great warrior was her, nor did she think of herself as a curse. She simply was a girl, and that was all. She was different, however, and that difference would finally come to an end tomorrow. Other women in the clan did their womanly duties, cooking, cleaning, sewing clothes. Nariko had always wanted to fight. Her father, with no sons to train, had reluctantly trained her in secret. Now, with her 18th birthday tomorrow, Nariko would try to claim herself as a member of her father's soldiers. On their eighteenth birthdays, the men of her clan, would go out into wilderness, to a place only known by those who survived, where they would be tested. Three rituals were performed, with the other soldiers present to observe. Those who passed were welcomed into the clan, and from there, carried out the duties to protect the heavenly sword. Tomorrow, Nariko would become the first woman to try and pass the trials, and then (she hoped) she would have her father's respect.

Dawn arrived, Nariko awoke, and got out of bed. She had fiery red hair that was so long it came down to her butt. She always slept naked, and as she stood she looked down at her body, a body that may not see tomorrow. She knew that some of the men died during the trials, but she hoped to have the strength to endure. Her calves and thighs were smooth and tight with muscle, her stomach hard and lean above her shaven center. Her breasts were firm and proud, standing straight out from her chest. Her arms were also impressive, beautifully sculpted from the countless hours spent wielding a sword. She dressed in the same clothes she always wore. The breast supporter she had sewn herself to help keep her breasts steady in a fight, and the thong to cover her vagina. She then slipped on her sarong, which was opened in a slit to her mid thigh to allow her better range of movement, and the blouse which was identical to a man's except hers was white, and the men wore a dark purple. She finished her outfit with the gold trimmed red belt. She was now ready to become a warrior. ***

Nariko walked through the jungle slowly, following the instructions her father had given her. She was about to think she had made a mistake, when she brushed a large piece of foliage from her path and the site of the trials was revealed. She paused a moment at the magnitude of it. She was looking out onto a round bricked platform, that was completely surrounded by the jungle. So thick was the jungle wall around it, that a person could be within two feet of it and not know it was there. She stepped onto the stones under her feet and looked around. It was not a big circle, maybe twenty yards in diameter, and there was nothing in it or on it but her. Nariko walked to the center, and stood, waiting, for the trials to begin.

Two hours later she was still waiting, hand on the hilt of her sword, for someone to come and the trials to begin. She did not move, she stood with the sun shining down on her and waited. Movement on her right, she turned and drew her sword! Her father stepped out of the jungle.

"Congratulations, Nariko." he said. "You have passed the first trial, we must forever be patient, to jump forward without knowing your destination will get you and those who follow you killed."

"Thank you, father." Nariko said, dropping her sword to her side.

"Your second trial will not be as easy." He pulled something from his pocket and held his closed hand out to her. "You must take what is in my hand, without force, and without touching me, and without moving any closer to me."

Nariko stood staring at him, wondering for a moment if he was joking, but his face told her that he was not. She looked from him, to his hand, and to the three feet between them. How was she to get it out of his hand without moving or touching him?

They stood like that for half an hour, him with his hand outstretched, and her thinking madly to decipher this riddle. Finally she stumbled on an idea, and with no forethought to the next task she flung her sword up from her side. She released it and watched it sail straight past her father's head, missing him by millimeters, and into the jungle. He cried out in surprise, and ducked to the ground releasing the thing in his grasp to catch his fall. Nariko knelt to reach out and catch the coin that had been in his hand. She looked at it a moment and realized it was the coin of triumph. When the men returned from their trials they all carried it, as a sign that they had passed the tests. She looked questioningly to her father, who was looking back from the ground.

He stood, and nodded to her to do the same.

"I don't understand," she began.

"You don't have to understand," he said and began to walk back into the jungle, "All you have to do now is survive, and keep the coin." He vanished into the foliage, leaving her staring at his back, not understanding.

She didn't see the blow coming, but the explosion in her head when it connected got her attention. She spun dazed, eyes blurry, to see at least six men of her village surrounding her. There was another blow from behind, into the small of her back and she cried out, falling to the ground. She was completely disoriented, the only thing passing through her mind was to keep the coin.

They were kicking her, and she tried to roll away, but it did no good. They had her surrounded and were not letting her up. She tried to curl into a ball to protect her head and the coin, but the blows were coming to fast. She heard laughing, and cursing, through blurred eyes she saw smiles on their faces. Maybe this had been a mistake. Nariko lay there on the stones of the trials, and was beaten. She heard them shouting curses at her, asking her if she wanted more, telling her she would never be a warrior. She was about to pass out from the pain when something else happened. One of the men reached down, and ripped her sarong off her lower body. Her legs and butt were completely exposed to them. Warnings went off like wildfire in her mind, but there was no strength in her body to end the onslaught. At first they kept kicking her, but then her blouse was torn, and the belt was taken off of her body. Nariko gathered enough strength to whisper "Please, don't."

The kicking stopped. She sensed them move away from her and begin to talk in low voices. Through bruised eyes, she could see almost nothing but their outlines against a sky that seemed to be getting darker. She prayed they would decide to leave her. But she saw one of them move toward her and kneel down beside her. "You have two choices, Nariko. We can continue until we kill you, or you pass out from the pain and we take the coin. Or we can let you keep the coin, and you give yourself to us for the night. We will not force ourselves upon you, but know this. The only way you will become one of us is if you allow us to defile you in any way we see fit. You have two minutes to decide." He returned to the others, and they quieted, waiting to see what Nariko would do.

Slowly Nariko rose to her knees. Her mind set on the only thing that mattered, keeping the coin. She thought briefly about threatening them with what her father could do to them, but this was her trial, and she could not and should not rely on her father to get her out of trouble.

She looked towards them, able to count eight now, but recognizing them was impossible, so retaliation afterward would do no good either. She sighed, "I will keep the coin." And with that, she ripped the rest of her shirt off, and then tore her breasts free of her undergarment. They cheered, and came toward her. Quickly she was surrounded once more, but this time they did not beat her, this time there were kisses, and hands caressing her body. Two different men each took a breast in their hand, and their sounds of pleasure actually sounded wonderful to Nariko.

She herself, while loving the attention now upon her, was unsure what to do. She had a mild understanding of how sex worked, but had done nothing of any kind, so all of this was new to her. From the sounds around her it was new to most of them too. They caressed her, kissed her, fondled her, and after a few minutes she began to feel something in her pussy she hadn't felt before. A hand pinched her nipple, and she shuddered with a ripple of excitement. Someone was massaging her hair, another was caressing her almost bare ass. Suddenly her hand was grabbed and pulled toward one of them and Nariko was holding a cock in her hand. She was shocked at the feel of it, soft but hard, and at first she simply held it. Then the hand was on her wrist, and it guided her in an up and down motion. There were cheers from around her as she stroked her first cock, and when the man let go of her wrist, she continued to pump her hand up and down.

Nariko smiled, she was liking this, and she felt herself getting very warm down in her thong. She stroked the cock in her hand, and then her other hand was taken and she was holding two cocks at once. She marveled at the difference of the two. The second one she had was bigger than the other one, and it felt longer to. More cheers, and she wondered at what a sight she must be. Bruised all over her body, kneeling down in only a thong, and stroking two men's dick's at once. All of a sudden there were hands moving her, motioning for her to lay down. Hesitantly, she released her cocks, and lay on the stones. Her hands were soon holding the cocks again, and then someone started sucking on one of her nipples. She gasped with surprise, and soon another mouth was on her other breast. Her pussy was getting very moist now, she could feel the wetness on her panties, but then a pair of hands grabbed her thong, and she lifted her hips for them to slide them off. Now she was completely naked for all of them, and they raised another cheer. She was smiling as she continued stroking the two men, and then her legs were parted and a tongue was tasting her pussy. She began to buck her hips at the sensations going through her now. Why hadn't she tried any of this before? The tongue probed along her slit, and when it touched her hard button of a clit Nariko had her first orgasm. She screamed out into the night as her whole body shuddered. Her hands grasped tightly onto the cocks and she heard them moan with their own pleasure, and wanting them to feel what she felt she began jerking their cocks faster. The cock in her right hand got really hard, and she stopped wondering what was happening, and then it began to pulse in her hand, and something landed on her neck. It stopped spasming, and she felt some slimy warm stuff get on her hand. The cock was pulled out of her hand and then the other one started to go rigid as well. Again there were spasms, and warm liquid landed on her stomach this time. Some more coated this hand as well, and the cock was removed. Their were more cheers, and a few congratulations both to her and the men who must have been in her hands. Then all the hands left her, and she felt nothing touching her. They were all right next to her, but no one was touching her. "Is something wrong?" she asked.

A voice told her no, and then her legs were parted again, this time the man's hips came right up next to hers, and she felt his hard cock against her slit. For a minute he simply rubbed himself along her slit, and it felt so wonderful that Nariko began to jerk her hips into him. He pulled back a little and she could feel the tip of him at her entrance. But he hesitated, and did not insert himself.

No one was talking as she lay there, with this man on the verge of becoming her first, waiting for her to give consent. She still could not see well enough to make out anything, but she looked down towards him, and said, "Please be inside me."

The crowd cheered and slowly she was filled with cock for the first time. He didn't get very far before hitting a wall. He told her there would be pain, and she laughed, asking him if he did not see the bruises she carried now. He chuckled and then pushed forward and broke through the wall.

There was pain, pain like no other she had felt so far. She bit her lip, and a tear traveled down her cheek as he sheathed himself completely in her. He rocked gently, and soon the pain gave way to more pleasure. Nariko knew nothing but the greatness of her feelings coursing through her. She begged him to go faster, and reached out her hands, each one finding a hard cock, and she began to stroke them in time with his thrusts. She had another orgasm, and the man exclaimed his before pulling out. More juice coated her, hitting her breasts and stomach, and he wiped his tip against her outer lips, and then the ones in her hands came as well. Her breasts were now fairly well coated in this man stuff that they shot out.

From there she could not get enough. She always had a cock in each hand and one in her pussy. After one would come another, all of them shooting their load onto her body. Nariko lost herself into the lust. Soon she got up and straddled one of them, and she sank herself onto his hard cock. Everything new was so wonderful to he, she could not get enough. As she rode the fifth man who had been inside her another came in front of her and her lips were parted as he sank his cock into her mouth. She had an orgasm from the feel of it. His hardness pressing into her throat, the feel of it along her tongue, and the hands in her hair pulling more into her. She bobbed on him with her mouth and it wasn't long before he pulled out, and Nariko felt the man stuff hit her face. She simply closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensations of it. The man below her yelled a warning and she quickly got off and lowered her face to feel another man blow his load on it.

Nariko was in heaven, she felt more alive than she ever had before. The two men in her hands put their cream on her face as well. And she licked around her mouth and tasted the stuff, and she loved the taste of it as well. The next man in her mouth who came, she swallowed his load, almost choking, but she got it down, and had an orgasm doing it.

After several hours, finally her lust was done, and so were the men's. One last man entered her, and he slowly pumped into her for a long time with all the others cheering him on. Nariko was so exhausted, she told him to shoot inside her when he was ready. Then she lay back on the ground and enjoyed the enormous feelings of him thrusting his big cock into her. She was completely covered in their cum, her face, hair, breasts, and stomach were almost entirely covered. As the last one came inside her she just lay there smiling. They all fell asleep entwined with each other, and when dawn arose Nariko was alone, they had all left. Her hands ran up to cup her breasts, feeling the dried cum of the men on her still, she smiled. She bolted upright suddenly! The coin! It wasn't in her hand. She cursed herself, how could she go back after what she'd done without the coin? She would be banished. She searched the entire circle with her hands. Her eyes were swollen almost completely shut. There was no coin. She cried then, with no coin, she would not become the warrior she wished to be. Slowly she moved to where they had piled her clothes, most of which were torn anyway. Nariko cried as she put on her thong. Her breast supporter was useless, so she threw it away, and pulled her blouse on. It had been ripped badly, one sleeve was completely gone, along with the lower half of it. She put it on anyway, one shoulder bare and exposed down to the top of her right breast, the other sleeve intact, and it ended above her belly button. Her belt was fine, but her sarong was little more than a ribbon now, but she tied it above the belt, so that it hung down her front, covering her somewhat, moving around her right leg and coming back up to cover her butt a little.

She was about to leave as she felt something in the pocket of her blouse. She pulled the coin out, and realizing what it was, she cried tears of joy. She would be a warrior. She would be the best warrior of them all, she told herself, and she made a promise not to repair her outfit, or get a new one. The warrior she was today, she was because of the trials that she had passed, and she would not change to be like all the others.

She gripped the coin tight in her hand, and headed back to her village.