Heavens Above!

Story Info
Heavenly Justice is meted out.
2.2k words
3.99
89.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moondrift
Moondrift
2,277 Followers

The angel looked down at me for a moment, and then returned It's gaze to the pile of papers lying on the high bench before It.

I refer to the angel as "It" because I had concluded that angels, despite the fact that they are all very attractive and generally have a female appearance, they are in fact androgynous.

While on the subject let me point out that they do not have wings, are not clad in white robes but in dark business suits, and do not sing eternally in heavenly choirs. Come to think of it I haven't heard anyone singing since I've been here and I don't know how long that is because it's difficult to judge time when you're in eternity.

And that's another thing; the angels are in fact members of the bureaucracy and perform many functions including making judgments. The head of the organization, so I understand, is rarely seen and delegates most tasks to the angels. The boss, He/She/It, does make an occasional exception such as on the arrival of a pope, a head of the Orthodox Church and the odd archbishop of Canterbury. At such times He/She/It undertakes the judgment His/Her/Itself.

One other thing I should point out for the benefit of those whose symbolic imagery is still buried in the Middle Ages, is that heaven and hell are not two distinct places. It is all a matter of gradation and you need not fear eternal fires because they have more subtle ways of dealing with earthly saints and sinners.

As I stood, sat or lay – there's no way of telling when you're in eternity – before the angel It continued to study the papers, occasionally conferring with the clerk who sat, or seemed to sit at a table just in front of a high judgment bench, and It intermittently muttered, smiled and frowned.

Finally It looked up at me, a deep furrow in It's brow.

"Incest," It exclaimed, "we've been getting an increasing amount of this lately." Its tone of voice did not auger well for me.

Then, "Ah, I see that the relationship was not simply based upon lust, but had a strong element of love."

It raised its eyebrows questioningly as if expecting a response, so I said, "Yes, your honour, mother and I loved each other very much."

There was more paper studying and then sharply, "I see that you started to fantasise about watching your mother while she had sexual intercourse with your friend Jamie, but such coition has in fact never occurred.

"No your honour."

"But you do not deny the fantasy?"

"No your honour."

"Hmmm, well, I suppose it shows a degree of unselfishness, wanting to share your mother with your friend."

More paper studying and conferring with the clerk, then solemnly, "I have taken into account your love and desire to unselfishly share your mother with Jamie and I propose to give you a lenient sentence."

Whispering with the clerk then, "You will be taken from here to a place where, for the next ten thousand Earth years you will witness Jamie having sexual intercourse with your mother. I must warn you however, that if after the ten thousand Earth years you are deemed fit to have your soul returned to Earth, and at your next demise you appear before me again, I shall be forced to deal with you most severely. Take him down."

*****

You don't actually go anywhere or get taken anywhere here, you just dissolve in one place and reconstitute in another place, if there is such a thing as another place in infinity. The angel, clerk, high bench and table melted away and for a moment or a million years I was alone and feeling positively euphoric.

This was punishment, to watch my mother and Jamie making love? It was surely a reward and not a punishment. But they're more devious than that here.

A scene appeared that I recognised immediately. It was my mother's bedroom and she was lying on her bed naked with legs spread wide and raised, as she had so often done when she was ready for my penetration.

I could see every detail of her sex organ, the dusting of pubic hair, the outer lips of her vulva open slightly to reveal the soft, pink inner lips, and just a hint of the opening to her vaginal canal. Her breasts were just as they had always been, reminding me of two ripe half melons topped with pink raspberries. Her lovely blonde hair was spread across the pillow like a golden fan.

Yes, it was all as I had often seen it and I felt my penis begin to grow long and hard.

Then Jamie, also naked, entered the scene. He lay beside mother, kissing her and fondling her breasts. I could see his erect penis, and had a silent snigger; it wasn't as big as mine. The scene was very erotic, but strangely silent. I knew from experience that when her breasts were fondled mother always made soft sighing sounds. Now it was like watching one of those old silent films but without the captions.

Jamie began to suck her nipples and mother started to whimper and clutch Jamie's head to her; I couldn't hear the whimpers but I could see her mouth moving.

I was really horny and looking at my shaft I got a pleasant surprise; it seemed that they had provided me with an extended version of the original. I can't tell you how much bigger it was because there is no big and small here, but it was definitely an expansion on the old model.

Jamie had his head between mother's legs and was enjoying her female smell and fluid. Mother was frantic, writhing and clutching the two wooden columns that made up part of the bed head. I knew she would be sobbing and screaming by this stage, and I could see her head rolling from side to side and her body arching in ecstasy.

Then Jamie was lying over her, pounding into her with ever increasing urgency, until both of them were a struggling tangle of bodies and limbs.

Slowly they grew quiet, and mother had a seraphic – perhaps I shouldn't use that word here – smile on her face. Jamie withdrew from her and looked at me. By then my penis was dripping pre-ejaculation fluid in clear sticky droplets. He got off the bed and mother extended her arms to me. I moved towards her and as I did, the scene dissolved.

There was nothing; no bedroom, no mother, no Jamie; all had disappeared. I was beside myself with agonising sexual frustration. I tried to masturbate and found I couldn't. Try as I might my fingers just wouldn't take hold of my foreskin.

The scene appeared again; the bedroom, mother, Jamie, and all was the same as before. Then again and again, like a continuous loop of film it went on and on.

Then I realised the true meaning of my punishment. I was doomed to watch this scene played out for ten thousand Earth years; to suffer the anguish of a sexual arousal of monstrous proportions and never to have my hunger satisfied. I howled in desolation.

*****

"Wake up darling, wake up, you're having a bad dream."

I woke up with a start, the scene was still there but trailing behind me like streamers. Mother had my head held between her breasts, and slowly I felt the comfort of her warm body and breathed in the familiar fragrance of her femaleness.

"Was it a terrible dream, darling?"

"Bloody awful; I was..."

"Never mind that now my love, let's have our morning love time...my goodness, you are ready for it this morning..."

*****

As we lay together afterwards feeling very relaxed and pleasantly sleepy mother asked, "Can you remember what your dream was about?"

Like many dreams after a little time has passed I could only remember the rags of it. I tried to explain how I dreamt I had died and gone to heaven – or wherever it was - and my fantasy of mother having sex with Jamie had led to my getting punished.

"Jamie," mother exclaimed, "you want to see me having sex with Jamie?"

"Yes, it was just a fantasy."

"Really, you fantasised about me making love with Jamie?"

"Yes, I...I thought it would look rather beautiful, seeing him..."

"What made you think of Jamie?"

"Well, he's my best friends and he's often said how sexy he thinks you are."

"Has he? But darling, you wouldn't want to see me with him, not really, would you?"

"I...er...if I thought you'd enjoy it, but..."

"Let's get this straight, darling; Jamie would like to make love with me and you wouldn't mind?"

"No."

"You silly boys, why didn't you say so before, of course I'll make love with Jamie."

*****

It was just like the dream, watching Jamie and mother together, only this time I was right there watching them and hearing their moans and cries. It was as beautiful as I thought it would be.

As Jamie finished I had a little fantasy. What would it be like watching mother being raped by a gang of virile young guys; four of them holding her down while they all took it in turns to fuck her? "That'd be fantastic to watch," I thought; I wondered if she'd fight and scream, or if she'd enjoy it, begging them to take her again and again.

*****

The angel looked at me for a long time, and then the clerk whispered something, handing It a piece of paper.

The angel looked at the paper, then back at me.

"Ah, yes, you've been up before me...er...ten thousand...no, ten thousand five hundred years ago Earth time and they sent your soul back I see."

"Yes, your honour."

"Dear oh dear...oh dear...a fantasy; wanting to watch your mother being raped by a gang of lusty young men; you don't deny this?"

"No your honour."

"The last time you appeared before me I warned you that if you appeared again I would deal with you most severely, did I not?"

"Yes your honour."

"Hmmm," It consulted with the clerk and then turned Its attention back to me."

"I have rarely had such a serious case to deal with before." To the clerk; "Have we had such a serious case to deal with before?"

"Well your honour, there was the case of Christie the serial killer who murdered his female victims and then engaged in sexual intercourse with them after they were dead."

"Ah yes, now you remind me I remember it well. What did I give him?"

"Forever dwelling among the eternally lost souls in the outer darkness, your honour."

"So I did...so I did...an odd case, so many people had found him such a likeable chap."

"Then your honour will doubtless recall Doctor Crippen and Jack the Ripper."

"Yes, Doctor Crippen...Jack the Ripper I'm not sure...ah yes, of course, they have never really discovered who that was on Earth, have they?"

The clerk gave a cackling laugh and said, "No your honour, but we knew who it was."

"Yes...yes...now, young man, I am sentencing you to one hundred thousand years watching your mother being raped by a gang of lusty youths."

"That's very mild, your honour," the clerk said.

"Yes, I suppose it is, but I add the rider that if I ever see you before me again your sentence will be forever dwelling among the lost souls for all eternity in the outer darkness, do I make myself clear?"

"Yes your honour."

"Take him down."

It began, the struggle, the holding down, the taking of mother one by one, over and over again. "I can't stand it...I can't stand it..."

***** "Darling, you're dreaming."

I woke to find mother hugging me to her.

"Darling it must have been a terrible dream, you were yelling and shouting, and..."

"Mother, you and Jamie you were..."

"Jamie?"

"Yes, while he was here and you were..."

"Jamie hasn't been here, darling."

"He hasn't?"

"Of course not, why would he be here at this time in the morning and you know we never see anyone on Sunday mornings."

"And a gang of young guys haven't been here?"

"You really did have a bad dream, didn't you?"

"But when I woke up before I told you about Jamie, and you said..."

Darling, you've only just woken up, you've been asleep all night."

"But I must have woken up before because we made love and I..."

"You've only just woken up and we haven't made love yet."

I tried to straighten out my thoughts and the asked, "Mother, it'll always be just you and me, won't it?"

"Of course, we agreed to that right from the start."

Relief swept over me; I had her all to myself; no Jamie, no gang of lusty youths raping her.

I was sitting bolt upright in the bed, but she pulled me down beside her.

"Darling, its Sunday morning, our love in time." She was naked, and as I lay there she lifted up one of her breasts and extending its nipple to me said, "It's time we did some loving, my sweet."

*****

I really must try and control my fantasies.

I thought I heard a voice, distant and only just audible, "You'd better, because we're watching you."

Moondrift
Moondrift
2,277 Followers