Heaven's Kingdom Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"O-orders are- oh gods- orders. And your mother outranks you."

By now the water was a torrent of splashes and waves as they continued their movements. Jax mentally began to steel himself, resisting going over the edge of his own orgasm as electric shocks of pleasure ran through him. Despite her current state, River was still fucking him back in earnest, refusing to let him have all the fun.

Her insides were silky perfection. Despite how hard she kept her exterior, she couldn't keep everything entirely focused on war and fighting. Maybe it was his upbringing, or maybe it was one too many late nights in his youth, curiously playing with and fondling her body, but to this day, River remained the sexiest, most attractive woman he'd ever seen.

Though unfortunately, that also meant his type was now tall, athletic girls with an aggressive streak running through them. Jax inhaled deeply, taking in her scent, mixed in with the aromas of the soaps and water around them. With each passing day it became harder to find any flaw in her body, her form in his mind asymptotically approaching perfection.

He lightly nipped at the nape of her neck, "I assume my mother told you to keep me from sneaking out?"

River sighed, leaning her head into his, "My orders were- ah- v-very specific, my lord."

"You couldn't have cut me a break every once in a while."

She sighed again, pulling herself away from him and pausing her movements. She placed comforting hands on his shoulders, keeping him still.

"Hey, I was getting close there," he protested.

"So was I, but this is important."

"I'm listening."

"My lord-"

"My name is Jax, River."

She took a deep breath, "Jax... my lord... I've known you since you were a small boy. I've spent over half my life in service of protecting yours. You're my best friend in, admittedly, far more ways than just one and my current assignment is not one I'm keen on ever having end, reassignment or otherwise."

"Considering my current location that much is obvious."

River gave a rare laugh in response, "But my lord, with the current threats against your life and the lives of all nobility out there right now, especially the males, I'm... unfortunately inclined to agree with your mother. Which is the only reason I go along with keeping you cooped up in the castle."

Jax sighed, "So you don't think she's just being paranoid."

"No. I don't. If I did, I'd be sneaking out with you instead of stopping you. But the threats against you are very real. I don't want to imagine what it would be like to lose you, so I do my job as well as I can. You mother does not want to suffer through losing her only son... just as I don't want to have to suffer through losing my lover and best friend."

"If you feel so strongly, why are you letting me go along with my antics?"

"I've already made it clear just how uncomfortable it makes me but..." she exhaled, running a finger over his chest, "I know being locked up like this isn't easy. Even for a prince, a gilded cage is still a cage. So, I understand the desire to do something to break up the monotony of it. But again, it makes me uncomfortable which is why I'm going to be sleeping with you until your plan plays itself out."

"And here I thought you had an itch you wanted scratched," he said, running a gentle finger through her hair.

"Well," she kissed him, "that too."

"Well, if you're planning on staying here until my little scheme plays itself out, you might want to grab more than just a bag for the evening. You might be here a while."

She placed a teasing finger under his chin, "Sounds perfect. Though you've yet to explain just what exactly the goal of your little game is."

Jax smiled, lightly teasing her chest, "Patience, my nymphomaniac guardian."

She closed her eyes, relishing his touch as she resumed her motions, "Oh... I think I've been patient enough for one day."

Jax pulled his hand away, "Oh I wouldn't be so sure about that."

"Ugh! I was enjoying that."

"You're still sitting in my lap. I take it that's not enough for you?"

"I want the full experience."

"Patience, my guardian. Spend 24 hours a day locked inside a tower and you will soon understand patience."

"I can stop what I'm doing too you know."

"You can. But I could outlast you. And unfortunately for you, you know I'm telling the truth."

She sighed, "Alright, I'll play along since you don't want to explain anything to me yet."

His hands returned to her chest as he resumed playing with her nips, "I have to squeeze every bit of entertainment I can get out of life up here."

Her previous sigh of annoyance quickly faded into contentment as she settled back into his lap, "I'm glad I could be of service."

"Obvious double entendre."

"In more ways than one."

River's movements began the climb back up to their standard aggressive forcefulness. Up and down, she impaled herself on him, this time allowing herself to fully relish in the wonderful sensations shared between them. Occasionally she alternated to grinding her lower lips against him, slowing the build up just enough for it to still be enjoyable before continuing.

By now her furious motions stirred the water into a storm of bubbly waves, leaving only the sounds of splashing echoing through the tower, accompanied by River's own pleasured moans. Jax smiled. He was never one for noise himself, but River's vocalizations warmed his heart in a strangely erotic way.

He pulled her close, burying his face in her chest, breathing her in once again. River's own arms wrapped around him, her fingers dancing through his hair as they both approached their respective climaxes. His lips found a nipple and he gave an aggressive nip, capturing her bud in his mouth.

River let out a cry, pulling him tighter to her chest. Now he couldn't leave even if he wanted to. Her control continued to astound him even as the familiar pressure continued to build, bringing him closer to the deliciously desirable edge. Her hips moved seemingly of their own accord, yet she kept her body relatively stable in his lap. Even as she approached her own climax, her mastery of her body never waned.

Jax continued his attack on her tits, slowly reaching out with his magic. Just enough to see every impulse and interacting in his lover's body. Awareness of her impulses reached his mind and her nervous system quickly became like an instrument to be played. A few obvious regions were already singing to him.

They'd done this before, countless times to each other. Of course, River always received the better end of the deal. With his affinity for sorcery, he could tickle and tease her body in ways she could never hope to match. Not that he minded. Bringing a creature like River to her knees and then keeping her in the throes of a seemingly endless orgasm was a reward in it of itself. Maybe there was something wrong with him but the simple idea of the power he could hold over her was terribly arousing. Often, he fantasized about keeping her up in his chambers and then forcing hours upon hours of magically enhanced orgasms upon her.

And luckily for him, on the rare occasions when River allowed him to convince her to take a day off, she indulged some of his more... depraved fantasies, just as he did hers. Often times their fantasies would overlap in far more ways than just one, letting them indulge each other's darker sides.

Unfortunately, tonight they wouldn't have the time for those particular adventures. Still, that didn't mean Jax couldn't treat himself, and River, just a tiny bit.

His own orgasm came quick. He'd have to move fast. His mind reached out, focusing on the bundles of nerves that were her clit and g-spot, as well as all the surrounding areas that, at least to his mind's eye, appeared lit up like well fueled bonfire. Mentally, with his magics, he added some metaphorical oil to the flames, watching as they lit up even brighter than before.

"Oh my gods!"

River let out a high-pitched cry as she violently slammed down on his lap, her walls massaging his cock with a vigor only magic could provide. Her orgasm fell upon her like the storm surge during a typhoon. Jax focused as much as he could as his own climax came over him, the movements of her insides more than enough to shove him over the edge. Still, even as his cock twitched inside her, pumping her full of his seed, his mind worked to keep the lights of River's own climax on as long as possible.

After a few seconds, he ran dry, his cock spent having painted her tunnel completely. And yet, River's walls continued to milk him as she twitched and shuddered in his lap, her orgasm still going. Even with his mouth still wrapped around her nipple, Jax smiled as she continued to cum. He wouldn't let her get away completely unscathed tonight.

Of course, neither would she, as her biceps crushed his body into hers, threatening to squeeze the air from his lungs like she was trying to deflate him as she would a balloon. He didn't relent, keeping her orgasm going unnaturally long until the two-minute mark passed in his mind and he finally let his focus slip, allowing her to come down from her high.

She continued to twitch in his lap for a few minutes after, keeping him close, letting out an occasional moan as her body wound down. Her arms dropped into the water as she fell over him, her head laying over his shoulder as he held her close.

"You... cheated..." she panted, "I... felt that... not... fair."

Jax grinned, helping her sit up and regain her strength.

"Gotta let me have a little fun. You'll still be able to walk in the morning... Just not immediately right now."

"Gods... I wish I could say that gets old... but I'd be telling a lie... so obscene... the gods would strike me down... for even uttering it."

Jax leaned forward and kissed her, a gesture she returned, albeit weakly. She'd recover in less than an hour. The rare times she allowed him to really lose control, she'd been bedridden for the following day.

"Oh, so you do enjoy it when I set your nerves on fire like that."

"Yes... I do... and..." she panted, taking a deep breath, "one of my ideas of heaven... is letting you do that to me... forever."

"Good, because my idea of heaven is tying you to my bed and watching you cum over and over again like that until I get bored."

"For the sake of avoiding any potential brain damage... I hope you get bored after at most a day."

Jax grinned, "Bold of you to assume I haven't figured out how to keep your mind intact and undamaged through all of this."

River swallowed, "Have you?"

"What do you think?"

"I'm scared the answer is yes. My lady bits on the other hand are praying the answer is yes."

Jax shrugged, "Well... when you happen to have a long week off, you can find out firsthand."

River licked her lips, "If you let me talk you out of this scheme of yours... I'll take the following week off... we can do whatever we want. You can do whatever you want to me."

"Tempting offer. Very tempting offer. But I think I'll take a rain check. Besides, you don't really think that's the best of ideas, do you?"

She sighed, "No. Probably not. But I like the idea of you incapacitating me with sex a lot more than you invite an assassin into your room. One carries less risk than the others. Plus... I am selfish."

"Yes, you've mentioned that before. Shall we finish our bath and take this to the bed?"

She gave another of rare grins, "You want to keep going?"

"I'm more than capable if you're willing. We got some hours to kill before our guest shows up."

"You really want to spend all of them fucking?"

"River," Jax said, summoning a bar of soap from one of the nearby quartz shelves, "If biology, logic, and the laws of the universe permitted it, I would spend eternity fucking you."

"I'm not sure if I should take that as a compliment or not," she said, turning around, allowing him to rub the bar down her muscled back.

"How about this? Yours is the sexiest body I've ever seen."

"Gods you're really bad at this," she giggled, "And I'm the only naked girl you've ever seen so your small sample size means nothing."

"Would you feel better if my opinion changed?"

"No... I don't suppose I would."

"Would you like me to order the guards up here to perform a strip show for me?"

River turned, raising a foot and shoving him into the deep end of the water. Jax bubbled to the surface, his eyes glowed blue as he pulled river in with him, dunking her in the suds.

River gasped as she surfaced, running her hands through her hair, "Rude."

"You stuck a foot in my face."

"You got to enjoy the view when I did," she teased, "Though... a strip show would be pretty hot."

"Wait, what?"

She shrugged, "I'm not totally against the idea."

"I was joking... are you serious?"

She nodded, "Yes. Would be a fun activity for the girls. Of course, I'd need your permission before I organized anything like that but... if you'd be willing."

"I'm sorry, are you trying to distract me again from my scheme?"

River looked down, "Maybe. Maybe not. You'll have to find out. My door does happen to swing both ways, as does most of the guards in your detail."

"I suppose it's hard to be completely straight these days."

"For women, yes. For you men... probably not so much."

Jax swam over to her, wrapping his arms around her and planting a kiss on her nose. Her eyes closed in contentment.

"It's especially easy with you around."

River rolled her eyes, "Flattery will get you nowhere with me, my lord."

"It got me into your pants. And it's not flattery if I'm being honest."

She blushed, "Naughty prince."

"You enjoyed it and you know it."

"You're so bad for me," she leaned forward and kissed him, "So, so bad. So... how about that strip show?"

"Not going to distract me from tomorrow."

"Maybe not tomorrow, but the next time you happen to have a particularly stupid idea, I can have a cadre of nude girls up here to help talk you out of it. Or... in their armor if you prefer to let your imagination run wild."

Jax frowned, "I'll... think about it. If it would make you happy and let you have some fun... I'll think about it."

"Of course, my lord. Now," she held up the soap bar, "Your turn."

***

Night atop Lord Jaxis's tower often grew cold. Sometimes in the summers the prince would leave the windows and doors open just to let the draft come through. Though even with the heat, due to the tower's altitude, it often dropped to uncomfortably low temperatures, necessitating a mountain of thick blankets.

The first few nights River stayed in the tower, she thought she would be crushed to death under all the covers. Now, she couldn't sleep without the weight of a thousand blankets covering her form. Though as head of the Prince's security, her bed wasn't terrible, next to the Prince's bed, it was absolutely spartan.

Sleeping alongside Jax in his exquisitely comfortable bed was the cherry on top of a pleasure filled evening. The cool air made the warmth of their shared body heat even more lovely. The sex was heavenly but there was something to be said about the little intimacies of life, like cuddling a loved one.

Jax cuddled her like a child to a stuffed bear, his legs entwinned with her own, his arms wrapped around her chest, his head resting comfortably above her breasts. One arm cradled him, keeping him close as she relished in the simple sensation of his gentle breathing tickling her skin as she absentmindedly played with his hair.

The moment was perfect.

A tang of sadness fell over her when she remembered it wouldn't last. She sighed.

"We can't keep doing this," she said.

"What do you mean?" Jax said, not moving from his position.

"I can't keep you to myself like this."

"Oh yes you can. I'm not going to cuddle just anyone in my bed like this."

She ran a loving finger through his locks, "One day you'll have to."

This time, Jax sat up, "Alright, what's wrong?"

"Jax... as much as I love this... and I do... it'll have to stop one day."

"No, it won't. If you think I'll leave you for some snooty princess you're wrong. I don't care what mother says. I only plan on marrying one woman and I'm looking at her."

River swallowed, the lump in her throat refusing to go down, "Jax... you're royalty."

"Which means I can be with whoever I want."

"Which means you have to lead by example. Which also means that... I can't be selfish anymore."

Jax frowned, "I don't mind you being selfish if you want me all to yourself. I want you all to myself too."

"Jax... there are four women to every one man in this kingdom, probably less than that. And Avalon got off light compared to some our allies."

"Why does it matter? I'm not going to rule. The most I'll be is some adjacent royal to my sisters."

"Because... you may not rule, but one of your children will."

"What?"

"With so few men, do you really think your sisters will have kids? And do you really think your mother would ever sanction them marrying into another royal family and give control of this kingdom to another house? You may not be king, but one day your children will which is why your line must be protected at all costs. And that includes from any princesses who would want to marry into the family."

"I don't want to marry a princess."

"Jax you can't just have me. You will have to take on three other women to be your wives. Maybe even four if your mother has anything to say about you being with your bodyguard."

Jax scowled, "I don't care what she says. I chose you. I choose you. If I must have a wife, I'll have one and her name is River and she's the most beautiful woman in the entire kingdom. I don't want any others because I don't need any others."

River shook her head, trying to fight the tears she could feel building, "My lord..."

"You're all I need. The world will have to just accept that."

"The world won't accept that though! Please don't make this any harder than it will inevitably be. I accepted a while ago I'll have to share you with others. The sooner you do the same, the easier this will be for me."

"River..."

"I'm sure anyone you pick... I'll come to love too. But I can't be the only one anymore."

Jax sighed, "River... you'll always be first in my heart. Asking me to do this feels like a complete betrayal of that."

"If it was as easy as just having you sleep with other girls that would be great, I could have fun with that, hell, I would greatly enjoy that. But you aren't just a random member of the nobility and these women can't just be concubines. The world must call them wives and so must you."

"Does the term really matter that much?"

"Now? Yes."

"I'm really going to have to do this?"

"Yes."

"And you want me to do this?"

"It doesn't matter what I want."

Jax glared at her, "Yes it fucking does. Now tell me."

She took a deep breath, "You already know what I want. But I know what you need to do. So, I want you to find three other girls to bring into the fold. Preferably three other girls I'd like so we could all get along."

Jax sighed, "Suddenly me sleeping with my bodyguard doesn't seem so bad."

"No. These days you sleeping with just one woman would be a bigger scandal. So long as you do what needs to be done, I doubt many people will really care that you and I happen to be together."

"Good. Because if anyone thinks they get to choose who I spend my time with, they're sadly mistaken. I'll... permit them the indignity of choosing the number... maybe... but not who. If I want to sleep with my bodyguard than by the gods, I'm going to fucking do it."

River giggled.

Jax hung his head, "That came out wrong. If you want- I mean, I know consent and everything- I... look if you want to sleep up here forever, move your stuff up here."