Heaven's Kingdom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jax shrugged, "Well... baby steps. We'll get there."

Off to her side, River poured the contents of her bowl into another, unseen container. A bright pink glow briefly illuminated the room before it faded away. The woman glanced in awe at the concoction as she moved it up to the top shelf of the cart. The fluid in the bowl swirled a pearlescent combination of multiple shades of pink, magenta, and purple. Sparkling vapors drifted up from the container.

River reached below, producing a washcloth and a flat block with an attached handle. Tali frowned as Jax reached over to the bowl, dipping his finger in the mixture and bringing it to her nose.

"Tell me, what do you smell?"

She turned her nose up at it, her mind expecting poison or sleeping gas. Still, after all that happened to her, another part was curious. She lightly inhaled, taking a small hint of it in. Immediately the heat returned to her face. Her pussy began leaking arousal all over the table. Any previous exhaustion immediately evaporated. She felt ready for another round. More than ready.

Craving it.

It smelled of lavender, mixed with hints of strawberries and passion fruits. The scent slipped into her nose like a well-trained spy, drifting through her defenses and up to her mind. The haze of lust returned, this time much thicker and heavier than before. Just the smell of it pushed her back into the fray!

Gently, Jax drifted his finger over her nipples, painting her buds with the aphrodisiac. The reaction came instantly. Her nipples grew so hard she imagined they could cut diamonds. The heat in her face spread down to her chest, coalescing around the tips of her breasts. She needed them touched! Needed someone, anyone, to play with them, to fondle them, to use them...

Anyone would do.

...Even him...

Her eyes widened as he reached into the bowl, allowing more of the fluid to coat his fingers. Interestingly, he seemed entirely unaffected by it. His fingers drifted over her, lightly sprinkling her chest and torso with it. He rubbed his hands together, covering them like it were a lotion until they glowed pink.

Especially him.

She had to get out of this. To escape. Killing him was no longer an option. If she stayed here, she'd be begging him to fuck her. Maybe not tonight, or tomorrow, but soon. For the first time in her life, she could imagine herself breaking.

Impossible!

She felt a pair of hands on her arms, massaging her triceps. She heard herself sigh as he massaged the liquid into her skin. Everywhere the potion touched, the heat followed. His hands moved lower, massaging her biceps now, feeling her muscles flex as she strained against her binds.

Below her, another pair of hands rubbed the insides of her thighs, dangerously close to her pussy. They moved lower, coating the rest of her thighs, then her quads, and finally moving onto her feet. Her toes curled as River subjected her to an involuntary foot massage. Why did she have to be so good at it? Why did they both have to be so good at it? How could they both know her body so well?

"You have a very lovely body, assassin," River purred.

"She does, indeed," Jax concurred, "I'm especially a fan of those tattoos."

"You just like her muscles. You've always had a thing for athletic girls."

"And whose fault is that?"

River returned to the bowl, retrieving the block and holding a hand up to it. Her eyes glowed a silvery white as magic began to accumulate around the object. Jax raised his own hand, adding his own power to it as River slowly lowered it into the bowl. After dunking it for several seconds, she removed it to reveal it glowing like a bright pink star.

River stared at it in a mixture of awe and anticipation, "Guilty as charged, my love."

"Remember to line it up perfectly."

"Of course. I know how much you like symmetry."

"What... what is that?" Tali gasped.

"Call it an incentive to cooperate," Jax said, "Now hold still please."

River held the block above her pelvis, her eyes still glowing as she lined it up. She grabbed the washcloth, gently wiping away the area above her mons. She knew exactly where the object would be aimed. Below that particular patch of flesh lay her womb and ovaries. Despite everything in her mind telling her to move, to thrash about, to attempt escape no matter how futile, Tali found herself obeying. She held her breath as River lowered the block to her flesh.

Her breath left her as a pleasant tingling sensation emanated out from the stamp, running down through her womb and into her tunnel. Her clit throbbed like a lightning rod of pleasure as River held the block to her body. Her jaw clamped down as she stared at her stomach, watching as her womb seemed to glow with a supernatural pink light. Vibrations ran through her insides causing her to squeal in delight. She welcomed the cold now, her body burning hot with lust.

Slowly, River peeled the block away, revealing a glowing pink, stylized version of the female reproductive system on her skin. Various hearts and floral paisley patterns made up the stamp, focusing into the coquettish suggestion of an arrow pointed down at her pussy. She was marked like a common slut.

Only she wasn't. The pattern on her skin, while definitely sexual in nature, carried plenty of subtle symbols of the House of Avalon. While whorish, not without status. She'd been marked with the seal of a royal concubine, a cum slut for nobility.

Given her responses to everything done to her, she could hardly find the comparison lacking. Damn it, she'd failed. Failed to resist the worst kind of torture, the kind that wasn't even torture at all.

This was what failure felt like.

River gently blew on the seal, the lines of the pattern still glowing pink. The coolness of her breath came as a welcome respite to the heat in her loins. It didn't last long as River dipped her hands into the bowl again and rubbing more of the potion onto the seal and her nether regions, gently massaging it into her sensitive flesh.

"Not too shabby if I do say so myself," She said admiring her handiwork.

"Well done, love. Excellent work," Jax said, moving over to kiss her.

Tali watched them. Both their hands were stained pink with the potion as they caressed each other, their lips dancing together in a well-rehearsed routine of love and passion. Clearly, they'd been at this for far longer than anyone suspected or that they let on. Strange, she felt as though she knew something about them the rest of the world did not.

Though she also knew they held a would-be assassin captive in their home, inflicting pleasure after pleasure on her. She sighed. Strange perfectly described her evening.

And lust.

A lust which still burned hot within her. If she did not achieve release soon, she'd really start considering the experience torture. She fumbled in her restraints, attempting to do anything to stimulate herself. Even the simple act of rubbing her thighs together denied itself to her.

The pair broke their kiss, returning their attention to her.

"I think it's working, love," River observed, "Look at the way she's moving."

"I think you're right."

"Do you think she'll cooperate?"

"Only one way to find out," Jax smiled, returning to his spot behind her, trailing a fingertip from her toes up her body to her fingers as he moved.

"Would you like to cum?" he asked.

Tali squeezed her eyes shut, continuing to squirm on the table. Curse him. Curse him and his hot bodyguard. She cracked her eyes, biting her lip, hoping her arousal would abate and fade. Another part of her knew futility when it saw it as she continued to leak her desire all over.

River appeared to notice and moved an empty bowl below her, shooting a smug grin her way.

Her heart beat like a drum in her chest. Like a symphony without a conclusion, her body demanded the crescendo of a climax.

Another.

She'd already cum for them once before.

And her body demanded she get them to do it again.

"Would you like to cum, assassin?" Jax repeated.

Curse him. Gods why did she have to land in such an embarrassing situation? What did she do to deserve to suffer such humiliation?

Slowly, she nodded, ever so slightly.

"Good. I'd like for you to cum too. However, just a few more questions."

Oh no. Here it was. The true torture was about to begin. How long could she endure this? Could any Bene Dai endure this? Forget her own training, did any training even exist that could help her dissociate from this? Not that it would do her any good if it did. Small comforts.

She could feel beads of sweat forming on her brow as she waited for his inquiry.

"Before I begin, I need to know that you won't lie. Will you do that for me?"

"Will you let me cum?" she peeped.

"I'm a man of my word. Just as long as you are honest."

Part of her breathed a sigh of relief, "Just hurry up!"

"Very well. Have we tortured you tonight?"

"No. But if you keep me waiting, I might have a change of heart."

"Have you enjoyed what's happened to you tonight?"

"...fuck you..."

Below her, River lightly flicked her clit, "Not a valid answer, girly."

Jax sighed, "Play nice, darling. Now have you enjoyed your experience tonight?"

Curse him.

"...yes..."

"Sorry, I didn't quite catch that."

"Yes! Alright?" She growled, squirming against the chains, "Yes, I liked it! Gods, fuck you!"

He chuckled, "I'll take it, I guess. Now... who sent you to kill me?"

She paled. He couldn't honestly expect her to answer that, could he? She was still a Bene Dai! Trained in the arts of stealth, espionage, assassination, sleight of hand and combat! No matter how many orgasms he forced upon her. Or how many he denied her.

If this was to be her fate, he should just end it now.

Kill her already, she'd failed.

This was what failure felt like.

She opened her mouth to speak-

"Relax. I'm not evil. Well... not completely. You won't answer that, and I'm not inclined to break you."

Between her legs, River spoke up, "My lord, are you sure we shou-"

"Now, now, love. Let's not be monsters. The least we can do is be courteous to our guest."

"She came here to kill you, my lord."

"Yes, and I think she's learned her lesson."

River mumbled, "Yeah, that attempted murder gets you some hot BDSM treatment."

"Maybe you should try to kill me in my sleep then."

River blushed.

"All you need to do is ask," Jax said and turned his attention back to Tali, "But you on the other hand... I'm don't want to mean. You don't need to answer that. Not yet anyway. Doesn't matter if you do. I just wanted to see what you would say."

"I didn't say anything," Tali breathed.

Jax's eyes flashed blue momentarily, "You said enough. Not everything you say is with words, my little assassin."

"So, what next, my lord?" River asked.

Jax placed a hand to his chin, "Hmmm... Well we don't need to get too intense with it tonight."

"I understand."

"She's your toy, River. Play with her."

River grinned, "Of course, my lord. As you command."

Immediately, Tali felt fingers on her lower lips, gently caressing her. Her arousal kicked into high gear, the quiet drip of her fluids barely registering in mind among the delightful sensations coming from her loins.

River spread her lips, lapping at her entrance again like a thirsty dog, though with infinity more technique and precision. She aimed her tongue like a weapon, whipping away at Tali's most sensitive regions, though still avoiding giving her the satisfaction of true penetration. Even with just this, Tali could tell with the aphrodisiac coating her body, along with the seal on her womb, she wouldn't last long.

By now, she'd given up trying to hide her moans, crying out in earnest with each whip of River's tongue. Even she was forced to admit how good River was. Though she was obviously the Prince's favorite toy, she'd clearly spent some time gathering plenty of experience with other girls and now was bringing part of that arsenal to bear on her.

Experience was the most dangerous of all weapons.

As River suckled on her clit, something slipped inside her. Tali gasped at the unexpected penetration. River's fingers swirled around inside her, tickling everything they could reach in her pussy, while intentionally avoiding her G-spot. Every so often, they'd get delightfully close, just close enough to indicate River knew where she was but not enough to send her over the edge just yet.

Further north, Jax dipped his hands into the potion again, lathering up his fingers and palms before returning to massaging her chest. Her breasts were putty in his hands as he gently squeezed and caressed them, perfectly in time with River's motions. If she could lactate, she'd have little doubt she'd be leaking like a faucet right now. Occasionally, he'd pause, giving her nipples a spicy pinch and a tug before returning to caressing her.

"Oooooooohh my gods!" She moaned like a wanton whore.

She was an assassin! The best of the Bene Dai!

And a slut. A slut craving her next fix, her next climax. In a single night she'd fallen so far! And yet, part of her enjoyed this, she'd said as much. Part of her craved this. No one, male or female ever paid this much attention to her! Never kept such attention to detail on her. No girl and certainly no boy ever indicated any level of desire toward her that these two people now inflicted upon her. All from the people she should be killing. What would the night Mother think? How disappointed would she be if she knew how her sharpest tool humped herself against her target's bodyguard like a greedy prostitute.

The embarrassment of it all!

The utter humiliation.

It felt good.

And thankfully, at least for now, Mother knew nothing.

Small comforts, indeed.

Like a lightning bolt, the first hints of her climax hit her. River's fingers now stroked back and forth against her G-spot, coaxing her orgasm forward. The pleasure ramped up, increasing ten-fold. She felt as though she would burst apart from the intensity of it all. Her tunnel clamped down on River's fingers, trying to suck them deeper in. Yet River remained still, relentlessly fingering her area, swirling around it like it was her favorite toy. Her mouth sat hungrily around her clit, her tongue flicking across it like a finger picking at a guitar. At her chest, Jax pinched her nipples, rolling them between his fingers as she came.

"Aaaaaahh! Oh my fucking gods!" she cried out.

Her back arched as her orgasm washed over her like storm surge. Across her body, everywhere the potion touched felt like it was on fire. Wave after wave of near unbearable pleasure rushed through her body. Inside her, River's fingers never stopped their disciplined pace, coaxing her climax on and on, never giving it a moment to slow or stop. For nearly thirty long seconds, her body suffered through it, her muscles straining to move, to do something, anything. Her heart pounded like a stampede in her chest, her tits heaving with each heavy breath. All the lust emanated from a single area between her legs.

Finally, even River's motions couldn't keep the storm going forever and her orgasm subsided. Tali flopped back down onto the table, utterly spent, unable to move even if she wanted to. Every muscle in her protested as though she'd simultaneously run a hundred kilometers and climbed a mountain at the same time, causing her to involuntarily twitch as the residual sparks of pleasure ran through her system.

To be fair to her muscles, she'd done one of those things tonight. The warmth of her afterglow came over her like a fog as she suddenly became fully aware of her body again. Her privates were soaked, sweat coated every inch of her skin. She panted heavily in the wake of the strongest, most powerful orgasm of her life.

River stood up; her face once again coated with Tali's arousal. This time, her night shirt too appeared drenched, a long, wet patch covering her chest, the fabric revealing River's tits beneath it. Tali took a small level of satisfaction in the observation that hers were larger, if not by much.

River moved to the cart, picking up the potion bowl.

"...please..." Tali panted, "... no more... I... I can't..."

"My lord?" River asked.

Jax sighed, "I guess, if she says so. Put the rest in a jar for next time."

"Of course, my lord."

"...next time?" Tali breathed.

"Yes, Tali. Next time."

Shit. What did that mean? Would there really be a next time? Her genitals protested at the thought. Jax stood up, reaching under the cart and producing a bottle of clear liquid. He raised the table more, keeping her reclined.

"Here, drink this."

"... not another potion..."

"Relax, it's just water. I don't want you to get dehydrated," he said, holding it up to her lips.

Grateful, she guzzled it down. If he really wanted to kill her, now was time. She'd never felt weaker in her life. Granted, she'd never felt better either, her mind deciding to resolve that paradox another time. She finished it quickly with a gasp.

Gently, Jax lowered the table again, pulling her legs together as muscles protested. Her arms still bound above her head, he lowered to her sides, making her as comfortable as possible. A gentleman at heart apparently.

"Get some rest, assassin," he said, gently caressing her head, running a finger through her black hair, "You have a big decision to make ahead of you."

"... what... do you mean?" She asked, her exhaustion finally catching up to her.

"Well, I'm not going to keep you prisoner here. As much as I'm sure River would enjoy that."

"And I would," River added.

Tali blushed.

"You have your order to return to in the morning, when you're able. You'll have to decide if you want to tell them what really happened up here, how you failed to kill me and ended up joining us for a nice play date, or if you want to lie."

She said nothing, pondering his words.

"More importantly," he continued, "The seal above your lady bits will wear off in approximately two months."

"... two months?"

"It was about as long lasting as we could make it without going to the next level."

Her eyelids suddenly became heavy. Sleep came calling, yet she tried to fight it off. Above her, Jax's eyes glowed a dull blue as consciousness left her.

Before she drifted off, she heard one last sentence.

"What you have to decide is if you want it to become permanent..."

***

Thankfully, with the crystal-stone floors along with all the structural bracing that went into the tower, along with the design of the frame, his bed made not a sound as River impaled herself upon his dick.

His lover sighed as she bounced up and down his lap, fucking him with all the lust and arousal she'd built up over the course of the night. Tali's fluids still covered her, the assassin's cinnamon spicy scent still lingering on her. Combined with River's own arousal, he bathed in a cloud of vanilla and cinnamon.

He wondered what he smelled like to her. The magic that clung to them both emanated like an aura around them. Supernatural qualities galore came with it, among them, simply smelling better. Every sorcerer smelled different to everyone. No one magic user would smell the same to different people. To him, a vanilla haze hung over River like a lovely morning mist with only the strongest of perfumes overriding it. To another, she may smell of chocolate or coconuts or even something as exotic as ozone.

Delightfully, the scent of his would be killer and his guardian angel complimented each other.

River clasped his hands in her own as she changed her motions to a series of loving swirls. Jax smiled up at her, enjoying the novel look of her hair slicked back with girl cum. She smirked back at him.

"What?" she asked with a laugh.