Heaven's Kingdom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I just can't believe you did that."

"What?"

"Your hair?" he laughed, "You dumped the bowl over your head and smeared it all over your hair and face!"

She blushed, "Well, she would have started leaking all over the floor if I didn't put something there. And you brought up more mixing bowls than I needed so I put one to use."

"We could have saved it to make more of the potion."

"We can always get more. Besides, we have more than enough of that stuff to last us a while," she said, gesturing back to the sleeping Tali.

The assassin lay silently, her chest rising and falling with the gentle rhythms of sleep, her arms at her side, her legs no longer pried open. She appeared peaceful, despite the magic cuffs still restraining her.

"Still never would have imagined you'd do something like that."

"Would have gone to waste otherwise. I hope you didn't find it too weird."

"Uh, no. Though I'm probably weird for finding it hot when you did that."

She leaned down and kissed him, her lips tasting of her earlier meal between Tali's legs. Jax felt his face heat up. Something told him they wouldn't be getting much sleep tonight.

"Thank you," River said, breaking the kiss and switching her movements to a gentle grind.

"For what?"

"For being right. I had a lot of fun with this tonight. And also... for letting me indulge a weird fetish of mine."

"Which is?" he grinned smugly.

"Do I have to say it?"

"I'd find it hot to hear it."

She sighed, "Just for you. I like bathing in sexual fluids. Happy?"

"Whose? Male, female?"

"Both. Hell, if I could I'd fill a bathtub with your cum right now and finger myself into an early grave inside it. But I'm sure that's just horny talk."

"Well I guess that makes sense. You also into wet and messy stuff?"

"Like?"

"I don't know. Oil, mud, slime, the works. Foodstuffs too. Anything like that turn you on?"

She raised a hand to her chin, "Now that you mention it... more than a few of those do sound fun. You thinking of indulging a bit?"

Jax buried his face in her chest, "Maybe... I do know there's a large cave at the edge of the garden that leads into the mountain. I'm sure I could have it converted into something interesting. For the guardswomen of course. Something to keep them entertained in their off time."

River rolled her eyes, "Oh of course, my lord. I can have your staff begin construction of the fetish room right away."

"I was thinking about just keeping this among the ranks if you know what I mean."

"Are you being serious?"

"Yeah. Aren't you?"

"Uh... I can be if you want. I'm not opposed to the idea. Though that cave is pretty big and there are more than a few girls assigned to guard you."

"Then I suggest we get started as soon as we can. After we finish this of course."

"Of course, my love. Though may I ask what's prompted this change?"

Jax exhaled, "Honestly? Boredom. I've read more books than I can count. I've read every book in my library at least once, many of them several times over. The new books I order don't come in fast enough to satiate it so... I figured it's time for me to start having some real fun."

"Well you better get ready along with learning to make some stamina potions because you're going to become really popular really quick."

"That's what you wanted, right?"

"I'd be lying if I said otherwise. Just don't forget to let me have some fun along with you."

Jax leaned up and kissed her, "What comes next, I want you at my side always. You know I can't ever get enough of you."

"Then it's a good thing I'm your bodyguard then, isn't it?"

"More than that."

"I remain surprised to this day you haven't gotten bored of me yet."

"Never. Never ever in a trillion years."

She licked her lips, "Words every girl loves to hear."

"I'm glad."

"So... what are your plans for our guest on the table there?"

Jax grinned, "I think we set her free and see if she comes back."

"Do you think she will come back?"

"I do. If not for me then definitely for you. I don't think I've ever seen you go down on a girl before."

River blushed and turned away, "Well again, nights in the barracks when I was away from you got a bit interesting. I was afraid I was out of practice after being spoiled with you for so long."

"I don't think Tali would agree with that."

"No... I guess not."

"You don't really care about who's out to kill you right now, do you?"

He shrugged, "Not particularly. Threats are threats are threats obviously, but I imagine every male heir is in the same situation as me if not worse. But you're right, at the end of the day it makes no difference to me. I'm more interested in her."

"You want to turn a Bene Dai assassin to our side."

"That's the idea. I told you it would only work with Tali though."

"What makes her different from the others?"

"Honestly? She's a lot like you, in more ways than one. But everything I've seen in her file along with the observations your lovely spies have been feeding me indicate that she's anything but happy with the Bene Dai, despite being their best. I think if we can show her a better life here, among other things, she may one day come up here for some innocent fun and never go back down."

"One can only hope."

"Well, we'll see. I hope I'm right. I'd certainly love it if you got to keep your new favorite toy."

River scoffed, "I don't just play with any doll, my lord."

"That's why I got you the best, darling."

River grinned, glancing back at the sleeping Tali and licked her lips.

"That you did, my love. That you did."

Well I honestly didn't expect this to blow up the way it did. Honestly, this was just something to keep me occupied as the 2020 quarantine goes on and I'm stuck working from home. Updates for this were always going to be sporadic due to the amount of time going into each of these as well as if I get bored again in the process of writing this. But at the end of the day, this is all just fantasy and wish fulfillment. At the very least, I'm glad people seem to be enjoying it.