Heaven's World Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shannon jumped as the mechanical monstrosity popped out of the bed, then looked at it curiously.

Lydia crawled on the bed over to the monstrosity. She looked at the panel and touched a couple of selections and the thing started moving forward and back. She touched the stop button.

"That thing looks fun." Shannon exclaimed.

"Well, we can't quite do much in our current dress, now can we." Lydia smiled and unzipped her skirt and removed her panties.

Shannon could see that she was already excited and did the same thing, unzipping her pants and slipping out of her panties, discarding them to one of the corners.

Lydia moved over to Shannon and began to unbutton her blouse. Since the Clubwear store Shannon left her bra in her purse. Lydia took one of Shannon's breasts into her hand and brought her mouth just to her nipple. She flicked her tongue across it and then pushed it into her mouth, sucking gently.

Shannon placed her hands just under Lydia's armpits and pushed her tube top down, wrapping it around her belly. She brought one hand to Lydia's breast and began pinching her nipple and rolling it between her thumb and forefinger.

Lydia pulled away moments later and laid back on the bed across the middle, spreading her legs in invitation. "My turn."

Shannon walked over to Lydia and knelt between her spread legs, smiling. She cupped Lydia's ass with her hands and brought it closer to the edge of the bed. From this vantage she could smell the musk that is Lydia. Slowly, almost teasingly she brought her mouth closer to Lydia's warm center. Blowing warmly on her slick pussy.

A warm tingled darted up Lydia's spine and she watched with delight.

Moving ever more closely, she opened her mouth and released her tongue. She lowered her tongue to the bottom of Lydia's slick cunt, pressing it gently into her milky canyon. She moved her tongue up between her lips slowly all the way up to her button, and flicking against it before making the trip back down to repeat.

Lydia purred as Shannon assaulted her wanton sexual center. Ever since the clubwear incident she couldn't wait, hence why she chose this place. This might have been the first time here, but from what she heard from various co-workers and friends she knew that she had to check it out. However, the first intimate encounter between her and Shannon was not at all planned, but rarely is anything like this planned.

Shannon continued her assault and flicked Lydia's clit with greater furor. She wrapped her lips around it and sucked at it like she would a thick, cold beverage with a straw. But this was not thickor cold. She moved her hands from Lydia's soft, warm and round ass-cheeks to Lydia's pert, round breasts, rolling both of Lydia's nipples between her thumb and forefingers.

Lydia was in heaven, she could feel her desires building up and about to explode in a rush of sexual electricity. She knew that it was almost time.

Shannon could feel the buildup in Lydia, she knew that soon she would come to her first climax of the afternoon, and with her bringing it on.

Lydia began to squirm and Shannon hastened her assault. Several moments later, which seemed like an eternity to both of them Lydia exploded in a sea of sexual electricity, her juices burst forth like a dam crumbling to dust.

Shannon felt the rush and braced herself, her mouth open ready for Lydia's sea of sticky sweetness.

Several moments after, Lydia calmed down and looked at Shannon's glistening face.

Shannon licked her lips. "I can tell that you were holding on. I probably wouldn't have survived that long after our Clubwear shopping."

Lydia just nodded in agreement.

Just then the door opened up. It was Elisa. Shannon and Lydia quickly glanced at each other'it's been that long already?'they both thought.

"I see you two have made yourselves more comfortable, and you discovered the pounder." Elisa said.

"Yeah we found out about it, but haven't used it yet." Lydia stated. "Not sure exactly how to use it, but I'm sure we'll soon find out."

"I'll show you. But first, let me get into similar attire." Elisa walked around the room removing her blouse, untying her hair, stepping out of her skirt, socks and shoes, and depositing them over by the right side of the bed.

Lydia and Shannon saw her fully now. Nothing left to cover her up. Elisa's Breasts were round and extremely pert, probably measuring at least a 36C she was proportioned extremely well at a 34 leg and maybe a 24 waist. From top to bottom her skin was tanned, without even a single tan-line. Her pussy was trimmed cleanly and her raven colored hair fell to her shoulders. She stood between five-foot six and five-foot nine and had the most beautiful emerald green eyes. Her nails were trimmed perfectly, both on her hands and her feet and there were no blemishes, cuts or bruises anywhere with exception to a tattoo of a dove with a purple rose in its feet on her lower back.

Both Lydia and Shannon liked what they saw.

"So, who wants to be the first one to have a go at it?" Elisa smiled.

Shannon looked at Lydia.

"You can have this dance Shan." Lydia said with an appreciative smile.

"Well, come on over Shan." Elisa said.

Shannon crawled on the bed towards the contraption.

"Now, there are several ways you can do this. The seat has sensors in it and will conform to how you are situated. But let's do it this way first. Just sit straight up on the seat, and put your feet in the stirrups." Elisa instructed.

Shannon obeyed. She crawled around and sat on it, placing her feet in the stirrups. The seat conformed to her ass. Shannon felt this and the seat even created support for her back. Considering how she was sitting, this seat was perfectly comfortable. The stirrups even moved, bending her knees perfectly. After all this was done the cock moved towards her pussy and stopped at about five inches from her.

"This machine also includes a sense-skin, auto-adjusting cock, as you can see, but if I press this button." Elisa pressed a button. "The cock includes an anal teaser, which," She pressed another button, "Can become two cocks for dual-penetration. You will note that the cocks have sensors as well that will adjust themselves to give you the optimum pleasure." She paused for a moment.

Lydia got up from her position and lay on the bed watching this contraption from her belly.

"You will also like to note that in addition to the optimum pleasure of this machine the cock will also adjust in size to what ever increment you set as a final size." She pressed the arrows until the final size was set to ten inches by two and a half inches, she left the starting size at six inches by one inch. "So, are you ready for this?" Elisa said finally.

Shannon looked at Lydia, then Elisa. "Yes."

Elisa pressed the start button and the mechanical cock moved within one inch and moved slowly into Shannon's pussy. The cock started out at about 1 inch and about 5 inches long. It slipped into Shannon's already lubricated pussy easily and held there for a moment.

Elisa pressed the continue button and the mechanical contraption began to move in an out of Shannon slowly gaining speed.

Shannon leaned back in the contoured seat and enjoyed the new sensation.

Elisa watched for a few moments and Lydia moved beside her, watching the machine at work. "Right now it's just moving in and out at the current size setting. If I press this button it will begin cycling up in size and width every set number of thrusts. I'll set this to 5 thrust." She touched the screen.

The thrusts increased in speed and Shannon was becoming visibly aroused even more so. 5 came along and the cock increased in size. Shannon let out a little whoop of surprise and the machine pounded her faster and harder. Shannon began to breath heavier as the machine pounded her quicker and the cock grew again and again until it was a full 10 inches and 2.5 thick.

Sounds echoed throughout the room of the pleasure that Shannon was receiving as the mechanical cock filled her to the hilt, fucking her hard and unrelenting.

Lydia move closer to Elisa and slipped an arm around her waist, and slipped her hand down between Elisa's thighs. Instinctively Elisa spread her legs slightly wider at Lydia's touch. Lydia kissed Elisa's waist softly and her hand pressed against Elisa's pussy that was already soaked with her own juices. Lydia slid her fingers along Elisa's canyon.

Elisa let out a light moan as Lydia's fingers went to work on her pussy. Further she spread her legs and Lydia pressed two fingers deeply into her.

Lydia moved around to the front of Elisa and placed her lips firmly onto hers. Elisa looked at Lydia and noticed that she was wearing a strap-on. Lydia leaned against the bed in a seductive manner and Elisa took the hint. She moved forward towards the bed and straddled herself over the nine inch cock.

Shannon yelled loudly as she came from the mechanical fucking machine squeezing a seat mounted handle fiercely as her juices rocketed out of her. The Mechanical contraption slowed in its pace, still fucking her but not as fast.

Elisa lowered her pouting pussy to the sensa-skin cock attached to Lydia at the waist and sunk down all the way, sitting there for a moment. Lydia slid a switch on the strap-on's belt and the cock sprang to life with a whirr. Elisa jumped for a moment and then began to rock on the powered strap-on. A mini-cock pressed into Lydia's pussy and also began to vibrate.

Lydia moved with the Elisa's rhythm. Fucking each other.

Elisa moaned louder as she impaled herself again and again on Lydia's thick rubbery cock.

Lydia pushed the slider forward and the cock made a louder whirr. Lydia rolled around until Elisa was laying back on the bed. Lydia thrust into Elisa harder and faster, the cock vibrating and sending her into a grand state of ecstasy.

Elisa began to vibrate and spasm. She moaned louder and louder almost matching Shannon's previous sounds of elation. The bed rocked from the force that Lydia was exerting on Elisa's extremely wet pussy. Sparks of light seemed to pass in front of her eyes from the extreme pleasure.

Lydia moaned as she reached her climax from the assaulting mini-cock inside of her. She didn't scream as loud as Elisa or Shannon but it was loud enough.

Spent they all laid back. Shannon finally figured out how to turn the mechanical beast off after arriving at her third orgasm and slid off of the seat and onto the bed not even a foot from Elisa. A few minutes later they all regained their composer.

"Wow, what a machine!" Shannon said first.

"It's my favorite, but Lydia here is not my second favorite machine." Elisa exclaimed

"I don't think anyone could keep up with that machine." Lydia said and gestured to Shannon's previous mount. "So I'm glad I was the second best."

"So, did you find anything you liked?" Elisa said.

Shannon and Lydia both smiled at her.

Lydia and Shannon's adventure will continue. Stay tuned for more...

12