Heavy Breathing

Story Info
He works on her lips while she gives lip.
4.3k words
4.39
17.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were dozing on his bed. It was a hot Sunday morning in the sub-tropics and the ceiling fan was turning slowly, providing some chill as it evaporated the sweat off their bodies. They were in a loose spoon, her half on her back, her head nestled onto his upper arm, and her legs sprawled apart. His right hand was placed comfortably over her pussy - still leaking a slight dribble of his come - and his now soft cock lay between the cheeks of her ass. He was conscious of the need to pee, and finally worked up the energy to break out of his comfortable reverie and get up. As he got out of bed and entered the ensuite bathroom her cell phone rang.

"Hello? Oh, hi, how's it going? Uh huh. Yeah, still lazing about in bed. No, no, last night was just a night in for me. You?"

He assumed it was one of her girlfriends, checking in to discuss Saturday night's activities. He took the pressure off his bladder. He had a quick rinse off under the shower while he was there. She was still on the phone when he came out, giggling and saying "Oh, really!" from time to time.

He stood near the doorway of the bathroom for a moment, admiring the view from the foot of the bed. She was lying on her front propped up on her elbows, which gave her spine a delicious curve. She had slim shoulders, and an even slimmer waist, flaring out to feminine hips and a rounded ass. Her shape was irresistible to him. "It's all about hip to waist ratio" he thought to himself with a wry smile. Of her breasts, with her back to him, he could see only the creamy rounded sides hanging beneath her, but the temptation to walk over and stroke down over the softness and cup her nipples into his palms was strong. Her legs were close together, but her thighs were trim enough that he could nonetheless glimpse a hint of shaven inner lips. His cock hardened a little at the sight; somehow more enticing because of - and not in spite of - how little he could see.

He hoped she wouldn't be on the phone too long.

After a few moments admiring he went over and knelt on the bed beside her, bent over her and nibbled her earlobe, the one without a phone pressed to it. With his head close to hers he was surprised to realise that the voice on the phone was male. He realised her giggles had a slightly flirtatious edge. He frowned and wondered who it was.

He leaned in till she looked at him, and mouthed "Who is it?" She sensed his jealousy and just gave him a mischievous smile and turned her face away. He leaned across her so his face was once more in front of hers and gave her a mock stern look and mouthed "Who!?"

She shot him a defiant look and mouthed "Darren".

Darren.

He felt a twinge of proprietary jealousy and righteous anger. Back before they had met, Darren had been her boss at the hotel where she worked. He'd never met Darren, but from the way she described him it sounded like he was a total sleaze. He was in his late thirties, and married, but boasted of Thailand sex vacations with his sleazy buddies, and acted as if he was entitled to treat the mostly female young workforce at the hotel as his personal harem.

What upset him most though was that she had allowed Darren to fuck her. How voluntarily she had done so seemed to vary in the telling. The first time she had talked about it her lip trembled and a tear ran down her cheek as she described how she had been insecure in her job and had felt she had no option but to succumb. He'd been full of indignation on her behalf and told her she should have complained to senior management and got Darren thrown out of his job. But other times she seemed to talk of Darren with a certain affection, and she still took his calls now and again. He suspected that Darren had a degree of roguish charm and that she had dropped her panties for him more willingly than she was prepared to admit.

He had no real cause for jealousy; Darren had changed jobs a year or so back, long before they met, and she hadn't seen Darren since, as far as he knew. But he still bristled at mention of Darren's name.

His mind came back to the present. He could only hear one side of the conversation, but he could tell that she was deliberately repeating Darren's queries so he could follow along.

"Yes, I do have a new boyfriend, actually. Who did you hear that from?"

"..."

" His name? Why do you need to know his name?"

"..."

"What's he like? Well, he's smart. Good looking," she glanced around and winked at him as she said this, "he's a professional working in the city..."

He placed his hand on the small of her back, and then with a feather light touch stroked down over one round ass cheek, down the back of her corresponding thigh to the arch of her foot, then back up, and then down and up the other leg. She didn't turn to face him, but he felt her body writhe slightly.

"Big salary? I suppose. He has a nice apartment and a cute car. I haven't exactly peeked at his bank balance. None of your business, anyway. Or mine."

"..."

"Fuck off," she giggled, "he has plenty of attributes you don't besides a good job, stop kidding yourself".

He slid his hand down and up her legs again, this time allowing his fingertips to graze further in towards her centreline. Her thighs moved till they were a couple of finger widths apart. A third time he traced down and this time he brought his fingers up so that they traced just outside but not quite touching her sex. Her legs moved still further apart. She turned to face him. Her cheeks were slightly pink. She frowned at him pointedly.

"Attributes? Well, he knows how to treat a lady for a start."

She laughed at something Darren said then shot back, "Bigger than yours, anyway!"

This riposte seemed to cause change Darren to change the subject because from what he could hear it sounded like the conversation had moved on to a discussion of what various other workmates and former workmates were up to.

Now he traced upwards on either side of her spine with both hands, outwards to her shoulders, then down her sides once again to the small of her back. He repeated this manoeuvre, but this time as he traced back down he skimmed his fingertips over the sides of her breasts.

She glanced round at him and mouthed "Don't," but her cheeks were slightly flushed and her eyes were sparkling. He crouched over her and dangled his cock and balls so they lightly caressed her upper thighs and ass. And in between. He knew she found this raunchy. As his cock lengthened and rose till it would no longer dangle he sat on her ass with his cock snugged along her crack and his balls settled comfortably between her thighs. He leaned down and nibbled her free ear, then worked his way down, kissing and lightly biting the nape of her neck. He could sense the deepening of her breathing.

"Darren you sleaze it's none of your business. I am not going to get into a discussion with you about my underwear." She craned her neck around to face him and rolled her eyes, "How are your wife and children anyway?"

He took her hand and guided her off the bed. She shot him a quizzical look but kept the phone to her ear. He lead her into the ensuite and then the shower cubicle.

"Sound different? More echo-ey? Oh, I've just moved into the kitchen."

The shower was the type with a detachable handset fed by a hose. He unhooked the handset from the wall and adjusted it so that it was on its softest setting. He turned her so she was facing the wall and moved her feet apart and pressed gently down on her shoulders till she was in a half squat.

"Wait, how old is the little fella now? Really? And he's already pulling little girls pants down at school? Jesus. Like father, like son. You must be so proud," she said sarcastically.

He adjusted the taps till the spray was body temperature, then moved the handset so it fountained upward at her pussy. She turned to him and put his lips against his ear.

"Sweetie, this is how I like to get off when you're not around; take me back to bed."

He grinned at her and shook his head. He used his hand in combination with the stream of water to wash away his cum and her juices from her upper thighs and then her pussy. He allowed his fingers to linger as they stroked between her nether lips. He took some soap and washed her pussy and ass.

"Pardon? Yeah, sorry, it's a bit hard to hear, I'm running some water into the sink. On Tuesday? I suppose I could. Who's going to be there?"

He turned off the shower and took a towel and dried her, then lead her back to the bed. He guided her to lie face down, and knelt beside her. He bent his head down and nibbled her ear, and then the nape of her neck.

"What about Sarah? Can she make it? Oh, that's a shame, would have liked to catch up with her."

He kissed his way down her spine, then ran his tongue slowly down the crack of her ass. She raised her hips and arched her back, allowing him access. As the tip of his tongue passed over the tight knot of her anus he felt her jerk reflexively and heard her gasp.

"Can you hang on a moment? Yeah, just a sec."

She twisted around to face him, her hand over the mouthpiece of her phone. Her face was flushed and her eyes flashing. "Honey," she implored in a whisper, "He's going to hear and it's going to be so embarrassing. He's not stupid."

He lifted his face from her ass crack for long enough to grin at her but - actions speaking louder than words - his answer to her request was to dip his head back down between her cheeks, tongue extended.

She shook her head ruefully and put the phone back to her ear.

"Sorry, what were you saying? Oh, I don't know, what about that bar on Vine St? Yeah, it's a bit expensive I suppose. Well..."

He worked the tip of his tongue down the fold between one plump labia majora and her thigh, his face pressed hard into the softness of her ass; then when his tongue could reach no further down he swiped across and worked back up the other side. He repeated the circle and as he did so she lifted her ass higher and spread her legs further.

"Saturn Hotel? Yeah, we could go there. Isn't it mostly full of yuppies?"

He kept circling the outside of her mons for a few turns, then took the tease up a notch; tracing his tongue down between her inner and outer labia this time, lingering lightly on her clit before moving back up between her lips again, on the other side. She moved her legs still further apart and he lifted his head to admire the view. Her legs were now about as far apart as they could go, the tendons in her thighs taught. Her thick inner pussylips were swollen and beginning to separate.

"It's a bit sleazy. Though I suppose you like that huh?" she laughed. Her laugh caught in her throat as his tongue swiped across her clit and caused her to inhale sharply.

"..."

"No, sorry, I just started to sneeze, that's all".

He moved up her body and dipped his face down to her cheek. She turned her face to his and he tongue kissed her deep. Her expression was both quizzical and excited. Her cheeks were flushed. She mouthed "Should I hang up?" and he shook his head and winked.

"Yeah, I suppose we could meet there. You and Tim would like it anyway, lots of eye candy, and there's usually dancing."

He moved back down the bed and lowered his face once more to her vulva. He began a more direct - but soft and wet - laving of the edges of her inner lips with the flat of his tongue. Her petals parted wide and he started a slow firm rotation of his tongue from her perineum, down one side of her cunt, around her clit, and then back up. He felt her breathing deepen and quicken now that her clit was receiving direct attention.

"Laura would come, and she's still in touch with Jane, I think. I'll give her a call. My voice? No, honestly, I don't think there's anything funny about it, why? Oh. Well. It's, uh, just that I'm going upstairs. I mustn't be very fit at the moment," she giggled.

"..."

"Wait a moment, I've just got to..."

She put her hand over the mouthpiece again. "Baby, I'm going to start moaning out load soon, I'm going to end the call, OK?"

He shook his head and held up one wagging finger. "Nuh uh, keep talking," he said softly.

She frowned at him but her eyes were shining and she was flushed red from her cheeks to the tops of her breasts. She put the phone back to her ear. He lowered her head once more and zeroed in on her clit, circling and flicking it with his tongue. He reached up with one arm and slid it under her side so he could take her right nipple between his fingers. He placed his other hand on her left ass cheek so that the tips of his fingers could caress her anus. Her breath was catching with the flicks of his tongue over her nub and her hips were writhing slowly.

"Well let's say 7.30 then. OK."

She laughed off something Darren said. "Oh fuck off you sleaze, I'll wear what I feel like wearing."

Her hips were writhing faster now and he was having trouble keeping his tongue in contact. She craned her head around to face him and mouthed "Fuck me!" He shook his head.

Her talking to Darren - and Darren's presumptuousness - made him jealous and he felt a need to assert his possession. He moved up the bed on his knees till his rock hard cock was immediately in front of her face. She moved to take him in her mouth, but he pulled away, then took himself in hand and touched the tip of his knob to her nose, then traced it over her left cheek, around her mouth to her other cheek and only then presented himself to her lips. He could hear Darren's voice faintly but could not make out the words. She plunged her mouth around him, her tongue swirling at his frenum and then released him with a slight smacking noise.

"Yeah, I'm just eating a popsicle, sorry to slurp in your ear, heh"

She took him in her mouth again, and having now established the deception, ostentatiously pursued it; licking and sucking on his cock with abandon, deliberately allowing Darren to hear.

"..."

"You have a lot of imagination, Darren. Does your mind ever get out of the gutter? And how would you know what getting head sounds like anyway, huh?" She laughed and wrapped her wet lips once more around her cock, applying delicious suction while lipping tightly back and forth across the edge of his glans.

"..."

She lifted her head off him to speak once more.

"You got a blowjob last week? Sure you did. How much did she charge? Heh! Anyway, look, have we worked out where we are all meeting up, and when?".

Good as her mouth felt, he was horny as a goat by now and decided he had teased for long enough. He withdrew his cock from her mouth and moved back down the bed.

"Yes, Darren, my boyfriend will be coming along. Well, unless he's got something else on."

"..."

"Darren if you're thinking about this as an opportunity to get me alone and sleaze onto me, forget it. I'm inviting him."

He lay over her, his cock at the steaming hot entrance to her cunny. She was too turned on and open wide for him to need a hand to help his tip find her entrance. He lodged his glans between her lips then stopped. He breathed into her ear "Do you want it?" She nodded emphatically.

"Do I think he'll come? Yes I think he'll come. I'll probably come first, but he'll probably come a little later," she giggled. "Funny? No, nothing's funny, it's just that..."

Her voice trailed away as he swivelled his hips down and in. His glans spread her open and passed within.

"Ohhhhhhhh, my God..."

She was wet and open and he had no need to go slowly. He took her in one movement, plunging till his groin was tight against the soft cheeks of her ass and his balls were against her mons.

"..."

"Yeah, I'm fine, just yawning," she croaked.

He began a slow controlled movement in and out, withdrawing till he his knob was nestled just within her labia before sliding in to the hilt. He kept his weight off her back using his elbows, gently raising his hips till he was just inside her then shafting down into her till he was fully buried. A soft squelching came from her with each thrust and he wondered if Darren could hear.

She clearly wanted to end Darren's call. "Well, look, anyway, good to hear from you, I guess I'll see you on Tuesday at the Saturn, downstairs bar at 7.30, OK? ". Her voice was breathy and uneven and he wondered how long it would take before Darren would realise what was going on.

" ... "

" Oh, look Darren, if it matters that much I'll ask him, OK? He's right here. "

" ... "

" Well, I never said I was alone."

He levered himself up so his body was upright, and closed her legs so he could straddle them while rocking back and forth. This allowed him the indescribably hot sight of her soft wet flesh, pressed together between her closed thighs, moving in and out with his cock. He knew she loved this position because of the way it worked her clit. A low breathy sigh escaped her.

"What are we doing? None of your..." Her voice sounded like she was talking in a dream, her breath ragged.

He made his mind up about something, leaned forward and whispered in her ear, "Tell him."

She glanced round at him, a mixed look of surprise and excitement on her flushed face. She mouthed back at him "No way!"

"Tell him your hot wet little cunt is wide open and my big cock is in you to the hilt, and I'm fucking your brains out," he whispered. She said nothing but she half smiled, her eyes sparkling. She put the phone back to her ear.

"Uh. We're in bed, actually. "

" ... "

" No, of course not, don't be sleazy."

He leaned forward again and whispered again, "Tell him what I'm doing to you."

"Actually," she giggled, "we're..."

He increased his rhythm till she was being rocked lightly up and down the bed.

"Oh, God," she sighed into the phone, her voice wavering in time with his strokes.

"Go on, tell him," he said out loud.

"He's, uh, fucking me" she admitted in a whisper. Even from behind he could see her blushing to her ears.

Darren's startled laugh was loud enough for him to hear, despite his head not being near the phone.

"Yes, really."

"..."

"Well to be honest," she giggled, "he's been pretty much sexing me up during this whole phone call."

He moved her thighs apart again so he could kneel between them, and then pulled her up till she was on her knees.

"..."

"Darren, this isn't some phone sex line, I'm not going to..."

He leaned forward and interrupted her by whispering in her ear again, "Describe it to him!"

"He's... he's taking me from behind, if you must know. "

" ..."

She laughed. "No, the front door by the back way, not the back door, dirtbag."

He looked down at her little back entrance, which was winking slightly with his movement and her excitement. He reached down under her and lubricated his thumb in her juices, then brought his hand back around, and without warning gently and firmly pushed his thumb into her ass.

"Oh! Jesus!" she yelped but then moaned low and he knew he hadn't hurt her.

"... "

" He, uh..."

"..."

"OK, so he started fingering my ass, actually. "

" ... "

" Yes, I like that. With the right guy, Darren, with the right guy," she laughed.

He decided it was time to get things moving. He pushed her forward till she was lying down flat on her stomach. He slipped his thumb from her ass and reached around with his other hand under her so he could cup her mons and slide his middle finger over her clit, stroking in time with his thrusts.

12