Heavy Breathing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her breathing quickly changed and became laboured, a soft "oh" escaping her with his rhythm.

"I gotta go, Darren, " she breathed into the phone.

" ... "

"Because I'm going to..." her voice trailed away.

"Tell him," he ordered.

"Because I'm going to... Because I'm about to come, that's why," she moaned. "Oh, Jesus! Bye, Darren..."

"..."

"Well I guess, if you like..." She dropped the phone to the bed near her face, but didn't end the call.

"I'm going to come", he breathed in her ear.

"Yes, baby, me too. Yes, come deep. I want it in me." She was panting now and he knew she really was close.

He stopped holding himself back and let his inner animal take over. His hips began slamming hers down into the bed with every stroke, driving her down onto his fingers against her clit. The force of his thrusting was inching her up the bed. The small part of his brain that - through the pink mist of lust - was still maintaining some degree of control worried that he might be hurting her, but he was reassured when she gasped out, "Don't stop, don't you dare stop".

She gripped handfuls of bedclothes in both her fists and he saw the muscles in her arms tense. Her whole body juddered and she let out a long last "Ohhh" and then buried her face in the mattress to muffle a scream once, twice and then three times. He felt her cunt spasm around him in time with her screams. Now that he knew she had come he let himself lose the last vestige of control. He fucked her like a triphammer, his hips slapping out a rapid beat against her rear cheeks, bouncing her down into the mattress.

Her whimpering moans had become continuous, an "uh" escaped her lips ever time his cock plunged into her.

"Come, baby, come!" she urged.

He felt himself rise past the point of no return. He pressed her down so that his swollen knob was buried fully. Guttural groans escaped him and as his explosion reached a peak, something about Darren's (virtual) presence made him feel - even more than usual - an animal need to spurt as deep into her body as he could. As he did so she uttered a low groan, her fists tightened on handfuls of bed sheet, and he saw her body jerk and writhe again and he knew she had got off a second time.

They lay panting for a few moments, recovering. He rolled off her. She slowly reached out a hand for the phone.

"Are you still there?"

He could faintly hear Darren's affirmation.

"Did you enjoy that?"

"..." "I'll bet you did, you sick bastard. Well Darren, that was the sound of a true stud fucking a girl into orgasmic oblivion. You've probably never heard that sound before," she laughed, "See you week after next. Bye"

She hung up without waiting for his reply. She looked across at him with an expression of love and admiration that gave him a mental glow down to his toes.

He gave her a slightly concerned smile. "I don't know what came over me there. Jealousy and possessiveness turns me into a caveman, apparently. Hope I didn't hurt you, sorry," he said.

She squeezed his hand. "No need to apologise. I came so hard I thought my head was going to explode. Twice."

He laughed. "Turned you on to let him hear, did it?"

"Maybe"

"Call your father, and while he starts in on his usual lecture about what a godless heathen I am and why you should come along on Sunday mornings and meet some nice churchgoing young man, I'll gently tongue your pretty little ass, then sodomise you till you scream."

She shook her head laughing, "No way. Not Dad."

He shrugged.

They lay snuggling for a while. He noticed she had a faraway look in her eyes and he saw her glance at the bedside clock. She reached across and began tracing her finger up and down his cock.

"Again?" he said.

She picked up her phone in one hand, reached into a bedside drawer and took out a tube of lube with the other, and turned to him, blushing.

"Dad will have just got home from church ..."

12