Heavy Haulage Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He began to plead with him as instructed. "Please Billy…" another vicious crack landed on his head, "Sorry, I mean Mister Wilson… Fuck me. Please, use that big hard cock on me. I want it, I want to feel it right up my arse, emptying into me, Please Mister Wilson, stick it into me…" Steve continued in the same vein for a couple of minutes. Bill stood poised, with cock twitching inches from his face, and his right foot positioned between Steve's thighs, ready to enact his threat if he wasn't satisfied, standing over him, gloating and aroused by Steve's submission to his instructions. Bill was slowly rubbing his cock in his big grubby hand, getting himself as hard as a steel tube. Steve couldn't resist. That thick juicy prick in front of him was just too much to leave alone. He leaned forward and gave the fat cock head an uninvited lick.

Bill moved back, startled, and then his temper blew. "Fucking bastard!" he shouted, "Don't tha listen? I fucking told tha not to do owt unless I told thee!" In one move, Bill grabbed Steve by the throat again, and dragged him up to his feet, his large biceps bulging. The moment he was upright, he balled his big fist and drove it into Steve belly. Steve coughed and retched with the blow, the wind knocked out of him and would have sank to his knees hadn't in been for the throttling vice like grip round his neck holding him up. Bill drew his fist back again, and smashed another carefully aimed blow into Steve's kidney, that had him wincing with the ache that sparked deep inside him. Steve struggled to stay on his feet, suddenly thinking that the whole thing was one hell of a mistake, letting himself get locked in and trussed up with a tough builder who'd turned out to be a psycho. Bill seemed to have cooled down a little though. "Come on dick head, keep on yer feet" he heard him say. He stood straight and tried to ignore his aching guts. Bill released his strangle hold so Steve could gasp in a bit of air. The foreman was giving him a funny look, and with his hands still balled into fists. "Keep yer head still lad!" he cautioned. Too late, Steve realised what was coming. Bill drew his fist back and landed a solid punch straight into Steve's face, grazing his nose and slamming into his eye socket. A second punch soon followed, catching him on the chin, bruising his jaw.

Grinning malevolently, Bill, held by the shoulders, to steady him, kicked his legs apart and brought his knee up sharply into Steve's balls. Steve whined with pain, his erection rapidly deflating, pleading with him, "Ow, shit Billy, stop, not so fucking hard mate!" Bill looked sheepishly back at him. "Don't be fucking soft son," he growled, "I thought tha liked it rough. You reckon to be a tough lorry driver and all that. I didn't hit thee that hard. If tha's not man enough to take it that can fuck off. Otherwise shut up and keep begging!" Bill brought his hand up between his legs, instead of his knee this time, and, by way of apology, stroked gently, soon getting him stiff again and provided a pretty good incentive to stick it out. Steve closed his eyes enjoying Bill's gentle stroking as he wanked him a little and picked up where he had left off, "Please Mister Wilson, give me a fuck. Surely I've earned a bit more cock by now?"

Bill gave him a glare that could have melted lead. He let Steve's cock go and began to rub his own again, He was incredibly hard by now, his cock seemingly longer, thicker still, the tip oozing precum, dripping over Bill's thick fingers. His rubbing smeared it down the full length of his mighty cock. "Just like I said innit lad? This is what tha wants." He gestured towards his groin again, eyeing Steve coldly. "You cant fuckin' wait to take it up the arse can tha? This is what tha wants all right, every fucking inch of it right up yer arse." Bill stopped wanking. "All right then lad, tha's going to get the shafting of tha life." he announced, and pushed him round to face into the load bay of the lorry again. "Bend over" he commanded gruffly, and pushed Steve forward. Steve leaned over the truck's back bumper again, leaving his backside sticking up in the air in front of Bill, ready for a ploughing. He may not have put it gently, but he was right. He couldn't wait to feel the foreman up him, fucking him, a big hairy brute ramming himself up his backside. Steve's cock was aching for relief as much as his arse was aching for a shafting. His position, face down on the floor, with the sensitive tip of his cock brushing the bumper of the van didn't help. Each movement he made rubbed it against the cold metal, increasing Steve's desperate urge to come.

He felt Bill's rough hands rubbing his sore whipped buttocks, tracing the lines left by the belt. "Fucking good belting I gave thee lad. Still, if tha thinks tha's got a sore arse know, just wait till I've fucked thee." He felt the shovel hands grab his hot reddened cheeks and part them as Bill churned his mouth and spat a well-aimed gob into the crack of his arse. Steve obligingly spread his legs a little to improve access. Bill rubbed the gob down into his crack, and soon he felt his rough fingers slickly smearing spit around his tight pink arsehole. Bill spat again, and wiped on more lubricating saliva. He wiped his fingers over the hinges of the truck doors to collect a little more grease and oil, and smeared this over Steve's arsehole too. "That's thee slicked up proper. Now keep yer fucking gob shut and take this like a man."

Bill grabbed a firm hold onto Steve's hips and he felt his big hairy thighs appear between his own, pushing them further apart. Then he felt his fat, blunt cock head slipping in between his buttocks, pressing firmly against his lubricated arsehole, seeking its way in. The foreman began to increase the pressure, pushing forward, until Steve's tight anus eventually began to open. Steve gasped with the pain of the intrusion, feeling Bill's thick cock head stretching his arsehole wide apart as it was forced roughly in. With a grunt Bill prodded in another inch. Steve hoped Bill knew what he was doing. He'd never had anyone as big as him up his arse before, and with the size of him he'd split him open if was just going to start shafting him. He needn't have worried. Bill had evidently done this before, and showed a surprising consideration for his partner. He held on for a couple of minutes, just holding still with only the first inch inside as Steve gasped and wriggled, trying to relax to enable him to take it. The almost unbearable discomfort soon began to fade as Steve's arse became accustomed to the foreman's cock up it and he slackened up a little. Bill felt the resistance easing, and was eager to get underway.

"You ready?" he asked in a gruff, breathy voice. Steve nodded for him to proceed, and was rewarded with an earnest "Good lad!" and a firm slap on his sore arse. Steve gritted his teeth as Bill then started to slowly force the full length of his erection up his behind. Steve stifled a whimper as the long fat prick was rammed in, churning his guts, keeping him twitching with discomfort. Bill found a few tight spots as he inched in, and Steve wriggled his back end to help him up. Bill eventually forced the full length of his cock in, groaning loudly with the tight pleasure of Steve's hole until Steve could feel his pubes and bollocks pressing against the outside of his arse. He felt well and truly impaled with Bill's mighty spike, stimulating his prostate and sending shudders through his lower body. He couldn't believe had managed to take him all, feeling the massive shaft all the way up inside him, through his guts and moaned as Bill slowly began to slide out. Half way out the foreman spat over his cock again and started slipping his thick piece back in. Steve was finally beginning to relax, making Bill's entry easier this time. Bill started to fuck him, slipping in and out, his arse slackening more as he took him each time. He listened to Bill's heavy breathing and grunts, a sense of pleasure started to fill him as Bill's cock suddenly began to slip in and out with ease. Soon he was groaning with the sensations each time the foreman roughly pushed himself in, holding Steve by the hips to keep his arse steady. He could feel him banging deep into him, stretching him, repeatedly sticking his backside with his long prick. "This is what you like innit son?" he grunted at Steve. "Fucking love it dunt thee?" he panted, while slipping up him. "This is what tha wants, a hard builder's cock up yer lorry driver's arse, in all the way to the bollocks." He pushed in particularly deep that time to emphasise his point. Steve could feel flecks of Bills spit spray on his back as he spoke, warm wet breath on the back of his neck as he fucked him.

With plenty of grunting, Bill slowly began to slip in and out quicker, pulling out further before pushing in again. Steve felt him build up a steady rhythm, sliding in and out, groaning contentedly as he stretched his arse further, pounding into his hole. "How's it feel then lad? Like it does tha? Like being buggered by a real man then?" Steve could only nod as he got fucked. "Yeah, course tha does. Nowt like a good hard fuck is there, eh? Nowt like a good hard length o' cock up yer arse!" He was still speeding his sliding up, when he grabbed him by the shoulders with his big hairy mitts, pressing him against the floor of the Iveco. Then he began to thrust in earnest, pulling back and brutally ramming his big thick length in. Soon he was thrusting and grunting like some farmyard animal, relishing Steve's warm hole. After a couple of minutes of thrusting Steve's arsehole felt like it was near to splitting, sore and stinging like hell, with the slick friction up his rear end. The foreman continued shafting his hole, but he was still enjoying his big cock churning his guts. "How's tha like this then son?" Bill asked, thrusting harder and deeper still. "Nowt beats a buggering off a real bloke, eh? A genuine bit of working class rough roaring up yer arsehole!" Steve couldn't find the words to agree, he could only grit his teeth with pleasure and discomfort enjoying every minute of being shagged by him.

The foreman's thrusts were still speeding up, hard and deep, his powerful hairy body slapping against him, pushing him against the Iveco with each brutal shove into his backside, still keeping a firm hold onto Steve's shoulders. Steve loved the feel of Bill close to him, the heat and feel of his sweaty body and the sound of his breathing, the movement of his hairy thighs inside his own. He felt Bill tensing up, and his ploughing thrusts becoming faster and rougher, his belly and large spunk laden balls slapping against him each time. The foreman was puffing and groaning as his thick cock repeatedly penetrated Steve's arse, the tight tunnel rapidly bringing on his climax. "Come on son, tell us how good it is," he asked, with a hard thrust punctuating each panted syllable

"Bloody good", Steve gasped, the cock still pounding into him. "You're the best fuck have had off a builder". Bill gave a scornful grunt and stuck in his cock again. "You fucking worthless tight arsed Brummy pig!" he replied. "Show us what tha's made of. See how hard tha can take it tha useless cunt!" Steve's body was tingling with the ache of the whipping and the hot tight friction up his arse. The flex still holding his hands behind his back was chafing his flesh. He held still as Bill's thrusting got harder yet, more brutal and urgent, his hips jolting forward to push in as deep as he could. Steve could sense he was trying to hold back, but a few more thrusts sent him over the edge. As his climax became inevitable and his sweating body began to tense, he gave his all, buggering Steve as hard as he could with his cock thrusting deep.

"Oh Fuck!" cried Bill as his felt his orgasm begin. "Oh fucking bloody hell!" he cursed with several hard, stabbing thrusts as he came, bellowing loudly and firing several spurts of hot spunk deep up Steve's arse, squirting his muck into his guts. Steve felt his shuddering sweating body against him as he ejaculated and felt his cock throbbing and pulsating deep inside him, felt his semen running into his arse. He slowly stopped thrusting and held it in as he let the last drops spill out. Bill finally relaxed, still in up to his balls, puffing and gasping for air. Slowly he got his breath back, still holding onto Steve as his cock began to shrink, deflating up Steve ravaged arse. With a final moan he pulled out, bringing a yelp of disappointment from Steve as felt the prick that had been filling him disappear. "Well that's thee fucked good and proper!" Bill concluded cheerfully, giving Steve's shafted arse a good hard whack with his hand.

He pulled Steve up to his feet. Steve struggled up, standing bowlegged and sore, His backside felt like a windsock, and he felt a little of Bills slimy semen ooze out to run down the inside of his thighs. He'd enjoyed it, despite feeling as if a donkey had buggered him. Bill picked up Steve's white boxers from the floor and wiped his cock clean on them, taking time to roll back his foreskin and wipe beneath the rim. He screwed them up and chucked them back on the floor. "Did tha like that then?" asked Bill, dripping with sweat; his face glowing a healthy cherry red. Steve glanced at his moist softening cock. "Yes Mister Wilson, I did!" he admitted.

Bill chuckled and grasped hold of Steve's shaft. Never in his life had he had such an erection. He was harder and longer than he'd ever been, pointing steeply upwards, with pearls of semen forming at his cock head. He was aching to come. It felt like he'd been waiting for hours for release and hoped to hell Bill was going finish with tossing him off as he'd done with Pete. He knew he wasn't going to last much longer before he shot his wad regardless. The foreman surprised him. Bill pushed him round and yanked the electrical flex free from his wrists. He gave Steve a funny look as he rubbed the circulation back into his hands.

He furrowed his brows as if making some well-considered decision then pushed Steve aside and promptly bent over the bumper, holding himself up with his muscular arms and spread his thick hairy thighs wide. "Well go on then!" he said, loud, deep, and angry. "I reckon tha's earned it tonight. You wont get a second fucking chance lad, so get on with if tha wants." Steve was uncertain for a moment. This was the best yet, more than he'd hoped for. He was gagging to fuck the foreman, but he wondered if this was just a ploy to give him an excuse to beat him up? "Come on son" he growled reassuringly, "Show us what tha can do with that big lorry driver's cock!" Steve's aching balls made the decision for him and he stepped into position. Steve stood between Bill's stout spread legs, the feeling of his hairy thighs rubbing his legs a he stepped between them sending a shiver up his spine.

He could hardly believe his luck. He'd never seen a more inviting site as he shuffled between Bills spread thighs and looked at his broad hairy arse. His parted legs spread his cheeks, revealing his small puckered arsehole winked at Steve from the bottom of the crack. Looking down at the big hairy bloke from this position made him feel like he was about to mount a horse. The sweating brute was certainly starting to smell like one, which only aroused Steve more. Quickly he spat as much as he could into his hand and smeared it between the large pair of buttocks inviting him in. He could see his hefty emptied bollocks swinging between his legs under his arse.

He found his arsehole with his finger and teased the tufty halo around it. The sight was enough to finish him off but he paused to control his loins, determined to get inside him before he came. He concentrated on the bulldog tattooed on Bill's furry shoulder as he watched the end of his cock slide between those meaty cheeks. His cock soon found his target and he pushed against it, grabbing onto the sides of his damp perspiring cheeks. His arsehole began to open with the pressure Steve applied. He was tight, but he began to give with the spit lubricating entry. Steve couldn't hold back much longer, and thrust deep up him, bringing a loud pained grunt. "Fucking hell son!" Bill growled through clenched teeth. Steve paused a moment, sighing with the pleasure of that hot tight tunnel, gripping every inch of his prick.

He pulled out sharply and began to fuck him, thrusting rough and deep, the same way he'd been buggered by the animal he was now shafting back. "Come on you little Brummy pig!" Bill groaned, between the thrusts poking into him, "Tha can fuck me harder than that. Show us what sort of man you are. Bugger us like tha means it!" Steve gave him what he wanted. Bill held perfectly still, after shifting his big arse to let Steve in deep. Steve thrust away, the foreman's tight hole hugging his cock. To his surprise he found soon found Bill's hairy cheeks pushing back to meet his thrusts, pressing against the tops of his thighs.

A few more thrusts and Steve pent up frustration boiled over. He felt the climax building from deep within him, tightening up in his balls. With a loud cry of release, he came, feeling himself ejaculate deep into the big foreman's arse, spurt after spurt firing into him as his tight sphincter maintained its firm grip on his cock. Bill kept still, letting out a quiet appreciative grunt as Steve's pumped his semen into his backside. Steve stopped soon after he felt his spasm subsides, leaning against the burly foreman's thickset body. With a final groan, he slipped out of him, feeling his arsehole closing up, as he pulled free. He gave his hairy cheeks a firm squeeze, proudly, noticing the wet spunky patch he'd left in the crack, plastering the hairs to his cheeks.

"Thanks for that mate!" Steve gasped sincerely, basking in the pleasurable afterglow of his climax. Bill stood up with his fists clenched, angry and breathless, rubbing at his arse furiously. Steve thought he was going to hit him again for a brief moment. "Fuckin' bastard." He mumbled at him, though he didn't look him in the eye straight away. He stood there, big and naked, seeming a little embarrassed before he glared at Steve. "Well tha knows how to fuck, I'll give thee that tha Brummy cunt." He picked up Steve's crumpled boxers again and wiped out the crack of his arse. "Full of your fucking spunk." he mumbled. He gave him another dirty look. "Does tha need t' piss?" He asked Steve. Steve shook his head.

"Bollocks!" snorted Bill getting down on his knees in front of him, placing his hands on the top of his head. "Go on then, you bastard, finish the job!" he grumbled. Steve, excited, twigged that the foreman wanted him to piss over him. He held his soft cock and found his bladder had more pressure on it than he'd thought. He concentrated and managed to force out a few pathetic dribbles before he eventually broke into a full stream. A pungent yellow jet gushed forth, sprinkling the foreman's hairy chest with his urine, running down between his legs, through his dark pubic hair and over his genitals. Steve pissed into his face, which he screwed up against the warm. flow, kneeling patiently as Steve directed his flow over his cock and belly. With a concentrated grunt, the foreman started to piss where he knelt, not removing his hands from his head. He just knelt there quietly, pissing onto the ground through his fat cock, letting the puddle of his piss spread between his parted legs, and pooling around his knees.

Steve finished up, pissing his last against his hairy belly, and as an after thought, cautiously spat a big gob of spit onto Bill. Bill chuckled and wiped it off his cheek, smearing it from his fingers into his chest hair. "Good lad. Got some balls after all. I'm not scared to take what I give son." He got up onto his feet, and used Steve's boxers again to wipe off some off the spit and piss. Without any fuss as to his filthy, sweaty, piss covered condition; he found his clothes and started to dress, stepping into his underpants, tucking his large balls into the stripy pouch. Steve felt a pang of disappointment when he saw his meaty cock disappear from view.