Heavy Liftin' Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“ Thanks,” she said, her voice a mere whisper as she looked up at him, this being the closest they had ever been.

He smiled down at her. “ Any time.”

Melissa was disappointed when he turned and leaned against the truck again. He placed his hands on either side of him on the tailgate. His one elbow touched her arm, but he didn’t move. Melissa snaked her hand out and under his arm and pulled herself against him. Jason turned slightly and smiled at her.

“ What did you mean, you used to?” Melissa asked.

“ Huh?”

“ You said you used to have a lot of fun here.”

“ Oh, I don’t know. I mean before my accident I had everything all figured out. I wanted to be a cop. That was my dream, that’s what I was supposed to be put on this earth to do. And in a split second one of my two dreams was shattered.

“ Since then, everything’s changed. I mean I’m working for my father, doing stuff I’m really good at and that I enjoy, but it wasn’t what I had envisioned myself doing for the rest of my life. You know what that’s like?”

Melissa did, so she nodded.

“ And now I’ve only got one dream left to live on. I hope it comes true. I know that when it does everything else will be all right. I’m just not sure how to make it happen. I’m afraid that if I hesitate because I’m not sure then I’ll be missing out on what I really want.”

“ That’s life, Jason. It passes you by. You just have to seize things when you can. Why bother putting things off? Why wait another day when you can do something right now?” Melissa asked.

It wasn’t until she said all that that she realized what she was saying. As Jason turned and looked at her she realized the meaning behind her own words. As their eyes met, she smiled at him, blinking several times.

He was finally going to kiss her. After all the time Melissa had spent fantasizing about it, she was finally going to get to kiss this man. But before she could realize her dream, Jason turned away again. Melissa was confused. Didn’t he want to kiss her?

“ Jason?”

He turned back to her.

“ Are you going to kiss me tonight or what?”

Jason smiled and turned to stand in front of her. Melissa leaned back, overwhelmed by the size of him. She looked down and saw him standing between her legs, her knees resting on either side of his waist. A flood of adrenaline coursed through her body and she could feel herself trembling as she looked up at him.

Reaching up, he slid his hands under the blanket and gently took her hands in his. She had seen his hands and how hard they looked. But never in all her daydreams had she imagined they would feel like this. They were soft, warm and gentle as he gently ran his thumbs across the backs of her hands.

“ I’m going to kiss you,” he whispered. “ I can’t think of anything I want to do more.”

Melissa smiled and moved her lips towards his, but he backed away. She frowned but he reassured her with a smile.

“ Being with you tonight, Melissa, has been an exercise in self control for me. I just want to be careful. I don’t want to spoil this.”

“ You can’t.”

He smiled. “ I’m afraid if I kiss you, my fantasies will take over and I’ll lose control of myself. That would spoil it.”

Melissa shook her head. Her hunger for him grew in intensity with every second he denied her their first kiss.

“ No, it wouldn’t, Jason. You couldn’t spoil it,” she whispered, her tone pleading, on the verge of breaking down. She could feel herself trembling. “ Jason, let me be your fantasy.”

“ That’s just it, Melissa. I don’t want you to be my fantasy. Fantasies are fickle, they come and go. I want you to be my dream come true.”

Melissa closed her eyes as he reached up and gently held her face in his hands. She felt his lips touch hers and she sighed, opening her mouth and feeling him do the same. Their tongues touched briefly and then moved back, almost as if they were surprised, then touched again.

This time they explored each other’s mouths, delicately teasing the other. Melissa reached up and wrapped her arms around Jason’s neck, pulling her body against his. His hands slipped form her face and to her hips, where they reached behind the blanket and slid under her shirt. The feel of his hands on the soft skin of her back sent lightning bolts through her body.

Melissa moaned and tangled her fingers in his hair pulling him into the kiss with an intensity she couldn’t remember using. She could clearly feel him through his jeans, growing and throbbing and straining to reach her through their clothes. Were it not for the presence of Justin and Phil not more than thirty feet away she would have gladly let him take her right there in the back of his truck.

Jason must have realized the same, because he pulled back from the kiss, desperately trying to dial down the intensity. Finally, their lips parted, leaving Melissa panting and still clinging to him like his shirt. She felt his hands slide out from under shirt and then up her back to the back of her head.

Melissa gasped as he gently took a handful of her hair and pulled her head back. She closed her eyes as she felt his lips on her throat. He lightly licked a spot of at the base of her neck and then gently nipped it with his teeth, then planted a soft kiss there. The feel of being in a completely helpless position like that and being completely trusting on the man doing it to her sent a shiver through Melissa’s body.

When Jason eased the tension of his hold on her hair, Melissa lowered her face and smiled at him. He smiled back, obviously as worked up as she was. He continued to stroke her back and her arms were still wrapped around his neck. Neither of them wanted to break contact now that they were finally touching each other.

“ Jason, I’ve dreamed about you since that day in May. When I saw you at the QuikChek I wanted you so bad. I want you more than anything I’ve ever wanted and I can’t explain why,” Melissa said, pouring her heart out. “ You’re everything I’ve ever wanted in a man.”

Jason smiled. “ I’m happy you said that. I’ve wanted you since high school, but never thought I’d get the chance. When I saw you that day I knew it was a sign. And I’m thrilled to death that you’ve been dreaming about me. Now you’ve got me.”

Melissa smiled. “ Why don’t you take me home? I can think of quite a few more things I want to do with you.”

Jason swallowed. “ Why don’t we take it slow? I mean if we go to fast we could ruin it, you know?”

Melissa reached up and stroked his goatee, drawing a smile from him.

“ Are you nervous, Jason?” she asked.

He shook his head. “ No, I mean, why should I be, right?”

Melissa took one of his hands in both of hers and kissed it, looking down at the faded scars. Looking back up at him, she lowered his hand down, placing it over her breast. She smiled as he gently squeezed it, sending a flood of warmth through Melissa’s body.

“ You don’t have to be nervous, Jason. I’m just a girl.”

He smiled. “ I’m not nervous. Melissa, I’ve only ever slept with one other girl and it was less than great.”

Melissa grinned up at him, his hand still on her breast and her hands still urging him to touch her.

“ I promise I will be the most incredible-”

“ That’s not what I mean, Melissa,” he said, stopping her. “ You are the most gorgeous, incredible, delicate woman I have ever seen. And the idea of being with you like that . . . scares the hell out of me. What if I’m, you know?” he asked.

Melissa smiled. At least he had a weakness. Jason’s confidence was shaky when it came to sex and that was fine. It took a lot of courage to admit it.

“ Jason, I can feel you against me,” she said.

He looked down to where they were pressed together and he stepped away, embarrassed. Melissa pulled him back against her, though, smiling at him.

“ And by the way you feel against me there’s no way you would be able to disappoint me.”

Jason still seemed unsure. “ How can you tell?”

Melissa smiled coyly at him. “ Unfortunately, Jason, I’ve been with enough guys to be able to tell these things, but if you really want me to be sure,” she said.

And before Jason could react, Melissa grabbed the waist of his jeans with one hand and pulled them away from his body enough to slide her other hand inside his pants. Jason gasped as her hand found his engorged organ and took hold of it. Melissa gasped as well and smiled up at Jason, but his eyes were closed and he was bracing himself against the tailgate of the truck.

Melissa gently stroked his cock, fully aware that although he wasn’t fully hard, her fingers didn’t reach around the shaft. She could only guess at its length but she knew for sure it was one of the biggest she had ever had her hands on. The knowledge that she had never had the same feelings about any man before only turned her on more, causing her to use longer strokes on his rapidly growing erection.

“ Melissa, stop,” Jason breathed.

Reluctantly, she stopped and pulled her hand from his pants.

“ I can’t take it,” he breathed, his eyes fluttering open.

“ How long has it been since you’ve been with a girl, Jason?”

He gave a weak smile. “ Too long. But it brought me to you, so I can’t complain.”

“ Can we go somewhere now?” Melissa asked.

Jason smiled and took a deep breath. “ Do you have any roommates?”

Melissa shook her head. “ No, why?”

“ Because as God is my witness, I’m going to have you screaming before the sun comes up.”

Melissa smiled, her mind swimming with excitement and anticipation.

THEN: Jason and Melissa

Melissa was locking the door to her apartment when Jason wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her body against his. She smiled as she tried to lock the door while he lowered his lips to the side of her neck, teasing her. When she was finally able to lock the door, she turned in his arms and their lips met.

As they kissed, she kicked off her shoes and Jason did the same. Still locked together, Melissa guided them through her darkened apartment towards her bedroom. Groping with her hand, she seized the doorknob and turned it, swinging her door open. Jason hit the light switch, bathing the room in a soft glow from the light on the bedside table.

He backed her across the floor until her knees hit the edge of the bed and she fell to a sitting position before him. A smile crossed his face as she eagerly reached for his pants, undoing them in the blink of an eye. As Jason pulled his shirt over his head he felt the warm tickle of Melissa’s breath on his cock a second before it was enveloped in the wet warmth of her mouth.

Jason moaned when he looked down and saw Melissa’s mouth bobbing up and down his shaft. He could feel the intense sensation of her tongue circling the head of his organ and probing the slit at the tip. Reaching down, he gently guided her mouth on its journey, closing his eyes and trying to remain calm.

Very quickly, though, between the sensations of her mouth and the soft sounds she was creating Jason became overwhelmed. He pulled Melissa’s mouth from his cock and pulled her to her feet. She stood before him, smiling up at him like a sexual angel.

He pulled her body against his, kissing her with an animalistic hunger. She moaned into his mouth as his hands reached between them and undid the button and zipper of her pants. Leaning back from the kiss he smiled as he took hold of the bottom of her shirt and pulled it up her body and over her head. Melissa raised her arms, allowing him to remove the shirt from her body.

Jason tossed the garment over his shoulder and stepped back, taking a moment to admire what he had exposed. A simple, white satin, Victoria’s Secret bra covered her breasts, contrasting nicely against her tan skin. Her narrow waist flared out in a sensual curve to her hips. Her stomach was tight and toned, her belly button pierced with a twinkling diamond stud.

Melissa bit her lower lip, his gaze wasn’t unsettling, she just hoped he liked what he saw. She could clearly see his chiseled upper body in the light from the lamp. His muscles were clearly defined, his upper body was built in just the right way. He was big and lean, but not so big that he looked unnatural. What Melissa couldn’t help but stare at was his cock, she couldn’t wait to feel it buried deep inside her.

Reaching behind her back, Melissa undid the clasp on her bra and slowly let it fall from her shoulders. Jason’s eyes narrowed as her breasts came into view. On a girl with her build, they were nothing short of spectacular. They were perfectly natural, with no marks or sagging. Her nipples were fairly small and stood out, excited and slightly upturned.

Stepping forward, Jason placed his hand behind her neck and pulled her lips to his. They kissed slowly, but no less passionately then before. He trailed his fingers down her stomach and under the satin thong that was just visible through her open pants. A moan rumbled deep in his throat when he found her mound perfectly smooth and her opening already wet with desire. Melissa pulled back from the kiss.

“ Jason,” she breathed as he pushed her back on the bed. “ You’re the greatest kisser I’ve ever met.”

He merely smiled as he gently pulled her pants down over her hips. Melissa looked up at him, biting her lower lip as her lower body came into view. Jason looked down at her, his eyes drawn to the tattoo below and to the right of her belly button. It was a little heart with wings and it was just below the edge of her thong.

“ Heaven?” Jason asked.

Melissa smiled and nodded. “ For you.”

Jason gently pulled her thong down, letting it fall to the floor. He placed one knee on the edge of the bed between her legs and leaned over her. Melissa reached for him, wrapping her arms around his neck. Their lips met, tongues touching instantly. Melissa trembled as Jason cupped one of her breasts in his hand, rolling her nipple under his palm.

She moaned as his cock grazed across her opening, the head rubbing her juices across her clit. Her hips bucked, desperately trying to capture him inside her. Jason pulled away though, denying her what she was yearning for.

“ Jason, please. I want you inside me,” she moaned, looking up at him with eyes clouded with lust.

“ Not yet, Melissa,” he whispered.

She moaned with impatience as he slid down her body. She found herself whimpering as he kissed and sucked her nipples into his mouth only fueling the already raging inferno between her legs. Melissa trembled as his lips drew closer and closer to her slit.

When his tongue slid from the bottom of her pussy to the top she screamed. She tangled her fingers in his hair as he began to playfully tongue her folds, tasting her juices. Melissa’s hips bucked as his finger dipped slowly through her lips.

Jason smiled up at Melissa’s face, frozen in a silent scream as he buried his finger inside her. Lowering his mouth to her pussy, he flicked her clit with his tongue, her body writhing before him. He had never known how much pleasure he could take in teasing a girl like this, but he was enjoying it.

Melissa was absolutely wired, he thought. She was so incredibly gorgeous and wanted him so badly, that he knew he had to make sure this was as memorable for her as it was for him. So he began to tongue her clit and slide his finger in and out of her, making sure he matched the strokes between the two.

He was rewarded rather quickly. Melissa’s breathing became ragged and her body tensed. A light sweat broke out over her entire body, setting her skin aglow under the light from the lamp. A long moan escaped her lips and Jason could see her body quivering for release.

Without alerting her to what he was doing, Jason kicked off his pants. Reaching down, he stroked his cock, further inflating his already engorged organ. Keeping his tongue busy on her clit, he slowly stood up. When he was sure Melissa was hovering right on the edge of an orgasm, he removed his lips from her pussy and knelt between her legs.

Melissa opened her eyes to see what he was doing just as Jason plunged his cock into her pussy to the hilt. He felt her vice-like pussy clamp down on his cock, locking him in place deep within her. Her body exploded in orgasm, Melissa’s back arching off the bed and her breasts thrust out from her chest. Jason took one of her nipples into his mouth, gently biting the light pink nub of flesh.

“ Oh, God,” Melissa moaned.

Jason wrapped his arm around the small of her back, pulling her pussy further onto his cock. As she regained her senses, Melissa wrapped her arms around his neck. He could still feel her pussy convulsing around his cock, begging him to plunder her depths. But he wanted to wait, he wanted to look her in the eye as he began to thrust, wanted to kiss her sweet lips while he fucked her.

Melissa opened her brown eyes and saw Jason staring down at her. She could feel his hot cock buried deep within her, twitching and throbbing with desire. He was obviously enjoying the feel of her body around him and for her to feel him inside of her, stretching her like never before was unreal.

“ Jason,” she breathed. “ You feel so good inside me.”

He smiled and leaned down to kiss her for a few seconds. “ You feel so good around me,” he whispered into her ear.

“ Just hold me,” she whispered. “ Let me get used to you.”

Jason lay over her on his elbows, staring deeply into her eyes, which were half closed. He kissed her deeply, tasting the strawberry flavor of her lips and learning the contours of her mouth. At that moment there was no doubt in his mind that the two of them where made for each other.

Melissa moaned and rolled her hips, Jason’s signal to start moving inside her. He got up off his elbows and lifted her knees to her sides so he could get better angle and slowly began to thrust his cock in and out of her. Melissa’s hands fell to Jason’s arms, her fingers digging into his taut muscles.

Jason didn’t know what was having more of an effect on him, the feel of her incredibly tight pussy milking his cock or the sight of her body, rocking in time to his motions. Every time he would bury himself to the hilt inside her, touching her innermost depths, Melissa uttered a pleasurable little whimper. Her breasts, which were firm and full, were heaving in time with his thrusts. Moaning at the feel of her body below him, Jason began to thrust harder, driving himself deeper within her.

Melissa could feel her pussy stretching to accommodate his girth. She could feel every vein, every ridge of his shaft as it pistoned in and out of her channel. When the head of his cock reached its deepest point it was just touching her cervix. This fact made Melissa hungry to have him take her from behind. She wanted to feel him buried to the absolute limits of her body that no man had ever reached before.

But before she could move into that position, she felt an orgasm build quickly, rising to a crescendo and crashing over body. She screamed in ecstasy, caught completely off guard. Jason was locked within her his cock twitching and throbbing, pulling against her walls, which were locked tight around him. She could hear him, could feel him holding back his own orgasm.

Through Jason’s exertions to withhold his oncoming load he could see Melissa’s entire body flush with the tremendous orgasm that had him locked inside her. Her fingers clawed at his chest, raking across his skin and raising welts. The pain was only a faded light somewhere in the background of his mind. He was entranced by the gorgeous creature writhing in ecstasy from the coupling of their bodies.

His eyes glowed with a new pleasure as he watched her draw ragged breaths, her body on overload. He lowered his mouth to her breast, sucking on one of her nipples, then moved up and sucked on her throat, causing her to hold him by the back of the head. Jason could literally hear her pounding heart through her throat, could feel the life force within her body. It was a strange feeling then, literally feeling the energy of her body, but it brought a smile to his face.