Heavy Liftin' Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“We just need more time,” Melissa whispered.

He smiled. “I know. We are going to keep seeing each other, right?”

“Of course, Jason. I just think we need more time until we move in together.”

He nodded. “Oh, no, I agree. I wasn’t saying that. It’s just . . . well I’m afraid that- well, I mean-”

Melissa silenced him with a kiss and then pulled his cell phone out of his pocket. She bit her lower lip and smiled up at him as she programmed her number into his phone. When she was done she slid it back into his pocket.

“I’m at QuikChek every morning around eight forty-five. I work at O’Shaunnesey’s Special Events in Peapack-Gladstone, right on Main St. I’m sure you know where that is. Call me later and anytime you want to stop by,” she said as she slid her hand over the bulge in the front of his jeans, causing him to groan. “I’ll make myself available.”

Jason smiled and took her hands in his, gently guiding them around to the small of her back, where he held them with one hand. The other he trailed up her side to tilt her chin up so he could kiss her. Melissa smiled as he leaned back.

“I will try to be at QuikChek every morning at eight forty-five, but no promises. I do know where you work. I promise I will call you later. And,” he said as he slid his hand down her stomach to lightly rub between her legs. “I will stop by since you’ll be available, but I want more from you than just that.”

Melissa opened her eyes. “What?”

He smiled. “I want your heart, Melissa. And your body, since it is so exquisite.”

Melissa laughed, kissing him as he wrapped his arms around her waist and lifted her off the ground.

NOW: Melissa

She smiled as she recalled that day over three years ago. That was when their only concern was waiting for enough time to pass so they could find a place of their own and move in together. Melissa yearned for the days when that was their only concern and wished that it had been their only problem with the relationship. But there were so many more than that, the biggest one being-

“So, what was this that Frank said about your father trying to have Jason killed?” Andrea asked, interrupting Melissa’s thoughts. “Is that true?”

Melissa looked away for a moment then nodded slowly. “Unfortunately.”

“Jesus,” Andrea breathed. “Why would he do that?”

“Because he thought Jason wasn’t good enough for me, I guess.”

“Melissa, my dad didn’t think Joe was good enough for me,” Andrea said.

Joe looked shocked. “He didn’t?” he asked, his voice dripping with sarcasm.

Andrea smiled and hit him playfully. “But he never tried to have Joe killed.”

“That we know of,” Joe commented, then pulled Andrea to him and held her close when she tried to hit him again.

Melissa smiled. “Well, your dad wasn’t the head of a crime family.”

Andrea eyes widened.

“No,” Melissa said. “Once Jason and I had let enough time pass to really convince ourselves that we were going to last, we took the next steps. We met each other’s parents and all that. Eventually we moved in together, but once he met my father things got really scary. For a long time my biggest concern was whether Jason would survive.”

THEN: Melissa and Jason

But you had to understand. Melissa had always known her father was involved in some unscrupulous business practices, but never to the full extent of the truth. And indeed she had no idea that all the things that eventually happened to Jason were related to her father. Jason, she found out later on, knew all along, but hadn’t said anything to her because he was afraid she wouldn’t believe him.

However, all these horrible things didn’t begin to happen for quite awhile. Melissa could easily recall the day she met Jason’s parents. It was a gorgeous day and Jason had chosen to introduce her to them on the day of their company party, which had to have been in November of that year.

By then the two of them had been seeing each other for a little more than three months. They both knew that the time had come for them to go the extra, really final mile and meet each other’s families. For Jason this was going to be a whole new ball game since he had never really had the opportunity to do this before. What excited Jason the most was that he was so proud of himself and so absolutely in love with Melissa that he couldn’t wait for her to meet everyone.

For Melissa, she was also excited, but nervous too. She knew that in order to make the best impression she had to look absolutely perfect. Besides his family, most of the people Jason knew and were close with would be at this party. Melissa was planning on introducing Jason to an interesting facet of herself that she hadn’t really clued him into yet.

Melissa could think like a man. This was a funny fact about the girl, but the absolute truth. She could think like a man when she wanted to. And she knew one of every man’s lifelong dreams was to be with a woman who could stop the party when they walked through the door. For Jason, Melissa was going to make sure she stopped the party.

The day of the party, which was held at the local firehouse where Jason’s father was a member, Melissa had several appointments. The morning saw her getting her nails done at the place she had been going to since high school. In the afternoon she went to the tanning salon for a quick breeze through, just to freshen up her year round tan a little before the night. And a couple of hours before the party she went and had her hair done; straightened and highlighted.

With less then an hour until Jason was going to pick her up Melissa got back to her apartment. She pulled the two bags of clothes she had gotten out of the closet and dumped the contents on her bed. The one item that she knew would stir controversy that night, in one way or another, was a pair of black leather pants.

She had tried them on the week before and knew she had to have them. They seemed like they had been made to showcase Melissa’s narrow waist, gorgeous ass and incredible legs. Despite the price, Melissa had bought them, knowing how they would blow Jason’s mind.

For a top, Melissa had bought a white silk shirt that framed her upper body like a glove, but a respectful glove. The shirt showed off the incredible figure she had been blessed with and been able to maintain. It displayed her narrow waist and hung a few inches below the waistline of her new pants and contrasted nicely against the black leather.

Deciding to go all out for the party, she also bought a new pair of boots. They were a black leather, high heeled Fifth Avenue number that had cost a fortune. Melissa always regretted shopping in the city, but couldn’t resist and Jason gave her the perfect excuse come her monthly credit card statement.

To top it all off, well underlie all of it, she had stopped in at Victoria’s Secret, where they knew her well. She bought a matching bra and panties of the white lace variety that would help flatter her figure, though she didn’t really need the help. Though no one at the party would know what was under her new clothes, she already knew Jason would be helping her out of those clothes later and he would see what was under them.

Melissa was just finishing her makeup when the doorbell rang. Smiling and admiring herself in the mirror for a moment, she couldn’t wait to see Jason’s face. He had only ever seen her wearing clothes for work or some nice clothes when they went out or in nothing, which often times, was the case. Tonight was the first night she had really gone all out, though it wouldn’t be the last.

She couldn’t wait to see his face and took a deep breath, composing herself as she unlocked the door and swung it open. Jason was standing on the landing wearing a pair of wide leg stylish black dress pants and black boots, polished to perfection. His broad shoulders and muscular arms and chest seemed much larger thanks to the black leather jacket he wore. Under the jacket was a blue dress shirt that hugged his defined upper body and made his blue eyes glow. His hair had just been cut and was spiked up in a dramatic manner and he had trimmed his goatee, the overall effect making him look like a model or a movie star.

Melissa couldn’t believe her eyes. She was used to seeing him in fairly casual clothes or the times she would stop at the jobsites he was working at and see him in work clothes. This was the first time she had seen him go all out and her heart was working overtime as she studied him.

Jason’s mind hadn’t yet caught a gear since she had opened the door. Here was the beautiful girl he had fallen in love with, one that was smart, funny, and sexy and a wildcat in bed, but this was something else. She looked like every fantasy he had ever had, every movie star he had ever drooled over and everything he had ever wanted. The closest thing he had ever seen to this was Angelina Jolie in Gone in 60 Seconds, but this was better. Melissa was right there, in the flesh and all his. Jason took a predatory step forwards, his eyes blazing.

Melissa gave him a seductive smile and stepped back into her apartment, biting her lower lip as Jason closed the door behind him without taking his eyes off hers. She stepped back until her back was to the wall. She spread her hands out behind her and propped her foot up on the wall, lifting her knee and spreading her legs, slightly. Jason’s eyes dropped to her crotch as her leather pants creaked as they stretched.

He stepped up against her, one hand going her waist and the other to her knee where he lifted her leg, opening her up to him so he could settle into the void between her legs. Melissa moaned as she brought her hands up to cradle his face in her hands as their lips met. Jason kissed her with a possessive hunger that fueled Melissa’s own desire and she returned the kiss with a growing fire.

She knew though that if she let him, Jason would take her right then and there. Even though she wanted exactly that, she knew it would be better if they waited. They also had a party to go to and she had to meet his parents, something she wouldn’t be able to do if he had just given her the fucking of a lifetime, which she was sure he was intent on doing right away.

“Jason,” she breathed. “Not yet, honey.”

He leaned back, reluctantly. His eyes dropped to her heaving chest, surveying the young, firm body that wanted him as badly as he wanted her. Smiling, he leaned his arm alongside her face, against the wall.

“Melissa,” he whispered. “You are the sexiest thing I have ever laid eyes on.”

She smiled, biting her lower lip, something that always excited Jason.

“I can’t believe my eyes,” he said.

“Mine either,” Melissa said.

Jason smiled and looked down at himself for a second. “I do clean up pretty good, don’t I?”

Melissa nodded. “I can’t wait till later,” she said.

Jason smiled. “Why wait?”

“Oh, Jason,” Melissa moaned. “That’s exactly what I want. But I’m supposed to meet your parents tonight. It’s going to be hard enough considering we both know exactly what we’re going to do when we get back here later.”

Jason grinned. “Yeah.”

Melissa smiled. “But imagine how hard it would be if I had to meet them after that.”

He shook his head. “No, I’m pretty sure you won’t be able to walk after I get done with you tonight.”

Jason’s comic confidence was making Melissa wet, something she couldn’t have, especially with those leather pants. She gently pushed him away and straightened her clothes.

“Let’s do this first,” she said. “Then you and I can be together.”

Jason shook his head. “I don’t know if I want to let anyone at this party see you dressed like that.”

Melissa laughed. “Well if we do it now you’re going to fuck the curls right back into my hair. And I’d like to make a good impression tonight.”

Jason took her black leather jacket out of the closet and helped her put it on.

“But I love your hair curly. It looks so wild, so sexy and just bad!”

Melissa looked over her shoulder, raising her eyebrows as they descended the steps from her apartment.

“Bad?” she asked.

Jason smiled. “Bad as in really good. You know, as in a sexual, wild child goddess.”

“Oh, Jesus,” Melissa said, smiling at his description. “You do build me up, don’t you?” she asked as she climbed into his truck.”

“No,” he replied. “I’ve slept with you, that’s exactly what you are.”

The two of them kept up their accustomed banter as Jason drove towards the party. Melissa loved when he was in these moods. He was so calm, so funny and whether he knew it or not, absolutely irresistible.

Within twenty minutes they were pulling into the parking lot of the firehouse, a fairly large, modern and good looking building. They walked across the pavement to the front door and inside. Country music reached their ears immediately and Melissa smiled as she walked beside Jason down a carpeted hallway. A set of open doors marked the banquet room’s entrance. Melissa took a deep breath as they walked inside.

NOW: Jason

He walked back into the garage after clearing his head and assuring himself again that he had made the right decision. After all, he had gotten the girl, vanquished the bad guy and done the right thing. Though an unsung one, he was a hero and Melissa treated him like one.

His goddess had been talking to his brother, Joe and Andrea, but she stopped when he walked back in. She cast him a concerned look as he sat down next to her. Smiling, he laid his hand on her thigh, eliciting an eye sparkling smile from her. Jason absolutely loved her. He worshipped the ground she walked on. He took her left hand in his right hand and gently rubbed her fingers. At the moment his only thought was whether what he had bought would fit-

“So, Jason,” Joe said.

Jason snapped out of his daze and looked across the table.

“We were just talking about the party when Melissa met your parents,” Joe explained.

Jason looked over at Melissa and she gave him a shoulder shrugging, innocent smile.

“You were, huh?” he asked.

Melissa nodded.

“Yeah,” Andrea said. “Tell us about it. Did she stop the party or what?”

Jason smiled, recalling every detail of that party.

“Did you see ‘Not Another Teen Movie?” he asked.

Andrea nodded. Jason glanced over at Melissa and could see her blushing.

“Well, let’s just say she got a slow motion entrance.”

THEN: Jason

When they stepped into the banquet room Jason and Melissa had all of ten seconds to be just another couple. It was Jason’s group of friends that spotted them first and their cessation of conversation and slack jawed stares elicited a great deal of curiosity from the rest of the people in the room. It didn’t take long for everyone to turn and stare across the room, elbowing each other and making quiet comments.

Despite the attention, Melissa kept her cool, letting her jacket fall from her shoulders. The motion snapped Jason out of the daze he was in that had been induced by the entrance they had just made. He took Melissa’s coat and hung it on the rack next to the door along with his own.

Turning back to face the room he took her waiting hand in his and they walked across the floor. Jason smiled at his friends, most of whom had already met Melissa, but walked past everyone else. He had brought Melissa to the party in order to meet his parents and he wanted to get that done immediately.

They were both standing there with blank expressions on their faces, but their eyes locked on Melissa. Jason stood there for a few seconds waiting to see if his parents would move, but they didn’t. Jason took a deep breath.

“Mom, Dad, this is Melissa, my girlfriend,” he stated.

Jason’s parents finally blinked and they both smiled.

“Hi, Melissa,” Mrs. Cooper said. “It’s so nice to finally meet you,” she continued, shaking Melissa’s hand.

“It’s good to meet you,” Melissa replied.

“Melissa, I’m glad you could come,” Mr. Cooper said, shaking Melissa’s hand.

Melissa smiled. “I wouldn’t have missed it.”

The rest of the party was fairly run of the mill. Jason and Melissa sat a table with all of Jason’s friends. Most of the guys worked for Jason now and they all spent the night telling stories about the jobs they had been on. The majority of the stories were fairly comical and included the usual tales about the one or two idiots that always screwed up.

When they went up to get food Jason glanced down at Melissa and she met his gaze. Without speaking a word they filled their plates fairly sparsely, not wanting to fill up on anything that would make them tired or full. They had a drink each, but then switched to water, again sharing a mutual, unspoken understanding.

At one point, one of Jason’s friends noticed they were eating lightly and staying away from the alcohol. He said something and his girlfriend gave his arm a slap.

“Oh, come on,” he said. “What did I do?”

Justin smiled. “Idiot,” he said and then turned to Melissa. “Melissa, why don’t you tell Steve why you guys are avoiding all the kick ass food and the array of alcoholic beverages tonight?” Justin asked with a comically nasal tone.

Melissa looked over at Jason and saw him trying to laugh. She smiled, biting her lower lip.

“Well, Steve,” Melissa said. “We don’t want to eat or drink anything that will interfere with our nightly activities.”

Jason smiled, his face turning red. Everyone at the table laughed, sharing a good joke. In Jason’s mind he couldn’t have been more impressed with Melissa’s outwardly bold attitude. She was confident, smart and quick-witted. All in all, he couldn’t wait to get her home.

Later on they went and sat with Jason’s parents and the four of them spent an hour or so in conversation. They wanted to know all about Melissa and her family, where she was from, what she had done in school, what she was doing now and everything under the sun. For Jason this was all new, but for Melissa it was a well known routine, though this time she had all intentions of making it the last time around.

Jason could tell all through the party that she was absolutely, body and soul, one hundred percent his. When he would hold her hand, it was never idle. She would run her fingers through his, caressing his skin and sending little bolts of electricity through his body.

By the end of the night Jason was fidgeting like a little kid with ADD. He couldn’t wait to get Melissa out of there. By the way she was looking at him she couldn’t wait either, but Melissa was enjoying keeping him in suspense.

Finally, after what felt like a lifetime of staring at her leather clad lower body, her clearly defined upper body and her sparkling eyes, they managed to leave. When they got in the truck Melissa came across the center console, eagerly devouring her mouth with his. As they kissed like sex-starved lovers, Jason struggled to get the key in the ignition and start the truck.

The diesel engine eventually crackled to life and Jason wasted no time shifting into gear. Melissa’s ass was still grinding against his lap and her tongue was still wrestling with his as Jason pulled out of the parking lot and began to drive home. With one hand on the wheel, he used the other to pull her firm body against his and caress her smooth skin.

Melissa let out a frustrated whimper as she tried to undo the buttons of his shirt, but the position made her attempts precarious at best. Every time she leaned back to see she would bump the steering wheel and Jason was having a hard enough time steering with her in his lap. Giving him a devilish grin, Melissa grabbed his shirt and ripped it open. Jason could never remember being so turned on his life.

He drew a sharp intake of breath as Melissa lowered her lips to his chest and began licking and biting his skin. Jason had to fight the urge to close his eyes as her tongue flicked across his nipples. Just when he thought the experience couldn’t get any better he was proven wrong.