Heavy Matter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They continued to watch as the miner lay back on the examination table and stripped while the Doctor placed a medi-patch on his arm and reviewed the data it provided. Aleksis' eyebrows rose when Doctor Zhou took the miners' hardening cock in her hand and began examining it, then the heavy balls as well. He glanced over at Crystal and saw that she was watching intently, lips glistening with moisture as her pink tongue darted out and licked them.

They watched the rest of the way in silence, but Aleksis' hand moved down to Crystal's tanned thighs and began lightly stroking the sensitive skin there, then slid between them to slowly rub up and down against the damp mound of her pussy through her panties. Meanwhile, Crystal slipped her right arm down between them and managed to grip the growing hardness of his cock through his jumpsuit. She slowly rubbed his cock back and forth against the softness of her ass letting him feel her soft but firm flesh rubbing against the head of his member.

When the miner finally shot his huge load into the sample container and then left, leaving the poor doctor to slump tiredly in her chair, Crystal leaned into Aleksis' ear and growled "That was fucking hot!"

The two of them burst into motion together. Crystal rose from his lap and rested her ass on the edge of Aleksis' desk, tugging her tiny skirt up above her hips, then pulling her sopping purple panties aside exposing her naked, flushed pink vulva to his burning gaze. Aleksi leaned forward in his chair, immediately burying his nose and mouth in her damp folds, dragging his tongue up and down Crystals' slit, plunging it deep inside, then pulling it out and lavishing attention on her clitoris. Within just a couple minutes Crystal shuddered with her first quick orgasm and Aleksi felt the opening of her pussy clench tight against his lower lip as he pressed his tongue hard against her clit.

As soon as he felt her stop quaking in orgasm, Aleksi rose to his feet and tugged Crystals' tiny halter top down beneath her tits, leaving the two huge mounds of softness swaying back and forth in the reduced gravity. The two of them fumbled together to yank Aleksis' jumpsuit open and let his rock-hard cock burst free. Crystal gripped his member in her hand and guided him straight up into her sizzling pussy feeling a brief moment of discomfort as he jammed home but then immediately settling into a rocking stroke that met Aleksi thrust for thrust as her pussy opened to him.

Aleksi hunched over and smothered his face against the softness of Crystals' massive tits, salivating all over them and sucking her hard nipples into his mouth each time they bumped into his lips. He thrust and thrust into her tight wet crevice, feeling her squeezing him with well-practiced muscles. She knew exactly how he liked it.

A moment later he boiled over, spilling ropes of hot cum into Crystal's grasping folds and feeling her clench tight around him as she somehow arrived at another orgasm just in time. He made one or two last thrusts, barely able to slide back into her tightly-clenched pussy as Crystal squeezed down fiercely on him in her climax. Finally they were both still, with Aleksis' face resting against the soft lushness of Crystals' sweaty tits and her arms wrapped around him, one behind his head and the other gripping his ass, not wanting to let him pull away and slip his softening cock out of her warm depths.

Alesksi lifted his face to hers and they kissed gently, sweetly then smiled at each other. "That was nice baby, thank you."

"No, thank you" she replied. "It always feels so good with you Aleksi Grigoriovich, you made my morning."

He lifted himself back into his chair and sat back, watching as Crystal carefully tugged her purple panties over her sopping pussy, being careful not to scrape her sensitive clit. Then she smiled down at him and pulled her top up and over each glorious breast, rising to her feet and smiling back at him over her shoulder as she reached the door. She paused there and finally tugged her skirt down, letting him get a good look as she pulled it down over her hips and over the red line the edge of the desk had left across the soft whiteness of her ass. Finally her gorgeous rear was totally covered by the tiny skirt and Crystal stepped out into the main corridor, her sexy walk screaming "FRESHLY FUCKED!" to any set of eyes that followed.

**to be continued**