Hector and the Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ralph stuck out his hand to Hector and said, "You look like ranch life agrees with you."

He smiled and said, "It does, especially when you have a tough boss who beats you when you slack off."

Beth was still bubbling. "Diane, you'll never guess. Anna is a horsewoman from Montana! She will be so welcome here!"

Anna was led off to the barn to check the horses. Hector and Ralph brought all the gear in and Hector asked about a drink. Ralph said, "A cold beer would do my thirst just fine." Diane sent them to the back porch to relax while she put marinade on the meat and started the salad. Anna and Beth came back from the barn all smiles. Ralph caught Anna's hand as she went by and said, "Hey, up here you don't work for me, there aren't any students to spy on us, except these delinquents, and the Superintendent is nowhere around."

Her hands were in his hair. "You mean I'm supposed to relax and enjoy the mountain air?"

He said, "Something like that. You need to get out of those school clothes fast."

Hector made margaritas for the ladies, and took a beer for himself. Everyone sat on the back porch and relaxed for a few minutes. Anna was in a tee and shorts, just like Diane and Beth. All three looked terrific.

Anna said, "Ralph, there is a wonderful old fashioned hot tub behind the barn. Beth says it puts you in the mood."

They stared at each other for a moment and Ralph smiled. "Hospitality seems first rate around here."

Hector and Ralph stood at the grille, watching the meat cook. Ralph said, "For a guy who was escaping the law a few days ago, you seem to have landed on your feet."

Hector smiled and said, "For a principal who has been running a lot of risks chasing skirts, you seem to be doing well with your latest target."

Ralph said, "Tell me about this Sheriff business."

"Diane cooked that up. It's actually a pretty good idea. Might open up some new opportunities for you. The idea is that we run a weekend dude ranch for lovers. Private little cabins behind the barn, more hot tubs, lots of hot water in the showers. Diane and Beth take them out riding, have a chuckwagon lunch and just as they get back here at the end of the day, you and I ride out of the woods at either end of the pasture and start shooting at each other. It'll be blanks but the guests won't know that. We fall down dead and the girls rush out in nurse's uniforms to take care of us and announce we are dead. Scares the shit out of the guests."

"I get to wear a cowboy outfit with a badge and a gunbelt?"

"You got it."

"And if one of the guests has to kiss me for not being dead after all, that's ok?"

Anna had snuck up on them and she said, "No, that's not ok. At least as long as I am around. I'm not good at sharing." She hugged him from behind and kissed his cheek.

"Oh man, here I am on a first date and I'm already in trouble with the girl."

Anna pressed herself to his front and said, "Diane has given us the bunkhouse for ourselves. Says it's rustic but private. We should go check it out."

By the time the meat was done, the rest of the food was on the table. Hector opened a bottle of Diane's best St. Emilion, which he had learned was from the Bordeaux region of France, and poured all around just as Ralph and Anna walked in looking flushed but happy.

Dinner was laid back. Diane and Beth were full of excitement about the new things they were going to do with the ranch. Hector was looking at Anna, imagining her in a cowgirl outfit. He said to her, "I bet you fill out a cowgirl outfit real nice. Maybe you should come back with the Sheriff on weekends and be a hostess for the guests. Should pay well and beat looking at high school term papers."

She stared at him, dark eyes full of something enticing, he didn't know what. She said to Beth, "Your outlaw husband-to-be is damn handsome. There's going to be a lot of women around here hitting on him."

She added, "I'm going to hit on him, but he's not going to like it. I have his course assignments for this coming week, and I'm coming back next Friday to make sure he has done them."

He suddenly realized what that look was. It was a high achool teacher putting him down and loving it.

He grinned at the table and said, "Maybe after the homework review, the Sheriff and the Outlaw have to take one of the cowgirls hostage and tie her up. Tie her up way out on the fence line."

Beth was standing behind him, pulling his hair harshly. "Hector, you stop that. Anna is the prettiest woman who has been around the ranch in a long time, and she is also trying to get you to graduation on time. Tell her you are sorry."

Hector gave Anna his boldest look and said, "Anna, I apologize. That was not nice of me, especially since you are trying to help." He emphasized the word "help."

She blinked at him and laughed. "Beth, you better keep a good hold on that sexy black hair. This one is dangerous."

After cleaning up the kitchen, they all took a stroll around the ranch buildings, ending up at the hot tub. Beth said to Diane, "Why don't you tub with Ralph and Anna. I need to discuss important matters with Hector. We'll go for a little walk."

She had his hand, strolling into the trees behind the ranch house. He put his arm around her and hung on tight.

"You were making eyes at her."

"You were the one who said she was hot to trot and Ralph should bring her."

"If she is checking your homework and starts undressing, I'm supposed to look the other way?"

"No, you are supposed to get naked too. Maybe you need some up close and personal time with that hot body."

"You are bad, truly bad. I'm only eighteen, and just engaged to you, and already your eyes are wandering." She stuffed her hand down his pants and squeezed.

"If we do it out here, your bottom is going to suffer. Let's go inside and make a lot of noise."

She leaned in and whispered in his ear, "Which couple is Diane spending the night with?"

He picked her up and walked down the hill, kissing. "Why not both, she has been deprived until lately."

"What about me. I only had my fingers until a week ago."

"Are you really going to marry me? No family, no money, no nothing?"

"You said you would hold me, and love me, and give me great sex. That's enough."

"I'm sure stuck on you, Beth. I'm not wandering anywhere. Unless you tell me, of course."

"So, if I'm having insanely hot girl sex with Anna, and ask you to join in, you will?" She giggled in his arms as he opened the back door. He flopped down on their bed with her on top. "You are getting to be a worse tease every day."

He pulled up a blanket and they cuddled quietly. They woke to find a naked Diane and a naked Anna crawling in with them. "Ok, it's your turn. Ralph has been really nice to us but he's all tired out."

The naked ones helped them out of their clothes and headed them out the back door. The tub was nice and hot. Their hands wandered over each other. Her head was on his shoulder. "A few days ago, I was so caught up in that mess at school, and my folks being dumb. Now look at me."

"I am. You look fantastic. Even though you keep saying you love me, I can't believe we are together and even engaged."

She straddled him and rubbed her pussy on his erection. Her teeth were nibbling on his neck. "Every time I think about you walking across that pasture into Diane's rifle, I get the shakes."

"Your sister is tough. She has to be, living up here by herself. Let's go find her and make nice. She took me in."

"She had sex with you! Before me!"

"She deserved a reward for saving me. I had an incredible guilt trip until you said it was ok."

Diane was in their bed, asleep. She was nice and warm and mumbled as they climbed in. The tub had calmed them down and put them to sleep.

In the early morning dark, Hector was very hard because something was stroking him. Two hands at work, first hard, then soft. He found lips and kissed them. Before he could say anything, his cock was buried in a welcoming cunt. They were being very quiet, just teasing him and rubbing his bare skin with theirs.

A voice whispered, "Is this an ok way to start the day?"

One tight ass was on top of him and one was at his side. He could tell by the experienced movements that Diane was claiming her reward. He kissed Beth and said, "Your sister is very demanding."

"When we were little, she made me do things for her before I could play with her dolls, which were nicer than mine."

Diane was getting frantic, posting on him and moaning. He took it for a little longer and then flipped them so he could pound her down into the bed, whispering, "I am in charge and you are going to come, NOW!"

Beth helped by biting Diane's prominent nipple. She screamed and shook.

Hector was sitting back on his knees when Anna padded silently into the room. She was naked and the curves of her delicious body shone in the dim light. Beth looked up at her. She looked at Hector's cock, still hard and dripping Diane's and his juices. "Can I have some of that?"

He looked at Beth who giggled and said, "Better keep the home room teacher happy."

Beth pulled Diane to one side and Anna took her place, spreading her legs and reaching for him. She guided him home and grunted as he bottomed in a wet, slippery sheath. "I knew this would be good."

Hector said, "You are an eighteen year old's dream. I thought I was in heaven with these two. Now I'm pumping the teacher my friends have been hard over for years."

"You have a nice cock. Stop thinking about school and give me a good fuck."

He did. The sisters explored Anna's body with lips and teeth and fingers. Anna gave a great loud scream and came. They heard a slight noise and Ralph was in the doorway with a very big grin.

"She told me she had to have you. It wasn't fair for the sisters to hog your cock."

Diane got out of bed and pushed Ralph down the hall. A little later, when Anna was still resting with Hector in her, they heard moans and a scream. Beth giggled. "The ranch lady is taking many rewards today."

Anna and Beth exchanged spit and Hector went to clean up. Ralph joined him and they heard more sex noise from the bedroom. Ralph said, "We're lucky. Three beautiful women who like sex."

Hector said, "Well, you're the Sheriff and I'm the Outlaw and we rescue damsels in distress. Then we get our rewards."

Ralph said, "I keep having the feeling you have stumbled into something special here. Available pussy, horses to ride, chores to keep your body hard. What am I doing wrong?" They laughed and went to make coffee.

After breakfast, Anna brought out her box of schoolwork and arranged the texts on the dining table. Hector looked at them with a sinking feeling. Back to work. He was a good student, but that didn't mean he liked all this. She leaned over his shoulder, paging the history book. She smelled of shampoo and scented deodorant. He whispered, "I can't concentrate on the Normans with you so close."

She pulled his hair and said, "Not as close as I was a little while ago. When I come back next weekend, I will need another treatment. I'll get Ralph to say it is ok."

Beth had her arms around Anna, tickling her and saying, "You better not hit on my man. He says he is going to marry me."

Anna turned around and gave Beth a scorching kiss. "I'm as hot for you as I am for him. Maybe I need to work up here full time. Teaching sucks. Do you share?"

They carried Anna out to the front porch, where Ralph and Diane were relaxing in the early sunlight.

Beth said to Ralph, "Her hormones are out of control. She just attacked both of us and said teaching sucks and she wants to come here and ride horses and have sex every night."

"She's one of the best teachers in school. I can't afford to lose her. What are we going to do?"

Anna was laid out across the knees of Ralph and Diane, eyes closed. The sun was warm. Hector and Beth sat in a rocker together.

Nobody said anything for a while, pushing the swing and the rocker back and forth.

Diane ran her fingers across Anna's face. "She can have a job here anytime, but the students need her. Anna, you are too good at what you do now to just give it up. There are good days, aren't there?"

Anna opened her eyes and drew Diane's head down for a soft kiss. "Yes. When I watch them march up and get their diplomas every spring, launching out into the world with some learning from me, it grabs you."

She stood and pulled Ralph up. "You horny old stud, we have to head back. Your bed partner Sharon needs you. I'm in trouble with her for stealing." Everyone laughed.

Hector and his women watched the car raise dust on its way out. Whatever happened next, they were in it together.