Hedonism Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sweetlinda
sweetlinda
114 Followers

"Fuck. Oh fuck yes. Oh God Linda you know how to suck and fuck a guy for sure. My God baby what a fucking slut. Oh yes. Yes. Suck me. Fuck me. Oh Linda baby.. my own little fucking whore YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

I sucked. As George fucked his cock into my waiting mouth and my finger fucked deeper into his waiting arse I sucked. And when he came my left hand rammed the vibe so deep into my cunt it hurt. But my body shook and I came yet again just as George unloaded his hot liquid deep into me. 40 Million hopefuls poured into my mouth and slid down my throat as I sucked his lovely cock to completion as my own orgasm slowly subsided. Milking every last drop from his sagging cock I slowly slid my finger from his arse and finally allowed his cock to slip from my mouth.

With a sigh of complete satisfaction he sank back into one of the chairs as I leaned back, still on my knees, against the side of the bed and slid my latex cock from my now quivering, wet cunt.

I looked at Winston stood next to me and towering above me as he thrust his cock deeper and harder into Adele's mouth. I knew her teeth were also scraping his cock and his eyes were almost bulging from his sockets as suddenly he too erupted his hot spunk into Adele's waiting mouth. I could hear the gulps as she swallowed every drop until he too stepped back and slid into the waiting chair behind him. Getting to our knees Adele and I kissed and sucked the remaining cum from each other's mouth before rising to our feet and heading for the shower. I had a sudden feeling of déjà vu.

* * * * *

I hope you liked my story and any votes would be appreciated. Please feel free to comment on them either on this site or through feedback to me.

Also why not check out the stories from my dear friend Adele.Darkstar

Sweet Linda, an English Rose.

sweetlinda
sweetlinda
114 Followers
12