Hedonism II Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fran got her on the bed and made passionate love to the tan goddess. She mounted Ana and started to rub her pussy into Ana's pussy. Their hands were all over each other and in a second they were into 69 and eating each other out.

Soon, they got back to grinding their pussies together and before they knew it, both women were screaming as they each had their orgasms.

As Ana rested, Fran went to Janet, who was still covered in Jeffrey's cum and asked her how she was. Janet said Jeffrey was the best fuck she ever had and showed her his cum all over her. Fran grabbed her cell phone and snapped a couple of pictures of Janet covered in cum.

Fran and then switched bedrooms with Janet and entertained their guests throughout the evening. When Jeffrey finished with Fran, Janet took a couple of pictures of Fran covered in Jeffrey's cum with Fran's cell phone.

Ana and Jeffrey left the room at around 3:00 a.m. and the women finally got some much needed rest.

The final day arrived and the women called Tom and Jerry to come over for lunch as they needed some more rest from the night before.

Noon time arrived and Tom and Jerry came to the suite. The women let them in and Fran and Janet told them what happened last night and that their cunts were sore from being fucked by Jeffrey but that was not going to stop them from fucking both of them on the last day and last night.

The foursome left the room naked for a quiet and pleasant day on the beach and in the water.

Tom and Jerry asked the women to give them a show on the beach. The girls looked at them and said they would love to and got right into it.

It didn't take long before the girls were grinding their pussies together and moaning that they were going to orgasm. Tom and Jerry watched as the girls arched their bodies in spasms and orgasms as people watched as they passed by.

The last night the four of them spent together in one bed, each one enjoying each other until the early morning hours.

In the morning, they all said their goodbyes, got Tom and Jerry's numbers and the women packed to go home.

Fran and Janet agreed that this past week was the best week of their lives and were glad they were able to share it together.

They also pledged to keep their escapades secret from their husbands.

When the two women got home they thanked their husbands for the trip and said they would like to go back.

Their husbands asked if they had a good time and they both said they did.

Fran's husband asked if they took pictures and Fran said she did and the pictures were on her phone. As Fran's husband picked up the phone to look at the pictures, Janet remembered the cum photo but it was too late as Fran's husband just said they came out nice and put the phone down.

Fran and Janet looked at each other in surprise, knowing that he saw the cum photo.

As the four of them were calling it a night and ready to go back home, Fran's husband went over to Janet and whispered to her, "I saw that you and Fran met Jeffrey. He was a special gift for you two. We hope you enjoyed it."

12