Hedonism Island: A Gloryhole Heaven

Story Info
Women samples lots of BBC while husband watches helplessly.
324 words
4.51
388.9k
122
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

sent by online file sharingSUMMARY:

NOTE: Thanks to the amazing Alison Hale for adapting my original story and creating the images that follow. This has been an amazing experience to collaborate on such a story. A fantasy many women like me have dep inside us.

NOTE 2: This is the second part to a potentially lengthy series of one woman's (and to a lesser extent man's) journey to all things BBC and JBC (juicy black cunt). The first part is a must read to see how they ended up on the island and how each ended up with black cock in them. Read Hedonism Island: A BBC Discovery to learn how Amanda learns of such an island from her sister and how during a massage she gets her first taste of BBC, while her husband discovers the surprisingly humiliating joys of pegging at his massage.

Hedonism Island: A Gloryhole Heaven

STILL DAY 1:

THE END

Coming someday... worshipping black pussy.