Hedonist Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Abelard7
Abelard7
85 Followers

Then we were aboard the train, speeding through northern France. Would this be the end of our affair. I wanted him, but I had no intention of being the boss's mattress. I could hold down a career on my own merit.

Mid-afternoon. The flat fields of northern France zipped by. In a little over an hour we would be in London, heading our separate ways. I wanted him again, one more time. It might be the last. The train was almost empty. The toilet perhaps? Or even right here in full view? No, the toilet would be safer. I moved close and spoke softly;

"I want your cock inside me. Now. Follow me to the loo."

I pushed past him and headed for the toilet, hoping that it was not engaged. I not only wanted, but needed him, my juices were flowing freely into my gusset. The little room was vacant. I locked the door, stripped off my knickers and waited with pounding heart for his knock. "Tap-tap." It came. I opened the door and pulled him inside, kissing him hard. I sat down on the toilet seat, undid his belt and zip and extracted my prize, which I sucked deep into my hungry mouth, devouring him.

"Don't make me come," He protested. "I want to come in your cunt."

I stood and pulled my skirt up around my waist, bent down and steadied myself against the washbasin, parted my legs and pushed my arse to him.

"Do it then." I gasped.

The lights in the small cabin came on and the window went dark as the train shot into the tunnel. He entered my tunnel simultaneously, thrusting home forcefully. The darling reached round me and found the slippery nubbin of my clit, strumming it as he pumped hard into my clasping sheath. Somewhere deep under the English Channel, I came. It would be fair to say: "Like a train." Alex must have been waiting for my climax, as almost immediately, he began to pump come up me.

Abelard7
Abelard7
85 Followers
12