Heel or Heal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ann's heart sank. Brenda wasn't the most exciting looking person, she could be termed dumpy, but she was a dear sweet girl and people like Claudia ate them for breakfast. "She might be a little much for you dear."

Claudia noticed that Brenda's friend was talking a little too earnestly to her and guessed accurately that Brenda was being warned. She watched closely but made no move to interfere. If Brenda was interested in what Claudia was offering it had to be her choice and her's alone.

Brenda got a little stiff at her friend's warning "I can take care of myself" she said coldly.

Ann sighed, she couldn't help someone who didn't want to be helped. "I know you can. Just be careful okay?"

Brenda calmed down a little since Ann wasn't attacking her ability to handle someone like Claudia anymore. "I will be, she's been very kind."

Throughout the night Claudia was kind. She shared her food and drinks with all of the people there. Dancing was offered on the deck and romantic music was played. Brenda was thrilled when Claudia chose to dance with her and while she wasn't as adept or smooth as someone like Claudia she made up for it in enthusiasm.

The only disappointment that came Brenda's way was when they said good night and Claudia didn't make a move to kiss her or welcome her back in some way. Instead she was polite and a consummate hostess.

That night though Claudia played with herself with toys to stimulate her responses. The thought of doing these things to Brenda or teaching her to do them to her had her having an awesomely powerful orgasm and as she convulsed to it she vowed to teach her well.

It was two days before Brenda saw Claudia again on her deck. It wasn't for lack of trying, Brenda was taking longer walks these days and always in the direction of the modern glass house that Claudia owned.

Claudia had seen her morning, noon, and night as she made her trips across the sands in front and in back of her house. Her office offered a unrestricted 360 degree view but she could see out, they couldn't see in. She knew of Brenda's interest, she would have to be pretty obtuse not to see it. Brenda was ripe for the plucking and Claudia was going to pluck her. She wanted her willing though, more than willing and was going to leave her gasping for more. If she appeared too eager, Brenda might not learn as quickly and Claudia was tired of being alone, she needed someone in her life. Brenda thus far appeared to suit the position she had vacant in her life very well.

She deliberately sat on the Adirondack chair on her back deck as she waited for Brenda to appear. Brandy's head came up and Claudia knew when Brenda was approaching, the dog sensed Claudia's interest and liked the woman as well. This was a good sign. Animals were good astute judges of people and Claudia trusted Brandy implicitly.

"Hi there" Brenda called as she came to the bottom of the steps.

Claudia pretended to look up from her sun worshipping in surprise and waved.

"Can I come up?" she anxiously wanted to bound up the steps but waited patiently for Claudia to acknowledge or invite.

Claudia nodded and gave a wave of her hand as she sat up in the chair where she had been lounging.

Brandy's tail thumped on the deck and Claudia's hand made a move that allowed the dog to get up and greet their arriving visitor.

"Hello there beautiful" Brenda cooed into the dog's coat as she petted and rubbed the enthusiastic Golden Retriever.

Claudia watched with a half smile on her face.

"That was a nice party you had the other night" Brenda began "thanks for inviting us."

"No problem, I'm glad you enjoyed yourself" Claudia's cool tones returned.

"I would have stayed to help clean up" Brenda offered sounding like the country bumpkin she was feeling.

Claudia's elegant shoulders shrugged as she answered "the caterer's did their job."

"Oh, I didn't realize..." Brenda began feeling foolish.

Claudia smiled at her new little friend, this was perfect, she is like fresh clay to mold. "No, don't be embarrassed, it's just easier if I can make a phone call and they take care of all the little details for me."

"That must be nice" Brenda felt like she had been forgiven for making some stupid statement. She didn't know why but for some reason she wanted to impress this woman. She already admired her, she seemed so sophisticated, so cool, so 'with it.'

"It is, but then that's what money is for" Claudia said without any shame. She had money, she wasn't flaunting it, she wasn't shy about it, it was what it was.

"We really didn't get to talk much the other night with everyone there" Brenda said hesitantly wanting desperately to continue talking to this woman for some reason. She felt flushed around her though as though she were stupid or something. She knew she was attracted to her and Ann had said she was attracted to Brenda. Maybe Ann was wrong.

"Was there something you wanted to talk about specifically?" Claudia asked. She waited. This was all part of the game. Brenda didn't realize it but she was slowly being reeled into Claudia's net. If she played nicely, she was in for quite a good time, if she was stupid, she would be thrown back in an instant.

Brenda shrugged as though indifferent but her statement belied that "no, I just wanted to get to know you better."

As I wanted to know more about you, thought Claudia as she contemplated just how to proceed with this naive chubby little girl. "That's sweet, I wanted to get to know you too."

Brenda was surprised, maybe Ann wasn't wrong.

Claudia led the conversation from there. Before Brenda knew it she was telling Claudia her entire life's story and still didn't know a lot about Claudia other than she had put herself through school, did some kind of investment like banking for herself and could afford this house and others elsewhere. Brandy traveled with her everywhere.

Claudia invited her to lunch and Brandy found herself eating a ham and cheese on rye with lettuce and drinking a nice little wine that went directly to her crotch much to her surprise. At 26 she had partied at college and slammed beers down that had taken longer to affect her like this but something about being around Claudia was causing her all sorts of difficulties. She didn't know how to make her interest known though, she had never been with someone like Claudia and she desperately wanted to. Her insecurities were working against her.

Claudia knew of Brenda's interest, oh yes, she knew. It was instinctive. It was also calculated. Brenda was perfect for Claudia's plans but she was too eager and too easy. Claudia didn't want to harm her in any way, she wanted to take her along slowly, introduce her to her world, slowly. She wanted her willingly. That was why she spent the day with her getting her to open up about herself. Telling Claudia little details that she hadn't intended to share. Claudia's mind was like a steel trap and she absorbed a lot more about Brenda than she had ever intended. Little details that would help her later she filed away in her incredible mind. She also laid the groundwork for her seduction. She could have already had Brenda panting beneath her but she had more intentions for this chubby little brunette than a quick roll in the hay.

Slowly over the next week she exerted her authority over Brenda. Little things like changing her style of makeup. She made Brenda ask for it though. She didn't offer. Her suggestions, while casual, were calculated to make Brenda want to do things for her, to please her. Claudia wanted her to change her mode of dress too, the artsy crafty things she wore now were fine for the beach but if they were to be seen in public she really needed a drastic change. They weren't at that point in their relationship yet though although Claudia could already tell by the admiring glances, the casual comments, the longing in her soon-to-be-lover's eyes that she wanted to please Claudia on everything.

It wasn't until the first week was over though that Claudia finally kissed Brenda. Even then she made it seem like it was Brenda's idea. While she didn't reject her, she didn't enfold her in the embrace she wanted to. She let Brenda's novice attempt be all about Brenda.

"Was that okay?" Brenda asked from where she stood looking up into Claudia's intensely blue eyes.

Claudia smiled, throwing her a bone "that was fine." She caressed along Brenda's face slipping imaginary locks of hair away from her cheek as she took advantage of the moment, she let her perfume on her wrist work it's magic against the woman she could have taken at any moment.

Brenda had smelled Claudia's perfume before this but being this close and having her touch her was heavenly. She breathed in deeply to steady her nerves but it didn't seem to help. She was way out of her league, she knew it, but she couldn't help herself. Claudia was so....intoxicating.

"Would you like to go shopping tomorrow?" Claudia asked as she watched the shorter girls eye's becoming unfocussed.

"I'd love to" Brenda answered breathlessly hoping for another kiss but not sure if she should take the initiative.

"I'll pick you up at 9?" She wanted to smile, she knew exactly what she was doing to Brenda and while she wanted more, she wanted it NOW, she wouldn't take this tasty morsel until she was ready, absolutely ready.

Brenda's mind was having a hard time putting cohesive words together. Claudia's hand had moved from her cheek to the back of her neck where she was lightly touching, her fingers feathery light across the nape of her neck, playing with the little hairs there. "Yes, that would be fine" she finally managed before throwing caution to the winds and leaning up for another kiss.

Claudia let the peck become deeper this time. She opened her lips to let Brenda's tongue hesitantly come inside her mouth. She played with the delicious little tongue, restraining herself from taking control and plunging her own inside, from grabbing Brenda closer and subjecting her to her will. Instead she played it light, refreshing, and gentle. Brenda moved to make it deeper, more intimate and Claudia broke the kiss, smiling down at her friend to ease the break and let her know it was okay. "See you tomorrow" she dismissed the brunette as she gently pushed her out of the patio door where they were standing.

Brenda went down the steps and along the dark sands towards her friend's home where she was spending the summer. Her lips tingled from the second kiss. She knew she wanted more but Claudia being older and wiser was taking it slower. She respected her for it. Claudia hadn't told her much about herself but Brenda had seen the picture on her dresser and assumed it was a love affair that had ended badly. She wanted what they had to be much more than a summer fling.

"Your home early" Ann remarked as she slipped into their summer home.

Brenda looked up at her friend, she had been totally unaware of making it back. She had been that engrossed with thinking about Claudia that she walked the whole way back with no sense of time or passage. "Yeah, we called it an early night" she responded. She had spent nearly every day for the past week over at Claudia's and her friends had naturally noticed.

"Something wrong?" Ann asked astutely noticing that Brenda looked flushed and not from the evening winds on the beach.

Brenda shook her head "I kissed her" she said with a triumphant note in her voice.

"And?" Ann asked pleased for her friend but still afraid that the Claudia's of this world would hurt her naive little friend.

Brenda shook her head again "and nothing, she invited me to go shopping with her tomorrow."

Ann nodded her head and watched the still dazed Brenda as she left the kitchen to head to bed. She is going to get hurt, she thought to herself as she watched her go. People like Claudia use and abuse. Claudia was rich, she was sophisticated, she was a woman of the world. Brenda was young, naive, and very unsophisticated. Ann knew there was no talking to her though. She didn't THINK she was naive or unsophisticated, she THOUGHT she could handle Claudia. Claudia obviously was playing it very cool by not coming on to her friend too hard. But maybe she was wrong, she had to allow for that, she didn't really know Claudia but as a casual acquaintance, she hoped she was wrong for Brenda's sake. All Ann could do was be there for her friend when or if it went sour.

"That was the coolest thing I've ever seen" Brenda told Claudia as they left one of the exclusive stores in the mall.

Claudia smiled and asked "what do you mean" her eyebrow raised.

"You very nicely put that woman in her place" Brenda said in awe as she looked at her friend.

"Well, I certainly wasn't going to put up with that kind of behavior" Claudia answered as she remembered the incident. The woman had tried to sell her last year's style of dress and then proceeded to tell her it was the latest and greatest. It had a markdown price tag on it until the woman saw how Claudia was dressed and assumed she could take advantage of Claudia's wealth. Claudia had put her in her place and with enough class that the woman was left speechless.

Brenda had been in awe of her friend all day. From the hot little red Maserati that had picked her up at her friend's summer house promptly at 9 to the exclusive little stores that they had been shopping in all morning. Stores that Brenda and her friends wouldn't have considered to shop in other than window shopping. They were pricey but Claudia shopped for quality first and foremost.

"You have got to try this on" Claudia had told her as she looked at the designer labels in one store.

"I couldn't possibly" Brenda responded but she was sorely tempted, it was after all a De Larenta outfit.

"Come on, what size are you?" Claudia asked although she already had accurately guessed.

"That's just it, they won't have my size" Brenda said with enough regret in her voice that Claudia knew she wanted to try it.

Claudia looked at her directly. "Your what? A 16?"

Brenda nodded and blushed looking down at her feet ashamed.

Claudia turned to the display and began looking through it "then we will get it in a 14 and you can use it as your goal outfit."

Brenda looked up in surprise "my goal outfit?"

"Yes, when it fits you will have achieved your goal" Claudia told her matter of factly. Earlier in their friendship Brenda had confessed that she would like to lose weight and Claudia had remembered that.

Brenda tried on the size 14 and was amazed she could even get it on. She could see it would look lovely if she only could lose a few pounds.

"That is going to look great" Claudia encouraged her.

Brenda shook her head as she looked in the mirror. She had no illusions, who was she trying to kid. She wasn't going to lose the weight to fit into this terrific outfit.

Claudia watched her closely. She knew that Brenda would look great in this outfit but she had to want to look great in it too. "If you want, I can help you lose those pounds you've been talking about" she told her.

Brenda looked up in surprise at the offer and was tempted, she was sorely tempted but she knew she couldn't afford the outfit. She knew she would be lucky to pay for her half of the lunch bill in this expensive mall they were visiting. She had only agreed to go along so she could spend time with Claudia, she only planned to window shop. She shook her head.

"Look, Brenda, you want the outfit. Let me give it as a gift to you okay? I will help you take off those pounds so you can fit in it by the end of summer." She waited a moment before asking "Please, let me do this for you?" Her blue eyes gazed pleadingly at Brenda.

Brenda melted and found herself nodding. It was the first of many things Claudia did for her that day. Small things, little gifts, big things like the outfit. Even lunch taught Brenda a few things about her manners, that she had thought were fine, to learning how to read the wine list. Claudia was teaching her things, subtly and for Brenda it was a wonderful day. It was a beautiful day. Claudia was kind, courteous, and in no way condescending. Brenda found herself even more attracted to her new friend.

"That was wonderful" Brenda found herself exclaiming as they drove away from the mall.

"It's not over" Claudia told her friend. The hours in the mall had taught her a lot about her new friend and she found she was enjoying more and more of her time with the brunette.

"Oh?" Brenda looked over in the low slung sports car's seat to inquire of her friend's intentions "I thought we were heading back to the beach?"

"Would you like to go out for dinner?" Claudia asked as she glanced at her companion and then returned her eyes to the road and traffic.

"We had lunch at the mall" Brenda stated. She was feeling a little uncomfortable. Claudia had paid for everything today and while Brenda didn't have a lot, she should pay for something despite her generous new friend. She didn't want Claudia thinking she was a free loader, she had been way too generous today.

"We've been at the mall almost all day. I'd like to go to a movie later but I want to eat first. Will you come?" Claudia asked, changing tactics. She sensed what Brenda was thinking and she couldn't blame her but she could forestall her.

"Claudia, I might be able to swing the movie but I don't know if I could pay for dinner too" Brenda turned away ashamed for being poor.

"Hey" Claudia reached out to turn her face back, firmly "it's my treat!"

"Claudia, I appreciate it, I really do, but you can't pay for everything" she indicated the packages in the back seat that not only contained clothes that Claudia and bought for herself but gifts to Brenda.

Claudia released her face so she could concentrate on her driving of the expensive sports car. When they got to a stop light she turned again and reached out to Brenda again "Brenda, I like giving gifts, I like you and I want you to have some things. God knows I can afford it" she said gently, a little hurt in her voice as though Brenda would refuse.

Brenda looked into those amazingly blue eyes and saw the genuine hurt before she melted. As Claudia's attention returned to her driving as the light changed again she went to release Brenda's chin again but Brenda captured her hand with her own as she cupped it lovingly to her face and said earnestly "Claudia, I don't want you to think I'm after you for your money."

Claudia glanced over as she answered "I know your not" and she pulled her hand back so she could shift the expensive car.

Claudia pulled into the drive of a modestly appointed building but a valet came running out to take the car and another opened the passenger door to hand a startled Brenda out. As Claudia came around the car putting her ticket stub in her purse to take her hand and lead her inside she asked "where are we?"

"Dinner" Claudia answered distractedly as she led her friend inside.

Brenda looked around at the rich furnishings inside the building. Nothing outside led her to believe that this building would contain such richly appointed displays. "I'm not dressed" she hissed under her breath and wanted to pull her hand out of Claudia's and yet didn't.

Claudia smiled down at her as they stopped before a man who was smiling broadly at Claudia. She breathed "your fine" before turning to the man who was greeting her.

"Ms. Schaeffer, it's so nice to see you again after all this time. Your usual table?" he must have assumed her acceptance as he turned to lead them across a dining room to a set of windows overlooking the harbor. He sat Brenda first and then Claudia before handing them two menu's and asking "would you care for some wine before dinner?"

Claudia nodded as she looked over the menu and looked up saying "yes, some Bordeaux would be lovely, you know my favorite" she smiled and then looking at Brenda asked "what would you like?" Her blue eyes gazed intently at her friend who was feeling decidedly uncomfortable in the plush surroundings.