Heel or Heal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come" she finally breathed as she aroused Brenda to a fever pitch.

Brenda couldn't think for herself she was so inflamed with lust. Whatever Claudia wanted to do she was willing.

Claudia led her into the bathroom and quickly stripped out of her own work out clothes. Brenda had very little time to admire the taller woman's enticing body before she was pressing a button in the shower and instantly ten shower heads were cascading down and from various points. Claudia pulled the bemused brunette into the stall with her, it was large enough for at least six people, and began to expertly wash her. She pumped a delicious smelling soap from a dispenser she had on the wall of the stall and played it over Brenda's body. When Brenda tried to return the favor, her heated imagination taking over for her, Claudia held her hands still and said "no" gently but firmly as she washed her own body. Claudia seemed to pay particular attention to their crotches as she expertly soaped and rinsed their bodies. Brenda felt like a fool to be standing there letting Claudia do this to her but as she wanted what she hoped would come next she let her. Her body was so aroused already, this only added to the foreplay in her mind. Her hair had probably never had such expensive soap and conditioner in it, it felt wonderful and Claudia squeezed the excess water out of it as they dried off with luxuriously thick towels.

Without a word she took Brenda's hand and led her to her bedroom. Brenda had seen it many times but not under these circumstances. She still looked around curiously and immediately noted the lack of one particular picture and it's frame. She had no time to wonder though as Claudia had her full attention almost immediately.

Kissing her deeply she soon inflamed her again with the lust she had felt earlier. She thought perhaps that the lust had never really left, just banked itself until it could have an outlet. Many was the time she went home and took care of her needs because Claudia was out of reach.

"Get on the bed" Claudia ordered her gently.

Brenda climbed on the queen sized bed and lay there expectantly as Claudia watched her. Her blue eyes looked very intense as Brenda gazed at her able to see her incredible body in all it's naked glory for the first time. High breasts with delicious cherry topped nipples ached to be sucked and touched Brenda thought with relish. A definite six pack topped the neatly manicured V between her endlessly long legs. It was obvious she took exquisite care of her perfectly toned body, it was healthy, it was in perfect shape and Brenda would have been self conscious about her own chubby frame if she hadn't seen the way the blonde's eyes looked at her hungrily.

Claudia looked down on the brunette in the middle of her bed with anticipation. This was the beginning, this was where she taught her what being her lover was all about. She wanted this, she had given herself willingly, she would see if she was willing to continue as Claudia wanted things. She crawled onto the bed next to the brunette and gazed down at her for a moment. Brenda reached out but Claudia pinned her hands effortlessly. She leaned down and kissed the woman without touching her in any other way. Pulling back she whisperedly asked what Brenda thought a stupid question "do you want me?"

Brenda smiled at the question and tried to reach up to kiss her again but Claudia pulled back minutely so she couldn't reach her. "Answer me" she ordered, her voice changing marginally.

Brenda found herself answering almost automatically to the command. What she didn't realize in the weeks of their friendship as it was forming that Claudia had been conditioning her to answer her commands automatically and without question. Claudia was in command and Brenda who desperately wanted her and wanted to please her had learned unconsciously to obey. It was how Claudia wanted things and Brenda was willing to do whatever she wanted her to. "Yes" she gasped out. Her body was inflamed from the kisses that Claudia had expertly bestowed on her. She wanted desperately whatever came next.

"Sit up" Claudia commanded as she released her hands from where they were pinned to the bed.

Brenda was confused, was this part of the lovemaking she was expecting? She sat up automatically and was rewarded with a slight smile on her lovers face. This made her feel good so she listened and obeyed just as quickly when she was told to turn over and get up on all fours. She didn't want to question anything Claudia wanted of her but was this lovemaking? She wasn't very experienced but she had been with two other people and they had never done anything like this.

Claudia examined her as she propped herself on the bed on all fours. Her breasts hung pendulously down from her body. Gravity was not in her favor as her chubby stomach did the same, she couldn't pull it in as she could on her back or when she stood. Claudia didn't mind though. She covered her body with her own cuddling her close, closing her eyes for a moment at the contact, indulging herself for a moment.

Brenda loved the feel of Claudia's body against her own. It was so warm from the shower they had shared. Her healthy breasts pressed against her back felt wonderful. She was about to question what they were doing when Claudia caressed around her back, along her sides, and to her front, taking her breasts which were hanging down and gently cupping them back to her body and squeezing. Brenda gasped at the sensation. Claudia allowed the nipples between two of her fingers and squeezed them together. The second gasp made her smile. She ground her mound suggestively against Brenda's buttocks feeling the heat of her body against her own. She moved so that she could nuzzle the brunette's hair away from her neck and gently began kissing and nuzzling along it and was rewarded with goosebumps along Brenda's back and arms. She cupped her body around Brenda's as she played with her breasts and kissed her neck, occasionally gently biting and sucking on the skin. She listened to the gasps and eventually the whimpers before she changed tactics. Releasing one of Brenda's breasts she moved it down caressing across her stomach, she felt Brenda's muscles contract at the contact and continued on down to where her hairy bush waited for her fingers. She had observed that bush in the shower and thought about trimming it but hadn't wanted to spoil her seduction, she would take care of it later. Now however she played with the hair in her fingers, lightly tugging it. One finger dipped between the nether lips and she could tell as Brenda's butt bucked into her that she touched her engorged clit.

Gawd, this felt incredible Brenda thought to herself as she crouched there waiting. She desperately wanted to be on her back and feel the weight of Claudia's body against her but really, she had Claudia's body against hers and the sensations she was provoking from her body despite the posture they were in were doing wonders. The goosebumps, the nibbles, the caresses were all inflaming her already aroused libido.

"Kneel up" Claudia whispered into her ear as she reached to lick it with her tongue.

Brenda wanted to fall flat to the mattress but she pulled herself up and kneeled as she had been told. Her arms went up to touch her lover, reaching anything she could reach, one hand went to Claudia's blonde covered head to encourage her, one tried to hug her from behind. Closing her eyes so she could enjoy the sensations that Claudia was causing she shivered when those fingers plunged between her legs and painfully thrust up and in.

"Spread them" Claudia commanded and without hesitation Brenda spread her legs. The pain immediately lessened. Her legs felt curiously weak though. They didn't want to support her and she wavered. Claudia immediately realized her problem and ordered "grab hold of the headboard."

Brenda had to reach out for the headboard which caused her body to reach out but allowed Claudia to access her body more fully. Her fingers began a thrusting sensation between the brunette's legs, her thumb rubbing on her engorged clit. Her other hand was kneading and tweaking the breast and it's erect nipple. She kept them in amazing synchronization as she kissed and nibbled along her back and neck. The sensations were wonderful and Brenda wasn't unaffected. Before she realized it she had her first orgasm. She had never had an orgasm with another person, even her previous two lovers had never given her one and it amazed her as her body tightened and then shuddered in convulsions. It was nothing like the ones she had given herself and the comfort she got from Claudia's closeness gave her a sense of well being that she couldn't describe.

Claudia wasn't unaffected. The view she had of Brenda's body spread out in a supplicant pose almost had her rubbing herself to completion. She held off though, there was a lot more she wanted from her new lover. "Turn over and lay down" she whispered as she held Brenda and worked her body to completion of the first orgasm.

Brenda turned over into the position she considered 'normal' lovemaking and waited anxiously, hopefully, for what Claudia would do next. She wasn't disappointed as Claudia leaned down, her long blonde hair hiding what her face was doing. Brenda reached out to hold it up so she could watch as Claudia took first one nipple and then the other in her mouth and licked and sucked at it. The feeling was a lot different from when the others had touched her there or when she had touched herself. Something about Claudia's mouth and tongue and the way she so determinedly brought both nipples to attention was different. Brenda thought perhaps it was the love she felt for this woman, and she could admit it to herself, she did love her, that made all of this different. Anything she wanted to do with her and to her, acceptable.

Claudia caressed and played with the smaller woman's body with her fingertips, imprinting it all in her mind as she closed her eyes and played it over in her mind. It excited her that she had a new toy, a new pet to play with. Someone who could be molded into what she wanted, what she thought they should be. Someone who wanted what she wanted. She kissed her way across the flabby stomach and down to the bushy V of Brenda's legs. It really wasn't acceptable to have so much hair there and she gave it a slight yank in her disapproval and then tempered the pain she had given her lover with a rub by her cheek on the satiny soft hairs.

Seeing her rub her cheek against her V, Brenda realized the pain she had just endured was nothing. If Claudia wanted or needed to give her pain in small doses like that then so be it, she could withstand it for the pleasure she could see on her face. She watched as Claudia made her first foray between her legs with her tongue and lips. After that she couldn't see because her head was pressed back enjoying the sensations that Claudia was causing.

Claudia thrust her fingers inside immediately to draw out the honey she knew was there. Brenda's first orgasm hadn't been to the heights she wanted her pet to achieve. She knew she could draw her higher and she intended for her to do so. She could do it relatively quickly or she could draw it out, it really was up to her, her whim, her pleasure. She chose to make it quick, her own orgasms awaited and she wanted them in her own time. She began to lick and suck on the wetness she felt between her lovers legs. The orgasm she had caused brought on some of this wetness but the thrusting she was doing caused even more. She pulled her fingers out with an audible slushing noise and thrust her nose and tongue into the V. Her tongue began thrusting inside. Her lover writhed and squirmed beneath her wanting more and she slapped her on the ass to quiet her. The shock of it had Brenda remaining still to await her master's pleasure. She licked, and sucked, and thrust to her hearts content before thrusting the fingers back inside to give her lover the fullness she was craving. Her lips and tongue began to molest the erect little clit that was waiting there so patiently for it's lover's attention. She began to worry and lav it with attention, sucking it inside to feel the body beneath her trying to stay still as she played and pushed her higher. In her thrusting she made sure she hit the girls G spot occasionally marked by her body going completely limp at that moment but getting more and more excited as the moments passed. Her other hand played and tweaked a nipple as she tried to make her lovemaking all encompassing. As she sensed Brenda's orgasm coming on her she switched her tongue and lips for her thumb and Brenda was far enough along that she didn't realize as Claudia began her ascent up her body and was thrusting inside her pushing her higher on her orgasm as she rode it to it's conclusion. She was kissing her mindlessly as Brenda tasted herself for the first time, greedily sucking on her lips and tongue as she cried out her orgasm and bucked and squirmed beneath the blonde who almost watched the whole proceeding dispassionately. She wasn't uncaring or unfeeling though as she watched Brenda. She was gauging her reactions for future reference and enjoying what she had done to her.

Brenda had never felt something so intense before in all her life. Knowing that Claudia had pulled it out of her made her feelings for the blonde only that much more intense. Gratitude was replaced with love and she didn't differentiate between it. Only someone who loved her in return could do this right?

She was holding the brunette in her arms kissing her as she came down from her intense high and waiting for her 'turn.' It was when Brenda was finally cognicent of Claudia that she reached over and after unlocking it pulled open a drawer with toys inside of it. Brenda watched with interest as she pulled a dildo out and an egg attached to a long cord and hand controller. She wondered if Claudia was going to use this on her body but her protest of fair play, after all it was Claudia's turn wasn't it, was cut off when Claudia asked "do you know how to use these on me?"

Brenda nodded but without much conviction and Claudia saw.

"Here" she showed Brenda as she placed the egg on her clit in the space between it and it's prominent hood. Brenda noticed it was as though a little cavity opened up there for Claudia and the elongated egg fit there securely. Claudia didn't need to hold it either.

Brenda had a good idea what to do with the dildo but Claudia instructed her anyway. She lay back on the pillow and stretched her legs out before her. Her eyes glazed over slightly though as she told Brenda what exactly she wanted her to do to her with the toys as she kissed her, touched her breasts, and thrust the toys into her. Claudia started the egg and ground against Brenda as she got on top of the blonde to cover her body with her own. Brenda was soon instructed to stop thrusting and leave it in as she caressed and kissed and loved this blonde woman who was slowly losing her vaunted control. Brenda had never imagined having sex or making love to Claudia to be like this. Slowly the egg's vibrations were turned up to high as Claudia's arousal rose and she began to grab at Brenda's body to bring her closer if that were possible.

"Oh, OH! OHHHH!" she cried out as she came, her body shuddering and convulsing in the throes of her orgasm as she let go.

Brenda held still except for caresses as Claudia bucked against her nearly throwing her off. She was shocked to feel Claudia bite her on her neck, hard, and then licked and sucked at the spot. She wasn't sure even aware of it all as she twisted and gyrated against her in her throes. Her hands had clasped Brenda's buttocks and squeezed them mercilessly. It was then that Brenda realized Claudia's incredible strength. It was painful but she wanted Claudia to eke every bit of pleasure out of the experience. She was amazed, delighted, and awed by turns by the immensity of Claudia's orgasm. It lasted a very long time.

Claudia slowly came back down to earth and slowed the vibrations of the egg to a small hum as she licked her lips and began to focus. Finally she switched off the egg and said "pull the egg out and fuck me with the dildo."

Brenda looked at her in surprise, first at the language, Claudia never said the F word! Secondly she wasn't sure that Claudia had told her to begin again with the dildo. Claudia stared at her intently, waiting and Brenda carefully removed the egg, imagining that the area was a little tender and for that Claudia was grateful. It was tender! The dildo she grasped in her right hand and began to tentatively thrust it in her lover's body.

"Harder" Claudia told her as she adjusted her body beneath Brenda's and arched to take it in.

Brenda pulled off of her lover's body and knelt once again between her legs and began thrusting harder. She bent over her lovers body as she saw those gorgeous breasts bouncing to the beat of her thrusts and she wanted to lick them as she saw the nipples getting harder with each thrust.

Claudia arched even further into her mouth, into the thrusts as she grunted to them. "More, more" she gasped as she wrapped her left leg around Brenda and reached up to grasp the headboard struts in her hands and use them for leverage.

Brenda was worried about hurting her lover but her demands for more could only mean she needed more and she thrust wildly inside of her knowing it had to hurt just a little. Claudia went wild in another series of orgasm that wracked her body. Brenda watched in amazement as a totally different orgasm sent the blonde into orbit. She would swear that all the color left her face as her eyes rolled in the back of her head. A primeval scream came out of the back of her throat, it was a cross between a moan, a scream, and something indescribable. Brenda was scared for a moment she knew that kind of a scream had to have hurt her vocal cords. She didn't dare stop until finally Claudia gasped "enough!"

Claudia's body slowly lowered to the mattress from it's high arch. Her leg came from around her lover's body and flopped down on the mattress. Her breathing was erratic and labored. Slowly her numb lips returned to normal, she could feel them as she licked at them thoughtfully in the wake of her orgasm.

Brenda watched in awe as the color slowly returned to Claudia's face as she came down from one of the most intense orgasms she had ever seen. While not very experienced, the porn she had seen had never been this good. She was amazed, she was thrilled, she didn't know what to do.

"Take it out" Claudia quietly commanded in a raspy voice.

Brenda had heard the damage to Claudia's voice and obeyed instantly. Gently she pulled the dildo from the blonde's body and looked down to see the gush that followed it. The entire dildo was coated in viscous white fluid and more of it flowed from Claudia's inert form. Brenda looked at it and wondered, no one came like this except in porn, or did they? There had to be some basis for porn fantasies. She saw in the drawer a box of baby wipes and looking thoughtfully at the toy and the wipes she climbed over Claudia's leg and reached for the wipes to clean it.

Claudia watched as her lover carefully took care of the toy. "Here" she rasped when she was done and would have put away the wipes. She carefully took two from the box and wiped between her legs with the first and allowed Brenda to use the second one on her. They were all thrown away in the waste paper basket beside the bed. The toys and the wipes were put away in the drawer which locked with an audible click when the drawer closed.

Brenda laid down carefully next to Claudia when she held out her arms. She had a lot to absorb from what she had seen and done today.

"Will you wear this now?" Claudia asked after they had showered together again.