Heel or Heal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brenda smiled as she nodded and allowed Claudia to affix what was essentially a collar around her neck. The one inch leather in it's lock wasn't too tight, it fit snugly as it should. Claudia handed Brenda the key, cautioning her never to lose the key 'to her heart' as it would have to be cut off otherwise. The choker looked very chic on her neck and it signified that Claudia owned her. Brenda understood now. Claudia had patiently explained a few things to her since their bought of lovemaking. Not everyone could experience what Claudia had allowed her body to exhibit, not everyone was loved by a woman of such intense passions, but Claudia was willing to expose herself to Brenda, she was willing to try again. Perhaps her heart would heal now, she had someone new, someone different to lavish her love on. She had confided her story about Kailee with Brenda, lovemaking had apparently opened up a font of information now that they were intimate. Claudia had shared so much more of herself as they lay there in bed and she explained Brenda's role in her life now.

Brenda was happy with it, she was content. There was so much to learn yet, so much she wanted to learn about Claudia, about lovemaking, about herself but with a lover such as Claudia, she was willing.

~The End~ K'Anne