Heidi and Her Uncle Jake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,900 Followers

When Heidi opened the door and threw her arms around Jake it was all he could do to control himself. Things were definitely strained between Heidi and her dad. Sindi seemed oblivious; Fred had not told her of his chat with Jake. As Jake prepared to leave as the party wound down, Heidi walked him to his car. Hugging him in desperation, she spoke, almost whispering.

"Life is pretty strange, isn't it, not-my-uncle-Jake?"

Out of sight of the house they kissed passionately, breaking the kiss only when both realized that it could go no farther. As Heidi spun around the rejoin her guests, Jake drove the few minutes home more depressed than he had ever been in his life.

Over the ensuing weeks and then months, Jake was often invited to dinner by Paul and Heidi; he generally planned out of town trips that conflicted. He was completely unprepared when she knocked on his door several months later on a sunny Saturday morning.

They made small talk. They chatted about nothing in particular.

"We're trying to have a baby."

"That's great!"

"Well, it would be, if we were having any success. For some scientific reason that I don't fully understand, my body treats my husband's sperm like an invading virus, killing it before it can complete its assigned task. Right now, we're not having sex for days at a time attempting to desensitize the reaction. If this doesn't work, they want to put me on immunosuppressive drugs but there are risks involved. Right this minute I am as fertile as I'll ever be; when Paul gets home from his Saturday golf game we're going to try again but I'm not very hopeful. What's your blood type?"

"O positive...why?"

"Same as my husband's. Also, if you hadn't noticed, he looks a little bit like you---same hair, eyes, body style and general features."

Both were silent for several moments. Jake was far from dense. Heidi moved over to the sofa and fell into his arms. Wordlessly, they moved to the bedroom losing their collective clothing quickly.

Jake had not gotten laid in over a week; he'd also not jerked off for several days. He came quickly...a larger than normal load. Heidi moved her legs over her head, rolling her pelvis into the preferred post coital position. Jake's potent little swimmers rushed to their appointed target, the strongest one accomplishing its mission.

Heidi called Jake two weeks later. "I'm pregnant, the home test was positive and the doctor confirms it."

"Congratulations!"

"It's your baby, daddy Jake. I know. Paul's not very observant. He fucked me when he got home but I wore my diaphragm and he never noticed. If I can't have you, I'll have a part of you. I love you."

As Heidi's pregnancy continued, things got even more bizarre. Depending on when she would deliver, assuming no problems, Paul would possibly be in Asia and not available for the delivery. He also didn't really get into the whole Lamaze thing. Jake had been involved in the birth of both of his children. Paul was delighted that Heidi's doting uncle Jake would be available in the delivery room.

Heidi gave birth to a perfectly healthy bouncing baby boy. It had already been decided that he would be named after her favorite uncle. Jake became a regular visitor at Heidi and Paul's home. As Paul's job resulted in more numerous and extended trips, Jake probably spent more time with his son then Paul spent with 'his' son. Jake and Heidi never fucked although both wanted to but they became closer with each passing day as they got to know each other as adults.

Less than a year later, on her way to pick up her husband at the airport after a two week absence, Heidi stopped by Jake's house.

"I want two children, Jake. How do you feel about that?"

"Two is perfect...does Paul agree?"

"I believe he does. Did you have that DNA test?"

"Yes I did. I've got the results right here."

Heidi pulled two similar forms from her purse and examined them. Her company actually sold medical supplies, to include DNA testing equipment, so she was quite familiar with the testing output. Showing the three forms to Jake, she spoke.

"Not that there was any doubt, daddy Jake." Heidi said as they both examined the DNA tests.

"By the way, my doctor knows."

"What?"

"Thank God for doctor-patient confidentiality. She new something was amiss. She told me after little Jake was born that there was less than a one in a million chance that Paul was the father. His sperm just isn't up to the challenge of a hostile environment. Yours, on the other hand is extremely powerful stuff."

Heidi said, pausing to kiss Jake and fondle his growing cock. "Let's go make another baby, old man."

And following the same previously successful protocol, they did exactly that. Jake received the notification of the positive pregnancy test two weeks later.

Nine months later, Heidi delivered a perfect little baby girl which she named after her mother, but with the more traditional spelling. Jake was fully involved in the second birth as Paul was again overseas.

Heidi and Jake and the two children spent lots of time together and their emotional love for each other grew. With Paul's frequent absences, Jake and Heidi were more man and wife than Heidi and Paul would ever be, albeit without sex. Both rationalized that sperm donation was one thing but brazen adultery was something else altogether. They wanted to fuck, they just didn't because it would have been wrong.

Almost three years had passed. Jake was now forty-two and still looked much younger. The love of his life was preparing to celebrate her thirty first birthday. Her husband was flying home from Korea and would arrive just in time for the birthday party.

Heidi called Jake a little after noon from the airport. She was obviously upset.

"Something's wrong. They won't tell us anything. The plane is long overdue. They've turned off all the news here."

Jake grabbed the remote and checked the cable outlets. The news was grim.

"Where are you, hon?"

"I'm outside of baggage claim. My cell wouldn't work inside."

"I'll be there in twenty minutes."

As he trotted across the short term lot he saw her, looking like a very alone and forlorn little girl. She had been crying.

She threw her arms around him holding on to him for dear life, sobbing on his shoulder, speaking in broken phrases between the sobs.

"Terrorists...blew up...no survivors...they're certain he was on the plane."

Paul had indeed been on the 747 and he and 244 others had perished from an apparent terrorist bomb. Bodies were never recovered as the aircraft went down out over the Pacific. Jake accompanied Heidi two weeks later to Paul's family's home town for the funeral. Heidi could---would---be his now but he could not have imagined a worse way for fate to have made that possible.

Jake's brother Fred attended the services. "What happens now between my half brother and my half daughter?"

"I guess that's up to Heidi as much as anyone. I love her bro, you know that."

Jake paused. "Do you know about the kids?"

"What about the kids?"

"Paul was...his sperm was defective. Jake and Cindy are my children. The only two times we, 'fooled around' since she got married and those were pretty clinical experiences. She wanted babies...she came to me. Hell, with Paul's travel schedule I've spent more time with them than he did. Jake even called me daddy more than once. Paul was a good man but I swear to God Heidi was a trophy wife to him. He never really got into the kids. He seemed to be traveling more after they were born than before. I'm going to ask her to marry me when the time is right. It doesn't have to be complicated. We really don't have any common friends. If anyone asks, I'm not really her uncle anyway, am I?"

Jake and Heidi returned home the following day. Heidi's brother and his wife had come up to be with the children. Heidi did not want to spend the night in the house she and Paul had lived in. Grabbing some clothes and each taking a child, they drove the short distance to Jake's home. Little Jake was thrilled to sleep in a, 'big boy' bed. Cindy was put down for the night in a play pen.

For the first time since the night before the wedding the two lovers went to bed and made love, not babies. It was so much more than just fucking; it was the release of many years of denial. In the dim moon light after hours of mutual pleasure they broached the future. As Jake looked lovingly at the beautiful naked creature snuggled beside him, he knew it was the right time.

"What happens now, not-my-uncle Jake?"

"This is as good a time and place as any." Jake said, reaching for something in the bed side table.

"I've already told your father that this was going to happen. Heidi, I love you more than I ever have or ever could love any woman. You're the mother of my children. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me?" Jake said, and slipped the special diamond on her finger.

"Oh God I've waited my whole life to hear those words from the only man I've ever loved---yes!"

Heidi grew pensive. "As Desi used to say, we've got some 'splainin' to do."

Jake responded. "Maybe not as much as you think. Your dad knows everything---even the fact that the kids are mine. Your mother knows we're not blood relatives. If anyone asks, we can always tell them that, 'uncle' was just a term of endearment---not a biological fact---which, it turns out, is the truth. Propriety says some time needs to pass; I'm not sure how long that has to be. What about your job? And before you answer, I'd be the happiest man in the world if you told me that you wanted to quit and be a full time mommy. My kids are almost done with college---at least I've made the last payment---and I make a pretty good living. My business isn't exactly on auto pilot but it's reached a stage wherein I can be a regular part of their lives."

"I want to be a mommy, dear heart...more than anything in the world. What will your kids think?"

"They're adults now and we're pretty open with each other. I think they'll both be thrilled."

"I need to sell the house; I can't imagine living there anymore. I'm going to need a place to live—you've never had any other women living with you in this house, have you?"

"No, and I can't imagine anything better than the first woman being you."

"Can I redecorate? It's a little manly for my taste."

"Whatever you want to do, my love."

"Two babies...is that enough?"

"It's a good number but if you want a third I'd be fine with that."

"There'll be time to decide. You excite me so damned much. You make me feel like no man ever has or ever could. I want to be your loving wife until the day I die but I also want to be your favorite---and only—fuck toy. Can you live with that?"

"I love you to death hon, but you're also an astounding little piece of ass---and we haven't even done it that many times."

Wordlessly Heidi leaned down and took Jake's growing cock in her warm little mouth.

"I plan to do this every day—at least once, maybe more. My pussy might have lost a little after two children but it's still damned fine if I do say so myself. Will you fuck it every day?"

"Every day and twice on Sunday."

"You never fucked me in the ass. I like it that way with the right man and the right lubricant. You're not turned off by that, are you?"

Without another word Jake playfully flipped his bride-to-be over and tongued her tight little ring as he worked his skilled fingers inside her cum drenched little slot.

"Oh, my, you've got your hard tongue firmly implanted in my little shitter. No one's every done that to me before...don't stop...oh fuck!"

"I'm going to fuck you in the ass, little girl!"

"Yesss..." Heidi hissed, in the early morning moonlight.

Life could be so unfair and at the same time so perfect.

Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,900 Followers
12