Heidi and The Kaiser Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Selena_Kitt
Selena_Kitt
5,710 Followers

"'Very good, Miss Bauer,'" she whispered, watching the floors pass with half-closed eyes, knowing that at any moment, the elevator could halt to pick up more passengers, but she couldn't stop.

She rubbed the cum-stained fabric against her clit, whispering, "Yes, sir! Yes, sir!" until she finally came, her body shuddering and twisting in the corner of the empty elevator.

She slipped the fabric sample out from between her lips, bringing it up to her mouth and licking the taste of them together off the material as she clutched the railing, her ears ringing, the bag falling to the floor.

The doors behind her opened to reveal two men in suits waiting to get on. Heidi straightened up and slipped the fabric into her pocket with her panties, trying to juggle her purse and the styrofoam container.

"Is that yours?" one of the men asked, pointing to the grey bag.

"Oh," she breathed, still gasping. "Yes."

"Here," the other one said, picking it up and handing it to her.

"Thank you," she murmured, slinging it back over her shoulder and facing forward and leaning back against the wall.

The numbers couldn't light up fast enough as the elevator took her down to the first floor where she could rush home and touch herself, remembering him, again and again. She didn't know how she was going to make it through the weekend.

Selena_Kitt
Selena_Kitt
5,710 Followers
12