Heidi’s Submission

Story Info
Adam is forced to become a sissy slave.
4.9k words
87.7k
49
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TimT1972
TimT1972
336 Followers

Eighteen year olds are the same the world over. The handsome, tough and sporty are nearly always the most popular. Adam was none of these, he was rather effeminate, of slight build and definitely no sportsman. As such, he never had that many friends. His home life wasn't much better; his father was dead, he had no siblings and his mother worked every hour God gave to pay the mortgage. In short he was lonely.

This all changed when he met Josh, who had just moved into the neighbourhood. Josh knew no one. Even his parents weren't at home much. So they were almost thrown together. But they got on well. They liked the same music, the same films and even the same clothes, and ended up spending most days in each other's company.

When the new term started they went off to school together. Adam expected things to continue as before. But Josh was rich, strong, witty, and a great sportsman. Soon, almost inevitably, he began to hang out with the most popular boys. He was decent enough and never 'dropped' Adam. He just saw much less of him.

They would still meet up, but Josh always saw his new friends on Friday and Saturday nights. Adam hated this, he greatly enjoyed Josh's company, but knew at four o'clock or so Josh would always make his excuses and leave.

One Saturday Adam plucked up the courage to ask why he could not come along too. Josh avoided the question but intimated that perhaps next week he would talk Frostie into inviting him.

The next week came and Adam reminded Josh of his promise.

"OK, Adam. Can you keep a secret?"

"Yes, you know that."

"OK, well the reason I never invite you, is that we go out in drag. I didn't think it was your thing."

"Every Saturday?"

"Pretty well. Frostie loves it."

"Well, I am sure I can dress up if you can."

"Sure?"

"Why not?"

"OK, I'll have to ask Frostie. But we take this seriously, we wear makeup, the works."

"I'm in."

"Tell your mother that you are staying at mine for the night. We will be back late and I don't want you grounded."

Josh pulled out his mobile and found Frostie's number. He put it to his ear and called, "Frostie, hiya mate. Josh here ... No not backing out. Have a request. Adam Knight wants to come along ... Don't be like that, he's a good guy deep down ... Of course he'll dress up ... Come on Frostie, give him a break ... 'Heidi', sounds fine ... Thanks mate. I owe you one. We'll see you at Jojos in an hour."

"Well he said OK. We better get ready. You can borrow some of my stuff until you buy your own. You will be known as 'Heidi' tonight. Anyone who calls you Adam has to do a forfeit."

Josh took Adam to the spare bedroom and told him to strip to his boxers. Adam did so. He was so excited about going out with Frostie and the boys. He imagined the pleasure of hanging out with them at school. This could be the turning point of his life.

Josh soon returned with some clothes under his arm and a small black wash bag. He got Adam to sit on a stool and then proceeded to do his hair and makeup. Adam quickly realised that Josh was pretty experienced, as he applied the blusher, mascara, eyeshadow and lipstick. He tried to sit still as he watched himself gradually being transformed into a girl. Eventually Josh finished and told Adam to get ready and be down in the living room by seven.

Adam stripped off his boxers and looked at the clothes that Josh had brought. It was sexy stuff. He started with a black satin suspender belt around his hips. Then he rolled some black stockings up his legs. He clipped the stockings on to the suspenders and looked at himself in the mirror. He already felt as sexy as hell and had barely even begun. He rubbed his now very erect penis. Next came the corset. He did it up as tightly as he could as he knew it would help his 'figure'. Then was the ultimate, Josh had left him a tiny pair of silk panties. He took a few minutes to get his cock in them, but he succeeded. They felt great on his ultra-sensitive penis.

Adam felt a real thrill as he put a white satin shirt on. It had a high collar and long arms, with frills at the wrists and the neck. Finally he pulled on a very short black satin skirt. He admired himself in the mirror. Oh God, he felt sexy. The skirt was wonderfully short and the corset really had given him some proper curves. He assumed people would take him to be a junior secretary. He had never done this before, never even thought of it. But he knew the evening was going to be great. Adam looked at the time and saw it was almost seven. So clipped on some earrings (that hurt) and put some (probably fake) pearls around his neck and went down stairs.

He was so excited he almost ran to the lounge. He threw open the door and stopped ... Josh was still in his jeans. He hadn't changed, he was about to say something about being late, when he saw an older woman that he took to be Josh's mother. What was going on?

"Heidi. Great to see you. Have you met my mother?"

"No, hello Mrs Stevenson."

"Heidi, a pleasure to meet you. You are the first girl Josh has let me meet. I hope you can rub some of your elegance off on my son."

"I will try, Mrs Stevenson."

"Good, well let's sit down for dinner."

Then followed the most uncomfortable hour Adam had ever spent. Mrs Stevenson was charming, but kept up a constant barrage of questions about 'Heidi's' life. Was she a cheerleader? Did she shop at Victoria's Secret? Did she shave or wax? The list was endless. She also teased Josh about getting such a pretty girlfriend so quickly. Adam laughed along, but had never felt so awkward.

As soon as he could, he excused himself and went back upstairs with the object of changing back into his own clothes and escaping. But when he arrived in his room. All his saw was a pale blue negligée on the bed along with a note, "Your clothes are locked in my room. Come back to dinner and don't be a coward." Adam reluctantly did so. He couldn't go back home looking like this!

After dinner they watched a video, so it was almost midnight by the time they got to bed. As they went upstairs Josh whispered that he would come to Adam's room at eight the next morning 'to explain everything'.

As Adam stripped off, he thought of the word 'explain'. Perhaps this was some massive cock-up and Josh had not expected his mum to be around. Anyway, Adam almost automatically put on the negligée and then went to bed, hoping there was going to be a decent explanation for the evening.

The next morning Josh arrived as promised, carrying a laptop and a holdall.

"Morning Adam or should I say Heidi? I thought you did well last night. My mother has no idea you are a boy. Well at the moment she doesn't."

Josh put the laptop on the bed and hit an icon. Instantaneously the screen went dark and gradually lightened to show a picture of Adam in his stockings and suspenders quietly masturbating. The film went on showing Adam dress and then pout at the mirror/video recorder. Finally it had him stripping and putting on the negligée.

"What do you think? Artistic? I think you look great and I was thinking of uploading the clip onto YouTube and Shemale Tube and the like. There are thousands of sites."

"Come on Josh. I can take a joke, but not in public, please."

"OK. On condition you keep up the charade for the rest of the day. If you do, I will delete the clip."

"Please Josh."

"Deal or no deal. Decide. We need to be down at breakfast in a few minutes. So there's no time for long speeches."

"OK, deal. But only until this evening. Then you delete the video."

"Of course."

Josh then redid Adam's makeup.

"Bend over."

Adam did so, letting the negligée ride up to reveal his naked bottom. He felt Josh reach between his legs and begin to spread some cold gel around his rectum.

"Get your hands off me."

"Don't shout, or you know what will happen. You, my little girl, are going to wear a butt plug for the day. It is a small one so don't get in a tizzy. Put the damned thing in. If you take it out, that counts as reneging on our deal. OK?"

Josh handed him a large black rubber plug. It was very slippery with the lube, but Adam knew it would be better if he inserted it himself. So he sat on the bed, spread his legs and after massaging his sphincter for an age, he somehow managed to insert the plug. It felt really unnatural, but was not too painful.

Adam started to dress under Josh's careful supervision. First the bra, next a tiny pair of panties, which almost caught on the protruding butt plug. Then Adam pulled on some incredibly tight jeans, buttoned up an open-necked silk shirt and tied a silk scarf around his neck. Finally he then put on some high-heeled boots. Still swearing under his breath he went down to breakfast.

Josh's mother smiled, "Morning Heidi. Immaculate as ever. Coffee?"

"Yes please, Mrs Stevenson."

"What are you and Josh doing today?"

"Nothing really planned. Hanging around the house I suspect."

"Fine, you'll have to find your own lunch as I have an engagement, but there is masses of stuff in the fridge."

Josh turned up a few minutes later and buried himself in a bowl of muesli. As they walked around the kitchen, Josh 'affectionately' patted Adam on the arse, making sure the butt plug was secure. He needn't have worried as Adam's jeans were so tight there was no chance of it coming lose.

Eventually Josh's mother left. Josh sprang to life and grabbed Adam and took him up to a guest bedroom, "Now Heidi, strip down to your underwear. We're going to make love."

"No way."

"OK, I send the videos and photos of you to everyone on your e-mail list."

"Do it. Everyone wears drag. I heard you talking to Frostie and saying all the boys were off to a ladyboy club. I saw you dial his number!"

"I did, but I switched the phone off as soon as I put it to my ear."

"Liar."

"If you don't believe me, phone Frostie and ask him if he wears women's knickers."

Adam was silent.

"Come on, we're both adults. It'll be fun."

There was nowhere to run and Adam knew it, "OK, but you promise I only have to do this once."

"Promise."

Adam nervously stripped to his bra and panties. In contrast, Josh seemed so relaxed as he undressed and lay on the bed. Adam had never seen Josh naked, in fact he had never seen any other man naked. His eyes were drawn to Josh's penis, it was huge. Josh lay legs slightly apart and indicated Adam should join him on the bed. He did. Adam took a deep breath and licked his lipstick covered lips. Could he really go through with this? He knew he had to. Half an hour and he would be free. So he got down on his knees and gingerly put his lips around Josh's cock and took it into his mouth. He knew if he thought about it, he would back out with all the terrible consequences. He had to get this over with. Adam had seen porn films so he sort of knew what to do. He applied some pressure and began to move his head up and down. He was relieved to feel Josh quickly became erect. He looked up and saw Josh watching him almost quizzically. He redoubled his efforts. Suddenly Josh grabbed Adam's hair and began to force his cock ever further down his throat. He almost gagged as Josh's erect penis hit the back of his throat. Josh did not let up, as he pulled Adam's head between his thighs, again and again. The pain was terrible, the humiliation worse. He was being used as a sex-toy.

Adam tried to please his friend. But just as he felt he was getting the hang of things, Josh pulled his penis out and pulled him across the bed. He then knelt behind Adam and expertly extracted the butt plug. The relief was over in an instant, as Adam felt Josh's very hard penis replace the dildo. It hurt, it hurt a lot. Josh's penis was a lot larger than the butt plug and Adam felt he was being stretched to breaking point. As Josh thrust harder, Adam started to scream, begging Josh to stop. But Josh merely forced Adam's head into the duvet and thrust harder. Josh was much stronger than Adam and he had no concern about raping his friend. Just when he felt he could not take any more, he felt Josh come. Josh eventually withdrew and moved Adam over onto his front. He then knelt on the boy's shoulders and made him suck his penis clean. This done he relaxed.

"You won't make me do that again will you?"

"I thought you might enjoy it."

"I didn't."

"Well if you don't like it, fine. But don't make a hasty decision. We'll talk about it next week. OK?"

"OK. But I won't change my mind. I'm straight."

Released, Adam got up and slowly dressed. He knew that although this had been his first time, Josh was experienced. Anal sex was one thing, many guys liked it, but Josh hadn't asked and worse he seemed to enjoy his humiliation. Adam wondered if he had been planning to 'seduce' him from the first time they met.

Adam barely saw Josh for the next week. In truth he simply couldn't face the guy. He was confused as he still saw him as a friend but the humiliation was terrible. He couldn't decide if he had given his consent or if Josh had actually raped him. He could just imagine a Police Officer's face as he explained how he stripped down to his bra and panties (!), gave 'the accused' a blowjob, then dropped his knickers and spread his legs ... but Officer I can't imagine how 'the accused' thought I wanted sex. No, there was no doubt he had given himself to Josh voluntarily. At least Josh seemed to have kept his word over the video. Adam regularly checked the major upload sites and couldn't find it. More to the point there was no gossip at school. He knew he had been right to trust him.

It was the following Thursday when Adam received a large parcel. Despite his mother's obvious curiosity he took it to his room. The first thing he saw was a professional looking DVD with highlights of his exploits on Saturday and Sunday, including the intercourse. Through some careful editing, Josh had kept his face out of the picture. But there was no doubt it was Adam willingly taking the fucking and giving the unidentifiable man a blowjob.

The box also contained, makeup, a satin French Maid's outfit along with underwear and a note. This merely said, "Shave your legs and your balls and be with me at eight o'clock tonight or you know what will happen."

This couldn't go on, the bastard said he would delete the clip. He hadn't, worse he had recorded the sex. He phoned Josh, "You cunt, you promised."

"I lied. Now get dressed and be over here by eight."

"One more time and that's it."

"OK, sissy, but be here by eight."

Adam took a long bath before shaving himself. His legs were not too bad, but using a razor over his balls was pretty frightening. Eventually it was done and he had to admit he looked even more feminine properly shaved. He did his makeup and pulled on the maid's dress. It was tight and very short. However much Adam pulled it down, he could barely get it to cover his stocking tops. Adam was relieved his mother was at work, when he slipped out of the house. He realised if he took the maid's apron off, in the dark the costume looked almost like a normal (albeit very short) dress. In the end he only passed one old couple on the way to Josh's house. They gave him a questioning look but didn't say anything. Adam pulled on the tiny white satin apron and gave his dress a final tug when he got to the Stevenson's porch. As he pressed the bell, he vowed for the hundredth time that this was the last occasion on which he was going to let Josh bully him.

Josh opened the door, smirked and led him into the living room. As he stood there Josh's mother put her head around the door. Adam had never felt so humiliated, as she stared at his maid's uniform.

"Heidi ... err, nice to see you."

"And you, Mrs Stevenson."

"Well I better be going. Have fun, but remember to take precautions."

"I will Mrs Stevenson."

Josh returned, and put his hand under Adam's dress and gently patted his bottom, "Let's go up."

"Josh, please don't make me do this."

"Adam, it always hurts the first time. But you will enjoy it tonight, I promise."

Very reluctantly Adam followed Josh to the spare room they had used on Sunday.

"On your knees."

"Please, Josh."

"Suck."

Adam shuddered as he unzipped Josh and took his penis in his mouth. He didn't want Josh to grab him by the hair like last time, so took his cock as far into his throat as he could. It seemed so unnatural as his lips closed around Josh's shaft. But Josh was erect in seconds. Adam sucked his penis for all he was worth. Doing everything he could imagine make Josh come, in the hope this would avoid Josh fucking him. But Josh withdrew literally seconds before his orgasm. He helped Adam off his knees and took him to the bed. He then raised Adam's dress the slowly pulled down his knickers. Adam did not resist as Josh eased his legs apart and slid his hand between them to stroke Adam's penis. Adam was dreading what would come next. He gritted his teeth as Josh inserted his penis. After his initial gentleness, Adam was shocked by Josh's rapid deep thrusts as he took his pleasure. Josh had lied (again), the penetration hurt almost as much as Sunday. Adam could not suppress a cry of pain. It seemed to go on forever, as Josh quickened then slowed his thrusts. Eventually when Adam thought he couldn't stand a second more, Josh came. Adam felt the rush of Josh's sperm. The relief was only momentary as Josh began to thrust even harder, it was agony. Josh's body smacked into Adam's undefended buttocks without mercy. Eventually he came for the second time. Adam felt his last involuntary thrusts and knew his ordeal was over. Again Josh made Adam lick him clean.

Satisfied, Josh told Adam to strip naked and come to bed. Adam felt very self-conscious as he undressed. He didn't think he could take any more sex. He slowly removed his clothes until he was down to his knickers. He delayed, but knowing he couldn't prolong things for ever, he whipped them off and got into bed beside Josh. He pulled the bright pink satin duvet over his waist and waited. After a minute or so, Josh suddenly rolled over pining Adam down. After the briefest of struggles, Adam submitted to Josh's overpowering strength. He couldn't move a muscle. Josh looked down at his friend, his erect penis resting on Adam's thighs, "You did well."

"Thanks Josh, but please don't force me to do this again."

"Sorry Adam, you have no choice. Do as I say and this will remain our enjoyable little secret."

Josh explained how things would work in future. Adam should expect to be summoned a couple of times a week. He must always come fully made up and dressed in female clothes. When he got here, Josh would expect him to give him a blowjob and then they would 'make love'. Josh said he did not care for variety, he just wanted sex and total obedience. After sex, they would chat and he might play with Adam's cock, but he warned he would never made any effort to sexually satisfy him. For this, he promised to pay Adam $100 per session.

What had he got himself into? How could Josh expect him to go out in public regularly dressed as a girl? They were meant to be friends, now he was simply treating him like a whore, expected to spread his legs on demand. Adam didn't say anything, but this was too much. Eventually Josh released him from his vice-like grip. Adam was still covered in his friend's cum when he got up and reached for his clothes. He found it terribly embarrassing putting on his lingerie in front of Josh. But he had to dress in the maid's outfit as he didn't have any other clothes. When Adam had dressed, Josh inspected his 'sissy' and gave him a bag of underwear, "Heidi, you will now wear these bras and panties on a daily basis. If I find you disobey, you know what will happen."

Adam felt very tired and sore as he walked home. The pain from the frantic fucking Josh had given him was terrible. He found it really troubling that he had submitted so totally to Josh, doing sexual acts that would have repelled him only a few days ago. As he looked at the twenty dollar bills Josh had given him, he wondered if he really was going to become a 'sissy whore'. Did he have any choice? He couldn't even imagine what it would be like at school if anyone saw the clips of him sucking and fucking a man, dressed in stockings and suspenders. His mother would simply die of shame if she knew what he had done.

TimT1972
TimT1972
336 Followers
12