Heidi’s Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TimT1972
TimT1972
338 Followers

The next morning Adam looked at the underwear. It was all made from black lace. The panties were brief and the bra was slightly padded, obviously designed for girls with next to no bust. He agonised as to if to wear it. In the end he slipped it on, he simply could not take the risk of Josh playing any of those videos. He knew wearing panties was the proof of his submission and more worryingly the first step on the path to being permanently feminised. Going to school in a bra would mean no more T shirts and he would have to be terribly careful when changing for sport.

A few days later, Josh called Adam over after class and took him to an outhouse where he told him to strip. He wanted to check Adam was wearing his bra and panties. Satisfied, he still made Adam give him a quick blowjob. What is the point of having your personal slut if you don't use her?

Josh became obsessed with the idea of making Adam as feminine as possible. In turn Adam found the best way of keeping Josh happy was to look and act ever more like a girl. He spent hours on perfecting his makeup, deportment and voice. Soon he could pass for a girl in almost all situations. He got a real lift when Josh complemented him on his efforts. These were happy days. Josh wanted 'Heidi' to appear as a prim little office worker. He took great pride in choosing her panties, stockings, suspenders and corset. The latter was worn so tight that Heidi's waist appeared tiny. Josh always dressed Heidi in very short, figure hugging skirts and either a tailored jacket or silk shirt. He liked her to wear pearls and always carry a small handbag over her shoulder. Her makeup was subtle and hair short with a boyish parting. Heidi was going to be his ideal girl - demure on the outside and a little slut when she got to the bedroom.

When together, Josh and Adam would spend ages looking through Vogue debating what outfits Adam should wear next. Josh also loved surfing the net to choose ever more revealing clothes and kinky underwear for Adam to wear. He would make Adam 'model' the new clothes, pacing up and down the living room, before slowly stripping naked. Josh now refused to see Adam in anything other than female clothes, he simply knew him as 'Heidi'. He wanted Adam to become the perfect girl.

Josh would sometimes take 'Heidi' out to dinner and they spent the whole evening talking like old times. Adam knew the quid pro quo and allowed Josh to fuck him senseless when they got home. Adam was totally realistic and understood that the only way he could retain Josh as a 'friend' and keep his actions secret was to have regular sex with him.

He was right, Josh simply loved having Adam at his beck and call. The routine never really changed. Josh would summon Adam a couple of times a week, sometimes more. There was something truly special about returning home and having your own slave waiting naked in your bedroom. Sometimes they would hang out for hours, others it would be a quick fuck. Josh knew Adam didn't enjoy the sex, but he still did everything Josh wanted without complaining. Josh knew if he felt horny, Adam could be there in half an hour, panties around his ankles taking a good fucking. What was more, Adam's technique was improving. He really was turning into the perfect slut.

But Josh also became increasing insistent that his 'slave' must be totally obedient. Adam had to learn to do anything and everything he wanted. If Josh clapped his hands, Adam had to immediately run to the living room and strip down to his bra and panties, to await his 'master's' instructions. If he was slow or for the slightest failing Josh would bend him over his knee. He would then slowly ease Adam's knickers down his legs and give him a good spanking. Adam found this totally humiliating, but never resisted. Josh even bought a riding crop especially to teach his 'sissy' discipline. He would then tie Adam over the kitchen table and give him a good thrashing.

When his parents were away (i.e. most of the time), Josh would force Adam to wear either his French Maid's outfit or just a negligée and clean, cook and perform the most menial of duties. If Josh needed something from a local shop he would dress Adam in some skin-tight spandex shorts for the trip. Adam was still frightened that despite the makeup someone might recognise him. But Josh no longer had to threaten. Adam now simply did as he was told. Josh started to call him his 'sissy slave' and 'my little whore' and Adam no longer objected. They both knew these were fair descriptions of their relationship.

Josh wondered if he should share him with any of 'the boys'. It would be priceless seeing Adam's reaction. Perhaps he could charge his school-mates. Adam was now pretty expert at sucking a cock. He thought he could always start with his cousin when he came to stay at Christmas. It would so cool sitting down to watch a game and having 'Heidi' come in wearing her maid's outfit to serve them a beer and then kneel and give them both blowjobs. Greg would be impressed. He knew Adam would not refuse, he never refused anything anymore. He was a slave and he knew it.

The next thing to do was to get his sissy some tits. Josh couldn't wait. He had hundreds of hours of video of Adam doing one humiliating thing after another, no one could survive even one per cent of that becoming public. He would have to agree. After the operation he would move him to one of the suburbs, to be available 24/7 for his exclusive pleasure. The slut could work as a waitress or cleaner when he didn't need her.

Adam had realised a long time ago that he had got himself in too deep and there was no getting out. He had become Josh's 'sissy slut'. For the first two weeks of the Christmas holidays Josh had insisted he stay over at his place, dressing up as a girl at all times. His sexual demands became more frequent and ever more kinky. Adam complied without complaint. Despite his never ending sexual duties, he enjoyed living as 'Heidi'. He was proud that he could easily pass for (a remarkably attractive) girl and loved the sexy underwear and the short skirts he was made to wear. Deep down he knew he found the humiliation of wearing women's lingerie deeply erotic. Much as he hated himself for admitting it, he also liked submitting to Josh. He regularly met Josh's mother, who showed seemingly had no idea Heidi was now her son's sex slave.

TimT1972
TimT1972
338 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
kuk4yookuk4yooalmost 9 years ago
More?

Very Erotic. More please?

ElizabethOliverfieldsElizabethOliverfieldsalmost 9 years ago

Very good. I hope Josh starts giving Heidi female hormones to become a girl and they fall in love.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Lesser of Two Evils A man's choices will transform him into a cum slut.in Transgender & Crossdressers
A Slut is Born Young man forced to be a womanin Transgender & Crossdressers
Turning Him Into A Whore She turns him into a trick turning whore.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Neighbors Sissy Son Training the boy nextdoor to be a fucktoy cumslut!in Transgender & Crossdressers
Party Slut Never fall asleep at parties!in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories