Heidi Seeks Pt. 01

Story Info
Dominant Goddess meets young man on a train, seems promising.
1.8k words
4.48
21.9k
13
0

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heidi loved her job, and as the countryside sped by she mused over her life; her home, her job, her perks and her sex life. Granted the latter wasn't quite as varied since her husband died, but she still got enough cock to satisfy her. All that was missing was the worship her late husband lavished on her, the cunt licking in particular, and the pleasure she got from bending him over to receive his spanking after each and every orgasm he gave her.

She breathed out deeply through her nose, and closed her eyes at the thought as she felt her hot cunt begin to tingle and moisten, thinking back to the previous night when she got fucked very hard by one of her admirers, the newest of her lovers, with, at 8 inches, the biggest cock she'd ever had. A self satisfied smile spread across her face and she couldn't wait for their next encounter although she had her other two lovers to contend with before then. Although neither was as well endowed they could both sport a good seven inches quite enough to keep her satisfied during the meanwhilst. She beamed a smile at the Monty Python reference, her late husbands favourite comedy, a wave of regret at his death washing across her. She breathed deeply again and was taken by surprise when a man's voice asked "excuse me, is this seat taken?"

She opened her eyes and looked up at the younger man before her. Fair haired and with a nice smile, maybe aged mid to late thirties and dressed in a nice suit, she instinctively waved her hand over the seat beside her to indicate it was free. The two seats facing her had reserved tags on then, from the next stop onwards to past where she would alight.

He stowed his bag and removed his jacket before sliding in beside her. The train was by no means full, it never was in First Class, another perk of the job, and yet he had chosen to sit next to her.

She smoothed her trousers, part of a dark green lamet suit she had worn on tv a while back, which the show's stylist had given her and which she loved, with the jacket hanging from a hook beside the window. She adjusted her black silk blouse and flicked her chunky pearl necklace as she thought about the other pearl necklace she had received the night before. Well, it was more of a facial than a pearl necklace, the thick cum dripping off her chin as she had licked her lips, savouring the salty tang. The large globule which dripped onto her tits, all natural 34C tits of which she was rightly proud, she rubbed the globule into her long nipples and the rest, which had gone directly into her mouth was swallowed in a single gulp. She smiled at the thought. The train set off and she sat back for the next three hours.

It wasn't long before the stewardess arrived with tea and coffee, and assuming they were together asked what they'd like. The young man turned and asked what she'd like, which happened to be a flat white. He decided to have the same, although his usual was an Americano with frothy milk on top.

The coffees arrived in due course and their reaction was very similar, which was revulsion at the taste. The reactions were almost simultaneous and their subsequent laughs were an ice breaker.

"I've seen you on tv" he said, "I always look forward to seeing you."

Heidi was quite surprised when he said that, as the programme she sometimes appeared on in short fashion slots as a mature model, although her agency called her a "classic model" was at a time between breakfast tv and mid morning tv, just before that dreadful show where members of the public aired their family feuds and underwent pointless DNA tests.

The introductions were quickly dealt with and soon Heidi and Kevin were deep in conversation as the train pulled into its first stop in the fenlands.

They had soon ascertained that both were unattached and lived about 15 miles apart. Kevin had only been in the Capital for the day on business, and had parked his car at the railway station. She had been down south since Monday and although the tv company were generous with their expenses including taxis, she hoped Kevin would offer her a lift home, bypassing the taxi queue which always annoyed her when she alighted in the Cathedral city she called home. He didn't offer though and she felt mildly disappointed.

After the first stop in the fenlands had been left behind, Heidi closed her eyes and thought back to the last few days: she thought of sex. She often thought of sex. No, she always thought of sex, her daydreams were always about sex. She had two regular lovers away from home, both a bit younger than her, one of whom she stayed with on Monday and Tuesday, and sometimes Sunday night if she was appearing on a Monday morning, and the other she stayed with on Wednesday and Thursday, if she was appearing on Friday.

Both were nicely endowed as was her Weekend boy, Wednesday-man being the biggest of the three, and between them they kept her satisfied by fucking her really hard and filling her cunt with hot cum. All that was missing was an obedient submissive to kneel before her and lick it out of her, like her husband used to do, but only when her weekend-boy visited, or on a Friday if she'd managed to get fucked before she caught the train.

Tomorrow was Saturday and her weekend-boy would be round about 7 p.m. and would, hopefully, be balls deep in her by half past, having filled her generous mouth by a quarter past the hour. She smiled at the thought.

Despite not bring the biggest, he was without doubt the best lover she had ever had and at twenty years her junior had been very appreciative when she had given him the benefit of her experience after his mother, her good friend, had confided in her that she thought but couldn't quite believe that her son, and Heidi's god-son, was still a virgin.

His visits began that very weekend, when her husband was playing golf, and at first he wasn't aware that Heidi's husband knew all about her extra curricular activity, but that changed when Heidi had patiently explained some weeks later that she was a dominatrix behind closed doors and enjoyed her husband submitting to her. Tian, her godson, short for Christian, was not submissive and so she used his undoubted but hidden talent in the bedroom as often as possible. These days, due to her modelling commitments, that meant Saturday nights and their sessions were always highly anticipated by both of them.

We'll come back to that part of her story in good time.

"It looks like they missed their train" he said as he returned to his seat (she'd been daydreaming and hadn't noticed he'd gone) but remained standing as he read the reservation tags. "I'll slide in here" and sat opposite her.

After a while she opened her eyes and he said "You look very pleased with yourself."

"Oh, just thinking how the week went, and how the weekend will pan out." she replied enigmatically. He sat and looking straight ahead asked "I couldn't help notice that you don't wear a wedding ring. Maybe I ask if you are spoken for?"

She didn't care for the term, no man owned her, she was self sufficient and debt free, and liked the term OHAT a play on OHAC, not "Own house and car" but "Own house and teeth", but went along with him.

"No, I'm a free spirit. I have gentlemen callers", she laughed at the old fashioned terminology that her mother might have used, "but no-one permanent." She looked out of the window, savouring the vista.

"You must have many admirers," he said. She opened her mouth to reply but stopped herself as he turned his head towards her adding "like me."

She took a deep breath and looked him straight in the eyes "like you?"

He cleared his throat and leaning forward quietly said "Yes, I think you are" he paused.

"I am what?" she asked with notes of both surprise and irritation in her voice.

"You are stunning, gorgeous. A goddess."

She blinked and then opened her eyes in surprise, managing to mouthe an "Oh!"

She regained her composure then excused herself, sliding out of the seat.

He cursed himself, thinking his chat up technique was awful, ham fisted at best, but as he went to open his newspaper she beckoned him with a crooked finger saying "I need a word."

He followed her towards the restaurant car which was deserted and once the door slid shut she turned to him.

In for a penny, in for a pound she thought then said "I have all the lovers I need, what I'm in the market for, so to speak, is something else."

"Oh, I see." he replied.

"I don't think you do, but here goes." She took a deep breath, cleared her throat, and reached up and rubbed her finger and thumb on his chin, pulling them together, then using her finger to push him by the nose down towards her face.

"Do you really fancy me? I mean men would rarely say stunning, gorgeous. A goddess, was it, without having some other motive?" He nodded but said nothing. "I will let you into a secret," she said conspiratorially "I enjoy being worshipped like a goddess by submissive men." She let her words sink in. "I enjoy having a slave, a bedroom slave, to serve me."

Her words made him catch his breath, his eyes closed and his chin dropped to his chest.

She leaned in and whispered in his ear "Do you fit the bill?"

She put her finger under his chin, lifting his face up "Well?"

"Yes, I'd like that."

"It really doesn't matter what you like, what does matter is that you serve me, obey me, and please me. Do you think you'd like to be trained to do that."

"Yes."

Her hand flashed up and struck his cheek. "Yes Miss Heidi is the correct response in public. Your obedience will decide what else I allow you to call me."

The next few minutes were filled with Heidi telling him exactly what was expected of him and how she expected to be obeyed implicitly. He was wide eyed in amazement and when she'd finished her explanation she said "Are you busy this evening?" He shook his head. "In which case you may take me home and we'll see if you're suitable."