Heidi Seeks Pt. 02

Story Info
A continuation of Heidi's story, recalling her husband/slave.
1.8k words
4.46
16.7k
6
0

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In this part Heidi continues her train journey home them reminisces about her late husband/slave and her young lover.

*

She turned on her heels and as she went through the sliding doors said over her shoulder "I think a glass of prosecco to celebrate would suffice." She walked back to her seat, while Kevin turned the other way to the buffet car.

A few minutes later he was back at their seat and placed the flute of prosecco in front of her.

They swapped phone numbers, landline and mobile as a matter of course and the journey north continued apace.

Everything else she said was done in whispers into his shell-like as they both leaned forward, and most of it was quite shocking. She intended to teach him exactly how she liked her cunt licked, how she was going to sit on his face, how she would reward him for making her come, did he like stockings and suspenders? Of course he did, well she had a very nice collection, but expected him to increase it regularly. Throughout the rest of the journey his cock throbbed, straining in his pants.

He excused himself to go to the toilet, and once the door was locked, he released his rock hard cock, which was leaking pre-cum profusely, and he began to wank himself hard. He wasn't going to last long, that was for sure but stopped when his phone rang. Of course it was Heidi.

"I do hope that this evening won't be spoiled by your bad behaviour Kevin!" she said matter of factly.

"No Miss Heidi." he lied, well aware of what she meant but couldn't really say out loud.

Back in the carriage Heidi turned towards the window and cupped her hand over her phone. Her voice was barely a whisper: "From now on there will be no wanking without my permission, do you understand Kevin?"

"Yes Miss Heidi." he replied. The line went dead.

He returned to his seat and she beckoned him to lean in so she could whisper in his ear.

"And if you're a good boy this evening I might just allow you to wank off in front of me. Would you like that?" He said he would and she leaned back. He was shocked as her black stockinged foot was thrust into his crotch, pressing into his erection. He looked up at her and she smiled sweetly, innocently, and he knew that this was a woman like no other he had ever met.

Her foot continued to press into his cock and her green painted nails dug in through the thin fabric of his suit then her heel pressed hard into his balls until he winced, at which point she removed her foot, and then nonchalantly turned her head to look out of the window.

"Not long now, looks like we're on schedule." she said and turned to smile at him like nothing had happened.

As the train pulled into the station, high above her Cathedral city home, he got up and as they passed the luggage rack she pointed at her case and bag. Kevin retrieved them and was rewarded with a dazzling smile.

He stood behind her, her lovely arse straining in her green trousers as she put her jacket on. She turned and asked "do I look presentable?"

Of course she did, she was gorgeous and he told her she looked "Magnifico."

He pointed out his car and she said to bring it to the front of the station, the car park was more ash than asphalt, and certainly not conducive to high heels.

He pulled the car up and waited for her to get in. She stood and pushed back her open jacket putting her hands on her hips and as the penny dropped he got out, ran round and opened the door for her after asking if she'd like to sit up front or in the back. She sat in the front, told him which road to take and they set off.

The early Friday evening traffic was heaving, the roundabouts a lottery, but as soon as they cleared the small city the country roads were rather calmer, until they had to cross a busy dual carriage way and turn right, which took a while.

Kevin turned to look left and noticed her staring into space, a broad grin on her face. He coughed and she snapped out of it, saying she was just thinking of what used to be.

"Well, nostagia's not what it used to be." he quipped.

Heidi burst out laughing, and Kevin thought that it was witty but wasn't that funny.

"My husband used to say that! What a co-incidence! Maybe you have even more in common."

What in fact she was thinking about was when she had first started having sex with Tian. The first few times she wouldn't even allow her husband to be in the house, he was banished to the golf club, where she could reach him via the phone behind the bar, this bring re mobile phones of course. Only after she and Tian were comfortable with each other, she decided to explain the situation to him. Her patient, but persuasive explanation had put him at ease: she told him about their domme/slave dynamic in the bedroom and how her husband understood her need for cock, big cock and certainly bigger than his own five inch erection. What she didn't divulge were her long term plans for the three of them, all that would come in good time.

Without a doubt all three were nervous the first time her husband had been home when Tian arrived to fuck her. What the young man didn't know was that Heidi's slave had already dressed her in exquisite lingerie, stripped naked and knelt between her legs to lick her clit to a body wracking orgasm, after which she took him across her knee and spanked him until his bottom was glowing red. He had then got back on his knees and thanked her with another cunt licking ensuring her cunt was good and wet for the younger mans seven plus inches. Glancing at the clock she realised that Tian was due soon and so ordered him to get dressed while she applied the finished touches to her make up and curled her long brown hair, which was now, some years later, shorter and an exquisite shoulder length silvery blonde.

As the bell rang her husband ran downstairs and opened the door. That first greeting was a little awkward and Heidi decided a grand entrance was what was required to break the ice.

At the sound of her heels on the stairs they both turned and watched her, opened mouthed at her sheer beauty; 5 feet seven, in red high heels, black stockings, her black silk and lace robe offering a glimpse of creamy white thigh above her stocking tops and perhaps even her dark triangle of pubic hair. She really was spectacularly gorgeous, so fuckable, and not only to her husband but to Tian as well, a veritable Goddess. She had taught him so much these last few months and he was well and truly caught, hook, line and sinker.

She almost missed her step and her slave rushed up the stairs to offer his hand, which she took and she continued down the stairs until she reached the hall in complete silence and approached the younger man, kissing him passionately on the lips, merely extending her left hand out to her husband who took it and kissed it reverently.

"I'll have a glass of pinot," she said offhandedly, "Upstairs."

With that she took Tian by the hand and led him back upstairs.

After appreciating her beautifully curved calves as she ascended and the lovers disappeared onto the landing her husband hurried into the kitchen and uncorked the cold bottle of pinot grigio.

He took it upstairs and knocked on the closed bedroom door. He heard her say "come" and as he pushed open the door, he almost did. The young man was standing naked with his back to him, his near naked wife beyond him, her black robe discarded on the floor at the foot of the bed, and as he entered she waved her hand dismissively to indicate he should put the wine on the bedside locker. As he did he glanced to his left and froze as he saw his loving wife licking the biggest cock he had ever seen. Tian stood with his eyes closed, oblivious to his presence, as Heidi's tongue swirled around the glans until his cock throbbed and the purple head became shiny and the veins throbbed down its enormous length. After barely twenty seconds Heidi lifted her head and clicked her fingers pointing to the door, saying tersely "Get out and remember to listen for the bell."

The small bell stood on the bedside locker and her husband moved it towards the edge of the locker within easy reach of his Mistress.

As he closed the door quietly behind him he heard her say "I hope you last at least half an hour today. Now get that monster in me before I die of anticipation," which her husband was sure was purely for his benefit.

He went downstairs and sat in the kitchen which was directly below their bedroom at the back of the large detached house. There he could hear the call bell, but also every creak of the bed as they fucked and every bang of the wrought iron headboard on the wall. Over the next twenty minutes there were plenty of both and more than a few screams of pleasure, with Heidi extolling Tian to "FUCK ME, FUCK ME, HARDER, HARDER!"

Twenty minutes of hard fucking had brought him to the brink of orgasm but she pushed him off her as soon as he said he was close to coming, telling him to take a little rest while she checked that her slave wasn't wanking without her permission.

Back in the kitchen her husband sat with his head in his hands which when he took them away from his head were shaking discernibly and yet his cock was simultaneously straining in his pants. He unzipped his trousers and took his cock out, it was leaking precum profusely and he rubbed it into his cock head and his glans with two fingers then began to wank himself with his other hand.

He knew he'd better not cum without her permission and deliberately slowed down. He was so lost in his wanktasy, a combination of fantasy and wank, although in truth the fantasy was happening right above him, that he almost missed the silence that suddenly filled the house, until he heard her heels, as she began to descend the sweeping stair case.

He quickly leapt to his feet and stuffed his cock back in his pants, and reached the foot of the stairs before she did.

To be continued in Part 3.