Heidi Seeks Pt. 04

Story Info
Heidi daydreams about her lover and slave, takes Kevin home.
1.5k words
4.42
9.4k
4

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They clinked glasses and took a sip of the cool refreshing vino. She held out the glass for her husband to take, to hold until she required another drink. Tian held onto his.

"Darling, do you think you could go again?"

Her question shocked her husband, who kind of assumed that Tian would drink his wine, get dressed and leave.

"Er, yeah, if you give me twenty minutes."

"Maybe, second time around you'll last even longer!"

Even longer! He'd already lasted twenty minutes, then another ten after their interlude in the kitchen! He, her husband, rarely lasted more than five minutes, although she never gave him permission to come until she was completely satisfied.

It had been very early in their marriage that the precedent was set, once he had confessed to his submissive tendencies, after which he had been allowed to come, either on her foot or stocking top or in her cunt if he had been a particularly good boy, then he immediately got on his knees to lick up his own come. At first he was ordered to kneel, but in time he did it as a matter of course, and to this day their sex sessions always ended this way.

Of course their Saturday session began this way as well. At first he was unsure, but Heidi was insistent: if he wanted her to continue to fuck this young man on a regular basis, then the least he could do was to kneel and show his gratitude. She had explained that, as he was erect and turned on, it should be easier for him to lick the come out of her than if he had already come. She had read that submissive husbands often tried to get out of licking up their own come, even though before ejaculation they had promised they would. She was determined that he would never be allowed to back down on such a promise.

That first Saturday was not easy for him, but she had been very stern, very dominant and spanked him very firmly when he said he didn't want to lick Tian's come out of her.

"Did you hear me say would you like to lick me clean? Well, did you?" when he didn't answer.

"No Goddess."

"I gave you an order, and if you hesitate for a single second, then I will stop all this here and now. And by that I mean the domination, the facesitting, the spanking, the stockings and suspenders, all of it will end!"

Her threat had frightened him and he begged her to reconsider.

"The only way you can salvage any thing from this is by obeying my next order. No hesitation, no refusal, no ifs, no buts. A simple yes Goddess and then carrying out your duty until I'm satisfied is what I require."

He had never known her to be so stern and knew he would have to obey otherwise he risked losing every privilege he craved. He croaked out a "Yes, Goddess." his tongue dry, his mouth parched.

She opened her legs and pointed her black painted index finger down at her cunt. Her cunt lips were spread, he could see the cum oozing from her well fucked hole.

"You have clean up duties to perform, get on with it." was all she said.

"Yes Goddess." he replied then as she lay back he pushed his hard tongue between her lips into her hot sticky vagina. Saturday afternoons were never the same again, that is until the Saturday in question.

But there had been a few clean up sessions since then and he had cone to accept his position, his duties, even though he felt completely humiliated whenever she ordered him to lick her clean.

"Go and sit in the chair," Heidi told Tian, "what you're about to watch might get you harder quicker."

Tian's softening cock slipped from her and he turned and headed towards the bucket chair.

Heidi sat up crooked her finger to her husband and took the glass from him, taking a large mouthful, before handing it back and, after swallowing the wine, told him to put the glass on the bedside locker.

She clicked her fingers and pointed towards the foot of the bed. He husband scurried round and knelt at her feet. She crossed her right leg over her left and pointed at her right foot. Her began to kiss her foot, which was how their sex sessions usually began, as Heidi adjusted her stockings and suspenders.

After a minute or do, she uncrossed her legs, leaned back on her elbows and opened her thighs wide. He could see her puffed cunt lips, then a sliver of cum ran between them.

"Tian darling. What my slave here might not want you to know, but which I think I should share with you, is that from the very first time you visited me and then each and every time we fucked after that, I would phone the Golf Club and order my husband to return home, and that when he came through the front door I ordered him to come upstairs, strip naked and kneel at the side of this very bed. I then told him he was allowed to perform his clean up duties."

"Does that mean what I think it means Heidi?"

"Probably."

His only reaction was "Wow!"

"And now he is about to lick me clean in front of you."

She reached forward and grabbed her husband by the hair, pulling him into her crotch saying "You have clean up duties to perform, get on with it."

Heidi's attention snapped back to the present as Kevin gunned the car in order to cross the dual carriageway and get up to speed on the other side, his fourwheel drive saloon screeching on the grit and pebbles of the side road.

He drove on and Heidi turned away from him, looking across the green countryside. A smile spread across her face and she turned back to her face her prospective trainee. Inspired by her daydream she decided to ask what she considered a very important question. Failure to answer correctly would mean that all she had achieved would be a glass of fizz and a lift home:

"Have you ever been ordered to strip naked, get on your knees and lick your Mistress to orgasm."

"No Miss Heidi." Kevin blurted out.

"I hadn't finished, don't interrupt!"

She repeated the question, and after a slight pause continued:

"And then fucked your Mistress, after she has spanked your bottom until it glows pink that is?"

He remained silent, and just as she was about to ask the most pertinent question, again inspired by her daydream, she hesitated. The question was of course about "Clean up duties." That particular question could wait until later, and would decide whether he would be her new slave or not, or merely a one off distraction.

"Take the next left Kevin, I'm at the far end of the village."

On exiting the main road the village soon came into view. Kevin decided these were nice houses, some old, some newer but all in a choice price bracket. Heidi was certainly, shall we say, comfortable. It was true, her husband had left her mortgage free, with his company pension, he was the MD after all so it was generous, and also a personal pension which was invested wisely. The fees were very reasonable and she got preferential rates, mates rates you might say, or more accurately mating rates when she met the MD of her financial advisors every six months, and sucked his cock like it had never been sucked before, or since the last time she had blown him. He had a nice cock, of average length and girth and his cum was thick and hot and was probably among the nicest she had ever tasted.

Kevin, meanwhile pulled up outside, popped the boot, the trunk for you across the pond, got out and opened the passenger side door, extending a hand for Heidi to get out. It was a good job she was wearing trousers and not a mini skirt as the low slung seats would have given him an eyeful of her knickers. On quick reflection she thought that wouldn't have been such a bad thing.

By the time he had retrieved her two bags and closed the boot she was already up the path and at the door. She unlocked it and stepped inside. Kevin could hear her disarming the burglar alarm and by the time he reached the threshold she was out if sight.

He closed the door behind him, it shut with a satisfying and expensive sounding but quiet boom and he surveyed the magnificent sweeping staircase up to the balcony landing.

Ahead of him were double doors and a faint light came on inside, then went out just as quickly, before another two then three dimmer lights came on. He left the bags in the hall and walked forward past the banister where her green jacket hung. As he reached the open doors he glanced in the direction of the lights. They were under cabinet lights, activated by motion detection and Heidi stood in front leaning casually against the counter.

To be continued in Part 5