Heidi To Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“So if I come up there now, that you’ve broken up, you’ll let me fuck your tight little ass?”

“Come on up! Only it ain’t tight no more! He’d finger my pussy while he fucked my ass, finger my ass while he fucked my pussy! Oh my god! He would go a long time!”

“And he had a big cock?”

“Hu-uge, dude! I mean, eleven inches! I measured it! And as big around as my arm! I’m not even exaggerating! You should see the cookie! It totally doesn’t look the same! He’s ruined me! I’ve got these skinny little legs and when I spread them I’ve got this enormous whore’s pussy! This big, flabby, meaty mess hanging down like BALLS! Totally str-retched-out, enormous, sagging inner labia! He’d use this hyoo-o-oge goddamn dildo on me, stuffing it in and out of my ass, shtooping out my cookie, then he’d plunger my ass with it and stuff his big old donkey dong in my cookie, stand me on my head so I could witness the devastation! Dude, he’d have like, FIVE of his big-ass dicked friends over, pass me around like yesterday’s paper!”

“You got gangbanged??!! How often??”

“Every weekend! I mean, dude, talk about triple-stuffed!

“JEEZUS! Bob gasped.”

“Your little girl was quite the slut, dude. They’d have theme weekends, where like one weekend it’d be anal weekend, and they’d just take turns fucking me up the ass, making me clean one shitty, come-smeared cock while another took it’s place, I’d be braying like a goat, they’d fist my pussy and ass at the same time, or they’d all stand over me and jack off on my face, totally drenching my freckles with a towel of man-goo! Or they’d make me suck off other girls, suck their big donkey cocks after pulling it from some lucky slut’s ass, all the while some big fist is ruining my butthole! I mean just plunging every hole I’ve got! I got into piss, too. They’d all piss in my mouth, I’m like, swallowing as much as I can, which wasn’t much, they’re all slouching around watching the game, one of ‘em is plugging my butthole, I’m coming like a whore, I’m covered in dry jizz, one gets up and sits on my little face and makes me lick his shitty asshole clean while he’s got a handful of my silky curls in his fist. Then the guy would pull his fat cock out of my gaping bunghole and spray my face, slap me around just to watch his jizz fly, pour beer on my head and call me a filthy bitch and then start slappinig my ass red while I squirmed out another orgasm.”

“I just came listening to you,” Bob declared. “I can’t believe you were a virgin when I met you.”

“Me neither! I went from Heidi to whore in a pretty short time. Anyway, then Ed, my boyfriend, would get up while a commercial’s on, whip out his long floppy cock, pinch my nose and tilt my head back so my mouth’s open? And piss this long-ass, hot stream in my mouth, wait for me to gulp it down, then piss my mouth full again, like seven or eight times.”

“You drink piss now!?”

“I love to get pissed on. I swear I got drunk just from swallowing quarts of beer piss all day! I actually like the taste of it now! Meanwhile anytime anybody got a hard-on they’d call me over, or just reach over and pull my hair, grab a handful of hair on each side of my head and jackhammer my choking face onto their big dick, forcing like, nine inches of dick down my throat. Didn’t care if they cock-gagged me! That’s the way it went all weekend. Whoever it was might yank my head back, I’ve got spit and goo all over my face, they’d dick-slap my face red, yank my face down on their knob for another twenty head thrashings, they’re all cussing at me, I’m choking on horse cock, I’d get yanked back off the cock and slapped two or three times in the face, like, SPLAT! ‘Whore! You COCK (slap)-hungry, SKINNY, PISS-drinking, GOO-gobbling, STRETCHED-out little FUCK-toy!’ Slap! Slap! Slap!”

“DAMN girl! Would you let me do that to you?”

“Hell yeah! Then one time this guy Dan stood up while I was kneeling between his legs, taking a cock-choke slap-a-thon, and grabs my ears and just starts DRIVING his BIG fucking dick in and out of my mouth, just sinking his dick all the way down to his balls, I mean like he’s fucking my ass or something, I’m gagging, no-CROAking like a goddamn FROG whore, everybody starts yelling and laughing, ‘GO! GO! GO! GO! Fuck that whore’s face!’ Then TWO of the guys stuff their big fucking dicks DEEP in my ass at the same time and just turned my ass INSIDE OUT! Then they all took turns fisting my pussy and ass, scooping out last gangbang’s come and force feeding me, I’m screaming and thrashing and cumming like a slut, loving every minute of it of course, Ed’s squatting over my screaming face, watching fists turn my pussy and ass inside out, squats his ass right down and shits in my mouth! I ate it like a whore…”

“Lisa! Can I come up and visit you? You’ll let me piss all over you and fist you?”

“Come on up, dude! You used to want to use me and sell me like a whore, now’s your chance!”

To be continued…

12