Heidi's Coronation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the Princess let out her held breath the dress pinched her at more than a few locations. The much-too-small chest area of the dress was an obvious problem area. The pressure wasn't unbearable, but it certainly wasn't comfortable.

Heidi feigned a smile "How do I look?" as she looked at her servant for approval.

Sophie starred quietly for a moment before smiling and nodding in approval. She turned a full length mirror around to give the Princess a quick look.

The Princess let go a surprised gasp as she looked herself up and down.

She was floored at the reflection that was staring back at her. The dress beautifully contoured to her figure. The dress stretched taut around her firm stomach and flared slightly at her modest hips where its length flowed smoothly out from below. The bust plunged deeply into her chest seductively showing off ample cleavage. Her breasts slightly overflowed the corset -- but it almost improved the aesthetic.

"Wow", she muttered barely audibly.

That potion looks like it has really paid off. While she previously had some reservations, the results she was seeing now were more than spectacular.

"I look amazing!" She thought to herself. Who could possibly say no to the Princess's new look? Heidi blushed at the thought, her suitors were in for quite the treat.

Sophie nodded in approval, as if silently affirming the Princess's thoughts.

12