Heidi's Coronation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darren gave her a roll of his eyes, "Yea, we get that a lot. I get my looks from the other side of the family." He joked, shooting Heidi a quick wink, a gesture to Vishal and an exaggerated vomiting face.

Heidi laughed, "Careful, I'll tell Vishal what you said. Then you can call the wedding off."

"Planning the wedding already are we?" Darren quipped back.

"That's even assuming it was up to me..." she flirted.

Darren was grinning, "And to think I was worried you were gonna be some kind of recluse that Vishal had been hiding for all these years." He continued, "In fact, I don't recall the last time I've seen you outside the castle, you hardly ever grace us commoners with your glowing presence."

"Oh, you're dead!" Heidi fumed, "I'm not a recluse, I'm a Princess! I have better things to do than go on tour all day long!"

Darren defended himself as Heidi playfully smacked him in the shoulder.

Heidi jested back, "If anyone else said that to me they'd be dead. You're just lucky you know Vishal, because if I killed you, I'm sure he'd kill me."

He locked eyes again, "I guess I'm pretty lucky it's you. Most other Princesses are terribly boring, and much too stuck up. You... you're different."

Heidi blushed, "Hopefully that's the good sort of different."

Darren nodded, "...but you do have a strange way of drinking wine and meeting new people." Darren beamed, taking a sip of his drink.

"Princess Heidi? Sorry to interrupt." One of the servants approached, "You sent me to find Sophie for you, she over in your quarters and she told me to fetch you." The servant had a confused look in her eyes, "Sophie said you'd know what she was talking about, but she didn't say what she needed you for, and she also wouldn't allow me to enter the room."

The Princess frowned, "I'm sorry Darren, this is pretty important. I have to handle this, can we talk later? Soon-ish, maybe?"

Heidi leaned over and pecked Darren on the cheek, "I'll be back in a bit!"

As the Princess hastily made her way out of the courtyard, she couldn't help but wonder what Sophie was up to.

"Is something wrong? Had she been up there this whole time?" Heidi's mind raced with the possibilities, as she scrambled up to her room.

12