Heidi's Coronation Ch. 04

Story Info
The Princess finds her handmaiden, and things get heated.
2.6k words
4.42
11.8k
7

Part 4 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
critiqD
critiqD
76 Followers

CHAPTER 4

Night. Outside the Princess's quarters.

Heidi made their way up to her bedroom. She rapped on her bedroom door, there was no reply. She checked the knob, it was still locked.

"Soph? Are you in here?" she whispered loudly through the door.

There was a click as the latch was released from the inside, and she cautiously pushed the door open. A strong musk immediately escaped out of the doorway and wafted directly into Heidi's face.

"Woah, sweet lord Soph you've been busy." The smell lingered in the back of her throat and it was already affecting her. A tingling was already creeping up her loins and Heidi shivered in response.

Sophie was hiding behind the door, and was draped in a bed sheet. "I...I'm sorry I didn't know who else could help me..." Sophie sheepishly spoke.

Having fully entered the room Heidi crooked an eyebrow at her handmaiden, "What's going on?"

"I-I can't stop myself. Since we had our, uh, bath... everything had just felt so so good." she hesitated, "I couldn't stop myself, and everywhere was getting bigger and well one thing flowed into another and pretty soon... well... see for yourself."

Sophie dropped the bedsheet revealing her naked form.

Heidi gasped as she saw the changes. The most notable changes were the maiden's breasts, which had seen significant growth. They'd grown from an ample hand-filling to nearly twice their previous size. They looked incredibly pillow-y & soft and yet, they still retained their teardrop shape. Her petite pink nipples were considerably larger, now approaching the size of cherries. They looked like they'd been rubbed raw and were much redder than normal. The rest of her body appeared almost the same, with a couple extra curves added all over. Notably, the handmaid's thighs were fuller, and her hips a little wider.

"Wow Sophie! You look amazing!" Heidi came closer and pulled the handmaiden into a hug. Sophie released a sharp inhale as her chest made contact before returning, "What the hell is going on Heidi?"

"I have no idea. The old woman didn't say anything about any of this. I thought the potion was only supposed to affect me..."

The Princess made her way over to plop a seat on the edge of her bed and beckoned Sophie to sit beside her.

"Assuming you've somehow been exposed to the potion too, the only instructions I was given on how to control the effects was to 'keep in control'. I don't know, maybe don't touch anything for a little while and see if that helps." Heidi wasn't sure on any of the specifics, the potion was magical, it doesn't follow the rules. Witch Magic seemed to betray all logic.

Sophie dropped her hands to her sides, she had already been subconsciously massaging her breasts, "That's going to be easier said than done. You have no idea how good everything feels."

"Trust me, I know what you mean." Heidi spoke as she crossed her legs tightly as she was reminded of her own mounting arousal. A combination of the aroma and seeing Sophie naked was slamming full force into Heidi, the tingling was hard to ignore and everything was aching to be touched.

The two girls stood staring at each other for a moment. Both were secretly hoping the other would make a move and validate their shared feelings.

Heidi cracked first, she moved in closer to her handmaiden. As she reached out with her hand Sophie shuddered at the touch, letting out a low moan.

The maiden was shivering at the simple touch, but Heidi proceeded unabated. Her other hand stroked the flank of Sophie breast and she leaned in for a kiss. As Heidi met Sophie pillowy lips a sweet aroma overwhelmed her senses.

The simple kiss transformed into a full makeout session, with both of their hands exploring each other's curves. Within moments Sophie was stripping Heidi out of her dress and tugging her towards the bed. Sophie fiddled with the latches but Heidi interrupted her efforts, as she gave the handmaiden a shove causing her to fall onto the awaiting bed.

Sophie laid expectantly on the bed, immediately resuming her pleasure with a self massage.

Heidi was burning all over, she couldn't stand to stay in these stuffy clothes for a moment longer but she held herself together, wanting to put on something of a show.

She tantalizingly felt herself up, tracing her curves from her hips up to her chest. Making a turn as she unlatched her lower dress from its carrier. The extravagant material dropped away from her upper half, revealing a perfectly pert ass. The Princess looked over her shoulder, back at the waiting Sophie.

The maiden was flushed red with her mouth agape. Her eyes locked on the Princess's exposed backside. Utterly speechless, and barely able to maintain the tempo of her massage.

As the Princess dropped her hands downwards she forced her ass high into the air. Her smooth ass was nearly devouring her soaked panties as she displayed herself.

Heidi continued the show, she pirouetted on the spot turning her front towards the awestruck handmaiden. Continuing to run her hands across her entire length she undid buttons and hooks as she worked her way upwards. As she reached the precipice, her outer layers dropped to the floor in a rehearsed fashion.

The Princess was now bare of her outer clothes only leaving her with her under garments. The tops of her bra were peeking out of the top of her corset, which barely covered a third of the cups. Her breasts had grown a little bit since their last unveiling, they struggled from behind the bra with the edges of her areola nearly peeking out from behind their lacey prison. Her stomach was hidden behind the expensive corset, forcing her cleavage deeper and accentuating her hips further. The taut strings, cute bows and lace perfectly matching the rest of her ensemble. Just below her corset were her panties. They were utterly soaked all the way through with a few visible drips already beginning to accumulate on their exterior. The front of her panties had partially sunken into her slit. The swollen folds attempting to shallow the overworked underwear. Her inner lips were practically on display, the bright pink providing a deepened contrast against the pure white of the lingerie and the Princess's fair skin.

Sophie gasped audibly and attempted to quickly cover herself with a nearby pillow. She lifted a finger and pointed towards the door, making eye contact with someone behind the Princess.

As if a magic spell was suddenly broken, a flood of shame overwhelmed Heidi. She was suddenly acutely aware that she was, just now, stripping in-front of her own servant.

"What the hell am I doing!" Heidi internally screamed.

Horrified with herself she turned to see who interrupted her ministrations. In what seemed like an eternity, she locked eyes with the intruder.

Standing wide mouthed in the hallway and utterly frozen was Darren, the young man was dull as a ghost. His eyes were fluttering between the array of pleasant sights, jumping rapidly between Heidi and Sophie. Both checking out their assets and making quick eye contact with each of them.

"Fuck"

Darren started to slowly back away and started to flee back down the hallway.

Heidi quickly chased after him, "Wait! Darren please!" she loudly whispered. Hopefully enough for him to hear, but not draw any more attention to their situation.

Frantically chasing after him she caught him a short ways down the hall, grasping him by the arm and turning him to face her. She was only dressed in her corset and underwear, and needed to get back into the room before anyone saw them.

He wasn't fleeing anymore, but he was definitely still panicking. She pulled him back inside the room, this time, remembering to lock the door behind her.

She pushed him towards a corner of the bed and forced him to sit.

"Um... so uh... please don't tell anyone what you saw up here okay?" Heidi lightly requested. She bit her lip expectantly, hoping for a response from the shocked Lord.

Darren looked up at Heidi, alternating between her eyes and the cleavage pouring out of her chest. The poor man's lips trembled, he was clearly trying to talk, but no words were being formed.

"Y-you're n-naked!" he eventually managed.

Heidi blushed, and attempted to futilely cover herself with her hands.

Sophie slunk back further onto the bed, pushing herself into the opposite corner and tightly gripping the pillow. The naked girl was barely covered by the decorative pillow.

"Look, It's just that I, uh, we get a little pent up. It was just gonna be a quick once over." Heidi tripped over her words as she tried to imagine some kind of excuse. The half-baked excuse sounded better in her head. Sophie was nodding wildly in agreement.

After a short awkward beat. Darren took a long deep breath and stood up. He paused for a second, making eye contact with Heidi as he stepped past her towards the door.

As he passed she reached out and grabbed his shoulder. The simple touch was enough to make him stop.

Darren, seemingly becoming less panicked, now had a half-confused smirk on his face. Turning to face the two ladies, and without skipping a beat, he rapidly ripped off his tunic. His exposed torso caused the girls to shudder in response.

"Seems only fair," Darren smirked.

He reached over, grappling Heidi and dropping her backwards. He held her tight as he leaned in for a kiss. Heidi was initially shocked at the turn of events but quickly warmed up, kissing Darren back.

As the kiss continued, they both reached towards each other's sensitive areas. His grasp found the edges of her bra and with a quick practiced jerk he separated the breasts from their stressed bra. Darren moved his focus, breaking the kiss to suckle her now exposed nipples.

He sucked hard on the tender tits. Heidi gasped out, from the pinch of pressure.

"Ahh- not so rough." She spoke out, even though the feeling wasn't entirely displeasurable.

The suckling continued even as he switched nipples, with his hands working on the tip of her other breast.

Heidi reached out towards Darren's crotch as retribution. She gave his bulge a cheeky squeeze.

"Woah" she could feel his length, it felt enormous in her small hands. She made a quick glance down, noting the impressive tent in his pants.

Tugging on the waist she forced Darren's pants and underwear down, revealing the hardened dick hiding inside.

"We... we shouldn't," Darren tried to speak, but Heidi silenced him with a finger to his lips.

As the hungry Princess pulled herself closer, the young man hesitantly pulled away. He forced Heidi backwards, but she happily towed him towards the bed, with his dick firmly back in her hands. The Princess lightly stroked the tip as she settled onto the soft sheets setting up beside Sophie.

The handmaiden had been quietly satisfying herself while the pair were mingling. Her breaths were quick and heavy, a few drops of sweat having formed on her heaving chest. With the Princess joining her on the bed she immediately resumed her royal duties and leaned in forcing a kiss. As the two ladies shared their kiss, Heidi continued to stroke Darren's penis. She worked methodically up and down the length taking care to give special attention to the tip.

Heidi laid on her back with Darren between her thighs, Sophie laid beside her as they continued their makeout. The Princess' hands still grasping Darren's cock, and she attempted to guide him towards her waiting slit. She was already thoroughly soaked by this point, practically begging for Darren to fulfill her desires.

He was reluctant, "No, not that," he resisted her pull, "Not yet, not now."

Heidi broke the kiss. Shooting a vicious glare at Darren instead. His expression suddenly changed, and a smirk appeared on the corner of his mouth.

"Not that. But maybe we can try something else first," he grinned.

Darren forced his way forwards, pushing his manhood in between the two ladies and towards their mouths. Both ladies knew where this was going to happen, flipping themselves around so their faces were closest to his crotch. As if exactly on cue the Princess and her handmaiden transitioned into servicing Darren's cock. Each of the girls flanking each side, their tongues gratuitously lathering up the dick.

Darren was suitably well-endowed, as far as Heidi saw he looked pretty big. Heidi required a fair degree of motion just to lick his entire length. To be fair, she really hadn't seen many penises in her life, but from what she's heard they could get pretty big. On a few occasions, she'd heard lewd recollections of the local smithy's endowments, but maybe that was just exaggeration. Regardless, as she attempted to suck the entire member into her mouth it quickly became apparent that the cock she was dealing with now was indeed enormous.

But Heidi soldiered onward.

Heid hadn't given anyone a blowjob before. The Princess changed up her tempo and tried making little circles with her tongue, listening to Darren's moans and adjusting her methods, "Am I even doing this right?" She thought to herself, "Maybe if I do this instead?"

She braced herself against the bed and she forced herself back on to the cock. She vowed to finish it as she attempted to cram the remaining length straight to the back of her throat. Her mouth gave way and she suddenly lurched forward, her nose making contact with Darren's body.

"Hhrr-k," Heidi gagged on Darren's cock. She had to collect herself as she tried to slowly breathe through her nose. Tears streamed from her eyes as she accomplished her goal.

With the penis still deep inside her mouth she glanced up expectantly at Darren. He stared right back at her, with an awestruck look, an almost twinkle in his eye.

Getting a good inhale of air, Heidi went back in. She started sucking while pulling her mouth up and down his length. In between gasps of air she slurped up every inch of Darren's shaft. The Princess had never done anything this depraved before and she was loving every second of it.

With one good push she had Darren deep inside her throat and suddenly he was cumming. There wasn't much of a warning and Heidi struggled to deal with the incoming torrent.

The eager Princess did the best she could to savour every drop. But, Heidi couldn't help but start choking. Coughing up a combination of saliva and cum she released her choke hold on Darren as the last few streams dribbled out the tip.

Heidi slumped back on to the soaked sheets with a dim grin on her face as she tried to catch up from the exertion. Her face covered in a mixture of fluids and her heart still racing. Her mouth only caught a small portion of his cum. Regardless, she tilted her head back with the intention to shallow.

The Princess gave the stunned Sophie a wink as she gulped down his seed.

At just that second she had a sudden momentary headrush. Heidi's eyes shot open wildly, her mind raced, before instantly going blank. The Princess struggled to muster any simple thought, but couldn't.

After much too long, something did come to her.

Quickly turning to Darren, she spoke, "Did I do a good job?". The Princess sat expectantly. Her mind once again turning blank as she blacked out.

critiqD
critiqD
76 Followers