Heidi's Coronation Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
critiqD
critiqD
76 Followers

"Come on, please," Heidi pleaded, "just for a little while."

Heidi brought one of her hands back to pleasure herself. She started rubbing herself through the front of her dress. She could feel her swollen pussy through the soft fabric of her clothes, the inner lace providing a pleasant texture against the contrast of the smooth silk.

"Fine then, I'll do it myself," Heidi winked, as she turned herself around so her back was facing Darren.

Heidi unlatched his belt and revealed his stiff cock. "Oh wow, it's better than I remember," she grinned to herself, as Heidi gently gave Darren a few slow strokes.

Now that she held it in her hands the dick did feel larger than before. It was nearly imperceptible, but it was just a twinge of thicker, a sprig of longer and sporting a new bulging vein that was working in overdrive. She familiarized herself with the penis, feeling all along its length and girth, his member twitching in response, and her own member jealousy reciprocating each twitch.

Her own penis wasn't forgotten, while one hand serviced Darren her other met her own needs. With her back facing Darren she secretly rubbed herself, massaging her meagre cock and egging it onward. Her little fem-dick growing stiffer and stiffer in response.

"Ahhh-" she yelped, "Ohhh!" Heidi couldn't silence her pleasure.

The Princess shifted herself downwards, moving her pussy into position near the rockhard pole. Her legs straddling Darren's hips, with the folds of her dress obscuring the special occasion.

"This is it," She thought to herself, staring down at herself as she hovered just off Darren's dick.

Taking a deep breath Heidi lowered herself slowly onto the waiting cock. Her enlarged lips hungrily shallowing up every millimeter of dick she graciously offered it. She could feel almost the entire tip sitting just inside her fold, the soaked string of her thong being forced aside to make room for the new occupant.

As she pushed deeper there was an increasing pressure as she took more of the penis. The Princess had to stop a few times to catch her breath as she slowly worked herself up to the peak. All the while her pussy desperately kneading the dick trying to coax an early release.

Her whole body was already shaking from the exertion, and she wasn't even halfway. Her blushing lewd lips betraying their inner tightness.

"You're so fucking big," Heidi yelped. Desperate to push herself further.

Her hands abandoned their respective cocks and rubbed her stuffed vagina, eager to reward her efforts. She rubbed all around her slit, relieving the tension and sending pleasurable waves through her body. The front of her Dress was getting damp from all the hidden action within. Her fem-cock slightly tented the dress as it held itself rigid while it stood unused.

"One more push," Heidi told herself as she inhaled a big breath of air. As she exhaled she relaxed her pussy, and with a 'pop' she was through. An electric shock of pleasure erupted from her loins, blasting its way through her body. She had the entirety of Darren inside her walls, her ass making contact with Darren's pelvis, "Success."

Without missing a beat, Heidi gyrated her hips on his engulfed dick. As her hips shifted the cock was forced in and out rhythmically, entering and exiting from different angles and at different speeds.

"Ohhh! Goddess!" she screamed.

Her own girl cock slapping against her as she slammed herself onto Darren's cock. Each time her cock made contact it left behind faint splats of pre-cum. Causing a unique blend of sensations as the oversized clit dick was left to wander freely.

The tempo and voraciousness of her gyrations increased, Heidi bit her lip as she felt herself approaching her climax. She could feel Darren pulsating too, "He must be close," she figured.

"Lets come together," Heidi sang out, her head craning behind herself to look back at Darren.

"Heidi!" Darren yelped, looking panicked.

His whole body tensed up just before it happened. Releasing deep inside of Heidi, perfectly timed with her own climax.

Her pussy clinched in unison with her own dick. Her lips clamping down on the ejaculating cock swallowing the incoming stream. While her fem-cock let out its own little splurt, pitiful in comparison.

Heidi's whole body shook with pleasure and she could feel the warm sticky torrent of jizz working its way out of her pussy only the plug of a penis keeping the flood at bay.

A couple cock aftershocks added a few extra droplets onto Darren's prestigious load before he finally pulled himself out of the satisfied Princess. His cock uncorking her pussy, leaving behind a stream of cum free to pour from between her legs.

Heidi laid across on the ground, where Darren had left her. Her pussy still kneaded the air, unaware of the absent penis. Her body trembled as it winded down after the point of release.

"We shouldn't have done that," Heidi said, In a brief moment of clarity.

Sitting up she faced Darren, who still laid on the ground with a grin on his face.

"What would the suitors say if they found out about this," the Princess's worries all came rushing back. She wanted him so badly, but now that they'd actually done it, the feelings of guilt just intensified.

Darren sat up as well, grabbing her hands as he stood up and led her up onto her own feet.

"I thought you weren't worrying about the suitors anymore?"

Heidi scoffed, "Well, I still need to get married to someone today."

He held her hands, looking into her eyes as he started, "I know this is a little irregular," he said blushing, "But I don't think I can stop thinking about it."

Heidi's eyes instantly flew wide open as Darren dropped to a knee.

"Oh. My. Goddess," Heidi gulped to herself.

Darren continued to hold her hands while he kept his eyes locked on hers. He didn't have a ring with him but she knew where this was going.

"Heidi, will you marry me?"

critiqD
critiqD
76 Followers
12