Heidi's Coronation Ch. 06

Story Info
Darren and the Princess break the rules.
3.2k words
4.31
7.1k
8
0

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
critiqD
critiqD
76 Followers

CHAPTER 6

Just before noon.

When Darren knelt down Heidi just froze. His proposal was so unexpected, but not entirely undesired. She wanted so desperately to say 'YES' but her mouth wasn't able to create the words. She was just frozen.

A million thoughts surged through Heidi's mind, "You can't say yes, you know you can't say yes," she repeatedly told herself. An innate gut feeling pushed heavily towards saying yes, but a tiny nagging in the back of her mind, a more practical mind, countered those feelings.

Darren continued to kneel, awaiting her response. The longer she took to answer, the more the moment and the awkwardness dragged on.

"I can't," Heidi struggled to say, instantly regretting her decision.

She cupped Darren's hands sympathetically, closing his fists around themselves resting her palms on his hands.

"We can't get married," Heidi continued, "Not like this, It doesn't work like that."

He looked shocked, he seemed incredibly surprised that Heidi didn't say yes.

Heidi pulled the stunned Lord up to his feet and kissed him on the forehead before pulling him in for a hug. As she squeezed him tears began streaming from her face.

"Oh Goddess, what have I done?!" Heidi was panicking. Her eyes continued to drip and she sniffled loudly. "He probably hates me now! Now that I've denied him, he's never going to ask me again," she thought to herself.

"I'm so sorry," the Princess apologized, "I want to say yes so, so badly- but... I can't. The coronation, the whole arrangement, it's not up to me."

Heidi felt defeated.

She felt their embrace tighten, Darren was hugging her back. He spoke softly, "I'm sorry too. It's just, I couldn't imagine my life without you. After everything that you were saying I just panicked. The thought that after today, with some other guy-"

Heidi pulled their hug apart, meeting Darren's eyes.

"Look," she said, "I like you too, like a lot."

Heidi had to look away as she said it, saying it out loud stung. She couldn't stand looking at Darren right now, crushing his heart made her feel terrible.

"This is so unfair," Heidi complained to herself, "I finally found someone who I have a connection with and what do you know, he's not a Prince." The injustice of the situation made her angry at her whole life, and worst of all angry at her parents for leaving her, leaving her with these dumb marriage clauses. "Why did Vishal even introduce us, It would've been easier to just chase after Herod, or hell, any other Prince if I didn't have to have met Darren."

Heidi perked up, "Wait, Darren. I've got an idea," the Princess grinned as she pulled Darren's face upwards, "Vishal is your uncle, I'm sure he would approve of you. And he's my advisor, so if anyone could help make us work it would be him!"

"Fuck these traditions and clauses. I'm the Princess of my own Kingdom, I should be allowed to marry whoever I want to marry!" She yelled out.

Heidi was giddy with anticipation as Darren's eyes brightened, "We need to talk to Vishal," Darren added.

With their half-baked plan in the forefront of their minds, the pair ran out of the bedroom to find Vishal.

In the grand hall.

Vishal sat silently in the regent's chair adjacent to the Throne. As the young pair entered the hall the elder advisor immediately perked up as he spotted them, their giggling disrupting the idle whispers and soft conversations.

Heidi gulped as she met his eyes, the advisor looked partially confused but mostly just tired, with a weary look on his face. As they approached him his posture changed, he leaned forward in his chair anticipating them, his hand quickly dismissing another royal subject.

The Princess looked at some of the others in the room. There were guards, various servants and small groups of nobles. Everyone was staring at them as they made their way down the hall. She briefly squeezed Darren's hand before realizing how inappropriate hand holding would appear, instead dropping her hands to her sides. Heidi could see that many of them were whispering to each other, very likely gossiping quietly to each other.

Heidi quickened their pace as the awkwardness mounted. She suddenly became aware that she wasn't exactly fully presentable and the dress she was wearing wasn't even done up all the way. Her breasts showed a remarkable amount of cleavage, and they jiggled enticingly as she shuffled towards the rise of her throne and Vishal's chair. Her cheeks were starting to blush, only moments prior she was oblivious, but now Heidi was immensely aware of her appearance.

Neither of them had spent much time at all cleaning up after their earlier session. Heidi could feel a few errant globules of jizz working their way out of her pussy and traveling down her legs as she shuffled. Droplets of sweat clung to her breasts, glistening in the torch light as her heavy chest heaved in her strained dress. She wasn't even wearing proper shoes as her bare feet lightly pitter-pattered their way towards her advisor.

Vishal stood up as they arrived and he offered Heidi a low bow. Darren gave his uncle a quick bow in response and was first to speak, "Good morning uncle. We have a proposition we would like to share with you."

"-Not now Darren, I have some distressing news to share with Heidi," Vishal interrupted, "Follow me please." The advisor made his way towards a side corridor, expecting both of them to follow him.

As they reached a room the advisor ushered everyone through before closing the door behind himself.

"Now Heidi," Vishal has a somber look on his face, "I regrettably, have some bad news with our latest batch suitors." Vishal paced himself slowly as he spoke, trying to keep his words as delicate as possible, "After our rigorous vetting process, none of last night's suitors have extended their offers to full proposals as well as managing to meet all our criteria."

Vishal continued, "Unfortunately that means we'll have no choice but to postpone your crowning."

"Well this is great news!" Interrupted Darren, too excitedly. He turned to face Heidi, expecting her expression to match his elation.

Vishal had a puzzled look on his face.

"Look, we have a solution for Heidi's suitor problem," Darren beamed, "What if we were to get married?"

Vishal gave a hearty chuckle, "You cannot be serious, that would be most irregular."

"Well that's what I said too- I was thinking that- well we," Darren replied, fumbling with his thoughts a bit.

Vishal gave Heidi a side glance, "Heidi?" His response was aimed directly at the Princess with an accusatory undertone.

Heidi piped up, "I would happily marry Darren! It's true, he might not be a Prince, but Vishal, you know that he would be a great fit for the Kingdom."

"He is your nephew, you know him already. He is at least of noble birth, so it's not like he's just some commoner! And- and we already, we just have- well, we have fun together!" Heidi listed off as many positive reasons as she could think of on the spot. Darren nodded alongside each one, affirming her position.

"Please Vishal, there must be something you can do to make this work," Heidi pleaded.

Now that they'd shared their plan, it seemed less thought-out than she initially felt. Heidi was having a hard time reading Vishal's reaction to their proposal. The Princess and the young Lord held hands and pulled each other together, giving the Advisor their best pleading expression.

Vishal stood silently for a moment, as if realizing that this wasn't some joke. His face pondering the situation, as his eyes shifted between the pair.

Vishal finally spoke, "Is this truly what you want?"

Both of them nodded instantly.

"Okay. Come with me..."

Vishal proceeded to lead them to various studies and libraries around the palace. He grabbed various scrolls and books and quickly skimmed through them as he handed them to Darren for safe keeping.

Princes weren't held to the same standards as Princesses, many of her Kingdoms coronation clauses only applied to the women. Men didn't have marriage clauses or extra conditionals to their rule, but their penises gave them an unfair advantage. Heidi half-chuckled, remembering her own 'right to rule' that was hiding beneath her dress. Shaking the thought of her fem-cock out of her head she tried to focus back on the situation she was now in.

Vishal skimmed through various articles as he collected, making the occasional nod or "hmm" as she read each document.

"Ahha!" Vishal called out, slamming his finger on the page. Heidi glanced at the highlighted article.

It read, "...any member of the royal family shall only be wed to another member of equal status." In no uncertain terms, the passage clearly stated that Royalty needed to marry other Royalty. It even covering specific clauses and conditions about the state and title of the specific Royal members.

The advisor paused, before speaking "Now then, last chance. Do you truly want to marry Darren?"

Heidi turned back to Darren, looking him directly in his eyes, staring into the deep blue of his irises. Darren looked elated, his spirits not even slowed by the passage. But Heidi had a strange feeling about the situation.

She was torn, "Should I really do this? How well do I really know Darren?" she tried to internally justify the decision. The moments she'd shared with Darren felt so genuine, and Vishal had never led her astray before. This was a difficult decision, it wasn't easy to forsake her family traditions all so suddenly.

Vishal looked expectantly at her, awaiting a decision.

"Okay," Heidi finally spoke, "Let's do this."

"Excellent!" Vishal sang out, as he ripped that page out of the book, shredding it in-front of them. "There, now I don't see any reason you can't be wed," Vishal winked at Heidi as he dusted off his hands. The only evidence of the missing page were the shreds of paper scattered around their feet.

Smiling, Heidi bounced towards Darren and engaged in a much needed kiss. They embraced, arms squeezing each other tightly as their lips met.

Heidi broke the kiss to speak, "I can't believe I'm going to do this. I love you!" She resumed the kiss with extra vigor. The two lovers maintained the kiss, their hands drifting from their original positions to explore each other's bodies.

"Cough- hmm," Vishal awkwardly cleared his throat, ending the mood.

Without missing a beat the advisor continued, "Obviously, there's still so much to do before this is all official. We'll keep the same coronation ceremony that is happening tonight."

Heidi and Darren just stared into each other's eyes while Vishal rambled on the pedantic details of the whole ceremony.

Snapping his fingers at Heidi, "Focus please. There's not much time, you need to go get yourself presentable for tonight, you- you aren't at your best right now," he delicately scolded.

Glancing at herself, "I should go get ready."

"I'll help."

The pair quickly left the room, returning back to Heidi's room. Heidi felt such a sense of relief, a new found freedom. Her heart raced with all the excitement. As they made their way up the stairs they giggled to themselves.

"I can't believe we're going to get married!" Heidi blurted out excitedly. She couldn't hide her enthusiasm as she dragged Darren along, making sure he was keeping him up.

While they jogged up to her room she could feel the tension. The air around her felt warmer, and the heat in her crotch growing. The line of fabric from her thong was rubbing her inner lips. The mild chafing sending pleasant tremors through her body with each step she took.

The bouncing from their jog also doing no favours to her mini-fem cock. Having already slipped from it's restraints her dick bobbed freely under the dress. Each slap and wag sending a twinge of pleasure through itself and driving more blood to the area.

Bursting into her room rushing to the bed and flopping down. The Princess laid on her bed, panting as her heart tried to catch up.

Huffing, she glanced back at Darren who still stood in her doorway. Bouncing up onto her knees Heidi waved him over enticingly. Giving Darren her best 'come hither' eyes.

Making a pouting face, Darren complained "Okay, that's not fair. You're supposed to be getting ready!"

Returning her own pouting face, Heidi got up from the bed and sauntered away from Darren, heading towards the bathroom.

With her back turned to Darren, Heidi pulled a latch on her dress releasing her whole outfit in one practiced jerk. She continued her stride unabated, not even slowing her saunter. Darren could only see her naked backside from his vantage point, with the string of her thong covering a far from adequate amount of her rear.

"Fine then, have it your way. I'll see you at the coronation."

She strode away from the stunned young man. Once she was fully within the bathroom she closed the door behind herself.

Grinning to herself she dropped her drenched panties to the floor. Her half-stiffened cock left a string of pre-cum and girl juices from her tip to her discarded panties.

"This is probably for the best. It's not often that couples have repeat sessions of sex mere hours away from their wedding," Heidi justified her teasing. She figured that it was worth saving some surprises for the consummation of the marriage.

"Speaking of surprises..."

Heidi focused on her hardening member. Her girl-dick was still freshly minted, she'd only had it for a few hours, but her opinion of her thing was improving. Some aspects were difficult to tolerate. Its constant eagerness wasn't fully appreciated, and most notably, it had a mind of its own. Her new friend constantly throbbed and begged to be touched. To be fair, she hadn't been given it much attention yet, but it still begged ceaselessly all the same. Regardless of her dick's desires Heidi continued to ignore its requests.

Instead, the Princess gathered her bath ingredients and set the water off. As she climbed into the warm bubbly water she could finally get some real rest. The bath soothed her tender body and sensitive skin.

"Ahhhhh," Heidi let out a relaxed sigh.

The suds worked their way into her hair and skin as she gently scrubbed herself down. She wiped away the sex film that was quickly becoming commonplace on her body. The concoction of sticky residue clung to her hair requiring a full submerge to allow the soap to do its magic.

As the Princess sat soaking she closed her eyes. She considered the coming events and was still trying to come to grips with the pending situation.

"I can't believe I'm going to be marrying Darren," Heidi grinned quietly, "It's amazing how I could meet someone so perfect at just the right moment."

She laid in the tub, her hands began rubbing her belly, still holding some of Darren's latest deposit. As her hands idly massaged she could practically feel her infatuation towards him growing stronger. The feeling was beyond her passive comprehension, instead attributing the temporary obsession with real love. Heidi couldn't perceive the subtle effect that her sexual escapades were having on her mind.

The Princess recalled all the different sessions she's been up to recently, significantly beyond her usual fare. She scoffed at her recent sexual awakening, maybe she might have been a tad conservative in the past, she wasn't the openly adventurous type. Part of her knew her current trend was not going to be sustainable. Over the last three days she's managed to fool around with more people than she'd done over the entire rest of her life.

"Speaking of people I've been fooling around with, where is Sophie?" The Princess was reminded of her handmaiden. Heidi hadn't seen Sophie for the entire day so far. That wasn't very Sophie-like to disappear for long stretches of time without any announcement. Usually she had a habit of constantly following her around or showing up at exactly the wrong time.

Heidi recalled the last time she had a bath, when Sophie joined in. The feel of her body, the tender touch of her hands and the sweet aromas. Her recollection reawakening her loins from their temporary slumber.

"Hmmmm," Heidi let out a low whimper as she gave her privates a light stirring. Her neglected cock jumping instantly at the chance of action beginning to swell in size.

Refusing to satisfy her dick, Heidi instead played with the outer folds of her vagina. Her swollen lips swallowed her fingers eagerly. She wasn't used to her pussy's new normal, and it wasn't just because she was aroused or recently used, her box was forever fluffed up and begging to be stuffed. Ripples of pleasure followed the tour of her hands as she felt up her pussy's plumpness.

As she pleasured her pussy her ignored cock hardened ever further.

"Ahh," she cooed. Her girl dick throbbed as it bobbed in the bubbly water, the head beginning to peak out of the warmth of the water, the cool air causing pleasant shivers down its length.

The Princess frowned down at her dick. Begrudgingly, she gave into her penis' desires. She grasped it firmly in one hand and gave it a few experimental strokes. Her cock spurted a droplet of pre, already overly excited at the opening motions.

She could get a proper feel of her size as she held it in her hand. It felt larger than when she'd last seen it that morning, estimating that it'd gained an additional inch or so. Heidi placed its new length at around six inches, just exceeding the width of her fingers if she were to grab hold with both hands.

She sent pulsating sensations traveling through her body as she continued her slow jerking, her delicate dick happily bounced in unison.

Her dick was rock hard with a slow trickle of pre-cum dribbling out of the tip. Heidi inhaled deeply as she increased the tempo of her handjob coaxing a faster stream in response. As she reached max speed her whole body was rocked with a constant flood of pleasure.

"OH goddess! I-I'm nearly," She gasped, feeling the upcoming orgasm building deep inside.

Her dick was ready to explode, but held on for just a moment longer savouring the extra seconds of pleasure. Heidi bit her lip as she pushed herself faster, her strokes splashing loudly in the foamy water. She didn't care about the noise, "Let them hear me!" she thought to herself.

Her tempo subconsciously slowed, her penis pulsating as it prepared to release. A feeling of pressure built up at the base of her hips and worked their way up the length towards her angry red tip. Her cock still throbbing in anticipation and the flow of pre-cum temporarily slowing.

"Ahhh," She screamed, her whole body convulsed as her girl dick released its load.

A perfect pearly white shot streaked into the air. The stream flew a good distance before splattering the Princess' face with a light dusting. The quick spurt only lasted a brief moment, her orgasms not nearly as prodigious as Darren's.

As her dick softened and settled back to it's minuscule size, Heidi's body continued to shake wildly with orgasmic aftershocks. The Princess grinning to herself, happy with her first masturbatory session with her new cock. She officially welcomed her newest member to the family.

She frowned, her new worry was that her soon-to-be husband would be just as accepting.


critiqD
critiqD
76 Followers