Heidi's Coronation Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Much better," She sang out seductively, "I can finally breathe again."

Heidi let them fall, her breasts bounced wildly as they crashed into each other. The sheer size of her breasts gave plenty of wiggle room for the vibrations, allowing the jiggling to drag out, long after her touch. She allowed them to settle under gravity's influence. The bunched up dress held her boobs up higher than usual, causing a rounder crest at the tops of her tits. They were nearly spherical now, propped up from their expected teardrop shapes. Her idle breasts fought for space on her chest, creating a deep crease of cleavage as their soft forms bottomed out against each other.

"Well then, my King," She teased, "How about you help me with these things."

Heidi started playing with her breasts. She coddled them gently, as she squished her tits together. They jiggled enticingly around an imaginary dick as she mashed them against themselves. She tugged on her nipples, tweaking them slightly.

She yelped with pleasure, "Ohhh!"

The Queen struggled to hold her giant tits on her own. They'd grown again from her last inspection, their soft shapes easily overflowing her petite hands. They looked bigger than her head and still retained enough firmness to hold their shape, but only if her hands weren't actively disturbing them.

She pulled Darren closer and dropped to her knees in front of his hardening dick. He was tenting his trousers, her generous display already having a primal affect on his manhood. As Heidi tugged at his belt and released the cock she gasped as if seeing it for the first time.

"Woah," Heidi licked her lips as she inspected the dick. Darren had grown again. His prodigious cock was still stiffening but already surpassed his previous peak size.

Heidi continued to coax the penis, encouraging his erection with slow strokes. It looked massive in her hands, its girth almost surpassing her feminine fingers. She held her forearm up against Darren's now rock-hard rod. "Oh my," she gasped at the comparison. The thickness was as wide around as her wrist. The cock wasn't as long as her arm, but it wasn't far behind.

Heidi's eyes met with Darren's. His face held a slight smirk, he knew exactly how big his dick was now.

Her loins trembled in anticipation, preemptively lubricating itself as it prepared to take on the giant dick. Heidi shifted her hands to settle her pussy, the idle massage helping to ease the throbbing but stirring up a burning hunger. Her own cock already released itself from the stifling thong and began dripping its pre-seed excitedly.

The Queen hesitated, Heidi didn't want to reveal her own cock yet. Instead squishing her thighs together, trying to push the desire aside. "Not yet," she told herself, "I'm not ready to share you yet," she silently spoke to her fem-cock. Her squished loins created a mixture of her cum as they rubbed against each other, the fluids blending together as they dripped down her legs.

Heidi transitioned her hands back to her exposed breasts. She resumed her previous motions, madly smooshing them together. The kneading sending pleasurable impulses through her body.

The generous curves of her tits bubbled over each other in a provocative display of churning boobage. Preparing her tits to receive his penis, she spat on her cleavage, allowing her massage to spread the lubricant over the orbs. Her glistening saliva enhanced the apparent size of her breasts, highlighting the edges of her chest in the sparse light.

She approached Darren's cock, engulfing it with her sopping tits, with only the tip exposed out of her breasts. With the cock locked between them she bounced her tits up and down his length. Her slippery breasts gliding over the rock hard cock.

She could feel the heat emanating from Darren's dick, each stroke from her breasts encouraging a droplet of pre and a pulse of pleasure.

"Faster," Darren barked, "Don't stop!"

Heidi obliged the order, working harder to quicken her strokes.

She managed shallow breaths between each stride, her sensitive breasts making it difficult to control herself. They felt warm to the touch, tingling deep into her chest. She could feel a pressure building inside each tit.

"Mmmmm," Heidi inhaled sharply. The increasing sensitivity of her breasts catching her unaware. Her tits were already tender from the workout, but there was still much more to come.

Darren's dick effortlessly glided between her breasts. By now, his cock was slick with spit and his own pre-cum. Darren was assisting her strokes with supplementary gyrations of his own, slamming his dick into her chest. Heidi could feel the power behind each ram, the impact sending ripples through her breasts. His cock head peeked out from between her cleavage before pulling back inside the pillowy safety of Heidi's tits.

He was close, she could feel him throbbing eagerly. The entire length was burning hot and pulsating in her chest. Her tits were hot too, slowly quivering in the heat. The pressure in her breasts was focusing on the peak of each tit. Her nipples burned intensely, slowly forcing the low mounds of her inverted nipples to transform into angrier redder nubs. Her stiffened nipples poked prodigiously out of her chest, each cap burning with pleasure.

Heidi bit her lip hard as she clenched her whole body. Slamming her thighs together further compressing her already stressed loins. Her girl cock gave a weak spurt in response, while her vagina lewdly spewed a torrent of juices. The mediocre release hardly relieved the mounting pressure.

"Please, nearly!" She cried out, "Come with me!"

Darren managed a grunt, his cock giving one final pulse before exploding deep in her tits.

His forceful release filled every available gap in her cleavage before erupting into a volcano of cum. The alabaster flow splattered Heidi, covering her tits and face in a sticky layer.

The Queen just opened her mouth wide and caught as much as she could manage. Rope after rope splashed into Heidi's mouth and she hungrily swallowed everything. When the cum fountain finally slowed she lapped up every drop that landed within reach, scooping up swaths of cum and shoveling them into her mouth.

Her cum hunger was ravenous, and Heidi revelled in her debauchery.

When she finally took a moment to breathe a wave of tranquillity befell her. Her mind slowed to a crawl and the world blurred into a whirling abyss. In the void she could barely see anything, the world replaced with an inky darkness that enveloped everything. She could only feel herself with only the barest sense of anything beyond her body. Heidi felt strangely at ease with one dominating thought keeping her placid.

She hummed, "Master Darren, did I do a good job?"

There was another voice in the darkness, "Yes my queen, you've played your part wonderfully. You've done more than enough to ensure my rightful rule." The voice was booming and surrounded her senses. Heidi was awestruck in its presence but could instantly recognize the speaker, the voice belonged to Darren.

Heidi tried to reach for him but slipped into the dark. She held onto a faint flicker of clarity as the inky darkness surrounded her. As she tumbled into the void everything but herself faded from her reality.


12