Heidi's Coronation Ch. 08

Story Info
Heidi gets some payback.
4.7k words
4.59
6.8k
3

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
critiqD
critiqD
76 Followers

Trigger warning: There's some significant non-consensual activity in this chapter.

*

The whole world was hidden in the black void. She was vaguely aware of herself, but everything else eluded her sight and senses.

She knew she was in danger and struggled to drag herself out of the dark. She could occasionally see glimmers of the world around her, first it was a few hedges, some random ivy, then it was the familiar flagstone of the courtyards and the smooth stone tiles of the halls. Each time she glanced something that pierced through the veil she scrambled towards it, but a strong hand kept her in place.

She couldn't see who it was, but she knew it must be Darren. "Where is he taking me?!" Heidi panicked. She couldn't struggle away from him and clearly he was up to something.

A small part of her hoped, seriously hoped, that she was simply misinterpreting the situation. "Maybe I'm not seeing the big picture, maybe someone else is doing this to me?" As much as Heidi wanted to lie to herself she had to face reality, her predicament was entirely the fault of Darren and his scheming uncle Vishal.

She couldn't believe the betrayal, "I thought I could trust Darren, I thought I could trust Vishal! He knew my father and helped rule my kingdom in his stead!" She shook her head as she saw his past actions in a new light.

"How could I have been so stupid!" she was angry at herself for not seeing it coming. She'd played directly into whatever scheme they'd planned, and practically served up the Kingdom to her advisor, "What if Vishal never intended to give up his stewardship. That would explain the years of failed suitors!" Heidi was fuming, "That rotten dirty snake!"

For years she'd been ruined by the thought that no one would ever love her. She'd internalized the rejection and the failure as a slight against herself, and it drove her to desperate measures.

"That fucking potion. That must've been him who organized that little 'gift' from the witch."

The seething rage was helping to keep her mind focused. The more she concentrated on her anger, the clearer she could see through the dark mist.

She recognized some of the artwork as it glimmered through the darkness. She knew this part of the palace was in the west wing. She gulped in preparation, she knew exactly where they were headed, as a shadowy figure welcomed her into the advisor's chambers.

In the center of the room was the figure. It was a tall shadow and utterly dark. She couldn't see who it was, but she could feel its presence and could hear murmurs piercing the void, it sounded like voices.

The black shadow moved rapidly towards her, grabbing her by the cheeks and tilting her face up towards a featureless face, "...and you're sure she can't hear us?"

A second voice, directly beside her ear whispered a reply, "She's completely out of it. If it's anything like last time, we should have a couple hours before she'll come to."

The words were barely audible but she understood them fully. She was beginning to resist whatever control Darren had over her. The clearer her mind became and more the black fog receded in kind.

She struggled to escape Darren's handhold, but he still held her tightly in place.

"Bastards," Heidi managed a futile rebute. Her captors heard her and jolted away. Though her one word was only barely audible she spoke it aloud. She tried to play it off, acting as mellow as she could, but the shadow pulled in close.

The shadow was definitely her traitorous advisor. It sounded like Vishal and Heidi was finally able to start recognizing features on his partially foggy face. He carefully inspected her eyes, before pulling away.

"Clearly she's not out fully. Take her away and make sure she's properly compliant this time," the shadow barked.

Darren nodded before dragging Heidi out of the chamber. She resisted as best she could while still pretending to be under the effects of the control. She knew that even with her full strength, Darren was likely strong enough to overpower her.

She scanned the halls for someone that could assist her, anyone that might hear her if she tried to scream.

Darren quietly talked to her as they moved down the halls, "This was supposed to be a quick fix. I was assured you'd be completely under my control after the first dosage," he grumbled. His demeanor shifted as he roughly pulled her along, "At least that's what happened with your little servant." He smirked cruelly as he taunted her.

"Sophie?" she thought to herself, "He must be referring to Sophie. I knew something bad must've happened to her, Darren must have her locked up somewhere!"

Heidi was fuming now, "What did I do to deserve this fate?" she pitied herself and her dire situation, "But, what did Sophie do to deserve any of this?" This usurper had taken her friend captive and now was working with her treasonous Advisor to steal her throne. Heidi plodded methodically, as she tried to plan her next steps, "I have to do something to save her, and get my Kingdom back. But first, I'll need to get away from Darren."

Right as Darren and Heidi crested a corner she spotted a person at the far end of the hall. They had their back turned to them, but luckily they weren't a great distance away.

Heidi focused as hard as she could, managing to muster a cry for help, "Som-someone... help me," she whimpered softly.

She was able to speak but only barely, her voice too weak to yell. They couldn't hear her, her cry was too pitiful.

Darren was close enough to hear her, her cry for help made him furious. He moved a hand to muzzle her mouth, making a second attempt to yell pointless. She instead opted to struggle out of Darren's grip, tugging on his remaining arm and flailing wildly in a bid to escape. The squirming broke his hold and she fell to the tiled floor with a loud thump. Luckily, the commotion attracted the passerby's attention. Having spotted the fallen Queen and a dumbstruck Darren they quickly rushed to assist.

Darren scrambled to pick Heidi up so they could get on their way. But, the bystander was fast, responding quickly to the assumed accident. As they approached she could recognize his face, it was Prince Eugene.

Heidi prayed silently as he came closer, "Thank the goddess!"

The Prince quickly knelt down and lifted her up onto her feet, carefully assisting as best he could without getting in the way.

"Your Highness, are you alright?" He spoke in a concerned voice. He was propping her up, allowing Heidi to steady herself on the crook of his elbow.

"Yes, yes we're fine. Just had a small tumble is all. Haha," Darren faked a laugh as he lied to the Prince.

The Prince looked at each of them, he could see that Darren appeared a little nervous but otherwise bought into Darren's excuse.

"I-I, please help...me," Heidi's voice was still too weak to fully communicate, but she managed to eek out as much as she could, before Darren rudely interrupted her.

"Hmmm YES! Quite humorous my dearest." He was reeling from her response, still muddling together some excuse to explain their situation, "You know, my lil Heidi is always joking about. She's already trying to recruit assistance after I accidentally dropped her- just this one time," he spoke in a light-hearted tone, playfully using unearned pet names.

It made Heidi sick.

With Heidi back on her own feet, Darren hoped to collect her from the Prince's arms. "Thank you, you are free to go. I can handle her from here," he wanted to dismiss the unwanted help now that Heid was steady again.

She croaked feebly, tugging on Eugene's tunic as she tried to pull away from Darren. Her voice was too weak to make audible words.

"You sure she's okay? She seems pretty out of it right now," Eugene spoke up, clearly he could tell that something wasn't quite right with the Queen.

Darren did his best to excuse her behaviour, "-Just got a little bit too much of that house wine and I'm afraid poor Heidi's just a little bit woozy." He rambled a bit too much with his reasoning, "I'm sure just a little bit of rest will fix her right up, it's been a really long day for both of us."

"Here, let me help you carry her," The Prince lifted her off her feet, carrying her in his arms, "Where are we headed?"

Darren fumbled briefly, before pointing towards Heidi's bedroom. Without hesitation Eugene set off and left Darren shambling behind. As the Prince carried Heidi, Darren kept his eyes on her. Making sure she wasn't going to cause any more trouble.

The effort needed to fight off the dark haze was exhausting. But Heidi was managing to stave off further dulling of her mind. She was refusing to fall deeper into the darkness again, she refused to let Darren get away with this. She needed to get Eugene's attention, she would need the Prince to intervene.

They were quickly making their way through the halls. In only a few moments the group would be in her room, so she would have to make her move soon, before she is left alone with Darren.

Heidi wasn't able to talk, but she had some control over her body. Eugene remained stoic, as she squirmed in his arms trying to get free. He held her tightly, careful not to drop the Queen. But Heidi was persistent, her continued squirming allowing her to free one of her arms. With her hand free she fumbled around blindly, grabbing onto the first thing she could get a hold of.

Heidi gave Eugene a hard squeeze.

"Yeeeeaw!" the Prince yelped, the loud yell catching everyone off guard.

Her hand was around the Prince's dick.

"Oops," Heidi briefly thought to herself, that wasn't really what she was going for, but it certainly was an effective attention grabber.

Eugene fumbled as he tried to delicately respond to the hand latched onto his junk. He made an artificial coughing noise, "Uh, little help here," as he gestured to Darren.

Darren tried to pull her hands off of Eugene, but she held on tightly. He was visibly fuming, his new bride was firmly attached to someone else's nethers. Heidi dug her fingers in, refusing to give up her leverage but the extra pressure was a big mistake.

"Oh god!" Eugene yelped again, as he lurched backwards dropping Heidi to the floor. His frantic movements pushed him off balance and he had no choice but to drop the Queen. Landing with a hard smack she finally released her hand hold.

Heidi locked eyes with Eugene, focusing as much as she could into speaking. She feebly eked out a few words, but "Please...no...go," was about all she could manage. The cryptic message evading the Prince's understanding and only angering Darren.

When the words failed she tried to convince him with her expressions alone. She welled up as much of her anger as she could and focused it into the biggest pout she could muster.

Eugene scratched his head as he stared at her estranged expression, "Uh, Heidi seems pretty upset, are you sure she is okay?"

Darren scooped up his unwilling bride, "She's fine. I can handle her from here." He waved off Eugene, who hesitated briefly but awkwardly began to slink away. Heidi watched as he slowly walked away, leaving her alone with her captor. Darren wasted no time and was already speeding back on his original route. Heidi was helpless as she could only keep her eyes locked on Eugene until he was finally out of sight.

"Fucking hell," Heidi sighed wordlessly. She would have to figure out another way to resist Darren's plan, Eugene proved to be a useless pawn.

Heidi wasn't able to get much of an opportunity to formulate her next plan. As Darren was already at her bedroom. He quickly pushed her through the door, and unceremoniously plopped the Queen on the bed before locking them both inside.

"Finally, I have you alone. No one can save you now," Darren taunted her as he slowly orbited her as he stripped off his clothes and moved in closer.

Heidi had herself defensively balled up on the bed. She deftly eyed him and looked for an opening to either attack him or maybe try to make an escape. She knew an escape wasn't going to be easy. Her body was still weak, her movements sluggish. She didn't know how sturdy her legs were or whether she could run, but Heidi knew she would need a distraction to have any hope of outrunning her captor.

"You must think you're pretty clever. Figuring out some way to resist my control, but no matter. Eventually I'll have you back under my spell."

"Now, strip," he barked.

Heidi hesitated, but slowly began taking off the outer layers of her formal wear. With Darren standing in the only exit she conceded to his indignant demands.

She pulled the laces on her gown allowing it to drop away, revealing her body to Darren. Heidi released a soft gasp as her stifled breasts and cock were finally freed from her dress. It felt amazing to be free from the confines of her soaked clothes, only her overwhelmed thong remained. But, her undergarments didn't conserve any modesty as her semi-hard cock stuck defiantly out of her femine curves.

With her girl-cock exposed to the air, she shot a smirk to Darren. She could only imagine what he would've been thinking; the goddess of beauty before him was sporting her own cock.

He gave a short chuckle, "Oh dear me, little Heidi. It looks like that potion did a bit more than advertised. That witch really likes to add her own spin to our commissions."

He frowned at her. "What? Did she promise you your deepest desires? Who knew a Princess could've been such a deviant," Darren scoffed at her as he fiddled with his belt. He slowly approached her on the bed as he continued his goading, "Now then, if you love dick that much how about I show you a real one."

Darren dropped his pants, letting his cock fall free. He was already working himself up by slowly stroking its length. It rose slowly at first but gained momentum as he encouraged more blood to the area. His dick swelled considerably, gaining full inches of length and girth. Darren had grown again.

Her girl cock would've been considered average on any man, but Heidi's moderate length was dwarfed by Darren's.

Heidi involuntarily licked her lips as she hungrily eyed up and down Darren's full extent. By her brief estimates he must've been at least eleven inches, his swollen dick easily surpassed his previous size and now looked like an extra forearm protruding between his legs. Her mouth was already watering and she could feel her self-control starting to slip.

"That's more like it. I knew you'd find me irresistible," Darren taunted.

His words lingered on her mind, "Irresistible?" Something about the word brought back memories of her own experiences since she's taken the potion. Heidi recalled the moment with the bath, how Sophie was put into a trance-like state just from being near her. Or the other moments where she could seemingly calm or entice her into joining whatever she was doing. She even recalled a few moments where it seemed like she was able to even affect Darren.

Heidi shook her head, and gave Darren a coy smirk. She was going to break some of Darren's control by replacing it with her own. "How about giving Darren a taste of his own medicine."

She'd play it cool for now, slowly working on Darren and avoid falling under any of Darren's own magic. Eventually, she'd have him under her own control and could use the opportunity to escape.

Heidi crawled towards Darren seductively, stopping just shy of the bed. As she leaned off the edge she pressed her tits together presenting herself towards her captor.

He didn't seem to suspect anything as he fell for her allure instantly. Heidi gently pushed Darren's hands away from his cock, replacing them with her own as she took up handjob duties. His extra girth requiring both of her dainty hands to fully enclose. A few droplets of pre were leaking out of the tip, but Heidi ignored them. She knew she'd have to avoid consuming his fluids if she was going to stand any chance of fending him off.

"Easy. I just need to avoid his cum," She thought to herself, recalling the instances where she'd fallen into the manufactured blackouts, "that seems to be his main method of controlling me."

As she eyed the small stream of cum pouring out she could feel her own body warming up. Her groin was starting to tingle as her pussy started it's own torrent of juices and her cock slowly swelled to attention.

Heidi pushed the thoughts aside, she knew her mission, she wouldn't let herself fail. She bit her lip and tucked her dick tightly between her legs. There would be time later to pleasure herself if she could do this, her fem-cock spurted a sympathetic pre-cum affirmative.

As she increased the tempo of her strokes she kept her eyes on Darren. She kept an eye out for that glazed look she'd seen in Sophie. As much as he was preoccupied with his own growing pleasure he still seemed fully aware of his surroundings. Something wasn't working.

"Maybe it's less about the pleasure and more about building a desire," she purposed to herself, "Maybe I need to shake it up and try something different."

Heidi grinned to herself as she further quickened her pace. She rammed her hands up and down his pre-slicked dick as fast as she could manage. His breaths were getting short and laboured as he was approaching his climax, but that was when Heidi stopped her strokes.

His dick throbbed expectantly, it was synchronized with Heidi's hands and almost finished, but now it was left sitting unattended right at the cusp of release.

The abandoned dick was still rock hard as it patiently waited for her hands to return. Heidi continued to ignore him. When Darren moved to finish himself off Heidi quickly smacked his hand away.

Darren glared at Heidi, but she shook her head slowly as she released a cheeky, "Shhhhhhh." She wagged her finger at him, preventing him from getting what he desired.

His dick spurted a small jet of pre, his throbbing length slowly losing patience and its battle to gravity. But before the pleasure could be fully forgotten she teased him again.

Heidi edged him on, she delicately tickled the tip while her other hand firming pinched the base of his dick. The cock shot up but throbbed disapprovingly, glad that it was receiving attention again, but not enthusiastic about the nature of the attention. The pinch cutting off some circulation and more importantly blocking an easy release.

Her hands slowly worked on his dick, tickling up and down his length with one hand and clamping down hard with the other. He was painfully erect and she could feel the base of his shaft shudder under her grip.

"Hnnng," Darren grunted, as he squirmed with obvious discomfort.

Heidi continued unabated, slowly working Darren back up to full mast and encouraging the erection onward. Heidi could feel his heart racing and his cock rumbling behind the blockage.

She stopped herself. Keeping a hand firmly at the base of his rod but ceased stroking his length before he reached his peak.

Desperate, he reached around to relieve himself, but Heidi slapped his hand aside and doubled down on her pincer grip.

"Please...I...need it," he begged.

Heidi tenderly resumed her fondling. She carefully rode the line of pleasure to keep Darren on the hook. The vice-like grip on his crotch prevented any real release, only allowing a few pathetic droplets of pre-cum to dribble from the tip. The teased dick ached for release but was continously denied. Darren was at the mercy of her strokes, she had him completely at her beck and call.

He fell back on the bed, moaning loudly, "Oh god, please!"

She held her handjob again and Darren released another grunt. His breaths were getting more laboured and he was beginning to move sluggishly. His angry abused penis shaking with its backed-up orgasm.

critiqD
critiqD
76 Followers
12